Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Massage stimulates the epidermis of human body, raises the temperature of local tissues, dilates capillaries, speeds up blood and lymph circulation, reduces blood viscosity, so as to reduce the burden on the heart, thus achieving the goal of prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases!

Regular massage can improve the blood circulation of the neck, increase the strength of the neck muscles, and long-term exercise can make the head and neck activities flexible, prevent cervical spondylosis, drop pillows, neck and shoulder pain, and have a good effect.

Welcome WhatsApp me: 97292918 thanks!!!

went for benny's massage. his massage skills is good. pricing is reasonable. there is proper massage bed. uses disposable covering. there's light music.  aircon not cold not hot. he will use powder to remove the oil. was offered to shower but i didn't because the powder was good enough. location is good.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:05 PM, immortal said:

went for benny's massage. his massage skills is good. pricing is reasonable. there is proper massage bed. uses disposable covering. there's light music.  aircon not cold not hot. he will use powder to remove the oil. was offered to shower but i didn't because the powder was good enough. location is good.

Thank you and hope I can serve you again next time

On 8/10/2020 at 12:31 AM, Northlanders said:

Had a last minute appointment with Benny. His place is easy access. Room was decent, dun expect spa kinda of setting. I did an hour massage and mentioned my problem areas which he listened and paid attention. If not rush of time, would go for longer. Strength and skill for the price paid. 

Thanks 谢谢!

Look forward to see you again!

• Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)