Male HQ

Boyfriend and I may be interested in 3P or more, but I'm worried.

I'm from Sabah and would be going to KL for a holiday later this year. We were always curious about gay saunas and thought we should experience it together. We talked and joked about fooling with other guys together, have great sex and who would do what to whom. My boyfriend(bottom) had 3P experiences with his ex, it wasn't what he wanted he said, he didn't mind servicing another guy or having his ex mess around with another guy, it was when his ex told him that the 3rd party wanted to do him in the ass that made him sad. They ended up double F-ing him that night. It's a hot story for me at least so I liked bringing it up before sex to get me all high and ready to pound my slutty boyfriend, but it's not the same to him, he didn't like it every time I tried bringing it up, to the point that he's in tears. So I stopped talking about it.

I don't want to ruin my relationship with him, I want the experience of sex with more than just my boyfriend, but if this is going to ruin what we have, I rather not have it. And so I decided to talk about rules with him, we decided on what we can and cannot do, what we are comfortable with, setting boundaries. For example, he won't like it if I Effed some other bottom, but don't mind me(versatile) getting Effed in the butt by as many tops as I want while he plays with me, he would also like to see me getting BJ and being worshipped by other bottoms. Or another example, me not minding if he becomes a slut and gets the dicks of other guys in him, just as long as the focus is me the whole time. We also talked about having a threesome or foursome to try things out first before we go to a sauna.

I know that there will be risks in doing this. So I would like to hear from you guys if you have done anything similar and how it turned out. Or if there are any advice on this. My boyfriend and I are on the same page in this. We will not do it if we think that we can't handle it. Or if things go bad during that time, we would stop. Thanks ahead for giving me advice. =)

Open Rlshp only can work if...

1. both parties are transparent and 99% honest in how they feel about their rlshp

2. safe sex always

3. rules what is appropriate what is not

4. puts you above priority over the other guys

the list goes on...

To be honest, Open Rlshp is very difficult to work it out. You wonder if thats an excuse to cheat without guilt. If one believes in monogamy while the other open rlshp - the rlshp is doomed.

Loads of sound advice here. Been there done that. Don't want to do it again and not encouraging anyone to do it. Not wise to sustain the relationship. All fun now but regrets and failures follow. You might even be his ex in no time. Maybe the relationship is not ready to be built yet.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Power Tongue

Before I met my beautiful partner of 12 years, I had a lot of group fun... 

I have no regrets, but it can be dangerous. I'm lucky all is ok with my health... There times when things got very crazy and that can lead to unsafe situations. 

If if you have someone you love, just say no. It's between you and me, and your love will be strong. A third person will only incite jealousy. 

The way I read ur post, and u r obviously a young man, I suggest you seriously contemplate on why u think "I want the experience of sex with more than just my boyfriend". Besides, u clearly in ur post shows u know the right answers to ur questions. It feels at least to me u are either soliciting enough advise to stop urself or justify sex with others besides ur partner.

The question may be u shd be asking is whether u r ready for a committed relationship. If not, dun waste ur current boyfriend's youth and time.

Guest Take Responsibility
7 hours ago, caindukkershannery said:

.. if this is going to ruin what we have, I rather not have it. And so I decided to talk about rules with him,

There is your answer!  It is no longer "IF" but "WHEN this is going to ruin ..." 

The way I see it, you are more in charge here and you took his past to your advantage even though you may think that "My boyfriend and I are on the same page in this".  Have you ever wondered why he teared when you brought back about his past?  BTW, a man who sincerely loves his lover will not label his partner "slutty" boyfriend.  There is a thin line between respect for long term and a transient relationship.  Go figure that out.

When you are still not fully treasured what is between the two of you now, why invite the unknown?  Is your relationship works on the basis of void?

Why make life so complicated for yourself?

If he is the one for you, treasure what you have.

Good guys are hard to come by. 

19 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

The way I read ur post, and u r obviously a young man, I suggest you seriously contemplate on why u think "I want the experience of sex with more than just my boyfriend". Besides, u clearly in ur post shows u know the right answers to ur questions. It feels at least to me u are either soliciting enough advise to stop urself or justify sex with others besides ur partner.

The question may be u shd be asking is whether u r ready for a committed relationship. If not, dun waste ur current boyfriend's youth and time.

I've heard that such relationships may work for some, so I thought I'd learn a little more from the rest of the guys. =)

As for the question of whether or not I am ready to be committed to the relationship, yes I am. I'm clear of that. Never had slept with anyone that isn't my boyfriend. Had relationships that lasted from 2 to 4 years. Not one to fool around, had always been some sort of stupidly romantic dude, lol. Maybe I am the type of person who thinks that having a 3P can spice up our sex lives a little, not that it's boring. So this is not really that important to me, if I get that threesome, great, if I don't, okay~ I really don't mind it at all. =) Thanks for the advice.

17 hours ago, Guest Take Responsibility said:

There is your answer!  It is no longer "IF" but "WHEN this is going to ruin ..." 

The way I see it, you are more in charge here and you took his past to your advantage even though you may think that "My boyfriend and I are on the same page in this".  Have you ever wondered why he teared when you brought back about his past?  BTW, a man who sincerely loves his lover will not label his partner "slutty" boyfriend.  There is a thin line between respect for long term and a transient relationship.  Go figure that out.

When you are still not fully treasured what is between the two of you now, why invite the unknown?  Is your relationship works on the basis of void?

I'm sorry and shouldn't have used the words slutty. I think it's only okay during sex. It kinda spices things up for me. Sorry~ But I am sure of how much I love my boyfriend, never loved anyone as much as him.

• 2 weeks later...

There is always a risk to have 3some or more even together with your bf, how you know you or him won't get addicted and start to play behind the back, it's dangerous, if both fall in love, then treasure each other, love is not lust, is more than just chemistry :)

But a 3P should be fun... U fuck him, he fucks u, he doubles fuck him... end up in different permutations.

If there are boundaries, then I guess u are not comfortable with 3P, which probably explains the hesitation.

Don't do anything u are not comfy with - for the sake of the 3rd dude as well - I'd be disappointed if a 3P turns out to be nothing but a petting party.

Guest Glyph

Some of the comments here are just dumbfounding. It's as if there's no risk being cheated on by your partner as long as the both of you are in a monogamous relationship. *cue for some eye-rolling*

Anyway, there's really only 1 condition to make this work, and that's maturity. Everything else is secondary, they're choices a/o conditions made by the both of you. And yes, monogamy is one of them.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic