Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 4/16/2019 at 10:29 PM, Guest Flex said:

Most saunas like otot2 Mandi manda prefer young and fit or I u are old u better be fit and muscular. Chubby like u better go to old guys sauna like sentral brickfields...or sweaters...

Don’t be discouraged by this comment. I’m not slim myself but I’ve had a lot of fun in Otot2. Always felt sexually satisfied leaving the sauna. 

Sentral sauna aint that bad either. Lots of Malay daddies and love that they play a lot of classic Malay songs in the sauna. It felt a very genuine ‘malay’ sauna without much attitude from its customers.

On 4/16/2019 at 10:29 PM, Guest Flex said:

Most saunas like otot2 Mandi manda prefer young and fit or I u are old u better be fit and muscular. Chubby like u better go to old guys sauna like sentral brickfields...or sweaters...

Don’t be discouraged by this comment. I’m not slim myself but I’ve had a lot of fun in Otot2. Always felt sexually satisfied leaving the sauna. 

Sentral sauna aint that bad either. Lots of Malay daddies and love that they play a lot of classic Malay songs in the sauna. It felt a very genuine ‘malay’ sauna without much attitude from its customers.

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

I guess it’s because you are a server? Regardless of anybody of any shape,you will serve, thats why you get many dicks

Guest Guest

Tried BBboy Vincent a few days ago. He was kinda hot and good looking, not too muscular yet the body is just nice. He allowed me to play with his hunky body, chest, nipple, butt,, dick and etc without complaining. Although he did try to persuade me to have fj for 100 but i refused, instead he kept on fingering me. His dick is quite long but couldnt cum despite me trying to masturbate him until i gave up. I truly enjoyed my foreplay session with him (I am not into fj, bj, anal or etc, in fact i find it painful). in the end of the day, i tip him rm50 for his great service.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, fitring said:
I do OUTCALLl massage and manhood massage. anyone who is interested, you can pm me via 0149600683 for more details. Thanks (KL/SELANGOR AREA)
  •  

Pls provide the rate for your packages

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tried BBboy Vincent a few days ago. He was kinda hot and good looking, not too muscular yet the body is just nice. He allowed me to play with his hunky body, chest, nipple, butt,, dick and etc without complaining. Although he did try to persuade me to have fj for 100 but i refused, instead he kept on fingering me. His dick is quite long but couldnt cum despite me trying to masturbate him until i gave up. I truly enjoyed my foreplay session with him (I am not into fj, bj, anal or etc, in fact i find it painful). in the end of the day, i tip him rm50 for his great service.

Vincent is good and polite. So are the boys at bbboy. More professional compared to their neighbor, fresh2.  Bbboy massage good and sex good and not need to pay a lot of tips. Fresh2 there only knows how to ask more tips and lousy service and do drugs. Now  usually go to bbboy, dont go fresh2 already because hear boys at fresh2 do drugs and one of their boy, Coke is hiv!! 

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Vincent is good and polite. So are the boys at bbboy. More professional compared to their neighbor, fresh2.  Bbboy massage good and sex good and not need to pay a lot of tips. Fresh2 there only knows how to ask more tips and lousy service and do drugs. Now  usually go to bbboy, dont go fresh2 already because hear boys at fresh2 do drugs and one of their boy, Coke is hiv!! 

I read someone reported fresh taman desa to the authorities? Better go sauna..

19 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

I guess it’s because you are a server? Regardless of anybody of any shape,you will serve, thats why you get many dicks

Nah try again dear. I got my own preferences too. And one of them is I’m anti with guy with attitude like u, who’s probably choosy but never got lucky.

Guest chi-dude
34 minutes ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

Nah try again dear. I got my own preferences too. And one of them is I’m anti with guy with attitude like u, who’s probably choosy but never got lucky.

No need to be shy dear. We know you like to hunt in darkrooms because people cannot see you. Thats where you wait and wait and anyone passes by you grope them and go down on your knees..

Guest Bbboy
44 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

Nah i try vincent last week, too much hype here,  in reality his body is just plain average n massage is lousy too but he is polite... not recommentded. the end. btw anyone try Super fresh1 do share ur experience here, preferable registered user here coz guest comments here mostly fake.

Have you tried Ben? He’s quite good in massage.

21 minutes ago, Alexmassag said:

I can introduce massage boy in kl.he is from Vietnam.he stay at hotel Chinatown.he do real massage b2b very good,slim body and a bit muscle. You can chatting with him on wechat:alex19101001 or WhatsApp+60 one one one 27245six nine

While I applaud your effort to actually create an account, please don't expose yourself by using alex as your username when you're promoting a supposed third person also called alex. also, leaving contact details in a mix of number and words is quite telling on who you actually are. try harder:)

Edited by awang_melaka

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, adrianadrian said:

any good licker here? or need me oral? got room 4 star hotel,  can let u lick for hour if u keen, pls send stat photo if keen thx, prefer pleasant looking guy

Go get a dog if u want a good licker...

Guest Bottom
3 hours ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

I do know it's painful to accept the truth..but usually average to fit guys won't go for chubs or over weight guys..esp in the sauna u can see it. Most older guys will play with u..so it's best u go to those saunas that are patron by older or over weight guys like sentral and all that..so that u r not disappointed. I hate turning down all the chubs that tries to touch me or play with me..

:(

3 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

No need to be shy dear. We know you like to hunt in darkrooms because people cannot see you. Thats where you wait and wait and anyone passes by you grope them and go down on your knees..

That’s my fav (but only with consent tho!). The mystery of not knowing who u Had fun with is very exciting hence the main purpose of the dark room. U should try cruising in parks in the dark as well. It’s very famous in Europe just like cruising at The Heath, London where the late George Michael love to cruise. 

38 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

I do know it's painful to accept the truth..but usually average to fit guys won't go for chubs or over weight guys..esp in the sauna u can see it. Most older guys will play with u..so it's best u go to those saunas that are patron by older or over weight guys like sentral and all that..so that u r not disappointed. I hate turning down all the chubs that tries to touch me or play with me..

:(

‘Most older guys will play with u’ lol u must be ageist.. and also self centred. Lol everyone got older after all. Have u heard the term chub-chaser? And it may not be just old and overweight guys (eventhough I have no problem with a little bit of fats and I love daddies) Everyone got their own preferences dear.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

That’s my fav (but only with consent tho!). The mystery of not knowing who u Had fun with is very exciting hence the main purpose of the dark room. U should try cruising in parks in the dark as well. It’s very famous in Europe just like cruising at The Heath, London where the late George Michael love to cruise. 

‘Most older guys will play with u’ lol u must be ageist.. and also self centred. Lol everyone got older after all. Have u heard the term chub-chaser? And it may not be just old and overweight guys (eventhough I have no problem with a little bit of fats and I love daddies) Everyone got their own preferences dear.

*yawn..* 

Not so sure what’s with all these nasty and sometimes fake comments

Super is not in Malaysia yet and he will be around by tomorrow

I’ve tried Super before (last two years) when he was in Malaysia. It was good and he’s versatile

He did mostly in Singapore not sure what now in Malaysia back

anyhow not so sure his service now because the last time I tried was two years ago

Guest chi-dude
9 minutes ago, zacron said:

I’ve tried Super before (last two years) when he was in Malaysia. It was good and he’s versatile

anyhow not so sure his service now because the last time I tried was two years ago

Wow!! You are still alive and kicking! Have to say I’m suprised you are eating your own words because you did say you wont be participating in any of the comments here before since they were so nasty and fake. Guess like all old dogs, cant teach them new tricks huh. 

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Wow!! You are still alive and kicking! Have to say I’m suprised you are eating your own words because you did say you wont be participating in any of the comments here before since they were so nasty and fake. Guess like all old dogs, cant teach them new tricks huh. 

What you’d expect? The old slut got nowherr to show off ...

Guest mimiryder
2 hours ago, zacron said:

pls ignore those ignorant here babe. ure by far the best reviewer here n n help lots of people in dealing with mbs. can u pls elaborate more about super for the sake of ur lovelyfollowers here :)

On 4/18/2019 at 7:38 PM, Van12 said:

Any review on him? 

IMG_1127.JPG

This Danielle guy is a straight guy and the pic is as real as it could be

He is top and doesnt do much kissing and sucking

one thing you would appreciate his ‘bad boy’ body - all muscles are really hard and his eagerness to fuck you

Coitus - nothing to shout about

But be careful of his attitude - he tends to quickly finish up the session by saying that his friend will be using the room next. So from the very beginning you need to put him in his shows

Would I go back again? - well if I dont have any choice I would, nothing bad and he is a nice guy but he is just too straight to please you

29 minutes ago, zacron said:

I initially didnt want to come back here but i think i need to add more valuable contents for public - hope the info will he helpful for those about to hire mbs

Really appreciate your reviews and comments. Don’t be put off by others. 

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, zacron said:

I initially didnt want to come back here but i think i need to add more valuable contents for public - hope the info will he helpful for those about to hire mbs

You miss the adoration just say so.. no need excuses. This the only place you can get it.next time dont simply talk. Shows you are a hypocrite 

Guest Bottom
56 minutes ago, zacron said:

This Danielle guy is a straight guy and the pic is as real as it could be

He is top and doesnt do much kissing and sucking

one thing you would appreciate his ‘bad boy’ body - all muscles are really hard and his eagerness to fuck you

Coitus - nothing to shout about

But be careful of his attitude - he tends to quickly finish up the session by saying that his friend will be using the room next. So from the very beginning you need to put him in his shows

Would I go back again? - well if I dont have any choice I would, nothing bad and he is a nice guy but he is just too straight to please you

Yes we know from your previous review of him. No need say same thing many times. We are not as old as you. We remember what you wrote before. And most of your reviews says how good you are at taming the boys. Boring!!

Guest Guest1

Yes, welcome back @zacron but this time do be a bit more humble in your assessment of the mbs. No need to be arrogant and tell us how they need taming by you. Just give us the facts. Other than that, looking forward to reading new reviews from you. 

Guest Passerby
4 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Yes we know from your previous review of him. No need say same thing many times. We are not as old as you. We remember what you wrote before. And most of your reviews says how good you are at taming the boys. Boring!!

You did sound like an old, lonely and emotional aunty to me. Young? Hahahahahaaahaa

Guest inexperienced
33 minutes ago, Guest Guest1 said:

Yes, welcome back @zacron but this time do be a bit more humble in your assessment of the mbs. No need to be arrogant and tell us how they need taming by you. Just give us the facts. Other than that, looking forward to reading new reviews from you. 

Personally, i appreciate when he shares things like taming the boys. Like it or not, quite a number of them has attitude issues so I find helpful that he shares those things and how to handle it. If anything, I know what to expect and how to make the most of the time. Just my 2 cents.

Am not so sure why this argument about taming the boys comes into the highlight - I find it rather amusing

Reading back all my comments - I only share the techniques when you asked, not randomly shared them. What for then?

just feel the forum needs more quality content for people esp newbies as you know, the mbs can be leeches sometimes to drain money our of you

Many might have seen him around especially on rentmen. here is my review

Look - he doesnt look as photogenic as in the photo but he still has the figure and look. He is a bit short btw. Yet the body is still muscular

massage - no comment

Sex - he is top and will do everything - fucking sucking and rimming. Tbh, he is not my type because he is short (as I prefer top who is taller than me), however the sex is something I always look forward. As far as the coitus is concern, it is not too much to say he is the best top I have ever had. He fucked in all positions, he makes you feel wanted, he could lift you and make you want to cum many times. He is the only one that can make me cum so many times in a short period of time

Attitude - customer service is top notch. He doesnt mind about the time, sometimes I only book him for two hours but he could stay overnight. He really appreciates you although sometimes I couldnt understand his English. Dont be discouraged when he asked you to show the money first as he has been cheated so many times

would I book him again? Of course, in fact sometimes we just met even without paying him and he also enjoys fucking people

5D91BC79-58A9-48C8-8D5E-662D40E8E530.jpeg

1FC846FB-BFEE-4453-9BE1-AAC179C9B81B.jpeg

Guest Stupidzacron
8 hours ago, zacron said:

Am not so sure why this argument about taming the boys comes into the highlight - I find it rather amusing

Reading back all my comments - I only share the techniques when you asked, not randomly shared them. What for then?

just feel the forum needs more quality content for people esp newbies as you know, the mbs can be leeches sometimes to drain money our of you

You allowed the mbs to drain money out of you the moment you decide to employ their services. They provide a service you want and if you feel its too costly or you cant afford to pay, then dont go. Simple as that. Whats the point calling them leeches? 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest inexperienced said:

Personally, i appreciate when he shares things like taming the boys. Like it or not, quite a number of them has attitude issues so I find helpful that he shares those things and how to handle it. If anything, I know what to expect and how to make the most of the time. Just my 2 cents.

Bear in mind mbs are human too. They are not animals to be tamed. Just leave if you feel the mb is arrogant or has attitude problems. Just because have money doesn’t mean can tame them

Guest Alita
1 hour ago, danielwu said:

subway1.jpg

Maybe FreshM2M Taman Desa will be hit again.

Woooo... yummy... you tried him before? Can’t really see his body shape thou...

Guest inexperienced

I have no intention of degrading the mbs to animals, apology for any offense caused. The context I'm highlighting is making them less arrogant or provide good service without attitude, after all it is a transaction, I just want my money's worth. Ideally I would like to be able to leave once they start showing attitude but we all know that's not gonna happen. Once you're in and the door's closed, you either forfeit the payment you made at the beginning of the session or you won't be let out unless you make some payment for the time already spent. Again, I don't have that many experience, maybe there're other ways to deal with situations like that. That's why I appreciate when users share beyond the scope of how good the service is. Apology again for the offense.

10 hours ago, zacron said:

Many might have seen him around especially on rentmen. here is my review

Look - he doesnt look as photogenic as in the photo but he still has the figure and look. He is a bit short btw. Yet the body is still muscular

massage - no comment

Sex - he is top and will do everything - fucking sucking and rimming. Tbh, he is not my type because he is short (as I prefer top who is taller than me), however the sex is something I always look forward. As far as the coitus is concern, it is not too much to say he is the best top I have ever had. He fucked in all positions, he makes you feel wanted, he could lift you and make you want to cum many times. He is the only one that can make me cum so many times in a short period of time

Attitude - customer service is top notch. He doesnt mind about the time, sometimes I only book him for two hours but he could stay overnight. He really appreciates you although sometimes I couldnt understand his English. Dont be discouraged when he asked you to show the money first as he has been cheated so many times

would I book him again? Of course, in fact sometimes we just met even without paying him and he also enjoys fucking people

5D91BC79-58A9-48C8-8D5E-662D40E8E530.jpeg

1FC846FB-BFEE-4453-9BE1-AAC179C9B81B.jpeg

Couldn’t agreed more wt @zacron review. Tried him few times n was in kl few weeks ago. expect to pay slightly higher since my first meet few years ago compared to normal market price but definitely u’ll get what u paid for.

Just a lil bit comment from me cock size emmmm not that great as what he claimed n yes he will do everything is which a big +++.

to bad he’s a bit shorter than me which abit turn off  

Guest Fed up
19 hours ago, zacron said:

Thanks and welcome back. I think there is only one jerk who is posting nasty comments under different names. Can tell by the style of his writing. A racist jerk with a sad life. Ignore him just like how most of us do...take it as a comic relief...thanks again zacron...many of us appreciate your reviews..

On 9/18/2016 at 8:53 PM, Guest Any Updates said:

Hi Guys, Any latest updates or reviews for the good masseurs ?

He is Alex from Vietnam. I tried his massage and now his regular customer. He's very friendly. Rated 8/10

mmexport1555845000281.jpg

Guest Faker
30 minutes ago, Jayshien said:

He is Alex from Vietnam. I tried his massage and now his regular customer. He's very friendly. Rated 8/10

Don’t pretendlah. We know it’s you promoting yourself. Give review but very cincai one no details or anything

7 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Couldn’t agreed more wt @zacron review. Tried him few times n was in kl few weeks ago. expect to pay slightly higher since my first meet few years ago compared to normal market price but definitely u’ll get what u paid for.

Just a lil bit comment from me cock size emmmm not that great as what he claimed n yes he will do everything is which a big +++.

to bad he’s a bit shorter than me which abit turn off  

Do you have his contact? 

35 minutes ago, Guest Faker said:

Don’t pretendlah. We know it’s you promoting yourself. Give review but very cincai one no details or anything

How do you know I'm pretending? Or are you a massage too? You are competing with him. Right? 

26 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Sorry I don’t have his latest MY no n not sure his Indonesia no still valid. Last communication st him was thru Grindr. But I can share his ig just PM ya if u interested 

Yea sure 

5 hours ago, Jayshien said:

I visited him two times. He is a smoker (which turn me off a bit when I entering his room), and to me, he is quite good looking, fair, petite tone fit guy. Overall not bad lah.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.