Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Guest MainlandArea
9 hours ago, Guest curious said:

anyone wanna gimme hj or bj at sunway or megamall tomoro? :P

Your stat? And also give your time and location so people can know where to meet you

Guest curious

179 60 21. if at megamall, ive only tried cruising at the lower ground floor toilet behind the bakery cuz thats the only place i know in there to cruise. and if at sunway i'll cruise from ground floor toilet behind hush puppies near the entrance or the second floor toilet behind the hair salon n eranzi clothing store. depends actually, ill randomly go lookin for someone to make me cum :P

Guest MainlandArea
16 hours ago, Guest curious said:

179 60 21. if at megamall, ive only tried cruising at the lower ground floor toilet behind the bakery cuz thats the only place i know in there to cruise. and if at sunway i'll cruise from ground floor toilet behind hush puppies near the entrance or the second floor toilet behind the hair salon n eranzi clothing store. depends actually, ill randomly go lookin for someone to make me cum :P

I would like to try to cruise at megamall, is quite deserted, easy to have fun, just dont know where to cruise.

Sunway you can try the toilet at the top floor beside the supercut salon and also the toilet at the first floor behind eranzi, many people cruise there.

Maybe one day we will have chance to meet each other. :P

10 hours ago, Guest MainlandArea said:

Who at pacific now? Want to have some fun?

just go down to the restroom on the same level as the foodcourt, right behind the bakery. try wiggling ur hotdog at the urinal n u'll get some action goin on :P

Guest MainlandArea
12 hours ago, Guest meep said:

just go down to the restroom on the same level as the foodcourt, right behind the bakery. try wiggling ur hotdog at the urinal n u'll get some action goin on :P

Where is the food court? Is it same level with Popular? 

1 hour ago, Guest MainlandArea said:

Where is the food court? Is it same level with Popular? 

nope. its on the lower ground floor. basement basically. the same level with pacific hypermarket. most guys cruise there n hopefully ill see u there haha

Guest MainlandArea
7 hours ago, Guest meep said:

nope. its on the lower ground floor. basement basically. the same level with pacific hypermarket. most guys cruise there n hopefully ill see u there haha

I see, I know where is it, maybe we will bump into each other one day, is it very cruisy?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JJDICK

Hi may i know is there any rental room available at around seberang perai area or Butterworth. Chi guy with big xxxx here haha..wish to find a rental room and roomate.. :)

Guest So sick
7 hours ago, Guest JJDICK said:

Hi may i know is there any rental room available at around seberang perai area or Butterworth. Chi guy with big xxxx here haha..wish to find a rental room and roomate.. :)

Master room here in the area close to jetty

When i stopped by penang juru toll R&R today, i peeing at the urinal and suddenly noticed there was a chi guy kept looking at me behind the cubicle. I turn back and he signal me to come over. I was too scare and after that i wash my hands and prepare to leave.But i got hard on bcoz too excited..haha..and i walk to the cubicle and he close the door and start to pull down my short and playing with my bulge.He keep on kissing my neck and we touching each others and rubbing together. He whispered to me that he love my cock bcoz it is big and thick..and after that he blow me and make me cum..this is my first try at R&R toilet haha..BOth of us cum so much..hmmm..

After that i went to Sunway Carnival mall and i went to the toilet beside hush puppies. There was a malay guy standing at the urinal there and cruising around...i noticed he keep on rubbing his cock..when i pull down my short and underwear he got amazed and came over to touch me...after that we enter the cubicle and he jerk me off...touching my big dick and kissing my neck haha..and i cum for second time...

conclusion..i am so tired today..haha..and a lucky day perhaps

Guest So sick
On 09/08/2016 at 9:07 PM, JJDICK said:

When i stopped by penang juru toll R&R today, i peeing at the urinal and suddenly noticed there was a chi guy kept looking at me behind the cubicle. I turn back and he signal me to come over. I was too scare and after that i wash my hands and prepare to leave.But i got hard on bcoz too excited..haha..and i walk to the cubicle and he close the door and start to pull down my short and playing with my bulge.He keep on kissing my neck and we touching each others and rubbing together. He whispered to me that he love my cock bcoz it is big and thick..and after that he blow me and make me cum..this is my first try at R&R toilet haha..BOth of us cum so much..hmmm..

After that i went to Sunway Carnival mall and i went to the toilet beside hush puppies. There was a malay guy standing at the urinal there and cruising around...i noticed he keep on rubbing his cock..when i pull down my short and underwear he got amazed and came over to touch me...after that we enter the cubicle and he jerk me off...touching my big dick and kissing my neck haha..and i cum for second time...

conclusion..i am so tired today..haha..and a lucky day perhaps

Wow, You're so "kuat"...what's ur stat actually?

Guest indiantop88
5 minutes ago, youngerFORolder said:

hai.will be at sunway carnival mall at 3.40..wanna meet at toilet beside eranzi.do private massage me for contact number.love to suck ur ass.

i will be there around 3.50. look for guy wearing cap.

Guest MainlandArea
5 hours ago, Chi dolls said:

Chi top here ,25 177cm , big cock ,seeking for a sucker, always go sunway area and island qbm area

Want to meet tomorrow? I will be at sunway around 3pm

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.