Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

为你服务最好的瑞典式全身推油结合正宗的中式手法  可帮你解疲劳 推毒素  淋巴排毒  肾虚  阳痿早泄  生殖器穴位舒通  有特效 全身 磨沙 正宗的泰式脚底按摩  反射你的足底穴位  让你全身更轻松  舒服  欢迎全岛的新老顾问来预约联系我  谢谢

On 08/11/2016 at 11:09 AM, Zhao Benny said:

Benny massage     60mins body=$50  90mins body=$70  1mins Arrivals khatib  mrt    feel free to contact me 97292918 thanks

Tried Benny massage last Saturday, excellent techniques and good customer service, will go back to him again.

• G_M changed the title to Benny Home spa 多年经验中年男按摩师 - 瑞典式全方位推油服务 @Khatib (can outcall)

Benny massage 60min =$50  

90mins=$7o

有冷气 新潮式按摩床 一分钟就到 mrt 为你服务最好的瑞士全身推油 加正宗的中式手法 为你推毒素 赶疲劳 减少工作压力有特效 欢迎全岛的朋友来联系我 97292918  谢谢

Just came back from a session with Benny. Chose him cause his work place is near to my house. Am not one who would give a very detailed field report from A to Z as I am lazy. But I have to say it exceeded my expectation.

He was friendly. And as some have said here he was quiet and just focused on his massage and did not make any small talks, other than the occasional checks on pressure of the strokes. Which is what I like. And I was glad that there was no short change of the massage hours that I paid for and he definitely did not pick up his phone along the way.

During a short exchange of words, I learned that he is from Shandong. Shandong people are well known for their kindness and candour. I  immediately felt at ease and don't ask me why.

To each his own, but I like his massage skills. It suits me and I absolutely feel better after the session. I will return as a satisfied customer.

Tried Benny a few days ago based on many positive feedback here and also wanted to try some new masseur although I have a few regulars myself.

Here's my personal feedback :

1. Pleasant looking and good personality

2. Massage skills above average

3. Environment a little cramp but acceptable

I took a 90 min session with him for $70  

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 10:08 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Tried Benny a few days ago based on many positive feedback here and also wanted to try some new masseur although I have a few regulars myself.

Here's my personal feedback :

1. Pleasant looking and good personality

2. Massage skills above average

3. Environment a little cramp but acceptable

I took a 90 min session with him for $70  

"Session with him"aawww...lol

最好的瑞典士全身推油 +正宗的中式手法 可帮你解疲劳 推毒素 淋巴排毒 增强你的血液循环 让你的皮肤光滑有润泽 让你感到轻松舒服  我有舒适安静的房间 内设冷气 最新潮式按摩床 可供你冲凉  欢迎来提前预约联系 97292918 谢谢!

On 8/27/2016 at 10:55 PM, Zaw said:

i had tried Benny massage last 2 days ago at night. He massage is quite ok, but I don't like he stop do half way massage, when his client sms to him, he seen his phone and reply sms to his client. Wasted my time 20mins and the end ,he stop the time one hour and ten mins plus my wasted time 20mins. I will not go back again.

On 8/28/2016 at 3:32 PM, mysc said:

I agreed zaw said. I had done with Benny massage to me . He also same do half way and doing his sms with his client.

The above 2 person @Zaw and @mysc are both using the same IP address.

I wonder why they are using "the masseur using phone while massaging tactics" on fellow masseur.

I tried Benny's massage a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised by his skills. Much to my liking although his elbow massage on my lower back was quite painful. I guess no pain no gain. He was polite and did his job very well..I must say. At no time was he using his hp at all throughout the massage. Will go again when I have the time 

Benny massage 1hour =$50

1.5hours=$70

最新的华陀夹脊手法可帮你解疲劳 推毒素 降血压 降血糖 帮你排除你体内的火气 让你的皮肤有弹性 有光泽  单独的按摩房 舒适 安静 内有冷气 新潮式按摩床  优雅的音乐 舒心的服务 让你魂牵梦绕 欢迎新老顾客提前预约 97292918  谢谢!

按摩可帮你解疲劳 推出你身上的毒素 松懈你坚硬的肌肉 增强血液循环 让你的皮肤有光泽 润滑有弹性 回复青春活力 让你的身体更健康  我有专用的按摩房间 有冷气 新潮式按摩床 美妙的音乐 舒心的服务 让你留恋往返 欢迎来提前预约联系 97292918  谢谢

A few days ago, I went to try Benny for a $70 (90 mins) massage after ready the "positive" feedback here.

This is just my personal feedback.

1) The massage was conducted in an untidy room. Room smells stuffy even with air-con on.

2) Played radio UFM1003. Is this what he refer as 美妙的音乐 ?

3) Don't feel like a massage. More like applying Johnson Baby Oil over the body and stroke from shoulder to toe

4) 新潮式按摩床? Just a normal massage bed

However, he was polite and friendly. And he was quiet and just focused on his massage ..I must say.  Time well managed and attentive.

He came from Shangdong and was in Singapore for only 6mths. I just feel uncomfortable seeing others roommates in the house. Especially if you need to use the shower room at the kitchen. No attached shower in the room. 

He did provide 舒心的服务but not留恋往返.

I would rather go for Uncle Kim at Chinatown for the price I paid for.

Edited by p2468
Details

On 20/02/2017 at 11:46 PM, p2468 said:

A few days ago, I went to try Benny for a $70 (90 mins) massage after ready the "positive" feedback here.

This is just my personal feedback.

1) The massage was conducted in an untidy room. Room smells stuffy even with air-con on.

2) Played radio UFM1003. Is this what he refer as 美妙的音乐 ?

3) Don't feel like a massage. More like applying Johnson Baby Oil over the body and stroke from shoulder to toe

4) 新潮式按摩床? Just a normal massage bed

However, he was polite and friendly. And he was quiet and just focused on his massage ..I must say.  Time well managed and attentive.

He came from Shangdong and was in Singapore for only 6mths. I just feel uncomfortable seeing others roommates in the house. Especially if you need to use the shower room at the kitchen. No attached shower in the room. 

He did provide 舒心的服务but not留恋往返.

I would rather go for Uncle Kim at Chinatown for the price I paid for.

As I know, he been here 8 years. 

Maybe his slang when pronounce 8 and 半 almost the same

Just tried Benny for 2nd time today

as usual, his stroke is strong enough. 

For 1st time, he played U1003 FM but doesn't matter to me so long got music. But today he changed to play instrumental music. 

he really did for 90 mins. No less than that. 

Will come again next time. 

• G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)