Male HQ

Sex life in your 50s, 60s and beyond

Guest Lazy2login

Guest Lazy2login

A question for those in their 50s and onwards, how is your sex life like? Especially after retirement, does it decrease overall or is it a case of quality over quantity?

I'm curious and also want to prepare for the future

Please share your stories for inspiration 

Guest Oldies

If you are still fit at early 50, I would say sex is still an active part of life... May be two to three times a week. As you get to mid 50s, you may find that frequency gets a little less and hardness also more difficult to sustain for Long without constant stimulation. Sex once a week is still a possibility. When you are in your late 50s, which is where I am now, I can still get hard easily but find that hardness is less unless being sucked. If distracted then I get soft faster.. After cuming, it becomes Soft fast... Quite different from when you are in early 50s. Sex is now once every two weeks or longer. I don't know about 60s... I wld imagine with stimulation I shld still be able to get hard...

ask me again in a few years time...

Guest Lazy2login
1 hour ago, dsd said:

Start learning how to take a cock up your arse.

and also, let your belly and bum grow big, and your hair silver.

boys likes silver haired chubby uncle more.....

Err.. are you speaking from experience ?

my bf is around 50, he is still fucking horny and strong, just feel my nipples and rubbing my cock can make him super hard on, he can get soild hard easily, so i don't think numbers is a problem, cos many 20s also cannot stay as hard as he :) , love when he is wet with full of precum, huge turn on.

Edited by snowball
--

Guest Goodness
12 minutes ago, snowball said:

Sexy indeed, look wild and romantic in bed, must be good in bed, hot and big nipples toolol :)

I would love to faint onto his arms while he carried me away, wearing his cargo pants.

2 hours ago, dsd said:

Start learning how to take a cock up your arse.

and also, let your belly and bum grow big, and your hair silver.

boys likes silver haired chubby uncle more.....

People who like chubby is very low in percentage. At older age where immunity system is very low, i would suggest not let tummy grow too big as it would lead to many unhealthy sickness. Many people start dying off at this age and health is the most important thing of all. As for sex at this age i believe people already had more than enough fun and will give it a lesser priority in life.

8 hours ago, Guest Lazy2login said:

A question for those in their 50s and onwards, how is your sex life like? Especially after retirement, does it decrease overall or is it a case of quality over quantity?

Sexual urges not as strong to get laid every single day but when i get going.. I would have my ass stretch nice, deep and good.. toy or cocks. LOL.... Sex then to change in style and variety as you age I would say.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest mentor
22 hours ago, Guest Lazy2login said:

At 50s, you should be teaching and guiding the young boys how to suck and fuck.  

18 minutes ago, puppyfart said:

can you really prepare for sex in the 50s? :huh:

it's not like retirement...

i can't even foresee what will happen for sex (if any) next week.

i guess whatever happens, will happen when u get there.

Why not?  When approaching 50s, your tool should not be overused nor should it be under utilised.  Max once a week and min once a month, up to age 70.  After that, whatever happens, will happen. 

3 hours ago, tall_big30 said:

Married Chinese, Tall & Stocky man here seeking fun with only Mature Older looking type of man. Prefers Chinese only, sorry.

pvt me. i can make you feel like a million dollars.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My grandfather whose age is already in the 80s is still very sexually active. He married again last year with a 30 yr old girl and they are expecting a baby next month.

Your grandpa can shoot like this old man ?

Related image

Guest Dr Woon Tai Ee
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My grandfather whose age is already in the 80s is still very sexually active. He married again last year with a 30 yr old girl and they are expecting a baby next month.

You sure the baby is his?  

t01da16e89c8eb30c35.jpg

On 7/12/2016 at 2:48 PM, tall_big30 said:

Married Chinese, Tall & Stocky man here seeking fun with only Mature Older looking type of man. Prefers Chinese only, sorry.

On 7/12/2016 at 6:34 PM, kimlo777 said:

pvt me. i can make you feel like a million dollars.

Kimlo777, did he worth a million US dollars or Indo Rupiah? :whistle:

Guest I like mature man

Played with an uncle at his mid 50's..his dick was hard only when i sucked, the dick turned soft easily,when i was tired sucking his dick,i french kissed him and play around his nipples a while,his dick would turn back to soft,then i had to do the suck job all over again lol..and even when his dick was hard,the hardness couldn't let him penetrate into my asshole,but it was fine for me..he is a very good old man with tummy,not those handsome type,dick is slightly smaller than average but very attractive personality

3 minutes ago, Guest I like mature man said:

Played with an uncle at his mid 50's..his dick was hard only when i sucked, the dick turned soft easily,when i was tired sucking his dick,i french kissed him and play around his nipples a while,his dick would turn back to soft,then i had to do the suck job all over again lol..and even when his dick was hard,the hardness couldn't let him penetrate into my asshole,but it was fine for me..he is a very good old man with tummy,not those handsome type,dick is slightly smaller than average but very attractive personality

You need to be patience and perseverance when sucking a mature uncle.  When tired, just rest your head on his big tummy.

Don't read and response to guests' post

i think it is as per normal though may not be as hard (but medicine is very advance now as well as techgy) , i saw one who is close to 70, but he looked v ok to me(despite 3 decades apart) , maybe bespectacled hence i just felt comfortable
He is into sucking and hugging, if not i will have invaded him 
he maintained his body fairly

compared to another great uncle who tried sleeping around, w a hard-rock dick, maybe think pp like us will go in and give him a good suck, he s so wrong
I pounded him hard and all he has proven to me that his seniority has loosen his hole badly
mine is not too small or slim, but i dont feel that i fucking, i should use two pillows instead (save the $ of going to a sauna )

Guest Old timer

Sex is very important for the aged for our mental and physical health. Forget about all that BS Asian moral values and openly discuss this important issue that's as important as any other health issues and not sweep them under the carpet.

It's very sad to see old men languishing like zombies once they give up on sex and their bodies lack stimulation to stay alive and well. Sex gives our bodies vigour from the built up of vital hormones to the eventual release. We all experience that from our youth onwards and we recognise the power of sex to stimulate our feeling of well being.

Yet, why are we giving it up once we reach old age when that's the time we needed that stimulation even more than before? Sex is not dirty just like gay is not unnatural, it's those religious nuts who insist that sex should only be for procreation. Once you reach old age and done with procreation, they want the old folks to give up sex and live a pious life. Human well being and healthy living is secondary to their religious dogma. This is actually a hidden kind of cruel mistreatment of old folks, no less cruel than starving. Like the Chinese saying, "consuming sex is human nature".

The religious nuts would prefer that we die early and enjoy going to heaven early.

I myself is already an old man, but what the hell, I'm not giving up on sex. For wanting sex, I have to keep myself healthy and feeling great inside before I can enjoy sex. I'm not shy to say that sometimes I'm not able to get it hard enough to be the top, so what the hell, I'm still willing to let the top penetrate me. So now I'm mostly 0.5. Sex is sex and the natural high is beyond any nasty western or eastern medication can ever do for my health. Everybody know sex and we don't even need any scientific studies to tell us but scientific studies done still support what we already knew anyway.

Even as the bottom, the good feelings somehow pushed me to do physically difficult activities during sex acts. Try doing plank with half a man's weight on your back or leg raise for so long that's good for keeping your tummy trim... sure, I get aches from all these but it felt so good like any regular exercises. Sex makes me want to be trim and healthy, exercising to be trim and healthy makes me want more sex. Break this link by stopping sex and I'll be much less motivated to exercise just for heath only but no fun to reward me for my pains.

We all know how powerful sex is, why not direct it to our health and well being as intended by nature. Just cut that BS of fake Asian moral values and face it openly, nothing to be ashamed of even if we have to be the bottoms serving other men. Stop focusing on the shame and more on the benefits of good sex. If you don't feel sex, you're considered dead physically already like a zombie.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, Guest Old timer said:

Sex is very important for the aged for our mental and physical health. Forget about all that BS Asian moral values and openly discuss this important issue that's as important as any other health issues and not sweep them under the carpet.

It's very sad to see old men languishing like zombies once they give up on sex and their bodies lack stimulation to stay alive and well. Sex gives our bodies vigour from the built up of vital hormones to the eventual release. We all experience that from our youth onwards and we recognise the power of sex to stimulate our feeling of well being.

---------

We all know how powerful sex is, why not direct it to our health and well being as intended by nature. Just cut that BS of fake Asian moral values and face it openly, nothing to be ashamed of even if we have to be the bottoms serving other men. Stop focusing on the shame and more on the benefits of good sex. If you don't feel sex, you're considered dead physically already like a zombie.

This BS of fake morality against sex for the elderly is not an Asian exclusivity. And there is much more sex to enjoy than the anal.

Here are some articles that I enjoyed reading:

https://www.indy100.com/article/frequent-ejaculations-prevent-prostate-cancer-health-science-sex-7817986

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/frequent-ejaculation-may-decrease-prostate-cancer-risk/

Being in my 70s, reducing the chances of prostate cancer is important.  It seems that with 21 ejaculations per month I can reduce by 33% the chances of cancer. 

21 ejaculations per month in my 70s ???  That's about two every three days!  But this is no problem with the right technique :)

I have developed a nice collection of fantasies by writing erotic stories involving young slim Asian gays doing all the erotic things they enjoy doing, and it involves boys and girls in all bisexual scenarios. I download the stories to my tablet, so that after going to bed, either before falling asleep or after waking up, I start reading the stories when my hormones flare up and I don't stop before ending with a nice h.j.  Many times I get up middle in the night with a big hard-on to enhance the stories with more fantasies  (I'm too lazy to enter text on the tablet, so I go to my computer).  The result is always the same, very satisfying.  So I don't need to top or bottom, but when I go on one of my sex tourism trips my nightly practice serves me well to do a competent job with live boys.  

When I was in the infamous adult movie house in Ueno, Tokyo I was surprised that Japanese men looking to be in their 70s were sporting raging hardons waiting to  be served.  So I guess men, no matter what their age, still need and enjoy sex.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

14 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

When I was in the infamous adult movie house in Ueno, Tokyo I was surprised that Japanese men looking to be in their 70s were sporting raging hardons waiting to  be served.  So I guess men, no matter what their age, still need and enjoy sex.

Many in their 70s can still maintain hardon but only dry ejaculation.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 7/4/2016 at 7:59 PM, Guest Oldies said:

If you are still fit at early 50, I would say sex is still an active part of life... May be two to three times a week. As you get to mid 50s, you may find that frequency gets a little less and hardness also more difficult to sustain for Long without constant stimulation. Sex once a week is still a possibility. When you are in your late 50s, which is where I am now, I can still get hard easily but find that hardness is less unless being sucked. If distracted then I get soft faster.. After cuming, it becomes Soft fast... Quite different from when you are in early 50s. Sex is now once every two weeks or longer. I don't know about 60s... I wld imagine with stimulation I shld still be able to get hard...

ask me again in a few years time...

Rubbish. We at BW have 2 members who are superman at sex...kimlo777 and a malaysian member whose name starts X...where he claim he can cum like 8 times in 1 night.

Guest Priscilla Queen de desert
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Rubbish. We at BW have 2 members who are superman at sex...kimlo777 and a malaysian member whose name starts X...where he claim he can cum like 8 times in 1 night.

Sour grapes , perhaps

Guest InBangkok
On 7/8/2016 at 10:10 AM, Guest 50s said:

When approaching 50s, your tool should not be overused nor should it be under utilised.  Max once a week and min once a month, up to age 70.  After that, whatever happens, will happen. 

Sorry but that is a load of absolute rubbish! Overused and underused!! Sex drive depends on the brain and not your dick. Throughout my 50s and well into my 60s I've never had any problem. Often it's sex once a day - certainly. at least 3 times a week. I don't believe you can prepare for sex as you get older. Everyone is different. The main thing is not to worry about it.

8 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

Sorry but that is a load of absolute rubbish! Overused and underused!! Sex drive depends on the brain and not your dick. Throughout my 50s and well into my 60s I've never had any problem. Often it's sex once a day - certainly. at least 3 times a week. I don't believe you can prepare for sex as you get older. Everyone is different. The main thing is not to worry about it.

Well said! Not only not to worry about it, but proactively keeping it functional.  There is some misconception that when we age we should start reducing body activities to "save" it.  

Absolute rubbish!  "Use it or lose it".  

Contrary to mechanisms made of inert materials which wear out over time,  our bodies seem to keep regenerating into old age.  Heavy weight lifting is IDEAL for old people.  The knees, which so many lazy people need to have replaced with implants,  stay perfectly healthy stimulated by heavy squatting.  Other articulations, ligaments react the same way.  Nearly four years after starting with a martial art all my my previous beginning arthritic pains have vanished, like if I have regressed in time  :)

• 6 months later...
Guest InBangkok

Sex is partly a function of the brain. If a guy is horny - whatever his age - he'll have no problem having great sex. The good thing is that guys in their late 60s and 70s can usually keep going longer than someone aged younger. For those who have problems getting an erection, there are plenty of pills and potions on the market. If you think sex with an older guy will be less pleasurable and not last long, perhaps he is not very excited being with you.

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.