Male HQ

RIZAP Gym Singapore

Guest rayson

Guest rayson

Anyone tried RIZAP Singapore before?

Got to know them through recent tv advertisements and they have been advertising in CBD areas.

They are a popular chain of personal training private gyms from japan.

Interested to sign up for personal training sessions and they seem not bad though the prices are very high.

Read that each personal training session is carried out in a private room with a personal trainer - 100% personalised attention

Basically I'm looking at professional guidance in transforming my body and to learn all the proper techniques.

http://sg.rizap-global.com/

39 minutes ago, Guest rayson said:

Anyone tried RIZAP Singapore before?

Got to know them through recent tv advertisements and they have been advertising in CBD areas.

They are a popular chain of personal training private gyms from japan.

Interested to sign up for personal training sessions and they seem not bad though the prices are very high.

Read that each personal training session is carried out in a private room with a personal trainer - 100% personalised attention

Basically I'm looking at professional guidance in transforming my body and to learn all the proper techniques.

http://sg.rizap-global.com/

If a personal trainer cannot give you the 100% personalised attention, regardless of where he/she is working from, forget about him/her.

• 4 years later...

hi guys,
an update,
I emailed them, this is the reply i got from them:

3-3-2021, For 16 sessions or 16 hours, $4,600.

They asked me to come down for a FREE TRIAL & i checked... does it mean i can don't sign up & they said, "YES", so i made an apptmt to see them next week. FYI 😃

On 3/3/2021 at 9:00 PM, 30yochinese said:

hi guys,
an update,
I emailed them, this is the reply i got from them:

3-3-2021, For 16 sessions or 16 hours, $4,600.

They asked me to come down for a FREE TRIAL & i checked... does it mean i can don't sign up & they said, "YES", so i made an apptmt to see them next week. FYI 😃

Hey. Any update? Did you sign up? Come up to around $300 per hour. Pricey. 

11 minutes ago, detour said:

Hey. Any update? Did you sign up? Come up to around $300 per hour. Pricey. 

I was supposed to attend their free Fitness Assessment but i skipped it coz i dare not imagine once i go in...i mite walk out with $4000 less in my bank account :(

Guest Gym amateir

$4600 for 16 sessions is super expensive.. 

I have PT for $80 per hour per session. 

Each PT is very intensive with one min rest for each set - each session will focus just train 2 areas - chest,  back,  shoulder,  legs,  biceps and triceps (choose the best combination that suit u most) 

More importantly,  it is the personal trainer that matter most 

Ideally, at least 3 PT sessions for a week. 

My 3 sessions a week is $240 which is still cheaper than a session of this gym. 

1 hour ago, Guest Gym amateir said:

$4600 for 16 sessions is super expensive.. 

I have PT for $80 per hour per session. 

Each PT is very intensive with one min rest for each set - each session will focus just train 2 areas - chest,  back,  shoulder,  legs,  biceps and triceps (choose the best combination that suit u most) 

More importantly,  it is the personal trainer that matter most 

Ideally, at least 3 PT sessions for a week. 

My 3 sessions a week is $240 which is still cheaper than a session of this gym. 

Can share the contact details of your PT? Thanks. 

On 3/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, 30yochinese said:

I was supposed to attend their free Fitness Assessment but i skipped it coz i dare not imagine once i go in...i mite walk out with $4000 less in my bank account :(

There are definitely much cheaper PTs around with quality (can't say for Dennis at the moment lol). Try to google around and check their reviews.

Can check out this link for a start: https://blog.moneysmart.sg/fitness-beauty/cheap-gyms-singapore/

Will you be my valentine's? :D

52 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

There are definitely much cheaper PTs around with quality (can't say for Dennis at the moment lol). Try to google around and check their reviews.

Can check out this link for a start: https://blog.moneysmart.sg/fitness-beauty/cheap-gyms-singapore/

They have a new Promo:

Plans and Pricing

CNY Special$ 520

12 months gym memberships

Valid for 12 months

How much is Personal Training/Trainer excluding the gym admission fee? $475, called them just now. 

You mean for dennis gym?

I got 2.4k for 40 sessions + 10 mths gym enterence inclusive. If youre just thinking of just gym membership, I personally find that their equipments are not that fantastic even compared with AF. Just my opinion.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.