Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

I am a professional masseur with an international diploma certified by clbtac and my skills.
My Swedish combined with traditional Chinese massage methods will relieve your fatigue and make you feel good and relaxed.
1 minute walk from Khatib mrt Station.
I am a professional cltac-certified masseur, a masseur with many years of experience in Swedish, combined with many years of traditional masseurs.
Location-less than 1 minute from Khatib.
Welcome WhatsApp me: 97292918 Thank you!
I have the professional image of clbtac massage, the best Al-style oil massage service Jiaduo clinical Chinese style combined with its own unique body, shoulder and neck meridian pushing collaterals Huatuo Jiaqi nape can help you reduce radically proposed your own
Respond to skin Ruihua can really help your shoulders, necks and arms,
Back pain.
Numb limbs, feet often cramps, with special effects, meridian massage, lymphatic drainage, whole body scrub, ear candle therapy, English kidney deficiency, impotence, premature ejaculation, genital acupoints, and you will immediately have an effective response to make you Feng Zaiqi provide door-to-door or your hotel service.
I also have a suitable room with an air-conditioned and trendy private massage bed for you to take a shower.
There is a parking lot next to the food pavilion downstairs.
You can get there in one minute and it is convenient to find Yiquan's new and old customers and friends to make an appointment and contact me in advance 
Phone: 97292918. Thanks 

(Tuesday Saturday and Sunday 9am to 9pm)

Edited by Zhao Benny

• G_M changed the title to Outcall Massage By Benny Zhao

First time engaged him, the massage was a little bit soft. 2nd time, i informed him that i need hard massage. Its was way much better. His massage has improved alot and I can’t recalled how many time i had engaged him. His manhood massage, thumbs up. Good job Benny

Edited by aloneitsme
Give credit to those deserved it.

On 7 July 2016 at 3:04 PM, aloneitsme said:

I feel like he just rubbing instead of massaging. i would rather go to Uncle Kim or Tony at chinatown. 

你好,谢谢你的光顾

可能我的按摩手法不适合你。当时

你应该让我知道你要的力度,

我会尽量达到你的要求。

Booked Mr Zhao Benny for 1 hour, he was on time at my block.
Enjoy his massage services, he is very gentle and the force is just right.
Initially, he is a bit soft, I ask him to go a bit stronger after a while and he is able to adjustment to the right force.

No hanky-panky, very professional.

Booked Benny's massage just yesterday, did enjoyed the session with him. Elder type Chinese guy from Mainland China. Did ask if i wanted soft to hard massage.  Opt for somewhere in between which was just right for me! Will go again if he's still around. Keep it up.

Just finished 1 hour massage by Benny, his massage is good which help to release the stiffness of my neck and shoulder. He did asked me whether the strength of his massage is suitable for me during the massage session. Will go back to him again. 

i had tried Benny massage last 2 days ago at night. He massage is quite ok, but I don't like he stop do half way massage, when his client sms to him, he seen his phone and reply sms to his client. Wasted my time 20mins and the end ,he stop the time one hour and ten mins plus my wasted time 20mins. I will not go back again.

手机讯息可以按摩完了才回。回复客人简讯只需跟他们说你刚刚在工作,会明白的人都会体谅。

要考虑到客人才不会有失专业不然被网批没水准就会赔了夫人又折兵。

新加坡的客群都要的是做事呀实在,不要呼隆。

如果要长期在这挣钱就的明白客群心态不然还是回老家算了。

请慎重考虑加以改善,进步,不然我会把你从这版给除去。

• G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)