Male HQ

Social Pressure is Greater As I am Handsome and Fit.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

So many people say I am a good looking fit man. People's expectation of ME is set higher than regular men.

This pressure is difficult as I have to maintain my looks, body, apprearance, work, career etc...everyday i already take 15mins to wash, moisturize my fave in the morning and 20mins at night. I dony have so much time!

Sometimes i feel like telling people to treat me like a regular man. I cannot stand the pressure!

Good looking fit men, how do you handle it?

I know some people will critic this as they are regular guys not a man like I am...but i wan to be like you!

U want to be like others than dont purposely go and maintain your looks and body lah. I am sure ugly and fat people will want to exchange if u really have the looks and body to crave for. As for pressure, u dont know what it is the pressure of not being wanted, extreme loneliness, all this lead to depression and commit suicide. To compare the handsome and ugly pressure i rather get the handsome guy pressure.

Guest Fuwar

Hmm... I think you should be concerned that the people who care about you are actually hinting to you that looks is your only asset.

Guest Guest

I had expected such reaction. This is because you guys lack confidence in yourselves thus the neer to critic me. 

Humans are superficial...the better looking salesman will get more sales. The fitter gym instructir will get more jobs. You guys are lying of yoi do not pay more attention to hunks than then guys like yourselves.

Guest Turned off gay

Some gay guys who like to stare at good looking men like there is no tomorrow are also extremely bitchy and trigger happy if they can pick up some imperfections in you, especially when you neither reciprocate nor show appreciation for such bitchy and superficial gays' attention. Such is the easy cattiness pervasive in our frequently self-entitled and superficial circle.

Guest Clever you
5 minutes ago, KENZ said:

Oh gosh TS you poor thing, it must be horrible to carry the burden and curse of being good looking. Haiz

Look on the bright side, the effect will wear off in a couple of years time, soon and in no time you will look regular again. Cheers 

That's very true although writer sounds a bit sour.

I am just overly confused everyday. Which Guest Guest is good looking here and which Guest Guest isn't good looking here and which Guest Guest is trying so hard to impress. Can all the Guest Guest guests choose a different nickname because sometimes when they attack each other they are still Guest Guest. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I will handle with love.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Ham Sum

Actually being good looking really have some disadvantages, you get harassed a whole lot more, get stereotyped easily and get targeted and picked on by haters. Having average pleasant looking face is better.

Looking good does require maintenance and upkeep. There is such thing s natural beauty. Yes, I get it that it is time consuming. Since vanity is a priority to you, and you choose to stay that way, quit whining. You just got to manage your time and maximize every minute. Instead of spending the time here whining and complaining about your life. Nobody is forcing you to stay good looking or whatever expectations you think they have of you. It is your choice. Your decision. Stop blaming others and take responsibility for yourself. 

Love. 

Guest whos uninterested in cunts
1 hour ago, Guest Turned off gay said:

Some gay guys who like to stare at good looking men like there is no tomorrow are also extremely bitchy and trigger happy if they can pick up some imperfections in you, especially when you neither reciprocate nor show appreciation for such bitchy and superficial gays' attention. Such is the easy cattiness pervasive in our frequently self-entitled and superficial circle.

If they can't have your dick you immediately become their direct competitor. Experienced this so many times i lost count. Now whenever i see that kind of cunty face who is a stranger who try to smile at me i immediately can recognise the pattern they are going to chut if i ignore them. It's kind of sad they are so predictable

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So many people say I am a good looking fit man. People's expectation of ME is set higher than regular men.

This pressure is difficult as I have to maintain my looks, body, apprearance, work, career etc...everyday i already take 15mins to wash, moisturize my fave in the morning and 20mins at night. I dony have so much time!

Sometimes i feel like telling people to treat me like a regular man. I cannot stand the pressure!

I know some people will critic this as they are regular guys not a man like I am...but i wan to be like you!

Seriously ! ! ? ?   LOL....

Edited by Freeballer

image.jpeg

I feel you TS, was in your position as well but wasn't the extreme fit type. I used to spend like an hour and a half applying toner, moisturizer, making my hair, this that and everything in order to maintain my looks, but one fine day I had enough.

Going through all these just to please others, cause me to get lack of sleep and a whole lot of problems in terms of high maintaince, time management related and etc.

Just ask yourself, are you living for them or yourself?

Just be yourself and do whatever you want. You may be able to please a segment of people, but are you able to please all? No, so don't be too bother about others think about you. 

image.jpeg

Edited by ColdIceTea

Guest Bitch Hunter
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

006jmboBgw1f03pso601ng30ao060u0x.gif

Had never encountered such a shameless bitch ! Let us re-arrange his face !!!!

Guest Lazy2login

If you have to ask such a question, then obviously you're not that hot. Because really good looking people (such as myself) who have been called leng chai our whole lives , know how to handle this problem by the time we're 14 years old ok? And we don't talk about it because it attracts the wrong kind of attention. 

You don't come here and pretend to be so pitiful  .. please.  

Take a seat, child. Just take a seat. 

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Lazy2login said:

If you have to ask such a question, then obviously you're not that hot. Because really good looking people (such as myself)

Shit ! My eye balls just rolled out of my eyes. 

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That is not your main problem. Your primary issue is your ego. Bragging how good looking and fit you are :thumbdown: Continue deceiving to yourself 

Guest Dickson

Guest Guest   

• Guest Guest
  • Guests

Same here TS ! 

So many people say I am a super good looking, fit, sexy and rich man. People's expectation of ME is also set higher than regular men *Fan myself* tabouleh tahan.

This pressure is difficult as I have to maintain my handsome looks, sexy S shape figure, apprearance, career, my mistress and gigolo and etc... Everyday I spend 15 thousands of dollars to maintain this life style and I feel that I dont have so much time! Maybe I should hire people to handle my mistress and gigolos. 

Sometimes i feel like telling people to treat me like a regular man. I cannot stand the pressure! Tabouleh tahan. 

members, how do you handle it?

lets face it, people take time to look good cos they like the attention.

for the attention in exchange, you need to sacrifice time and effort.

i dun understand why it is a chore to you. when i keep fit, i get to reap the health benefits as well. when i work hard in my career, i get rewarded in many aspects.

as you get older, you should learn not to care about others' opinions or expectations and should only do things to please yourself.

44 minutes ago, Guest Dickson said:

Guest Guest   

• Guest Guest
  • Guests

Same here TS ! 

So many people say I am a super good looking, fit, sexy and rich man. People's expectation of ME is also set higher than regular men *Fan myself* tabouleh tahan.

This pressure is difficult as I have to maintain my handsome looks, sexy S shape figure, apprearance, career, my mistress and gigolo and etc... Everyday I spend 15 thousands of dollars to maintain this life style and I feel that I dont have so much time! Maybe I should hire people to handle my mistress and gigolos. 

Sometimes i feel like telling people to treat me like a regular man. I cannot stand the pressure! Tabouleh tahan. 

members, how do you handle it?

LOL ! ! !

image.jpeg

Guest who eat his feelings

Unattractive people will never understand, recognise and empathise with the problems faced by attractive poeple. Our world is just so sad sigh...

Guest Dickson
35 minutes ago, Blacque said:

Reminds me of this Chinese girl.

I rolled my eyes while watching that.  This little girl is so gullible. She should visit my house to see what's authentic branded goods, It will shame her hello kitty. 

Guest Guest

I do not expect you guys will understand what I am going through. You do not feel then pressure as obviously people's expectation of you is lower...

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I do not expect you guys will understand what I am going through. You do not feel then pressure as obviously people's expectation of you is lower...

Get a life and get help...  then again... that is of cos if u know what is your problem and get the right kind of help...

image.jpeg

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest who eat his feelings said:

Unattractive people will never understand, recognise and empathise with the problems faced by attractive poeple. Our world is just so sad sigh...

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The solution to it is to disfigure yourself and voila .....problem solved !!

• Guest locked this topic