Male HQ

Nelly and the Angels

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Getting interested in this from http://nellyangel.com:

"The Aura that surrounds the body, and which anyone can be taught to see under suitable conditions, is merely a reflection of the Life Force burning within you. This force is electric, the same as lightning." (Lama LobsangRampa, "The Third Eye")

The great American prophet Edgar Casey said that “sickness, defection, love, fulfillment – these are all reflected in the aura which is the weathervane of the soul. It shows which way the winds of destiny are blowing.”

Aura is the energy field that surrounds everything: Humans, Animals, Trees, Plants, Temples, Mantras, etc. Aura is the pulsating field of energy, composed of one or more moving colours. Colours of the Aura are important because they are connected to the vibrational energy and thoughts of a person. Most people have one or two colours that dominate their aura, but you can also see combinations of colours or flashes of colours. Colours change frequently, depending on our health and moods. Typically, people have one or two dominating colours in their Aura. These colours are most likely their favorite colours too. In addition to the dominant colours, the Aura reflects thoughts, feelings and desires, which appear like "flashes","clouds" or "flames", usually further away from the head. Aura is our spiritual signature. When you see a person with a bright, clean aura, you can be CERTAIN that person is good intentioned and spiritually advanced, even if he/she is modest. When you see a person with a gray or dark aura, you may also be sure, that person has unclear intentions, regardless of how impressive, educated, "good looking" or "well-dressed" he/she seems to appear. Seeing Auras with your physical eyes is the natural outcome of relaxed attention. In this workshop you will learn to see and read Auras. We will dance, laugh, meditate, practise and help each other. Please bring a picture of a loved one for the exercises.

Telepathy is not "reading a person's mind”. Telepathy is communicating with another person by thought. Every human being has the ability to learn telepathy and to see Auras.

Disclaimer: This web site offers powerful life changing tools for growth, but is not intended to be a substitute for medical care. I, Nelly Coneway, (Nelly Angel) am not a medical doctor and do not practice medicine. I do not diagnose, cure, heal, treat disease or otherwise prescribe medication. I am trained and certified by Dr. Doreen Virtue to do angel therapy, angel readings, past life readings and hypnotherapy. I assist people in correcting energetic imbalances in their energy field that assists the body to release its innate healing ability. When the energy of the body is balanced and moving correctly, the body’s innate natural energy heals itself. All healing is self-healing. My spiritual energy work is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition. For such issues, you should seek the proper licensed physician or healthcare professional. My work is spiritually based and I believe all healing is spiritual in nature. I do not make any promises, warranties or guarantees about results of my work or of the angel sessions. The energy sessions help many people but like any modality it won’t work for everyone. Thank you.

I am familiar with Doreen Virtue. I have some of her books and her Angel Tarot cards. Kinokuniya has a lot of her stuff.

I find her writings very fascinating. They probably classify as New Age, although I don't consider myself a New Ager.

I believe that auras are real. It's like a protective layer of light around you which enamates from your body/spirit.

If you are spiritually strong and don't do evil, your aura will be bright and healthy, and evil spirits will be repelled by it. 

People who are wicked, or are sick or depressed will have a weaker, darker aura, and will be more susceptible to evil spirits.

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic