Male HQ

How long does your average sex session last?

Guest Quickie

• 1 year later...

A session with foreplay which includes a good 6-8 mins of rimming (coz I love eating ass, provided it's smooth and clean of course), passionate kissing, sucking and tiny tad of nibbling here and there before the actually banging, would take me roughly around an hour or so. The quickest session would be 15 minutes in a public area (daredevil, those were the days), which includes sucking and cumdump. ;)

“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” -Virginia Satir

37 minutes ago, -1982- said:

A session with foreplay which includes a good 6-8 mins of rimming (coz I love eating ass, provided it's smooth and clean of course), passionate kissing, sucking and tiny tad of nibbling here and there before the actually banging, would take me roughly around an hour or so. The quickest session would be 15 minutes in a public area (daredevil, those were the days), which includes sucking and cumdump. ;)

foreplay aside for that intvw

22 hours ago, -1982- said:

Love your honest and very frank descriptions.

I've been on a 8pm-12pm 16 hours with intermittent break and some quickies like 1 min (guy put on condom and cummed immediately). sometimes not long enough, and sometimes it is just not short/quick enough. 

Guest sexsex
On 4/10/2018 at 8:31 PM, -1982- said:

unless u love the person to explore each other different parts of body intimately, otherwise fun buddies, ons probably won't last that long.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, Guest sigh said:

I've been on a 8pm-12pm 16 hours with intermittent break and some quickies like 1 min (guy put on condom and cummed immediately). sometimes not long enough, and sometimes it is just not short/quick enough. 

i dont think we are talking abt hi fun;.:clap:

Edited by Garyl

I think 20-30 minutes is just the right amount of time.

If the sex is really good and we're feeling super horny, 40-60 minutes is more than welcomed.

15 minutes - maybe, if you were really good during the 15 minutes. But any less than 15 minutes is eye-rolling. Like people literally take their time to commute all the way to your place (or you travel all the way for this), so you better make sure it's not a 5-second-and-cum mess.

I've done 3 continuous session with this guy before and I think it took about 2-2.5 hours in total? Honestly I don't really keep tabs of time, but can't blame it, it was too good to pay attention to times. I think that's the max I've gone.

Edited by derryfawne

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

8 hours ago, derryfawne said:

I think 20-30 minutes is just the right amount of time.

If the sex is really good and we're feeling super horny, 40-60 minutes is more than welcomed.

15 minutes - maybe, if you were really good during the 15 minutes. But any less than 15 minutes is eye-rolling. Like people literally take their time to commute all the way to your place (or you travel all the way for this), so you better make sure it's not a 5-second-and-cum mess.

I've done 3 continuous session with this guy before and I think it took about 2-2.5 hours in total? Honestly I don't really keep tabs of time, but can't blame it, it was too good to pay attention to times. I think that's the max I've gone.

gd that u have such a session?for the 2nd and 3rd session, both of u started with foreplay again? 

i wish i have such penetrative power too (of course, we would not want to waste the effort for whichever party doin the commuting too but..........) of course if the person could wait for the top to recover then it is fine to continue part 2 again

Guest tasteless condom

just had a session with a guy who practises very safe sex/

so what we did was touching and giving each other blowjob with condom on. it's the first time im giving and receiving bj with condom on. it's just sucking on a candy with wrapper and my cock is just not feeling it. trying hard to make him cum because gosh, i need him to cum in under 1min and get over and done with. lasted about 30 mins fondling and sucking. damn why so long.

On 7/11/2016 at 10:18 PM, Guest Non Anal said:

Your definition of sex is so narrow.

Sex includes foreplay, heavy petting etc etc etc.

So sex includes so many things? There are many definition of sex out there:

If foreplay and heavy petting but no ejaculation, does it consider as sex? 

Cuddling on bed watching TV while stroking his cock until he cummed, this is counted as sex?

How about anal penetration but he didn't cum, is that called sex? 

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I put my penis inside my bf for the first time and within 1 or 2mins exploded inside him lol

We always do raw. I heard from a friend that with condom he can last longer and the feeling is different. But we prefer raw as a monogamous couple. Nothing comes closer than pure skin to skin contact from head to toe :redface:

On 4/16/2018 at 9:15 AM, -Ignored- said:

gd that u have such a session?for the 2nd and 3rd session, both of u started with foreplay again? 

i wish i have such penetrative power too (of course, we would not want to waste the effort for whichever party doin the commuting too but..........) of course if the person could wait for the top to recover then it is fine to continue part 2 again

2nd session - Right away after the first ejaculation. Continue to pound, pound, pound until cums again.

3rd session - Rest of about 20-30 minutes with some cuddling. No foreplay, but start with penetration right away.

I think it's very case per case. If for some reason during the resting someone feels no longer turned on, then it makes sense to foreplay again. (Or perhaps call it end of the day?)

Otherwise it might be good to jump to penetration right away, or the session might get way too long. After all the bottom's hole is already opened?? LOL.....

But I guess it depends on the person-to-person chemistry. Some people likes to pound wild, some others like a little bit more of variety if it makes sense?

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

2 minutes ago, derryfawne said:

2nd session - Right away after the first ejaculation. Continue to pound, pound, pound until cums again.

3rd session - Rest of about 20-30 minutes with some cuddling. No foreplay, but start with penetration right away.

I think it's very case per case. If for some reason during the resting someone feels no longer turned on, then it makes sense to foreplay again. (Or perhaps call it end of the day?)

Otherwise it might be good to jump to penetration right away, or the session might get way too long. After all the bottom's hole is already opened?? LOL.....

But I guess it depends on the person-to-person chemistry. Some people likes to pound wild, some others like a little bit more of variety if it makes sense?

Yes makes sense but is he v young?

v virile?

Just now, -Ignored- said:

Yes makes sense but is he v young?

v virile?

He's around 30-something.

V virile? I suppose haha.

My first time with him: 2 sessions (with 30-40 mins rest break).

Second time: 3 sessions.

Damn, I think I need to text him to ask for a third time now lol.

Just now, derryfawne said:

He's around 30-something.

V virile? I suppose haha.

My first time with him: 2 sessions (with 30-40 mins rest break).

Second time: 3 sessions.

Damn, I think I need to text him to ask for a third time now lol.

envy sia

must learn from him

17 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

So sex includes so many things? There are many definition of sex out there:

If foreplay and heavy petting but no ejaculation, does it consider as sex? 

Cuddling on bed watching TV while stroking his cock until he cummed, this is counted as sex?

How about anal penetration but he didn't cum, is that called sex? 

Think of it like a four-course dinner.

Kissing and rubbing are like the soup course.

Oral and rimming are the entrées/starters.

Anal/penetrative sex is the protein/main course.

Post-sex activities (e.g. cuddling) is the dessert course.

They all forms part of the sex experience.

- Some people feel full/ejaculate after just the starters, some others have bigger appetite so they need the main course too.

- If you are real hungry, you can skip the soup course and go right away to the starters or the main course. That still counts as having dinner.

- And yes, it's possible to have a main course and still not feel full/ejaculate. Does that still count as a dinner/sex? Yes, of course.

- But is having just soup without the rest a "proper dinner"? I guess it counts for something and is definitely part of the fuller dining experience, but I wouldn't exactly call kissing or rubbing someone's buttock as "having sex", even if you cum from just a kiss. (You can cum from a wet dream too, is that sex?)

- Too bad a lot of people never really discover the joy of dessert.

• 4 months later...

Saw some movement behind the window at the hotel across when smoking at the balcony of my hotel. The window did covered by blind but was not totally drawn down and leaving a gap below. Took my concert bino from luggage to see and indeed a straight asian couple was making out. The sex session was long ,more than 1 hour of show. Missionary position, dog position, cowboy position, kissing here and there I seen. That man really got good stamina and can control so damn long to cum in her. 

I like it to be around 45 to 1hr since both still at the super horny stage. But sometimes yeah with the right ppl you don't notice and then bam it's suddenly your third time cumming your balls hurt and 3hrs have gone by haha... Especially Japanese guys they really like it nice and slow. 

Normally people in a fresh or new relationship can/will have longer sex session on bed that can be over an hour or more (you know what I mean). But when you and your partner that have already gone through years in relation ,I think 15 minutes to 30 minutes the most. :D

4 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

With the right person, 1 hour could feel very very short.

I had intimacy with someone with strong mutual attractions, and although it didn't feel very long from beginning to the end, when we looked at the clock, omg it had been 2 hours! 

totally get it! 

a few times i had foreplay for 3-4hrs :P

Edited by birth_ave

Best lover which is rare... (more boast then actually can they do it once in the room 95% of the time... which you be lucky they last 15 mins LOL) For those who I have had a drilling good time, its a little less then an hour. I am talking very little in between rest but more changing positions, relube or something less then a few minutes.

With my toys....... I can go for hours and hours heheheheheh... Longest, did a live various size toy fuck show for over 14 hours on chaturbate before I cum one time... edging at the same time. And yes for that time , I did enjoy drilling my ass....

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, exec_fetish said:

Recently traveled 40 min to this guy's place for fun. Was thinking of long foreplay in briefs with him. When I reached his place, he took less than 3 min to strip me naked and started topping me. Our whole session lasted around 15 min. 

Haha... Is common. 

39 minutes ago, upshot said:

Best lover which is rare... (more boast then actually can they do it once in the room 95% of the time... which you be lucky they last 15 mins LOL) .

Very true....many TOP who I sex with cum within 15 mins.

So far only two I came across who can really hold to cum between 30-45 mins and both are not local. 1 is a Thai and the other 1 is Indonesian. 

• 8 months later...

on average,
most men said few mins , if not seconds

men will not want to disgrace themselves, i felt they  r really VERY honest 
the 5 min 19 adv is gd

Someone said  (in this bw, quite a sensible ans) the btm shd really feel flattered when a top came damned fast, it means the btm has an ultra-mega tight hole and sexy butt to make him cum real fast (who doesnt wan it longer?!)

Guest Masc btm

That's why normal sex is boring. Most tops don't last long enough to get my motor running.

I have to add more kinky stuff to complement.

But then I can usually sense who are the good tops. They have high sex drive and behave like alpha male. They know they have it, are proud of it and eager to show off by pounding people like me into submission. There are fewer of them but definitely not rare.

The really rare ones are the potential rapists. OMG, their sex drives are so high that they're constantly looking for sex. I call them potential rapists because if there are no counterpart bottoms like us to satisfy them, they suddenly will have to resort to raping others. But they can rape us instead. They are nasty and unpleasant characters but once in bed, OMG I don't care that they treat me like shit. 

I've met only a rare few of them. I say I can recognise them, they also can recognise bottoms like us, it's mutual. A few times they'll book me into a hotel and fuck me through the whole weekend. They are sex animals, I'm his match and his challenge. They know I'm evaluating them and they want to show me that they're real horny bastards. 

we meant excld Foreplay of course

According to a 2008 survey of sex therapists, sex is “too short” when it lasts one to two minutes. “Adequate” is three to seven minutes, and “desirable” is seven to 13mins. The range for “too long” went up to 30 minutes. Anything longer, like “more than 40,” will henceforth be known as “too Kanye.” https://www.thecut.com/2015/09/how-long-should-sex-actually-last.html

The majority of men lasted between 4 to 11 minutes, with anyone lasting longer than 21 minutes being considered an outlier.http://www.randalolson.com/2016/05/31/how-long-does-the-average-man-last-in-bed/

Vincent Mellor says:

It’s not the majority of data between 4 and 11 minutes as that is the inter quartile range which is the middle 50% of the data.

average-ielt-boxplot.png

average-ielt-distribution.png

assuming that the men researched/surveyed really didnt brag on the above

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/77927-how-long-does-your-average-sex-session-last/?do=findComment&comment=2248028

• 2 weeks later...
Guest With my Indian top

When ever my top summon me over his place. He has been adding more and more SOP for me to follow. Making me to allow myself to be his obedient n submissive btm. I will undress and kneel naked by his bed to wait for him. I can only move around on my knees or crwals on fours in his room. My top told me, Man are clothed n stand on both feet which means I'm not man. My session can last to 2hr or more. I begin to love getting fuck more and more. 

On 5/21/2019 at 1:12 PM, -Ignored- said:

At times , we are referring to the time the moment ONLY when penis is inserted

Foreplay and all sort of fun is excluded in the timing

haha yea. depends on the duration of foreplay

can easily last for hours if include foreplay

Guest Too tight  bah

For all my anal sexual encounters, all the Tops are done with me under a minute... sighs... my hole must be too tight ... I always wished for long fucks but all the Tops who promised me for long fucks ended up finished with me under a minute...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.