Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

4 hours ago, Guest Average said:

Going to rnr juru tonight around 11 

hopefully this time around there wont be any creepy ugly ass uncles walking around the toilets lol #bonerkiller

32 minutes ago, Bingo1016 said:

I was there last night but nobody there... haihhhh

its raining now.......warm sosej would be nice hehehe

9 hours ago, Ryunosuke said:

You were there last night? I found that place so empty after 20mins i left :/

4 hours ago, sebastian99707 said:

Why didn’t see you I went last night too .. lolz

I was there almost 12am ady~

got see a guy sit at his motor before and after i go to the toilet~ he just keep look at ppl who passby him~ so i just knock my head and smile as poke to him then walk away ady.... cuz im not sure are him plu or not~ haha

On 2/24/2018 at 8:10 AM, Bingo1016 said:

I was there almost 12am ady~

got see a guy sit at his motor before and after i go to the toilet~ he just keep look at ppl who passby him~ so i just knock my head and smile as poke to him then walk away ady.... cuz im not sure are him plu or not~ haha

Edited by sebastian99707

Guest Average
2 hours ago, sebastian99707 said:

I left around 1130pm, if rnr no one maybe u can try at petronas toilet . 

Petronas toilet is kinda “unsafe” since the worker can actually see who’s going in n out of the toilet

Just now, Bingo1016 said:

Practice huh~ haha~ at sunway there get a lot horny uncle willing to let u suck till them dry off~ haha

Haha.. but I don't know where and who they are. Any tips to explore or start?

Guest Chinese uncle
8 hours ago, Bingo1016 said:

Practice huh~ haha~ at sunway there get a lot horny uncle willing to let u suck till them dry off~ haha

We uncles are easy to bungkus home to makan. I've been taken home by a married man to enjoy because his wife just given birth and taken care by her mother for a month. He's so hunger that he fucked me to heaven.

I'm not the only one bc my kawan also fucked by him before. He's so jealous of me bc that man saw us and picked me again. 

Guest Average
9 hours ago, Bingo1016 said:

Hahaha the thirsty uncles will suck any cock within their sight lmao

Guest Average
9 hours ago, ryan93 said:

Anyone in sunway carnical ? Wanna practice sucking skill

Yea just like bingo said. Try wiggling around the toilet and u will easily find old uncles walking around the sink “fixing” their hair or something till they find someone to suck off or get their 2 and a half inch dick sucked XD

On 2/25/2018 at 9:26 PM, Guest Chinese uncle said:

We uncles are easy to bungkus home to makan. I've been taken home by a married man to enjoy because his wife just given birth and taken care by her mother for a month. He's so hunger that he fucked me to heaven.

I'm not the only one bc my kawan also fucked by him before. He's so jealous of me bc that man saw us and picked me again. 

Edited by sebastian99707

2 hours ago, Guest Chinese uncle said:

What is bc actually?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.