Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

Tried out his massage for the first time

... Since i staying quite near.  This is my little review. 

When i reach his mrt station..  He is nowhere to be seen..  After i text him..  Then he told me which blk..  Which level..  As in i go find myself. Actually it will be good if he can text me all this while i still inside the mrt... 

When inside the house..  No people..  Corner house..  And room still ok...  Not that messy..  I remove till underwear..  Then he ask me remove that also..  I say must ar?  He say do oil..  Have to.. 

So i follow..  In term of skill he is better then kim or zhang.. Starting when he ask if strength ok?  Which already enough so i say ok... 

His back oil massage quite shiok sometime he will rub untill the side area under the armpit which not many people will do that.. 

The buttock area is full long stroke those type..  Which i now understand why he say have to remove underwear.. 

The moment i turn around he str8 ask if i want do the "pull veins" extra service.. Of cos i say no la..  Later he start massage my tummy first follow by my chest area..  No erection as it quite painful actually.. Cos am doing alot of push up recently.. 

Overall massage pattern abit same like the youtuber master kim.. 

Thruout the massage no talking and music is actually quite nice... 

only minus point is..  He did not cover my private part after i turn over...  It was left expose thruout the massage which i not so happy...  But overall still 4.5/5

Edited by wenchu

22 hours ago, wenchu said:

Tried out his massage for the first time

... Since i staying quite near.  This is my little review. 

When i reach his mrt station..  He is nowhere to be seen..  After i text him..  Then he told me which blk..  Which level..  As in i go find myself. Actually it will be good if he can text me all this while i still inside the mrt... 

When inside the house..  No people..  Corner house..  And room still ok...  Not that messy..  I remove till underwear..  Then he ask me remove that also..  I say must ar?  He say do oil..  Have to.. 

So i follow..  In term of skill he is better then kim or zhang.. Starting when he ask if strength ok?  Which already enough so i say ok... 

His back oil massage quite shiok sometime he will rub untill the side area under the armpit which not many people will do that.. 

The buttock area is full long stroke those type..  Which i now understand why he say have to remove underwear.. 

The moment i turn around he str8 ask if i want do the "pull veins" extra service.. Of cos i say no la..  Later he start massage my tummy first follow by my chest area..  No erection as it quite painful actually.. Cos am doing alot of push up recently.. 

Overall massage pattern abit same like the youtuber master kim.. 

Thruout the massage no talking and music is actually quite nice... 

only minus point is..  He did not cover my private part after i turn over...  It was left expose thruout the massage which i not so happy...  But overall still 4.5/5

Haha. U very drama leh 

U are willing to expose with Kim n Zhang.

With Ben, u act so shy.

• 2 weeks later...

Was checking with him on his outcall rates. Then he asked me if today can. I told him I was outside and ask him what’s his last slot time. He asked me if 10pm can and I answered ok. I rushed and reached home at 9.15pm. At 9.30pm he wats app me and said sorry today can’t. Just like that. This is not a very good impression for the first time customer leh... :mellow:

8 hours ago, SKYT said:

和他一起检查他的呼叫率。然后他问我今天能不能。我告诉他我在外面,问他最后一次是什么时间。他问我是否可以10点才能答复。晚上9点15分,我赶到了家。晚上9时30分,他对我说了一句话,今天对不起,对不起。就这样 这不是一个非常好的印象,第一次客户喜欢 :mellow:

我八点问你十点可以吗 你九点多才回复我中间有顾客找我 我也不知到你要不要按 你没有确定所以就不可以了 你之前是用 英文发给我 我不会用英文所以我就说对不起了 谢谢你的谅解 感谢你

On 10/9/2017 at 7:22 AM, Zhao Benny said:

感谢新老顾客这几天给你带来的不便 之处 谢谢谅解 今天开始营业 谢谢支持 !

前列腺生殖器保健按摩 你可以选择做或不做 我觉的问一下也没什么吧 谢谢!

前列腺生按摩多少?

I have engage Benny a couple of times for his massage service and I must say he's one of the few who knows what he is doing. The most recent one I had was a few days ago. His technique has somewhat changed to something like tui na style rather than the soft stroke kind. When at the end if the session I asked the reason for the change, he rightly pointed out that some of my areas are tight and would be good to unknot it. As I have been a customer of his for a few sessions, I did remember telling him i'm pretty high tolerance in pain and that session has really gives me one of the best massage experience I had in a home based setting. I had a very good night sleep after that, without saying.

Benny is very accomodating in his work. That being said, one must let him know the kind of massage you want and can't expect him to read mind. If you find it too hard, tell him and he'll gladly change the stroke for you.

Visited him got 2 times like that...

In term of massage is good... 

Enviroment also ok... Aircon stronger abit will be great.

One thing i dun like... Is when doing my back or legs when i am in facing down position... They are alot of time both his hands are not doing anything..

U can count from 1 to 30... Totally nothing happen at all.. It can be he texting sms.. Or possible even taking photo i dunno.. And everything i try and turn see what is he doing.. He faster start massaging u again...

Throughout the massage at least 3-4 times happen to kind of complete pause.. Which make me feel super uneasy.

Had 90 mins massage with Benny this evening.

-Proper message bed & tidy room with towels. 

-Great location next to Khatib MRT. 

-Communicated with him on my preferred pressure. I have no issue with his skills. Pressure strong enough for me. Thank you Benny.

- Speak PutongHua ( Mandarin ) & approachable

- Clean bathroom for shower. I don't mind the bathroom not attached with bedroom. 

- Folks always remember to make advance reservation as he has full time job during day time. 

Just finished a session with benny. Same as usual, the massage was relaxing and enjoyable.
Through chatting with him,  i understood that he could do different types of massage such as tuina , Shiatsu , foot massage and swedish massage. Customers have to tell him what one preferred so that  he would try his best to meet your needs. I did told him i got stiff  neck so he used tuina method to do it, it was painful but after that i felt my neck was less stiff.
Before the end of the session, i told him my foot arch always painful, to my surpise, he started to massage my foot using zhiya and he pressed to certain points . It was so painful and he told me that it could release the pain of my foot arch. Truth enough, it really feel better when i walked
Once again, thank you benny. Next time i will try your foot massage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Benny Home spa 多年经验中年男 full body push oil massage@Khatib (incall and outcall)

按摩可帮你对皮肤下的肌肉进行积压或拉伸的行为,以疏通經絡,滑利關節, 促使氣血運行,調整臟腑功能,增強人體抗病能力,從而達到治癒病痛的目的 经常按摩你的皮肤会光滑有弹性 身体轻松 工作顺畅 心情愉快 

• G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)