Male HQ

Lovehandle Vs Guests and fans that "keeps thinking of him" Every other day (Compiled)

lovehandle

The same likes from the same person(s)...

And those who did the survey and whose private reponses were being giggled at, ( mentioned 2 times at that) and discussed.

I hope the respondents didnt reveal too much private info...

And the harping on bmi, based obviously on someone's personal preference,

How do i know its the ntuc voucher collecgor.

cos my sinple response of *wow. Just wow*

That was the bait, it took, it responded, and it proved jt was too much love to handle. Lol!

Guest the truth
6 hours ago, Phil said:

I am not sure I understood all the words above (put the blame on my poor english), but if Guest Titties means that we should be more tolerant and charitable, I totally agree.

5 hours ago, snowball said:

perhaps, this is what we often said that, we need to love ourselves before we can love anyone else. ... :)

don't need to take everything too serious in this forum and viturual world, be cool :)

It is ok to be delusional and narcissistic. It is also ok to masturbate to one's image but it's downright creepy to talk to oneself and like one's own posts excessively not to mention being hypocritical and double standard aka 做贼喊抓贼 :

lovehandle%2012_zps5nxixoli.png

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

The same likes from the same person(s)...

And those who did the survey and whose private reponses were being giggled at, ( mentioned 2 times at that) and discussed.

I hope the respondents didnt reveal too much private info...

And the harping on bmi, based obviously on someone's personal preference,

How do i know its the ntuc voucher collecgor.

cos my sinple response of *wow. Just wow*

That was the bait, it took, it responded, and it proved jt was too much love to handle. Lol!

LOL! Great one there...

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, hannibalism said:

no...seriously..?

no...reall...seriously?

no......

Be careful, you may receive too much LOVE to HANDLE. Lol

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, hannibalism said:

1. people who like their own posts are one kind of self-obsessed.

2. if people wants to like their own posts, let them! why do you even care??

It is ok to be delusional and narcissistic. It is also ok to masturbate to one's image but it's downright creepy to talk to oneself and like one's own posts excessively not to mention being hypocritical and double standard aka 做贼喊抓贼.

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It is ok to be delusional and narcissistic. It is also ok to masturbate to one's image but it's downright creepy to talk to oneself and like one's own posts excessively not to mention being hypocritical and double standard aka 做贼喊抓贼.

Worse, still want to take cheap potshots at fellow forummers who show concern for his illness.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guests
4 minutes ago, fab said:

Worse, still want to take cheap potshots at fellow forummers who show concern for his illness.

What to do?  This old dubious attention whore wants to be HIGHLY REVERED in Blowing Wind, no matter what it takes.

Cheap tactics never mind, pathetic potshots is fine, the 1,200+ likes can be exchanged for NTUC supermarket vouchers.

LOLOL

10 minutes ago, Guest Guests said:

What to do?  This old dubious attention whore wants to be HIGHLY REVERED in Blowing Wind, no matter what it takes.

Cheap tactics never mind, pathetic potshots is fine, the 1,200+ likes can be exchanged for NTUC supermarket vouchers.

LOLOL

Thats my concern. 

Btw u forgot an IF. 

IF the 1,200+ likes can be exchanged for NTUC supermarket vouchers.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, fab said:

Thats my concern. 

Btw u forgot an IF. 

IF the 1,200+ likes can be exchanged for NTUC supermarket vouchers.

LOL

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 minutes ago, EasleyLim said:

aUbk9ha.gif?noredirect

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol so anti climax. By popular demand, people r expecting more ground breaking comments.

2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Dont forget to click n see how likes already accumulated.

Next stage, gotta choose 昇, 松, 超 or 市 liao

Really 几百bei

Now is 千倍 liao la. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, FluteGuan said:

I prefer the 几百。

Oic. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 24 June 2016 at 8:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

自摸自爽

He's superficial and always claimed to be a top when he is just...a bottom in denial. Look at how he paid so

much attention to the cock thread in the member's lounge. He even got told off by moderator by chatting and commenting happily with an underage member. Since then, he has been keeping low profile. Someone commented that lovehandle and since u r here are the same person, yes, it's confirmed. Both are of around the same height (shorties) at 165-165 and both are born February 1975. Both preferred Chinese only as stated on their profile and both prefer big cocks. Both are members and have knowledge on soka gakkai or nichiren daishonin Buddhism as well. So I conclude the two profiles are of the same fellow. Interested to know which cluster of this lovehandle soka belongs to do that I can feedback to his cluster leader on how arrogant this member of his soka is and what kind of teaching have he gained from them. 

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, Guest Jie said:

He's superficial and always claimed to be a top when he is just...a bottom in denial. Look at how he paid so

much attention to the cock thread in the member's lounge. He even got told off by moderator by chatting and commenting happily with an underage member. Since then, he has been keeping low profile. Someone commented that lovehandle and since u r here are the same person, yes, it's confirmed. Both are of around the same height (shorties) at 165-165 and both are born February 1975. Both preferred Chinese only as stated on their profile and both prefer big cocks. Both are members and have knowledge on soka gakkai or nichiren daishonin Buddhism as well. So I conclude the two profiles are of the same fellow. Interested to know which cluster of this lovehandle soka belongs to do that I can feedback to his cluster leader on how arrogant this member of his soka is and what kind of teaching have he gained from them. 

Please do.  Thanks!

Guest Guest

LOLOL

1. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Cooking Your Own Dinner? 51 minutes ago
  2. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Cooking Your Own Dinner? 51 minutes ago
  3. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Favourite Underwear Brand? 55 minutes ago
  4. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Favourite Underwear Brand? 56 minutes ago
  5. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Favourite Underwear Brand? 56 minutes ago
  6. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Favourite Underwear Brand? 57 minutes ago
  7. luvhandle liked a post in a topic: Favourite Underwear Brand? 57 minutes ago

Guest Guest

Slap this attention whore's mother cheebye, she should be fucked hard with a red hot rusty crowbar up her cheebye.

The crowbar can be bought with her NTUC vouchers.  LOL

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Slap this attention whore's mother cheebye, she should be fucked hard with a red hot rusty crowbar up her cheebye.

The crowbar can be bought with her NTUC vouchers.  LOL

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=ntuc+crowbar&safe=off&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=imnv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDupuS68TNAhUFLo8KHc1uDB8Q_AUIBygB&biw=601&bih=962#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=crowbar+on+offer&imgrc=tpyAQ7lfTKzCLM%3A

Buy now. Free angmo

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL, this defiant attention whore can't even differentiate which account to post with now.

Today is the best date for slapping some fuckers! Hope they are around to rec've!

Ya lor the fuckers shld rec'd are

lovehandle

since u r here

18 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

This week postings drop to 166 liao.... dunno got enuf posts to redeem ntuc voucher or not.

Jin sad

U salah liao la.

His sidekicks r the ones liking him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 sickening toads have been pairing around in the forum like having sick sex like Yellow discharge must go with gonorrhoea... or like a conjoined twins entertaining us with different tunes? how do they do it especially at age 50? (let's see how they will respond with any F words) Will their pig fans join them?
070214-Galyon-Twins-01.jpg

Lol.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest AAA said:

2 sickening toads have been pairing around in the forum like having sick sex like Yellow discharge must go with gonorrhoea... or like a conjoined twins entertaining us with different tunes? how do they do it especially at age 50? (let's see how they will respond with any F words) Will their pig fans join them?
070214-Galyon-Twins-01.jpg

That psycho self-masturbating defiant old attention whore (PSDOAW) @lovehandle aka @luvhandle aka @Since u r here deserves to be fucked in the arse with a red hot rusty crowbar!

Guest Guest

Based on what we have seen of @lovehandle aka @luvhandle aka @Since u r here's postings and status updates, this individual is:

1. narcissistic

2. delusional

3. bitchy to the max

4. not above making personal attacks

Do you think this individual needs to see a psychiatrist for a mental health diagnosis?

In the meantime, we encourage all BW members to exercise utmost caution when associating with this person.

Have a good week ahead!

On 24/06/2016 at 6:38 PM, EasleyLim said:

It's such a non-issue. Like, why does it matter if he likes his own posts?

liking one's own post is already kinda off-putting, although granted nothing majorly wrong with that.

but to create additional nicks to achieve the same is just pure mental, given the amount of additional efforts needed to put in.

while the former is just being narcissistic, the latter is really about being deceitful, quite a different story altogether.

or perhaps this is the only way this old soul could derive some sense of self-worth? hmm...

would certainly make an interesting case study subject for a psych thesis.

2 minutes ago, youngpunk said:

liking one's own post is already kinda off-putting, although granted nothing majorly wrong with that.

but to create additional nicks to achieve the same is just pure mental, given the amount of additional efforts needed to put in.

while the former is just being narcissistic, the latter is really about being deceitful, quite a different story altogether.

or perhaps this is the only way this old soul could derive some sense of self-worth? hmm...

Well now you've gone and informed the subject about him being studied so the results are now biased >( 

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, youngpunk said:

This seow2 char1 boh4 @lovehandle is a deranged nutcase and yet deceitful at the same time.

Be careful you may be stalked by this psycho, if anything happens, better report to police.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Add racist and ageist to the list

It calls Malays and Indians as minority races and made several racist posts.

Do click n read before it edits again. Its still in its profile

He pokes fun at pp above 50 altho he is so close to the age himself. Lol

Anything seditious in @lovehandle's profiles or posts, just screenshot and forward to Singapore Police Force for their necessary action.

Or post here and I'll do it.  

Thanks.

lovehandle's profiles

About Me

nothing great about me, just very ordinary look(if not ugly)...I m hung, but extremely far from being a Hunk+i m an uncle too...dont hi me, stop sending me msg w a title "Hi" or a simple question and then delete everything without even a REASON, pls think before you send me a PM
don't just drop me a few rounds of liners and vanish! then pls don't ever step near
Pls read my detailed profile first before approaching me

Those who are new with limited mbrs points, also dont bother to msg me, why are some of you keep creating new profiles?? U think i m a fool??

Those whose BMI exceed 23.5....pls dont come near me 
http://www.hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/gamesandtools-article/2408 (a BMI of 23 indicates that u r out of the healthy range unless u r the ultra-muscular type)
those of same race like me is preferred ...sorry

those who luv to consume vitamins, pls note that i ONLY feed vitamins...6.5"+ long, 2" thick

On 27/06/2016 at 10:12 PM, Guest AAA said:

lovehandle's profiles

About Me

nothing great about me, just very ordinary look(if not ugly)...I m hung, but extremely far from being a Hunk+i m an uncle too...dont hi me, stop sending me msg w a title "Hi" or a simple question and then delete everything without even a REASON, pls think before you send me a PM
don't just drop me a few rounds of liners and vanish! then pls don't ever step near
Pls read my detailed profile first before approaching me

Those who are new with limited mbrs points, also dont bother to msg me, why are some of you keep creating new profiles?? U think i m a fool??

Those whose BMI exceed 23.5....pls dont come near me 
http://www.hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/gamesandtools-article/2408 (a BMI of 23 indicates that u r out of the healthy range unless u r the ultra-muscular type)
those of same race like me is preferred ...sorry

those who luv to consume vitamins, pls note that i ONLY feed vitamins...6.5"+ long, 2" thick

Sexy crotch he has.

But he only eats slim guy.

Bad bad

Some really thought that they can play an impactful part in my life, omg, so damned childish
they can only have impact in gossip-mongers and believers! Very pitiful , when will they grow up?

自摸自爽

• G_M changed the title to Lovehandle Vs Guests and fans that "keeps thinking of him" Every other day (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.