Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

4 hours ago, Guest ARAR2020 said:

What massage package/treatment is available there ? Is there B2B massage ?

Yes. There is. 

You can choose your favorite masseur, and per hour is RM70, as answered by hornychub. 

It ends with a blow job, though I had one experience of anal sex with the masseur. 

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

RM70 for 1 hour massage and usually include hand job

Extra fun can discuss with massuer and tipping is up to you 

One of my preferred place to go. Though I can't seem to find any massuer that i really like over there. 

mind to share which massuer with a stocky body and thick tool?

1 hour ago, Tp000 said:

Yes. There is. 

You can choose your favorite masseur, and per hour is RM70, as answered by hornychub. 

It ends with a blow job, though I had one experience of anal sex with the masseur. 

How much the rate for b2b? Any recommendations of which masseur is nice i.e. with a thick tool 

39 minutes ago, Guest Sentral visitor said:

Is sentral sauna open? Anyone know?

Not sure about the sauna, but massage centers in brick fields have mostly reopened. Can call and ask

36 minutes ago, faridjohari said:

mind to share which massuer with a stocky body and thick tool?

The only one memorable for me was Alex. Massuer in his 40s I think, his skin is silky smooth and his tool is thick and enjoyable. But he's not very handsome,still okay for me. Other massuers are young and twink

8 minutes ago, hornychub said:

The only one memorable for me was Alex. Massuer in his 40s I think, his skin is silky smooth and his tool is thick and enjoyable. But he's not very handsome,still okay for me. Other massuers are young and twink

And is he still attached to the centre? How to contact him? Is he local?

7 minutes ago, faridjohari said:

And is he still attached to the centre? How to contact him? Is he local?

He's not stocky, more like average bodied. Do not have his contact. You can meet him at the center when it reopens. 

Guest Guest
On 6/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest ButuSwing said:

There is a hot local guy who do massage. 

You can try with him. Text him via whatsapp for details +6014-5554123 

What his name? I would love to try him.

Guest Sauna gang
On 6/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, Reagankoh416 said:

Dont know, lol, but most of the time I sit in one of the rooms, touching and playing with myself, tried touching one guy, but shook his leg, also another guy as well... Touched his shoulder only, he pushed my hand away, so lightly, then walk away, also watching TV most of the time... One short Indian guy nude infront of sauna room, also alone by himself, saw him in and out. 

they are just not into you.

Guest MonsterC0ck
On 6/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest ButuSwing said:

There is a hot local guy who do massage. 

You can try with him. Text him via whatsapp for details +6014-5554123 

Met him few weeks ago and he is very nice. Not choosy about customers. Most masseur will ask you your height weight pictures and bla bla. Trust me he is good with his hand... 😆

Guest Maccy
51 minutes ago, Hornymelaka said:

Is kakiku open?

No. Most gay saunas is not open except few like Sweater sauna and Mandi Manda. Otot otot is closed. Kakiku is closed too.  Sweater sauna only let 12 people and limited to gym and certain area. The dark room, steam and sauna are not open. Mandi manda is open and not limited to any number of people. The dark room, steam, gym and sauna are all open. For now, its open from 4pm to 9pm and only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The main entrance is temporarily closed but theres someone infront of the premis who will open small door for you to enter. Go on Saturday, lots of guys to choose from last week i went to. Made out with a hot fit white canadian guy. 

5 hours ago, Guest MonsterC0ck said:

Met him few weeks ago and he is very nice. Not choosy about customers. Most masseur will ask you your height weight pictures and bla bla. Trust me he is good with his hand... 😆

U tried him? Any story to share? Clean place?

5 hours ago, Guest MonsterC0ck said:

I wonder what he looks like. Is he Chinese?

1 hour ago, Guest Maccy said:

No. Most gay saunas is not open except few like Sweater sauna and Mandi Manda. Otot otot is closed. Kakiku is closed too.  Sweater sauna only let 12 people and limited to gym and certain area. The dark room, steam and sauna are not open. Mandi manda is open and not limited to any number of people. The dark room, steam, gym and sauna are all open. For now, its open from 4pm to 9pm and only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The main entrance is temporarily closed but theres someone infront of the premis who will open small door for you to enter. Go on Saturday, lots of guys to choose from last week i went to. Made out with a hot fit white canadian guy. 

Chakran is open as well and all the facilities are working as normal. 

Blind masseurs are human too and they also have needs. So if its mutual, i dont think u should feel you are taking advantage. Ive had a massage session with one uncle at a different blind massage center and while he isnt my type and i wasnt horny, we did engage in conversation and he asked if i have friends who likes uncle type lol 

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

Since you asked, I'm gonna share my experience that happened yesterday

On Wednesday it was the first day massage centers were allowed to reopen and I went to Berjaya Massage Brickfields after work to get my long awaited blind massage. My usual blind massuer Peter usually not free at night due to other job commitments so I asked the person in charge to give me another massuer. They arrange an older gentleman for me and for this post I'll call him N

It was my first time trying N, I usually just stuck with Peter. Look wise, N is in his late fifties or sixties, and I wouldn't say his appearance is attractive but it didn't matter to me cause I went to get a proper massage, not hanky panky 

N uses techniques that are completely new to me. He applies a lot of oil, and he uses his elbow alot.  

As someone who always go for massage, I found the way he massage me to be a bit out of the norm. He pays way too much attention on my butt cheek, and he lingers way too long on it using his elbow. I was pleasantly surprised when his oily elbow found his way through my butt cheeks to my boyhole and he massaged it quite some time. Couldn't help but moan, it's was so nice

When it was time to turn around and he applied oil on my chest, I was shocked. He just massaged me on my man boos repeatedly with my nipples covered in his palms. I tried to not think about it because he's a blind massuer and stuff but one couldn't help but get aroused when someone is running their daddy palms on your boobies and side boob. He then proceed to massage my tummy and nobody ever pays attention to that. He was pressing on my tummy on certain points and it felt so good. Somehow he is experienced with massaging chubby large guys like me. 

Then he applied lots of oil on my thighs and the towel that was covering my pubes were placed at a side. He massaged my thighs, in between thighs and applied pressure on my thighs near the pubes. I felt a hot burning sensation flowing throw my things and even felt a bit numb. He massaged my pubes and then around my cock but not touching it. Lastly he massaged my balls and prostate through my balls. It was very different from what I'm used to in a blind massaged session. Much more daring and one would think it was too sexual

So yesterday I went again. Asked for N again. And this time his elbow went much more directly against my boy hole. Practically stabbing it. And when I turned around this time. I was having an erection. I felt oil being applied on my dick. He was massaging the tip of my cock and started grabbing onto it. I believe blind massuers are not into these kind of things. But I was moaning a lot and it just happened. While he held my cock I reached out my hand to feel it, my mushroom head was rock hard and ready to erupt. After sometime of wanking, I shot string after string of cum onto his hand. He then proceeded to finish the session and I tipped him extra for his extra effort 

Let me just say that I didn't mean for it to happen. I would never take advantage of the blind massuers, most of them had been through some tragedy to become blind. And because of this I do not think I should disclose his real name. They are doing honest work to earn a living. Let's not affect their livelihood hehe. Just go and enjoy the massage, and show the massuer u enjoy their effort 

What’s the name of the masseur? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.