Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, pokecumme said:

Try your luck.

call him and don’t be a keyboard warrior 

Keyboardwarrior??

hmm gays nowadays are so sensitive.

Look up the definitions before using one. 

Good day 

Guest Dumb Fresh
1 hour ago, Guest Fresh said:

Keyboardwarrior??

hmm gays nowadays are so sensitive.

Look up the definitions before using one. 

Good day 

Not being sensitive just that u guys are irritating. Pure irritants. Go try out yourself and dont ask so much. If not just stay home and DIY.

China massuer still the best of the best

Must try this newly open spa in KL. Charawon Spa located at Ambassador Suites Hotel. The place is really of standard and the services offered are really good. They have a range of treatments to excite you. Visit their website at www.charawonkl.com

Guest Kobe’s fan
16 hours ago, pokecumme said:

Try your luck.

call him and don’t be a keyboard warrior 

Can share Kobe number, contacting fresh and the reply is Kobe top only.

2 hours ago, ryanjake said:

Anyone tried this MB from Indon?

He quoted Outcall RM300/hour (on Grindr)

DD4698F9-E549-4AAF-9D39-B8E3EDB736BC.png

Actually...This guy approached my on his own initiative...He claims to be top, and sent his nude pic  with full erection unasked for... his English is quite good, and he is polite. He asks for overnight "full sex and fun" 1KRM. I was a bit overwhelmed by the fact he approached me instead of the other way around...Clearly I am in his target market hehehe

Guest Richguy
13 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

Actually...This guy approached my on his own initiative...He claims to be top, and sent his nude pic  with full erection unasked for... his English is quite good, and he is polite. He asks for overnight "full sex and fun" 1KRM. I was a bit overwhelmed by the fact he approached me instead of the other way around...Clearly I am in his target market hehehe

Maybe he got some info you are the “top” circle client haha 

2 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

Oh well.. he knows you have the cash and willing to give generous tips unlike stingy Asians...another mb must have told him about u...

3 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

Actually he approached me too on his own initiative. Sent his nude pic with full erection too. And yes his English is quite good. 

He didn’t offer an overnight session though. 

Guest supertop
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He does casual sex ? Chatted a few time with him in Grindr, he only keen in business.

If you are his type. He likes fit and big muscle men

Guest Polices
11 hours ago, Guest Polices said:

Fresh also 

happy Halloween 

Yah yah yah very scary. Now they also come knocking at hotels and residential. 

Worst they come in Halloween costume. 

Quick question regarding pricing for FreshM2M. I’m thinking of booking Coke for the full package (extras all included). Roughly how much should I expect to pay in total?

Is it better to state upfront at the counter or wait till i’m in the room to discuss extras directly with Coke? 

4 hours ago, Guest Polices said:

Yah yah yah very scary. Now they also come knocking at hotels and residential. 

Worst they come in Halloween costume. 

If these places so unsafe...

Better to do incall...

But how do you search for MB or messuer on Gring or jack'd? I always no luck leh

On 10/8/2018 at 9:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

He is superb. Massage was so so so so good feel like Boyfriend experience. Dick is so thick and big.  Ass was Super tight. Suck skills was so perfect and drink all the cum.

I tot his picture was fake?

Guest FreshMB
59 minutes ago, Guest Newb said:

Quick question regarding pricing for FreshM2M. I’m thinking of booking Coke for the full package (extras all included). Roughly how much should I expect to pay in total?

Is it better to state upfront at the counter or wait till i’m in the room to discuss extras directly with Coke? 

A full package would be around 200-210 depending on the boys, the price is written on the catalogue. In my experience if you pay the full package at the counter you will not need to hassle your way with tipping and price but otherwise if you choose the B2B package. Some boy can ask for a price higher than full package when combined with your b2b price for the extra service but if you pay full at the counter that’s all you need to pay, you are not obligated to tip more for the boy after your full package. Having say that, if he perform well and does a good job please tip him. RM20-50 extra is always a good gesture for a job well done and some of them might even needing those money desperately to send back to their home. 

So minimum for full packages- RM200-210 ( might change a bit since I haven’t visited for a few month since the raid )

tips - personal, anything from RM20-50 or even 100 if you feeling extra generous for a job well done. 

Guest Polices
26 minutes ago, Guest FreshMB said:

A full package would be around 200-210 depending on the boys, the price is written on the catalogue. In my experience if you pay the full package at the counter you will not need to hassle your way with tipping and price but otherwise if you choose the B2B package. Some boy can ask for a price higher than full package when combined with your b2b price for the extra service but if you pay full at the counter that’s all you need to pay, you are not obligated to tip more for the boy after your full package. Having say that, if he perform well and does a good job please tip him. RM20-50 extra is always a good gesture for a job well done and some of them might even needing those money desperately to send back to their home. 

So minimum for full packages- RM200-210 ( might change a bit since I haven’t visited for a few month since the raid )

tips - personal, anything from RM20-50 or even 100 if you feeling extra generous for a job well done. 

Job well done??? Means they fully sore your ass. Hahaha

2 minutes ago, Guest Polices said:

Chubs like yourself. If u want to know more go visit and dont ask so much here.

Thanks for your suggestion but what's wrong for asking before deciding whether to go or not? 

Guest FreshMB
4 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Thanks for your suggestion but what's wrong for asking before deciding whether to go or not? 

There's nth wrong about that on a sharing forum which is what this thread is about.
No need to pay attention to guest member who commented nth useful just ignore it. 

1 hour ago, Guest FreshMB said:

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated!

For those of you who visit sauna quite frequently, how do you bring in lubes & condoms?
just holding it with your hand with you in a towel? 
I really curios how ppl do that or they don't use lube & condom at all ? Only went to Otot2 once, quite a nice place but no privacy man. 

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna said:

For those of you who visit sauna quite frequently, how do you bring in lubes & condoms?
just holding it with your hand with you in a towel? 
I really curios how ppl do that or they don't use lube & condom at all ? Only went to Otot2 once, quite a nice place but no privacy man. 

use ur brain and think, put it in ur towel or a pouch , if u prefer  put it in ur locker go and take when you need it.

12 minutes ago, tszaappp said:

can we talk about how rude and sarcastic some of the users here can be? as if we're not being treated like a disease by society already, and yet we cant even be nice to each other. are u so damaged and abused that that's the only way u know how to respond to people who are asking genuine questions? if u got nothing nice to say, keep your shady mouth shut please. 

:clap::clap::clap::thumb:

2 hours ago, shawn-90 said:

Quite a disappointing crowd. Mostly chubs and uncles 

Thank you so much for your feedback

Sounds like I won't feel out out place there. Will check it out 

Edited by hornychub

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.