Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Baytahan
On September 2, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Guest Pakcikt said:

I see bb boy only got 8 masseurs now! So many left :-( I wonder why? Any ideas?

I heard they have problems with the boss. He is a terrible person.

5 hours ago, Guest Baytahan said:

I heard they have problems with the boss. He is a terrible person.

There is no more bbboy ,all the staff  (captain and masseurs) has moved down to Aroma at the ground floor of the same building and there is a change of the packages, no more naked massage in Aroma .

On August 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Guest Shah Senjakala said:

Hi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance freelance massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

Contact me  at WhatsApp shah

0162544088. Thank you

Do you have email address as well?

On 9/2/2016 at 6:18 AM, Guest Pakcikt said:

UIHi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance  massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

Contact me  at WhatsApp shah

0162544088. Thank you

Guest whatsappAsEmail
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you have email address as well?

I hardly ever sees any masseur or mb who uses email address to communicate with client. It's either gay apps, messaging apps e.g. whatsapp, WeChat, Line etc or direct SMS via phone no.  It is hardly to ask anonymously these days, unless you directly inquire via gay apps.

7 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Bbboys really closed? I never got the chance to try it :(
And if most of them move downstairs to Aroma Relaxation and Wellness, do they still offer the same or similar services? 

Aroma doesn't provide naked massage and b2b massage anymore, but they have other package which bbboys doesn't have previously.

4 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Sorry if Im asking too many question ...
At Aroma, can I still pick the masseur? And no more extra service issit? 

You can't pick anymore but definitely there is extra service provided else how the masseurs earn extras

On 9/2/2016 at 11:51 AM, Guest Guest said:
On 9/2/2016 at 6:18 AM, Guest Pakcikt said:

Business down

If can't pick masseur anymore, if they assign me a fatty pig and I don't like, how? 

On 6 September 2016 at 10:02 PM, Aikuchi said:

Oh ... if can't pick then also no guarantee of satisfaction. Hmmm a bit risky. 

My experience was I booked the boy via whatsapp and Aroma allowed me to pick the boy I wanted .but they don't allow if customer walk in and select the boy whom the he wants .

52 minutes ago, Herbert said:

My experience was I booked the boy via whatsapp and Aroma allowed me to pick the boy I wanted .but they don't allow if customer walk in and select the boy whom the he wants .

Thank you for the advice herbert. I will try that route as well. 

On 03/08/2016 at 10:47 PM, Guest Good Massage said:

Can anyone share their experience at Aromann Spa KL? Are the therapists any good? Can anyone recommend a specific therapist who is worth trying? Anyone? Please share.

i went to the one at UOA.

didnt get massage but went for body scrub and waxing. both done by different therapist.

body scrub went twice first one by nabil and second one by tori. totally clean.

nabil seem to put in a lot of strength into scrubbing.. he's straight ( i think ), so just talk casually and stuff. if you're looking for clean scrubs.. i would say go for him. he's very good.. at the end of the scrubbing i saw him sweating and panting a little.. haha

tori cannot compare to nabil.. like those no energy kind of scrub. then at the end still try to ask me go for massage.

waxing, i cant rmb the guy who did it for me but he obviously a bit naughty. try to make me hard.. very very thorough though. at the end still use torch light to shine and see if got miss out any hair or not..

will definately go back for scrub by nabil and waxing by the other guy but not for tori...

Guest Aromaan UOA
1 hour ago, momod said:

i went to the one at UOA.

didnt get massage but went for body scrub and waxing. both done by different therapist.

body scrub went twice first one by nabil and second one by tori. totally clean.

nabil seem to put in a lot of strength into scrubbing.. he's straight ( i think ), so just talk casually and stuff. if you're looking for clean scrubs.. i would say go for him. he's very good.. at the end of the scrubbing i saw him sweating and panting a little.. haha

tori cannot compare to nabil.. like those no energy kind of scrub. then at the end still try to ask me go for massage.

waxing, i cant rmb the guy who did it for me but he obviously a bit naughty. try to make me hard.. very very thorough though. at the end still use torch light to shine and see if got miss out any hair or not..

will definately go back for scrub by nabil and waxing by the other guy but not for tori...

The guy u mentioned who did waxing for you is MAN fr Indonesia.....

20 minutes ago, Guest Aromaan UOA said:

The guy u mentioned who did waxing for you is MAN fr Indonesia.....

For your next visit, pls don't shy to touch his dick.... He even let you to suck his cock which I did when he did the waxing for me.... (free of charge)

Same goes to the Philipino guy who did waxing in AROMANN in Mont Kiara, Publika outlet.... but he will request for extra tips on HJ and BJ

On 08/09/2016 at 3:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

For your next visit, pls don't shy to touch his dick.... He even let you to suck his cock which I did when he did the waxing for me.... (free of charge)

Same goes to the Philipino guy who did waxing in AROMANN in Mont Kiara, Publika outlet.... but he will request for extra tips on HJ and BJ

Not Professional

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.