Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

Field report of Benny.

Hi everyone! Tried Benny’s Massage yesterday.

Opted for the 90mins Massage for only $70!

Affordable right?

Massage wise :

Pretty good strokes and rubs.

He will ask you the intensity of the pressure according to your preference.

His massage is simple but you can feel the rubs and the strokes being applied. Making your body feel relaxed and calm.

Location Wise : Very accessible!

Via MRT especially. Just a bery short walk to his house.

I will definitely go again.

Massage Can relax the whole body, eliminate fatigue, relieve pressure.
2:
It can dredge the meridians, accelerate the circulation of qi and blood, maintain the balance of Yin and Yang of the body, improve the overall immunity of the body, prevent the occurrence of diseases, and add vitality to the body.

When our vital energy and blood are not running smoothly and the meridians are blocked, the local part of the body will become swollen or painful. At this time, massage and massage can make the vital energy and blood run normally, improve the blood circulation of the body, clear the meridians, and relieve the pain of the body.

Massage Skin care, avoid dry skin and itching, with the aid of massage technique to make all kinds of essential oil quickly enter the body of the fat layer, improve blood circulation, strengthen cell regeneration, discharge toxins in the body, can help metabolism, through the massage therapist for whole body with special gimmick, make whole body size vascular smooth, achieve the role of detoxification, protect kidney, thin body.

Meridians massage is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy. By pressing specific acupoints on meridians, it can promote the relaxation of meridians to which the acupoints belong and stimulate nerve conduction. Make lymphatic system, blood circulation unimpeded, make the physiology function of relevant position can improve thereby, achieve eduction body toxin, reduce redundant adipose effect.

Massages can relax and relax the muscles that cause pain in poor posture, allowing your body to position itself in its natural and painful free posture. With ongoing massage of muscle relaxation, relaxed joints have greater freedom and pressure points. This allows the body to position itself in a healthy and natural position, thus avoiding positions of movement and response to pain over time.

Welcome whatsapp me :97292918  thanks! ! !

Dear clients and friends thanks!!!

massage:60min $50

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

105mins Massage +15mins manhood therapy:$100

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

WeIcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

1 hour ago, Zhao Benny said:

Regular massages will make your skin look healthy and radiant. Massages increase blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage, which helps flush toxins out of the body, so regular massages can rejuvenate your skin and hair.

Welcome WhatsApp me: 97292918 thanks!!!

Where is your place?

Massage can cause peripheral vascular dilatation, reduce the resistance in the great circulation, reduce the burden of the heart, and at the same time can accelerate the flow of venous blood, improve the blood supply and oxygen supply of the heart, enhance the heart function, for improving human blood circulation is helpful

There are many benefits to consumers. Such as skin care, avoid dry skin and itching, with the aid of massage technique to make all kinds of essential oil quickly enter the body of the fat layer, improve blood circulation, strengthen cell regeneration, discharge toxins in the body, can help metabolism, through the massage therapist for whole body with special gimmick, make whole body size vascular smooth, achieve the role of detoxification, protect kidney, thin body.

Welcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

Chinese pushing oil is a health care massage based on the theory of traditional Chinese medicine. With meridian acupoint massage as the main point, its manipulation penetration is strong, what is called push oil can relax muscle, relieve fatigue, regulate human body function, have the effect of improving human immune ability, dredge meridian, balance Yin and Yang, prolong life.

Oil, it is a normal, healthy care activities, is to the body's interest, and is a kind of traditional massage method body care, apply essential oils to the corresponding parts, massage hands down the blood circulation and meridian distribution of massage massage, the massage will produce higher than its own temperature, making essential oils to speed up the penetration in the human body. In order to improve blood circulation, enhance cell regeneration, eliminate toxins in the body, conducive to the elimination of metabolism

weicome WhatsApp me :97292918 thanks!!!

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

, massage can improve blood circulation, enhance cell regeneration, excrete toxin inside body, conduce to metabolism, apply special gimmicity to systemic meridian through massagist, make systemic size blood vessel is unblocked, achieve thin body, protect kidney, the effect that discharge poison.

Welcome WhatsApp me 97292918 thanks!!!

What benefits does massage have to the body
Can relax the whole body, eliminate fatigue, relieve pressure.
It can dredge channels and collaterals, accelerate the circulation of qi and blood, maintain the balance between Yin and Yang of the body, improve the overall immunity of the human body, prevent the occurrence of diseases, and add vitality to the body.

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

105mins Massage +15mins manhood therapy:$100

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

WeIcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

Push oil to adapt to the group to be engaged in mental Labour, excessive physical labor of men, insist for a long time, to improve blood circulation, enhance cell regeneration, discharge toxins in the body, can help metabolism, make body skin moist, prevent skin dry, itching, delay skin aging, to lose weight, protect kidney, enhance sexual function, avoid thrombosis, etc.

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

WeIcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

Often massage improves haemal circulation, enhance a cell to regenerate, eduction toxin inside body, conduce to metabolism, pass massage division to be versed in to systemic main and collateral channels special gimmicity, make systemic size blood vessel expedite, achieve thin body, protect kidney, the effect that discharge poison.

Oil massage can relax muscles, relieve fatigue, regulate human body function, improve human immunity, dredge channels and collaterals, balance Yin and Yang, prolong life. Chinese style pushes the main advantage of oil: have restore physical strength, reduce fatigue, enhance human body blood circulation, improve human body disease resistance ability, adjust zang-fu organs, hairdressing reduces weight, prevent disease cure, prolong life function.

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

WeIcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

祝愿支持我的所有新老顾客 身体健康 心想事成每天都快乐!!!

Massage avoid dry skin and itching, often with the aid of massage technique to make all kinds of essential oil quickly enter the body of the fat layer, improve blood circulation, strengthen cell regeneration, discharge toxins in the body, can help metabolism, through the massage therapist for whole body with special gimmick, make whole body size vascular smooth, achieve the role of detoxification, protect kidney, thin body

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

正规推油给消费者会带来很多好处。 比如皮肤得到护理、避免皮肤干燥和骚痒,借助按摩师的手法使各类精油很快进入身体的脂皮层,改善血液循环,增强细胞再生、排出体内毒素,有助于新陈代谢,通过按摩师对全身经络施以特殊的手法,使全身大小血管畅通,达到瘦身、护肾、排毒的作用 你的皮肤会越来越光滑有弹性

欢迎提前预约联系我WhatsApp 97292918 谢谢!!!

Regular massage can help you dredge the channels and collaterals to activate qi and blood circulation, which is good for improving cervical spondylosis, arthritis, periarthritis of shoulder and bone hyperplasia. 2, accelerate the blood circulation of the skin, fade the color spots, reduce wrinkles, make the skin ruddy, delay the aging. 3. Regulate qi and blood, enhance the immunity of human body, and strengthen the body!

如果你想解疲劳 推毒素 淋巴排毒 腰酸背痛 四肢麻木 常抽筋 我可以用最好的瑞典式手法 结合正宗的华陀夹脊 来帮到你 排除你身内的火气 降血压 经常按摩 可让你的血液加快循环 皮肤有光泽更有弹性 睡眠香甜 欢迎全岛的朋友来提前预约我 谢谢!

欢迎提前预约联系我97292918 谢谢!

Massage often conduce to metabolism, apply special gimmick to systemic main and collateral channels through massage division, make systemic size blood vessel expedite, achieve thin body, protect kidney, the action that discharge poison.

Welcome WhatsApp me 97292918 thanks!!!

Push oil massage not only have lower blood pressure, promote blood circulation, eliminate fatigue, but also can create romantic atmosphere, effectively arouse the lusts of the partner, it with the aid of all kinds of massage oils and essential oils, sensitive parts of the body in the massage rub, to beauty, to disease, especially can enhance sexual desire, and the effect of essential oils from the skin smooth, more let you feel like a duck to water. In particular, the method of oil massage, the selection and modulation of massage oil, the preparation of intimate massage environment, and the main parts and techniques of oil massage, such as shoulders and neck, chest, waist and abdomen, thighs, hips and so on. The flirting technique is exquisite, is you promotes the lover intimate degree, promotes the husband and wife life best to push the oil massage way.

: 1, massage to help you dredge channels and collaterals, qi huoxue, to improve cervical spondylosis, arthritis, periarthritis of shoulder, bone hyperplasia effect is better. 2, accelerate the blood circulation of the skin, fade the color spots, reduce wrinkles, make the skin ruddy, delay the aging. 3. Regulate qi and blood, enhance the immunity of human body, and strengthen the body

Welcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!

• G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)