Male HQ

Ferrari driver stops car in middle of busy Orchard Road

Guest Ferrari

Guest Ferrari
NP_20160701_VLFERRARI_1311392.jpg?itok=r

FURIOUS: The Ferrari driver was persuaded to move her car to the left side of the road by the police.

PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

• NP_20160701_VLFERRARI_1311392.jpg?itok=Q

Ferrari driver stops car in middle of busy Orchard Road

An angry Ferrari driver stopped her car in the middle of busy Orchard Road on Wednesday, causing a traffic jam.

She wanted to confront a tour bus driver who had allegedly honked at her for being slow in making a turn.

Mr Ivan Chen, 21, who works part-time as a captain in a restaurant, told The New Paper yesterday he was taking a break from work and walking in front of Orchard Towers when he witnessed the exchange on the road in front of the building.

According to him, the Ferrari driver, who looked to be in her 50s and was dressed in black, had rushed up to the packed tour bus and confronted the driver by asking him in a loud voice in English

: "Why did you honk at me?"

She also lectured the bus driver on road courtesy.

"The bus driver responded in a calm manner and tried to reason with her," said Mr Chen.

This went on for about five minutes, he said, until a police car arrived.

The officers persuaded the woman to move her car to the left side of the road, along the bus lane. The bus driver did the same.

ANGRY

Mr Chen said: "Many onlookers also felt angry at the Ferrari driver for causing the jam and whipped out their handphones to take photos and videos."

"The Ferrari driver kept shielding her face with her hands when she was aware of this," he added.

A police spokesman said they received a call about the commotion and resulting jam at 5.38pm.

The officers advised both parties to keep the peace and they complied, the spokesman added.

No further police assistance was required.

Mr Chen said: "I felt that the Ferrari driver was too much. Just because you drive a sports car, you think you are so big?"

I felt that the Ferrari driver was too much. Just because you drive a sports car, you think you are so big?

- Mr Ivan Chen, who witnessed the exchange between the drivers of the Ferrari and bus

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/ferrari-driver-stops-car-middle-busy-orchard-road#sthash.GkOLkWK8.dpuf

Arrest her for public nuisance n waste of police resources. 

On a side note i wonder how much pocket money had ivan made for tipping wanbao.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest above law

Jin satki man.

Rich people above law. if you are rich and known,,,nothing will happen

tink blues dare not summon her

Elite Blood

Lol.

双簧吗?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

坦言,真正有钱人跋扈的不多,因为多数都是从有修养的家境长大,他们对面子很注重,

没钱或半桶水装有钱人的人却到处可见,不然就是从贫穷环境中生长,所以心里不平衡,

怕被人看不起,殊不知,有钱人就算穿冒牌货都不会让人怀疑,没钱人买再多的名牌,

也只是糟蹋。

Remember it is not what you wear but how you wear it.

In the 80s, Sally Yeh wore a SGD5nightie 睡衣 on TV.  No one noticed it until she revealed the price herself.  So at the end of the day, don't be slave to labels/brands and trends.  Just look sharp/neat/clean/presentable.  

Goondu this Ferrari woman 法拉利姐 she is likely to be charged for obstructing traffic. Silly b..ch!

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, fab said:

On a side note i wonder how much pocket money had ivan made for tipping wanbao.

Enuf to buy a Ferrari. :D

Guest Smelly Cunt everywhere

Whether they are rich or poor, bitches are quite common in Singapore. Our society environment prospered them like weeds everywhere.

Guest Got Money Whoe dares Touch

she was let off, after pullice  arrived...funny...must be someone with connections and status  that drives that  " SCA XX " car

If this is a poor driver, wonder he/she will be let off ?

Guest guest
Master Member

View Post greenbubble wrote:
Why the mata didn't summon her. This is an obvious case of obstruction of traffic.
The garmet is setting a very bad precedent on such cases where the rich goes scott free. This is widening the rich-poor mentality divide in the country and makeing our legal/enforcement system a big joke.......

Guest guest
High Supremacy Member

Really don't know how to write the word shameless.
There are visitors from other countries as well.

First the Singapore mei mei rich shoplifters in BKK and then this rich Ferarri tai tai (not sure if this tai tai = Singaporean as no nationality is mentioned).

Our "Singapore" face/name really down the drain, i mean the tourists would probably just assume that it's a Singaporean. This is what you'd feel too when you are overseas visiting as well.

-----------

According to him, the Ferrari driver, who looked to be in her 50s and was dressed in black, had rushed up to the packed tour bus and confronted the driver by asking him in a loud voice in English: "Why did you honk at me?"

Mr Chen said: "Many onlookers also felt angry at the Ferrari driver for causing the jam and whipped out their handphones to take photos and videos."

"The Ferrari driver kept shielding her face with her hands when she was aware of this," he added."

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new....JN2cTQf4.dpuf

FURIOUS: The Ferrari driver was persuaded to move her car to the left side of the road by the police. NP_20160701_VLFERRARI_1311392.jpg?itok=r

Guest Driven

Gees women and their cars, remember this? And still dare to say not their fault, seriously these CCBs should have their licences revoked and sent to IMH.

This sounds so familiar like rui en case . Yes and really have to punish them jialat jialat .

Guest Guest

that lady RED FERRARI from Elite family or Elite Community...mata mata easy recognise her probably : see below

Arch-Supremacy Member

elite really different. juz stop nia.. tink police still will open road for her to move off later without fine.

chao peasants try stopping in the middle ... later summons tio till buay lin chu...

If you NOBODY BUT YOU....Its a NOBODY BUT YOU...the things are different

Guest Investigate

Her husband probably grasslooters, milk lots of taxpayers money to buy her that Ferrari? 

Or she from China, sold her cheap pussy to a rich man, divorced and received her millions payments.

Or she is some ministar's wife or wife of top govt's official who took 5 months leaves for French cooking lessons?

Or some top gangster from China, laundered money here, buy expensive cars to show off to Sillypore lessor mortals?

Y is there no mention of her ethnic n y is assuming her to be chinese?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest ??????
1 hour ago, snowball said:

doesn't matter this lady is it singaporean, this type of person anywhere any country, just like readers coming to this singapore forum not just local singaporean only, peroid.

Sorry, don't understand what you are trying to express.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

She is under investigation by the TP

SINGAPORE - A 71-year-old woman who was embroiled in a dispute with her neighbour over an old raintree was charged in court on Friday (July 29) with five offences.

Four of them relate to an incident on Feb 17 last year at the posh Astrid Hill, where the parties live, while the other was an unrelated case of assault in 2014.

Shi Ka Yee is accused of punching Mr Raphael Chong Yen Ping, 58, in the face, causing a cut above his right eyebrow at Telok Ayer Street on Feb 25, 2014.

On Feb 17 last year, she allegedly trespassed into Mr Nasrat Lucas Muzayyin's bungalow and removed an ignition key from a crane, immobilising it and trapping a worker, Mr Ankathi Thirupathi, in the crane bucket.

She is said to have confined Mr Ankathi there for more than an hour.

The fourth charge states that she committed a rash act to endanger others' safety by revving her sports car engine and moving it towards Mr Muzayyin while he was standing in front of the car.

She is also accused of hurling abuse and expletives at Mr Muzayyin with intent to harass him that morning.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Zhuo Wenzhao asked that no plea be taken. He said Shi is being investigated by the Traffic Police for an incident along Orchard Road last month.

Shi had stopped her Ferrari in the middle of the road in front of a tour bus and blocked off three out of five lanes, which caused a traffic jam along Orchard Road

He said the prosecution would need some time to complete investigation.

Shi, represented by Mr Irving Choh, was granted bail of $15,000. Her passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference is fixed for Aug 24.

In his judgment last week, Justice Choo Han Teck rejected Shi's request to appeal against a lower court decision ordering her to pay $9,800 in damages to her neighbour and trim the tree's branches.

She was sued by Mr Muzayyin and his wife following a conflict over the overhanging branches of the tree on her property.

Putting an end to the dispute, Justice Choo said there was no merit in letting the case incur any more court time when cases with greater social issues are waiting in line.

Guest Guest

Good job to the traffic police!!! Jail this fucking cunt for being a public nuisance!!  So what if you have money? At 71 years old, you are gonna drop dead soon hunny!! 

• Guest locked this topic