Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

On 2/20/2017 at 11:46 PM, p2468 said:

A few days ago, I went to try Benny for a $70 (90 mins) massage after ready the "positive" feedback here.

This is just my personal feedback.

1) The massage was conducted in an untidy room. Room smells stuffy even with air-con on.

2) Played radio UFM1003. Is this what he refer as 美妙的音乐 ?

3) Don't feel like a massage. More like applying Johnson Baby Oil over the body and stroke from shoulder to toe

4) 新潮式按摩床? Just a normal massage bed

However, he was polite and friendly. And he was quiet and just focused on his massage ..I must say.  Time well managed and attentive.

He came from Shangdong and was in Singapore for only 6mths. I just feel uncomfortable seeing others roommates in the house. Especially if you need to use the shower room at the kitchen. No attached shower in the room. 

He did provide 舒心的服务but not留恋往返.

I would rather go for Uncle Kim at Chinatown for the price I paid for.

May I know the preference to uncle Kim over Benny Zhoa? If I am not wrong uncle Kim works in a shop? cannot bathe right?

瑞典式全身推油结合正宗的华陀夹脊手法可帮你解除疲劳 淋巴排毒 推出你全身的毒素 轻松每一天  生殖器穴位输通 可帮你肾虚 阳痿早泄  有心无力  坚尔不久  让你重现男人风采 欢迎提前来预约我 97292918 谢谢!!!

Tried Benny some time ago. His place is very near to Khatib MRT. The room is cosy and well setup massage bed. For me massage skill is OK. Being a frequent client to many massage place in singapore / shenzhen, I think many masseur have better skill.

For the price I opt for an hour which I think he charge 50sgd only ( normally I will choose one hour first for new masseur to test out the skill ).  During the massage he also offer if I need to do some sort like "urut batin" which he massage my private part ( however, he need tips 20sgd if we want to let him perform the so called urut batin). I am OK for that. 

So total 70sgd for about 1 hour + 15mins urut batin.

The only thing is the shower room located outside. So if you need to take a shower, you may bump into other tenant living at the same flat. When I make my way out, there are goups of people playing mahjong so when I step out from the room, they can sèe me. 

Overall Benny is nice guy. Friendly and patient. 

On 3/23/2017 at 1:26 PM, massage_fan said:

Tried Benny some time ago. His place is very near to Khatib MRT. The room is cosy and well setup massage bed. For me massage skill is OK. Being a frequent client to many massage place in singapore / shenzhen, I think many masseur have better skill.

For the price I opt for an hour which I think he charge 50sgd only ( normally I will choose one hour first for new masseur to test out the skill ).  During the massage he also offer if I need to do some sort like "urut batin" which he massage my private part ( however, he need tips 20sgd if we want to let him perform the so called urut batin). I am OK for that. 

So total 70sgd for about 1 hour + 15mins urut batin.

The only thing is the shower room located outside. So if you need to take a shower, you may bump into other tenant living at the same flat. When I make my way out, there are goups of people playing mahjong so when I step out from the room, they can sèe me. 

Overall Benny is nice guy. Friendly and patient. 

How's the urut batin? 

I also don't feel comfortable having other tenants looking. 

On 23/03/2017 at 5:26 AM, massage_fan said:

If the tenants are from China and in the same age range as Benny, I would walk out in my towel and see if something good will happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 1:14 PM, olderisgood75 said:

If the tenants are from China and in the same age range as Benny, I would walk out in my towel and see if something good will happen.

U should have dropped ur towel on the way out and see anything good will happen. Lol

如果你想解疲劳 推毒素 淋巴排毒 腰酸背痛 四肢麻木 常抽筋 我可以用最好的瑞典式手法 结合正宗的华陀夹脊 来帮到你 排除你身内的火气 降血压 经常按摩 可让你的血液加快循环 皮肤有光泽更有弹性 睡眠香甜 欢迎全岛的朋友来提前预约我 谢谢!

最舒服的瑞典式手法 结合正宗的中式华陀夹脊推拿  可帮你推毒素 解疲劳 淋巴排毒 降血糖 推出你身内的火气 加快你的血液循环 让你的皮肤光滑有弹性 你的身体会越来越健康 欢迎全岛的朋友来联系我谢谢!

电话 :97292918

• 2 weeks later...

Tried benny skill for the 1st time. 

When i entered his flat, saw no one and it quiet and peaceful. . Then he led me to his massage room , it was clean and soft music was played. I felt a sense of calm and relax.

I enjoy through the whole massage as it was so relaxing. He will ask whether how his strength.

Throughout his massage he seldom chat and there was no disturbance

at all.

I asked him to do more for certain areas and he did, because of that he did to extend the timing for me as he said he dun wan to rush or skip other areas. 

I did ask him do i need to pay him extra as it had extented more than 1.5 hrs. He just said dun need. But i did tips him more than i usually gave to other massuer as he is doing this for a living. When i past by the living room, there still no one there. So is quite discreet.

Overall, i think he is a professional massuer and he did a great job which made me happy.

• G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)