Male HQ

Massage & relaxing in KL

Louis Yan

Whatsapp +60183873418 ....                   image.jpegFor booking customers only ...                  90 mins for full body naked oil massage + (manhood massage)/200RM. Operation hours 12pm to 11pm(last call).                                        Address, Avenue crest, Jalan jubli Perak 22/1, seksyen 22, 40150 Shah Alam , selangor, malaysia (clean facilities + clean n privacy environment) 

Edited by Louis Yan

Guest Massage
On 07/12/2016 at 4:32 PM, Louis Yan said:

Whatsapp +60183873418 ....                   image.jpegFor booking customers only ...                  90 mins for full body naked oil massage + (manhood massage)/200RM. Operation hours 12pm to 11pm(last call).                                        Address, Avenue crest, Jalan jubli Perak 22/1, seksyen 22, 40150 Shah Alam , selangor, malaysia (clean facilities + clean n privacy environment) 

Wow, Louis, thats your own place?

Whoah your place is quite impressive. I'm gonna save up to go to that lovely place of yours! Lol. Seriously tho.

Guest Lee_I_Am

I visited the place recently... same as what's depicted in the pic....  like the clean, decent & quiet location.  he is really a certified masseuse (saw the cert). unlike some of the MBs i've encountered before, he is polite & soft spoken. Quite flexi with the timing as well... at least I wasn't rushed to the shower room unlike some places I've been to >_<

Massage skills wise, it was excellent for me. Of course everyone has different preference, but overall for me, it was good.  Thanks Louis!

32 minutes ago, Guest Lee_I_Am said:

I visited the place recently... same as what's depicted in the pic....  like the clean, decent & quiet location.  he is really a certified masseuse (saw the cert). unlike some of the MBs i've encountered before, he is polite & soft spoken. Quite flexi with the timing as well... at least I wasn't rushed to the shower room unlike some places I've been to >_<

Massage skills wise, it was excellent for me. Of course everyone has different preference, but overall for me, it was good.  Thanks Louis!

Thanks mr lee!! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.