Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Massage Finder

Hello. Anyone has experience with atlantic or khun from fresh? How are their massage & topping skills?  Havent bottom on a while.... if they are too rough then it's a no-no. Tq

Guest Guest kl
On 9 August 2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest Citybay exploring said:

Recently notice that citybay have quite a few new masseur so I took a visit and 2 boy here would like to recommend

Ben - Vietnamese but very good in Thai massage. a lot stretching n deep tissue massage. So for those who into massage then this is the guy you might want to consider. he is good looking as well. as for service I never try but he did offer. summary as below

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

service - open for update

Nam - Vietnamese as well. this is opposition of Ben. soft massage but still a proper one. no rushing and with a lot teasing which turning me on. Service was great as well. here is the review

look - 9/10 coz he is my taste

massage - 7/10, not strong as ben but right teasing point

service - 9/10

Any happy ending?

Guest Massage Kaki
13 hours ago, Guest Kursani said:

Last time anyone ever mentioned about kursani were nick and ken, anyone knows if they are still around?

Ken and Nick are the ONLY two local Chinese masseurs in Kursani.

Last Sunday, I was visited Kursani and the BOSS told me that both of them are NO longer working there

Then I left eventually....

Just for your info, now all their masseurs are LOCAL malays that what I have been told

Guest Massage Lover
5 hours ago, Guest Kursani said:

I believed they have indonesians as well no?

Yes, one doing the facial and scrub.... As for massage, u have to refer to them, better you personally call them to get the latest info

On 8/22/2016 at 11:16 AM, Guest Massage Finder said:

Hello. Anyone has experience with atlantic or khun from fresh? How are their massage & topping skills?  Havent bottom on a while.... if they are too rough then it's a no-no. Tq

Khun is bi (or straight ?) guy. Doesnt do bj or fj...but his massage is good

Guest Happyguy

Had a session with Fresh at Fresh massage in Taman Desa yesterday. Took the B2B option which was RM100. Massage was ok. Hard & at times painful. A bit rushed. The real massage was only 40mins. His body to  body part was actually a seducing bit trying to proceed to sex. I didn't coz he is a top. He offered to bottom for a price. I refused coz I don't enjoy topping a top. They usually don't enjoy it.

Good looking guy with a body to die for. He is of mixed race. Thai & Myanmar. Friendly. Average size dick which was super hard. Whole session 7/10.

Guest Guest 69
16 hours ago, Guest Happyguy said:

Had a session with Fresh at Fresh massage in Taman Desa yesterday. Took the B2B option which was RM100. Massage was ok. Hard & at times painful. A bit rushed. The real massage was only 40mins. His body to  body part was actually a seducing bit trying to proceed to sex. I didn't coz he is a top. He offered to bottom for a price. I refused coz I don't enjoy topping a top. They usually don't enjoy it.

Good looking guy with a body to die for. He is of mixed race. Thai & Myanmar. Friendly. Average size dick which was super hard. Whole session 7/10.

There's a Fresh Massage in Taman Desa?

Guest puchong guy

went to citybay again as it is the nearest to me and they have 2 new boy.

took oscar as he looks my type from the photo. overall service not bad. massage quite strong so for those who like strong massage then can consider him. service i never try but still tip with as he did a quite good job with happy ending

3 hours ago, Guest puchong guy said:

went to citybay again as it is the nearest to me and they have 2 new boy.

took oscar as he looks my type from the photo. overall service not bad. massage quite strong so for those who like strong massage then can consider him. service i never try but still tip with as he did a quite good job with happy ending

how much did you tip? 

Went to Kakiku last Saturday. naked day...really enjoyable, 1st guy grab me after 15min when i eneter kakiku and play with me until he cum me. After that the time is still early for me to go back so i take sauna, shower and rest for 30min, I enter again to the naked crowd and this 2nd guy grab me and i cum twice. Saturday nite is a good day for kakiku lol

Guest Male Waxing Therapists in
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone knows where to get waving fine in kl? Done by a male therapist. 

Aromann Male Spa (Wisma UOA, Jalan Pinang) done by Indonesian

Aromann Male Spa (Publika, Mont Kiara) done by Philipino

Purnama Male Spa (Fahrenheit 88 Plaza, Bukit Bintang) done by Sabahan

For address, contact number, package details and price, pls search online and make a call to them accordingly.

22 minutes ago, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

For address, contact number, package details and price, pls search online and make a call to them accordingly.

22 minutes ago, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Sauna Herba De Aroma (Banting, Selangor) done by two local Malays: Ameer (Senior Therapist) and Izar (Junior therapist).

Just now, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Sauna Herba De Aroma (Banting, Selangor) done by two local Malays: Ameer (Senior Therapist) and Izar (Junior therapist).

Strips: Ministry of Waxing done by local Chinese (Young but Experience)

Note: There are many branches in Klang Valley/KL and pls call to check his availability. He move across different outlets 

Guest Shah Senjakala... Freelanc
On 8/9/2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest Citybay exploring said:

Recently notice that citybay have quite a few new masseur so I took a visit and 2 boy here would like to recommend

Ben - Vietnamese but very good in Thai massage. a lot stretching n deep tissue massage. So for those who into massage then this is the guy you might want to consider. he is good looking as well. as for service I never try but he did offer. summary as below

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

Nam - Vietnamese as well. this is opposition of Ben. soft massage but still a proper one. no rushing and with a lot teasing which turning me on. Service was great as well. here is the review

service - 9/10

Hi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance freelance massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

Contact me  at WhatsApp shah

0162544088. Thank you

On 8/9/2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest Citybay exploring said:

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

service - 9/10

Guest Shah Senjakala

Hi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance freelance massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

Contact me  at WhatsApp shah

0162544088. Thank you

On 30 August 2016 at 2:02 AM, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Strips: Ministry of Waxing done by local Chinese (Young but Experience)

Note: There are many branches in Klang Valley/KL and pls call to check his availability. He move across different outlets 

What is the name of the therapist?

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Guest chen said:

Has anyone tried Surya, an muscular indonesian who lived in Miharja flats? Excellent massage. Kinda lost his contact. He charged RM100, but very very good kampung massage. He will help "Fix" your urat and buang angin.

or, can anyone recommend some others? Strong and skillful ones

Hi guys any1 has suryas num?

On 02/08/2016 at 11:58 PM, yhtang said:

The masseurs are all not supposed to involve themselves in any hanky-panky.  However, there had been occasions when the massage had gotten a bit more "personal" than expected.  I think it depends very much on the masseur and his feelings for the customer.  In any case, even if they do extend their service, I am convinced they are very much gay for pay. 

The masseurs are mostly from Myanmar.

Agree, I will saybmy experience is almost 80% chances they will end up playing with me either top or btm, I visit averagely once or twice a month recently

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.