Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

4 minutes ago, AlexMaxx said:

Bottom met me at AmpangJajar as he told there was no one there. We walked around naked and fucked in a few places before finally cum together. what a hot day, but nice spot for fucking as seriously no one in the afternoon. wish more can join.

Sound so hot...

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest VIP said:

Cleaner haven't clean sperm around urinal there 

Before the door reopen , how to get in and cummed inside ? or they fun at there after reopen ? haha

Was at AmpangJajar with my bottom just now and we climbed up to the podium where he sucked my cock there. We wanted to get naked but scared as it was quite risky. Later came a Malay guy asking what we were doing there as I suspected he saw us earlier. I could see his bulge was getting larger as he talked. I hinted the bottom and he went to touch his crotch. And then the three of us proceeded to the back of the park, our usual spot to have more fun. And that spot was safe to be naked. We had a hot session.

Guest interested
29 minutes ago, AlexMaxx said:

Was at AmpangJajar with my bottom just now and we climbed up to the podium where he sucked my cock there. We wanted to get naked but scared as it was quite risky. Later came a Malay guy asking what we were doing there as I suspected he saw us earlier. I could see his bulge was getting larger as he talked. I hinted the bottom and he went to touch his crotch. And then the three of us proceeded to the back of the park, our usual spot to have more fun. And that spot was safe to be naked. We had a hot session.

wow...hott...so all 3 of you were sucking each other off....nice

Guest interested
25 minutes ago, AlexMaxx said:

We blew each other and the bottom had two dicks in his mouth. Then later he got a dick in his mouth and mine was in his arse while I was stroking him. We cum together under the sun. We plan to do it again.

where do you find bottom so sporting...haiz...can share your bottom???..hahaha...chinese bottom?

3 hours ago, AlexMaxx said:

We blew each other and the bottom had two dicks in his mouth. Then later he got a dick in his mouth and mine was in his arse while I was stroking him. We cum together under the sun. We plan to do it again.

So happening.. Have to take a look tomorrow..

22 hours ago, AlexMaxx said:

Before CNY, I met a malay bottom at Seberang Jaya Taman Tunku Park, it was weekday around 1 in the afternoon. We sat at the stone bench at the entrance, he opened my zipper to help me masturbate. 

Unfortunately, there were two motorcycles coming over and we had to stop. The bottom asked me if I have a place, but unfortunately we both have no place. He was very horny and ask if I know any suitable port.

I remember someone mentioned about Ampang Jajar Park before, so I bring him there with my car. Arrived there and there was a van driver parking to sleep. Also saw motor parked at the stone bench and someone was sleeping.

In order not to make people suspicious, I told the bottom to get off first and walk to the end of the park. After a while, I also got off my car and walked to the end along the open space by the river. The weather was hot and there were no people in the park.

Anyone who has been there will know the end of the park got some worn sports equipment, the ground is full of leaves and grasses. We were sitting on the only stone bench in a hidden corner,  there were untrimmed plants cover us.

Without forcing, the bottom desperately  turn his ass sat on my hard dick, it was a bit dry, I use saliva to lubricate.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.