Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest tensions
On 8 September 2016 at 1:46 PM, momod said:

i went to the one at UOA.

didnt get massage but went for body scrub and waxing. both done by different therapist.

body scrub went twice first one by nabil and second one by tori. totally clean.

nabil seem to put in a lot of strength into scrubbing.. he's straight ( i think ), so just talk casually and stuff. if you're looking for clean scrubs.. i would say go for him. he's very good.. at the end of the scrubbing i saw him sweating and panting a little.. haha

tori cannot compare to nabil.. like those no energy kind of scrub. then at the end still try to ask me go for massage.

waxing, i cant rmb the guy who did it for me but he obviously a bit naughty. try to make me hard.. very very thorough though. at the end still use torch light to shine and see if got miss out any hair or not..

will definately go back for scrub by nabil and waxing by the other guy but not for tori...

what kind of waxing did you do? 

have anyone tried bubblegum? they have male therapist. 

On 10/09/2016 at 1:33 AM, Guest tensions said:

what kind of waxing did you do? 

have anyone tried bubblegum? they have male therapist. 

I have called bubblegum/ bubblewax last evening and they said NOW no more male therapist, before this two years ago, they had but left then

9 hours ago, Guest Waxing said:

I have called bubblegum/ bubblewax last evening and they said NOW no more male therapist, before this two years ago, they had but left then

i see....

i remember they told me they have a male therapist previously.... 

so where did you go for waxing? are you doing boyzillian? 

I traveled to KL recently ... my friend brought me to 'otot' ... think the nearby lrt is maharajalela

They do membership, but my friend is regular and able to let me in without being member, just pay normal price (can't remember, maybe 35 ringgit)

We went a bit too early in afternoon, around 4 pm on Sunday

I didn't have any luck, not busy yet, and I have to catch plane back

My friend had more fun after that since he stayed longer.

I guess, you could check it out

7 hours ago, keanmc said:

Only been to Mandi Manda once but where is the maze area? And also wondering if there is anything happening at Mandi Manda tomorrow? What's the theme going to be? Hopefully someone could enlighten me on this. Tq. 

You enter the Maze thru a staircase next to the gym. Its directly below the gym. Not sure about Monday but its usually naked night on public holidays.

15 minutes ago, curious_twink said:

Yup, but frankly I'm still taken back to have sex with people I meet there.. It's too random I cannot.. I just enjoy being touched in the dark room..very much indeed..

May I know which sauna u usually visit?

On 30 August 2016 at 2:02 AM, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Strips: Ministry of Waxing done by local Chinese (Young but Experience)

Note: There are many branches in Klang Valley/KL and pls call to check his availability. He move across different outlets 

Hi. Tried calling Strip but they say there's no guy doing waxing. Only female staff. Any idea which outlet has the male staff?

14 minutes ago, Guest Wax said:

Hi. Tried calling Strip but they say there's no guy doing waxing. Only female staff. Any idea which outlet has the male staff?

The local Chinese boy who did the waxing regularly for me has left Strips couple of few months ago.. It's true now that Strips had no male staff. All outlets are female therapists

Guest Male Waxing Therapists MY

Q1. Purnama Male Spa - Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Mall (previously is Serai Spa) Ryan (Sabahan) 25+- yrs old stocky guy 

2. Aromann Male Spa - Mann 35+- yrs old average normal body-built guy (Indon but converted to Malaysian citizenship) You may call and book which location you choose either Wisma UOA, Jalan Pinang or Publika Mall, Mont Kiara

3. Sauna Herbs De Aroma - It's located in Banting and there are two local Malay therapists here: Ameer 40+- yrs old chubby guy (Senior Therapist) & Izar 30+- yrs old fat guy (Junior Therapist)

For location address, package price, operation hour, pls search online and call them accordingly....

Want to share my experience with Kobe

to me, he look better than pic, body wise. He does look older face wise but i actually prefer that. Look more manly rather than boyish. His body is muscular and well toned, and love the ass too.

massage wise, very good technique, which is rare for fresh, but quite short, maybe because im horny throughout the massage so he asked me to turn quicker lol. I didnt take full service but he did ask if i want any service, i said no initially, then he just proceed with HJ. Midway, i decide i want more than just HJ, but just not sex but of course for a tip. Forgot to mention that i got the toom with the mirror attached to ceiling, so during b2b, it was awesome. Love it. 

Overall, definitely worth it. Shouldve just took the full service, even if i dont want sex just to skip the tipping nego part

On 12/09/2016 at 6:10 PM, Guest Male Waxing Therapists MY said:

Q1. Purnama Male Spa - Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Mall (previously is Serai Spa) Ryan (Sabahan) 25+- yrs old stocky guy 

2. Aromann Male Spa - Mann 35+- yrs old average normal body-built guy (Indon but converted to Malaysian citizenship) You may call and book which location you choose either Wisma UOA, Jalan Pinang or Publika Mall, Mont Kiara

3. Sauna Herbs De Aroma - It's located in Banting and there are two local Malay therapists here: Ameer 40+- yrs old chubby guy (Senior Therapist) & Izar 30+- yrs old fat guy (Junior Therapist)

For location address, package price, operation hour, pls search online and call them accordingly....

Pls give some review or comments on the above waxing therapists if anybody had experienced it. Tq

Guest Massage Finder
4 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

to me, he look better than pic, body wise. He does look older face wise but i actually prefer that. Look more manly rather than boyish. His body is muscular and well toned, and love the ass too.

massage wise, very good technique, which is rare for fresh, but quite short, maybe because im horny throughout the massage so he asked me to turn quicker lol. I didnt take full service but he did ask if i want any service, i said no initially, then he just proceed with HJ. Midway, i decide i want more than just HJ, but just not sex but of course for a tip. Forgot to mention that i got the toom with the mirror attached to ceiling, so during b2b, it was awesome. Love it. 

Overall, definitely worth it. Shouldve just took the full service, even if i dont want sex just to skip the tipping nego part

kobe also my kind of man ;) does he do kissing (with tip)? my experience with other masseurs is some dont do kissing. tq.

6 hours ago, Guest Massage Finder said:

kobe also my kind of man ;) does he do kissing (with tip)? my experience with other masseurs is some dont do kissing. tq.

He didnt and i didnt ask too. You can always ask directly. 

Guest Massage Finder
10 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

this was asked before in the past. dont think anyone gave any reviews of him. guess u have to tried him out on your own & maybe share with us. enjoy!

Guest Massage Finder
Just now, Guest Massage Finder said:

this was asked before in the past. dont think anyone gave any reviews of him. guess u have to tried him out on your own & maybe share with us. enjoy!

oops replied to wrong thread. i was referring to reviews on klcc at fresh. someone asked before but  no one gave reviews.

On September 14, 2016 at 11:46 PM, Guest Massage Finder said:

Kursani did put urut batin included on their massage menu for anything that is 1.5 hr and above. Some of the masseur at other place also know how to do it but u need to ask, otherwise they wont do

Guest kobe fresh
On 9/14/2016 at 7:05 PM, Guest Fresh said:

is he vers?

do you exp with the other fresh boy?

;)

On 12/09/2016 at 6:10 PM, Guest Male Waxing Therapists MY said:

FoR all ththe waxing therapists you mentioned above, I recommend recommend Ryan fr Purnama Spa

Guest Idiot fellow
9 minutes ago, jefferson8585 said:

About BBBoy location, after i reached 99 speed mart, how should i look for their shop? which floor?

ASSHOLE! rather than seeking and waiting for the response here, might as well you call them directly to get the guidance.... Don't ask again where to get their number. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.