Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/23/2019 at 10:00 AM, Guest m144de said:

used to be my regular masseur but always end up with either a hj or fucking session. indo guy who stayed in pandan for quite sometimes. quite thick dick but cum quite fast. 

Got his contact number 

Guest Happy Chowder
15 hours ago, Money Monkey said:

Outcall & Affordable>> https://happychowder.com/

@Money Monkey, thanks for the shout-out. Let me know if you are keen. I will work out a special package for you. 

Do get in touch with me if anyone is looking for an outcall proper treatment massage within Klang Valley, happychowder@hotmail.com

Guest Don’t try
13 hours ago, Guest Safijiva said:

This guy is hot, where did you find him ?

Small dick and he will offer normal massage price RM100. When u ask for extra, ask said u come here massage thn we only discuss. He requested RM200 for extra. Total 300. And this dick very small only. Body is muscular. Don’t think is pure top

Guest Zack
9 minutes ago, BuddyGuest123 said:

Thanks for the info, tried look back the previous comments and found that no positive comments for him. I will pass for this guy. 

But can anyone share his contact?

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Bliss said:

Rainy Sunday.

Must be nice to be pampered by two skilful masseurs

https://happychowder.com/2020/05/31/book-now-4-hands-massage-in-call/

Don't waste time on this! After all, they will ask your age, height, weight! If you are their type, they will go beyond massage and threesone with you. However, if you're not theirs, sorry! Bye bye

Guest kajang
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't waste time on this! After all, they will ask your age, height, weight! If you are their type, they will go beyond massage and threesone with you. However, if you're not theirs, sorry! Bye bye

This is totally not true. I know Ian since long time ago as he is my regular therapist. Ian won't even provide manhood massage or HE for me.

Ian won't set the limit on age and weight or even gender. In fact, Ian treated many senior citizens (me included). But I guess Joe have some preferences on age and weight.

Regardless, I don't think there will be any sexual activity involved. They partner up to provide therapy for genuine clients who are looking for proper therapeutic massage. 4-hands massage is just another of their new specialty.

Well I suppose those who know them will definitely agree with me that it's hard to find professional therapists like Ian and Joe nowadays.

If you don't know or never tried don't simply says! 

Guest Shady
1 hour ago, Guest kajang said:

This is totally not true. I know Ian since long time ago as he is my regular therapist. Ian won't even provide manhood massage or HE for me.

Ian won't set the limit on age and weight or even gender. In fact, Ian treated many senior citizens (me included). But I guess Joe have some preferences on age and weight.

Regardless, I don't think there will be any sexual activity involved. They partner up to provide therapy for genuine clients who are looking for proper therapeutic massage. 4-hands massage is just another of their new specialty.

Well I suppose those who know them will definitely agree with me that it's hard to find professional therapists like Ian and Joe nowadays.

If you don't know or never tried don't simply says! 

How much did he paid u to wrote this? So fishy ......

he is terrible and you know it 

Guest Ya meh
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it that guy from Ampang Dixon liew? 

Guest Slim bot

Hi Guys..

anyone know when the saunas would open here in KL Area?.

Really want to experience one before i leave KL.

Not a local here - Asian Guy - Slim and smooth

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Ya meh said:

Is it that guy from Ampang Dixon liew? 

Nope! He (Joe), whom the terrible therapist is from Bandar Teknologi Kajang.

By the way, any review or anyone has massage experience before with Dixon Liew (Elvis Liu) from Ampang? Can share? Thank you 

Guest Confirm?
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nope! He (Joe), whom the terrible therapist is from Bandar Teknologi Kajang.

By the way, any review or anyone has massage experience before with Dixon Liew (Elvis Liu) from Ampang? Can share? Thank you 

confirm bo? Joe very popular la. So many rave review here. 
You jealous he didn’t make you cum izzit 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Confirm? said:

confirm bo? Joe very popular la. So many rave review here. 
You jealous he didn’t make you cum izzit 

How much Joe pay to you to write for him? And in return what do you get from him? Is he top you for free? If not, then you are Joe talk cock here 

I usually respect masseurs that can feel up my body and tell me if anything is wrong with any parts. If the masseur is really professional, they will have a busy schedule and won't have time for you unless you pick the last timeslot, or they would be too tired after doing the massage. So far only the masseurs that want hanky-panky in my experience are the ones who are just practising for interest.

Guest Guest kajang
14 hours ago, Shay said:

I had a very excellence introduction, he’s well-crafted and professional. 
I always go back to his magic hands, he is the only one able to cure my back pain and neck pain.

you may contact him +6017-8771734

or https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=1ez3k1x2ajyh5 

Correct contact should be +60178771634

Pity the guy mistaken as the masseur Derek 

6 hours ago, sexyspider said:

his massage is great 8/10 if u take the tantra massage.. 150 if im not mistaken. he is str8 btw. tried him b4 just suck his nipple thats all ~ no hanky panky coz yeah he is str8 n he seems uncorfortable for that but if ur main intention is massage go for him. 150 is worth it.

Can have contact?

13 hours ago, sexyspider said:

his massage is great 8/10 if u take the tantra massage.. 150 if im not mistaken. he is str8 btw. tried him b4 just suck his nipple thats all ~ no hanky panky coz yeah he is str8 n he seems uncorfortable for that but if ur main intention is massage go for him. 150 is worth it.

Really that straight that I can’t touch his dick?huhuhu

On 6/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, Guest Ryu said:

Really that straight that I can’t touch his dick?huhuhu

If you're taking tantra massage body to body, pretty sure both of you guys need to be naked, so you can see his dick what? Why not, maybe can touch. Ask him first about his massage and service. +60 16-254 4088.  I hear his review good, body athelic built. 

On 6/6/2020 at 12:09 AM, sexyspider said:

Sexpider your profile pic is yours?

Superb bod

Guest Stiff neck and pain

I need a LGBT friendly masseur, my shoulder and neck is so pain after work at home for so long

Any intro? Don’t want sketchy or fun just proper 

On 6/5/2020 at 11:23 PM, Guest Ryu said:

Have anyone tried Shah's massage? I saw the review that his massage skill is excellent. How about his dick? hahaha

He has a beautiful body, a hot straight man... can touch his dick but cannot suck.

Having goosebumps now thinking of his body... sigh... can't wait to see him again.

28 minutes ago, tterrynick said:

He has a beautiful body, a hot straight man... can touch his dick but cannot suck.

Having goosebumps now thinking of his body... sigh... can't wait to see him again.

His body really that hot? 

26 minutes ago, tterrynick said:

Yes... he's tall, nice v-shape, broad shoulders, not too bulky, enough muscles. Not very handsome though...

Nice slim and long dick...

How long? Curious? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.