Male HQ

PRC Bashing (compiled)

Guest Guest

Every 1 out of 6 people on earth are from china. We don't have to bow down to china but don't we think it's wrong to generalize to the point where it' becomes racist?

Like you said, 1 out of 6 are PRCS.

What's so surprising if 6 out of 10 whores standing in Geylang are PRCs as well?

Creating Din is one of their capabilities, not to mention what the woman was complaining about (stealing others husband) - not I anyhow say one har, read Xin Min Wan Bao please....................

I have nothing good to say about them

This bitch should be time travelled back to World War 2 era, it would be nice to see her ripped apart.

There's also another video of a PRC bitch hurling verbal abuse at a Singapore $2-store storekeeper.

Singaporeans have always welcomed foreigners, it's only in the past 5 years or so that with the massive and relentless influx, it's been straining everything from housing to transport to services, and it doesn't help that the PRCs are causing so much trouble with their lack of social graces and atrocious habits.

Singapore can forget about building a 'gracious' society when the floodgates are open to all these uncivilised barbarians. China people are creating many many social problems in Hong Kong as well.

Check out the following videos on Youtube:

1. Mainlanders in Hong Kong (w/ English Subs) Funny!

2. Hong Kong People's Resentment of Mainlanders

3. Lok Ma Chau being dirtied by Chinese mainlanders

4. Rude and uneducated Chinese Mainlanders

5. Chinese mainlander's feet.

When I see these PRCs around me, i 'exit' asap. They are loud enuff to let ppl know where they are from.

I have nothing against the rich Chinese but more concerned about their behaviour which i dun think would change for the better.

if u want peace of mind, just 'siam'.

I traced this back to 2008 (as far as I could go):

http://www.tianya.cn...1/1133114.shtml

20080220_1afcaf8e291f3951ca38VRgFztebfeRU.jpg20080220_24db5d5d6e4a5232c593InhwVFM5vt8J.jpg

一名收破烂的老人不小心划破了一年轻女子的牛仔裤,因拿不出对方要求的50元赔偿,老人下跪十次。 老人手裏只有8元零4毛.

当记者赶到德外大街高等教育出版社门口发现,一个穿灰色羽绒服的中年妇女正在推搡一名衣著破烂的老人,嘴裏喊著:“赶紧赔钱!”周围上百名路人围观。      

旁边站著一名20岁左右的女子,蓝色牛仔裤腿处被划开了一条两三厘米长的口子。被推搡的老人噙著泪水不停地恳求著,手裏捏著一叠毛票,总共8元零4分。      

“不就破一个小口子吗,至於这样为难人家嘛。”看著下跪的老人,旁观路人纷纷劝说“得饶人处且饶人”。面对路人的指责,中年妇女毫不在意,坚决要让老人赔钱。     

面对“巨额”赔偿老人下跪

据了解,当时这对母女走到高等教育出版社附近的路口处,刚好老人骑三轮车拐弯,车上的铁丝将年轻女子的裤子剐了一个小口。女子的母亲要求老人赔她50元。     

无奈之下,老人“扑通”一声跪下,不想对方丝毫没有反应,老人连续下跪十次。       

这一下把围观的群众惹怒了,在附近大厦当保安的武先生愤怒地说:“对待这样一个年迈的老人,她们真是欺人太甚。”说完,他将口袋裏的23元钱塞在老人手裏。       

记者试图采访这对母女时,该中年女子说:“甭理她。”      

路人为老人凑钱赔偿

在老人恳求和解未果的情况下,中年妇女最终拨通110报警。5点50分左右,德外派出所的民警赶到现场进行调解,但该中年妇女认为赔偿的钱不够,拒绝和解。这时,围观群众自发掏出钱来,一元、两元、十元……最后凑够了50元。

老人再次向围观群众下跪,并不断地说:“谢谢,谢谢。”中年女子拿到钱后,拉著女儿一声不吭离开了。

当时围观的群众纷纷表示赔偿50元的结果对老人不公平。民警也表示无奈,称这是民事纠纷,他们只能充当调解人的角色

Summary: An unreasonable woman persistently demanded 50 yuan compensation from an old goods collector whose cart had caused a small tear in her daughter's jeans by accident. The old man had only RMB 8.40 in his pocket then and ended up kneeling down to the lady begging for mercy. Despite passers-by' criticism against the mean lady, she refused to settle the matter amicably and continued to demand money from him. It all ended with the passers-by donating a bit each to the old man to enable him to pay for the compensation. Police was called to the scene but they were unable to do much other than playing a mediation role as it was a civilian dispute.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

There are ugly ppl everywhere, not just in China. Dont see the needs to sensationalize it up.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I traced this back to 2008 (as far as I could go):

http://www.tianya.cn...1/1133114.shtml

20080220_1afcaf8e291f3951ca38VRgFztebfeRU.jpg20080220_24db5d5d6e4a5232c593InhwVFM5vt8J.jpg

一名收破烂的老人不小心划破了一年轻女子的牛仔裤,因拿不出对方要求的50元赔偿,老人下跪十次。 老人手裏只有8元零4毛.

当记者赶到德外大街高等教育出版社门口发现,一个穿灰色羽绒服的中年妇女正在推搡一名衣著破烂的老人,嘴裏喊著:“赶紧赔钱!”周围上百名路人围观。      

旁边站著一名20岁左右的女子,蓝色牛仔裤腿处被划开了一条两三厘米长的口子。被推搡的老人噙著泪水不停地恳求著,手裏捏著一叠毛票,总共8元零4分。      

“不就破一个小口子吗,至於这样为难人家嘛。”看著下跪的老人,旁观路人纷纷劝说“得饶人处且饶人”。面对路人的指责,中年妇女毫不在意,坚决要让老人赔钱。     

面对“巨额”赔偿老人下跪

据了解,当时这对母女走到高等教育出版社附近的路口处,刚好老人骑三轮车拐弯,车上的铁丝将年轻女子的裤子剐了一个小口。女子的母亲要求老人赔她50元。     

无奈之下,老人“扑通”一声跪下,不想对方丝毫没有反应,老人连续下跪十次。       

这一下把围观的群众惹怒了,在附近大厦当保安的武先生愤怒地说:“对待这样一个年迈的老人,她们真是欺人太甚。”说完,他将口袋裏的23元钱塞在老人手裏。       

记者试图采访这对母女时,该中年女子说:“甭理她。”      

路人为老人凑钱赔偿

在老人恳求和解未果的情况下,中年妇女最终拨通110报警。5点50分左右,德外派出所的民警赶到现场进行调解,但该中年妇女认为赔偿的钱不够,拒绝和解。这时,围观群众自发掏出钱来,一元、两元、十元……最后凑够了50元。

老人再次向围观群众下跪,并不断地说:“谢谢,谢谢。”中年女子拿到钱后,拉著女儿一声不吭离开了。

当时围观的群众纷纷表示赔偿50元的结果对老人不公平。民警也表示无奈,称这是民事纠纷,他们只能充当调解人的角色

Summary: An unreasonable woman persistently demanded 50 yuan compensation from an old goods collector whose cart had caused a small tear in her daughter's jeans by accident. The old man had only RMB 8.40 in his pocket then and ended up kneeling down to the lady begging for mercy. Despite passers-by' criticism against the mean lady, she refused to settle the matter amicably and continued to demand money from him. It all ended with the passers-by donating a bit each to the old man to enable him to pay for the compensation. Police was called to the scene but they were unable to do much other than playing a mediation role as it was a civilian dispute.

too bad the Japanese didn't finish their job in China during WW2.. they should have killed more cheenas like them..

too bad the Japanese didn't finish their job in China during WW2.. they should have killed more cheenas like them..

Dun anyhow say that, if all Chinese had been massacred, would we still be here by now?

God knows if any of us shared the same ancestors as hers....

It is only the environment that nurtures us differs....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Maybe this bitch will be infected with pussy disease, can't even be a whore, that would be the greatest torture for a PRC.

PRC travellers cause commotion at Changi Airport

pc_600x450.jpg

A group of 159 Chinese national tourists caused a commotion at Changi Airport two days ago.

Police and canines were deployed to control the situation when the group engaged in scuffles with other travellers.

The group of Mainland tourists was scheduled to return home onboard Hong Kong Airlines flight HX752 at 4.40pm on 15 November. Transiting from there, the group was to board a connecting flight to Shanghai's Pudong Airport.

The flight from Singapore was however, grounded due to technical issues and the group only managed to board their flight nine hours later.

One of the affected passengers, Ms Luo Jing, from Shenzhen, revealed what led to the commotion.

According to Ms Luo, Hong Kong Airlines staff had failed to inform the passengers that the delay was due to technical issues. The staff had supposedly told passengers that the plane will be delayed for only 45 minutes due to a cleanup.

The passengers were only informed later on that the plane had technical issues. After this, the group received no more information and claimed that they were ignored for the next several hours.

The group complained that they were starving by the time airline staff deigned to give out meal vouchers at about 7pm in the evening. They also believed that the eateries in Changi Airport deliberately raised food prices when serving them.

After dinner, the passengers discovered their flight gate was still closed and could not find any airline staff to answer their queries. Two to three more hours later, they were so angry they decided to protest and force airline staff to appear by blocking the passage to the flight gates.

This resulted in arguments and scuffles between the Chinese national group and other travellers trying to make use of the passage.

The police were then called in to manage the situation and to calm the group.

But the complaints didn't end there.

The Chinese national tourists also complained that the police officers looked like they were intending to draw their pistols and use handcuffs on them.

They even alleged that a female police officer deliberately drove a luggage buggy at them and injured an old woman, who may have broken a finger.

They also said the police shouted "This is Singapore!" at them.

Even after departing Singapore about nine hours later, the group continued to make their frustrations known.

About 80 of them refused to alight from the plane after reaching Hong Kong.

The majority eventually relented after the airline agreed to compensate them, but 20 passengers still refused to budge from the plane

The Hong Kong airport also alerted local police to control the group.

The matter was eventually resolved when the airline agreed to compensate each passenger between S$200 to S$280.

The Changi Airport management has clarified that police officers did not draw their pistols during the incident. Meanwhile, it is investigating the incident.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 17 November 2011.

Most are opportunist. They see singaporean guys as springboards for their own agenda.

My father got into one.

My uncle got into one.

My brothet in law got into one.

My engineer friend who went there for a work trip had hordes of them throwing themselves at him.

And ME, being so flamboyant and loud, is not spared by their advances. :(

Not all surely but the reputation is there no doubt.

Guest Singaporean

Yeah. As a fellow Singaporean, we all know how good we all are. We are the most civic, courteous, sensible, attractive, gracious and (you can add in whatever other positive adjectives).

Yeah. As a fellow Singaporean, we all know how good we all are. We are the most civic, courteous, sensible, attractive, gracious and (you can add in whatever other positive adjectives).

Spare us the sarcasm. Others like the Hongkongers, the Italians etc are also complaining about the PRCs, why don't you target them as well?

And how do we know you are really a Singaporean? You should scan your Singapore NRIC up for all of us to see.

Spare us the sarcasm. Others like the Hongkongers, the Italians etc are also complaining about the PRCs, why don't you target them as well?

And how do we know you are really a Singaporean? You should scan your Singapore NRIC up for all of us to see.

He's a singaporean because he can write in english. Prcs cannot write even a sentence in english.

PRC travellers cause commotion at Changi Airport pc_600x450.jpg

They could have been easily brought to detention for causing obstruction of services at a public area, i.e. blocking the passage to the flight gate.

Both sides are to blame: the airline company was not transparent enough to reveal what really happened while the tourists caused a ruckus and even almost injured someone.

One does realize when tempers flare, all sorts of unreasonable stuff can come out of the mouths.

And for God's sakes, everyone knows that airport items are usually sold more expensive than elsewhere, with the exception of duty-free stuff, ofcos.

If the police did shout, "This is Singapore!", I'm rooting for him. Some guests juz dunno their position

He's a singaporean because he can write in english. Prcs cannot write even a sentence in english.

Dun start to over-generalize. There are PRCs who are proficient in English, even with American accent.

Guest Singaporean

Aiyah, up to you to believe lah. Anyway our culture and language is so much more superior too. Recognized worldwide loh. Even angmoh needs to learn. And we always leave things very clean everywhere we go one. Never snatch bargains from the poor such as book deals and treat our maids so well that they all praise us and want to work for free. We are so good that no crime in singapore is by Singaporean. In fact if the same thing happen to us we won't complain one. We are not complain kings and queens like the PRCs. Others are just jealous when they say that we are ugly. We are the best lah. We should set an example by banishing them back to China.

My encounter(s) with PRCs were of a less-than happy ones.

They think highly of themselves and laughed at how Singapore pronounced "Three" as "Tree".

They only asked me for favours (not flavours, boys).

they must had believe that Singaporean gay men are foolish, airheaded gold mines.

I stay away from them at all costs!

Guest Malaysian guest

singapore-PRC.jpeg

Netizens are in an uproar after a netizen received a letter stating that there are now nearly 1 million Chinese nationals in Singapore.

This comes as a shock to many netizens, who until now, were not aware of the actual numbers of Chinese nationals in Singapore.

The netizen had received a letter for his application to UnionPay, a Nets Value-added service.

In the letter, UnionPay terms itself as “the preferred mode of payment for the nearly 1 million Chinese nationals living and working/studying in Singapore.

Many believe the stated numbers are accurate as UnionPay is a reputable multi-national company.

According to a population census dated September 2010, Singapore’s population currently stands at about 5.07 million. That makes nearly one in five here a Chinese national.

Netizens largely react with shock and dismay to this news, calling it a “staggeringly huge number”, others worry that the number of Chinese national immigrants will continue to increase, leading to further overcrowding in public transport.

Many also remark that Chinese nationals may not be familiar with Singapore’s culture and could erode social graciousness.

==

If true, this news comes as a shock to me as well. Knowing that there are “many mainland Chinese” in Singapore is one thing; being given a figure like 1 million — when your country’s population is only 5 million — is something else. I can understand why Singaporeans are upset. Take away the mainland Chinese aspect and replace it with “nearly 1 million eskimos are living in Singapore” and you would still get an uproar. Tell any country a fifth of its people are all from one other place, and you’d get a strong reaction. It’s not so much hating on PRCs and more about uncertainty over your own identity, isn’t it?

Singapore is now officially “on its way” to becoming “Chinapore”.

• 1 month later...
Guest PrimaDeli

Remember the Prima Deli chocolate cake fiasco.....?

PRC man working in Prima Deli factory caused islandwide salmonella poisoning of more than 200 people across Singapore.

PRC resident airs clothing, luggage and even mattress all over Pasir Ris grass patch

Posted on 02 Jan 2012

PRC resident airs clothing, luggage and even mattress all over Pasir Ris grass patch

prc_residents_air_clothing_luggage_and_even_mattress-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer was shocked to see a resident, who she believes to be from China, airing a wide array of items all over a grass patch in Pasir Ris. The resident also created a makeshift clothesline for airing their clothes by tying a string to two trees.

STOMPer Tan wrote:

"I was shocked upon seeing these China nationals leaving their clothes, soft toys and pillows on the ground at Pasir Ris Drive 6.

"I know this might be common for some but what about bringing their luggage down?

"They brought their laptop and hot tea with some snacks while waiting for their stuffs to dry. Worst of all, they were in their pyjamas while at the void deck.

"Do they think that they are still in China?"

prc1jpg1325497092484-data.jpg

prc2jpg1325497095668-data.jpg

prc3jpg1325497097723-data.jpg

prcmainjpg1325497104607-data.jpg

http://news.msn.co.n...s-china-protest

Ten thousand PRCs demonstrating in Rome... sigh

I personally think this one is legit.

It is more of safety concerns and not some senseless or nonsensical claim.

Cheap PRC slut offers her body to Singapore policeman (true!)...

Chinese national jailed for overstaying and bribery

01:40 PM Jan 12, 2012

SINGAPORE - A Chinese national caught for overstaying tried to get out of it by bribing a police officer with sex.

For that, 25-year-old Guo Cheng Cheng was sentenced today to eight months jail and fined S$3,000.

The unemployed woman first caught the attention of the police when she was allegedly involved in an assault on Nov 22 last year at New Bridge Road.

Guo was asked for her identification documents when the police arrived on the scene and her social visit pass was found to have expired by more than a year.

She was then informed by Sergeant Tong Ee Phor that she would be arrested and taken back to the police station.

Frightened, Guo pleaded for her release by telling Sergeant Tong she would "do anything for him, including offering her body".

She continued with her pleas all the way to the police station, where she was later told she would be arrested for bribery as well.

In her mitigation plea, the court heard that Guo "had no idea what kind of punishment awaited and at the moment of folly succumbed to such a foolish act".

Guo, whose father is retired and her mother a housewife, will return to China after completing her sentence here.

CHANNEL NEWSASIA

Is this old bastard really a professor of Peking U?

Such extremist views, does Peking U endorse his extremist views??

Old Bastard is a descendent of Kong Zi, he should rise from his grave and give him a few slaps.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.channelne...1181884/1/.html

China national charged for kicking Singapore policeman in groin

SINGAPORE: A Chinese national has been charged in court for allegedly attacking three police officers.

Liao Zhong Mi, 32, is accused of voluntarily causing hurt to two sergeants and a corporal on 7 February.

The incident happened at Albert Street just after 3am.

Liao was said to have used his right foot to kick the left shoulder of one of the sergeants.

He used his right foot to kick another sergeant's groin.

Court documents stated that Liao apparently used his right foot to kick a 22-year-old corporal in his face.

For each charge, Liao faces a maximum of five years' jail, or a fine or caning, or any two of the three.

- CNA/ck

http://www.channelne...1181884/1/.html

China national charged for kicking Singapore policeman in groin

SINGAPORE: A Chinese national has been charged in court for allegedly attacking three police officers.

Liao Zhong Mi, 32, is accused of voluntarily causing hurt to two sergeants and a corporal on 7 February.

The incident happened at Albert Street just after 3am.

Liao was said to have used his right foot to kick the left shoulder of one of the sergeants.

He used his right foot to kick another sergeant's groin.

Court documents stated that Liao apparently used his right foot to kick a 22-year-old corporal in his face.

For each charge, Liao faces a maximum of five years' jail, or a fine or caning, or any two of the three.

- CNA/ck

Two sides of a coin.

The PRC could have deserved it for hindering officer duties.

The other, SPF could probably gotten their desert for being indecisive or non-action on certain cases.

No offense.

Two sides of a coin.

The PRC could have deserved it for hindering officer duties.

The other, SPF could probably gotten their desert for being indecisive or non-action on certain cases.

No offense.

中国人都是乌鸦一般黑 :huh:

I just returned from a frightening experience.

I was doing my early morning jog at East Coast beach. A PRC guy came out from the sea and approached me threateningly with arms outstretched like he was going to embrace me. He was clad only in a skimpy underwear that left nothing to the imagination.

He exclaimed in heavy accented mandarin: "Siao Jie, ni hao ma?" and ran towards me attempting to embrace me.

I was shocked and shouted: "Ni pu yao luan lai!" and ran off. Luckily I managed to outpace him for a short distance and he returned to collect his belongings on the beach. It was frightening that such a thing can happen in SG.

Is it lawful for a guy to wear skimpy underwear in public?

Moral of the Story: A gal has to be fit and alert to stay out of trouble.

Lessons Learnt: (1) SG is no more safe with so many dubious foreigners. (2) A gal shd not leave home without her mobile phone.

SINGAPORE - A 40-year-old China national was chased out of the MRT train by commuters after exposing her hairy armpits in public.

Masseur Lin Xi Lin was on her way to meet her client when she was chased out by a group of elderly local women who were on their way to Chinatown.

The incident occurred on Feb 15, at about 9.45pm.

Teh Soo Kim, part of the group of elderly women, said that they decided to confront the China national. "The woman was combing her armpit hair in public. It was such an unsightly thing to do on the train", quipped Mdm Teh.

"That is why we decided to chase her off the train."

The group of women used their umbrellas to hit the women while one of them dragged her out by grabbing hold of her armpit hair.

One commuter, Mr Lee Chee Keong, who was on the train, commented: "The old women were brave. Even though the China woman looks quite strong, one of them managed to grab hold of her long armpit hair. I wouldn't have dared to touch her armpit hair if I were her."

The China national ran away after the alleged attack.

http://news.insing.c...ark/id-31313f00

Netizens outraged over PRC NUS student's remark slamming Singaporeans

pc_600x450.jpg

Netizens are outcrying over an offensive remark allegedly posted by a local PRC student on his "microblog" or "weibo".

The post, made in Chinese, said, "What's most annoying in Singapore, are those middle age and elderly ruffian-types, who glare at you or make 'tsk' noises when you accidentally bump into them. There are more dogs than people in Singapore."

The Chinese national student allegedly responsible for the post is Sun Xu, an MOE scholar and final year student in Mechanical Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS), according to the Temasek Times website.

The offending post has since been shared in local forums and websites, prompting outrage among netizens.

More than 90% of netizens who saw this post on the Stomp website have expressed outrage, and many are calling for NUS to take action to censure the student, or even to revoke his scholarship.

Some also note that it is precisely such comments by foreigners dwelling in Singapore that fuel anti-foreigner sentiments among locals.

One netizen, however, asked for Singaporeans to stop discriminating against Chinese nationals based on the acts of individuals like Sun.

Meanwhile, the outcry in the local internet community appears unabated and it remains to be seen how Sun, or NUS, might respond in the coming week.

• G_M changed the title to PRC Bashing (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.