Male HQ

Social Pressure is Greater As I am Handsome and Fit.

Guest Guest

There are always delusional people out there who think they are fitter and better looking than the rest....cos what they think they see in the mirror is totally different from what others see....

I think the TS is at best, delusional....

Also the fact that he completes such an arduous regimen in the morning and night just trying to be more presentable, not only shows he is trying too hard...but also the fact that...he is at most a pretty girl....sissy...yucks...can't stand this kind ....

7 hours ago, Guest haha said:

There are always delusional people out there who think they are fitter and better looking than the rest....cos what they think they see in the mirror is totally different from what others see....

I think the TS is at best, delusional....

Also the fact that he completes such an arduous regimen in the morning and night just trying to be more presentable, not only shows he is trying too hard...but also the fact that...he is at most a pretty girl....sissy...yucks...can't stand this kind ....

I can also imagine the TS as a sissy "pretty girl" who works hard to transform himself into a doll, like a male "barbie".

I am all for working hard to have a high quality body,  but it has to be REAL work, not silly cosmetics.

• 1 year later...
On 16/07/2016 at 9:57 PM, Guest Guest said:

So many people say I am a good looking fit man. People's expectation of ME is set higher than regular men.

This pressure is difficult as I have to maintain my looks, body, apprearance, work, career etc...everyday i already take 15mins to wash, moisturize my fave in the morning and 20mins at night. I dony have so much time!

Sometimes i feel like telling people to treat me like a regular man. I cannot stand the pressure!

Good looking fit men, how do you handle it?

I know some people will critic this as they are regular guys not a man like I am...but i wan to be like you!

One kind of wayward goondooo (idiot). 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

One kind of wayward goondooo (idiot). 

Why would you want to control me? Thats strange as I do not know you.

Guest Guest
48 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

Nobody control u, you should be grateful of your good look, why must u complaining.

You wrote 'wayward goondoo'...so?

Guest Idiotic world

What an utter waste of time. 

I am facing pressure too. I have too much money and everyone expects me to do wonders with my wealth. Every day I wake up hating my life. Don't know how or where to spend my money. I hate my life. Just wish I can be poorer. You guys will never understand my dire sad situation. 

2 hours ago, barocco80 said:

Dunno why so many negative comments... a happy problem is a problem too no? :)

But wish am in TS shoes though... handsome and fit

U r not bad either. 

On 22/03/2018 at 11:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

You wrote 'wayward goondoo'...so?

Thats right ...only a "wayward goondoo" will always complained the natural wonders that was gifted to them. Dont you agree ! :)

Edited by tinkermybutt

• Guest locked this topic