Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Sudu said:

Blind masseurs are human too and they also have needs. So if its mutual, i dont think u should feel you are taking advantage. Ive had a massage session with one uncle at a different blind massage center and while he isnt my type and i wasnt horny, we did engage in conversation and he asked if i have friends who likes uncle type lol 

Introduce to me, I'll go experience it hahaha

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

Introduce to me, I'll go experience it hahaha

I dont know his name unfortunately but he is a chinese uncle, average body. The massage center is the one attached to or next to sentral sauna i believe. I could hear moaning from the sauna while getting my massage lol

Edited by Sudu

4 hours ago, Daniel988 said:

so you taking advantage of blind people and posting your experience here like a champ to convinced others to the same. 
wow how highly of you 

Just sharing, I don't feel like a champ and if you took time to read I didn't ask for it or do anything to him. Keep your judgment to yourself thanks 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, hornychub said:

Just sharing, I don't feel like a champ and if you took time to read I didn't ask for it or do anything to him. Keep your judgment to yourself thanks 

Yalor .. you did not take advantage of the blind massuer. In fact , you just enjoyed it so much that so you go back SECOND time just looking for him and not your regular massuer. Because you wanted to help him right? 

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yalor .. you did not take advantage of the blind massuer. In fact , you just enjoyed it so much that so you go back SECOND time just looking for him and not your regular massuer. Because you wanted to help him right? 

If I enjoyed the massage why can't I I go back to have it again? 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, hornychub said:

If I enjoyed the massage why can't I I go back to have it again? 

Yalor.. you enjoyed his massage because it was arousing for you, and you wanted to see if he will do more than what your regular massuer do. Just be honest and admit it la. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yalor.. you enjoyed his massage because it was arousing for you, and you wanted to see if he will do more than what your regular massuer do. Just be honest and admit it la. 

Not really, besides, my regular doesn't work at night. He works at blind learning center selling crafts. So stop applying your messed up thoughts on others people's posts. People like you are exactly why this forum is dying. Who dare to share story if every sharing gets judged? 

And once again what's wrong with enjoying an arousing massage? 

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Not really, besides, my regular doesn't work at night. He works at blind learning center selling crafts. So stop applying your messed up thoughts on others people's posts. People like you are exactly why this forum is dying. Who dare to share story if every sharing gets judged? 

Of course nothing wrong to enjoy but you said you didn’t meant to take advantage of blind people. So you mean you allowed him to take advantage of you la. 

On 7/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, Sudu said:

Blind masseurs are human too and they also have needs. So if its mutual, i dont think u should feel you are taking advantage. Ive had a massage session with one uncle at a different blind massage center and while he isnt my type and i wasnt horny, we did engage in conversation and he asked if i have friends who likes uncle type lol 

last time i went to sensual massage experienced the same.

Uncle talks to me often and ask me why am i here for.

on the way back we were on the same public transport.  so odd~

8 hours ago, hornychub said:

Totally agree with you. This sicko who has his personal life messed-up like to poke at others to gain orgasm. Ignore this kind of idiot, don't bother to reply him.

49 minutes ago, danielwu said:

his massage was just normal.

str8 with 2 gfs according to him.

small (body/cock) size (around 165cm), slim fit.

he is a friendly person, not demanding so i tip him after the session.

He is top or bottom? Any extra service given? 

Guest nick
20 hours ago, Guest Bat said:

Anywhere i can get urut batin without hanky panky? Used to get them in Kursani but closed

text me 01591058647

Guest nick
On 6/30/2020 at 8:45 AM, Guest Kursani Subang said:

Guys, any updates on Kursani at SS15?
Seems like they've taken down their signboard... their website is no more, even though it was not updated to begin with..

Maybe they didn't survive this MCO period? Any idea?

closed down sir... landlord need that building

On 7/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, hornychub said:

Since you asked, I'm gonna share my experience that happened yesterday

On Wednesday it was the first day massage centers were allowed to reopen and I went to Berjaya Massage Brickfields after work to get my long awaited blind massage. My usual blind massuer Peter usually not free at night due to other job commitments so I asked the person in charge to give me another massuer. They arrange an older gentleman for me and for this post I'll call him N

It was my first time trying N, I usually just stuck with Peter. Look wise, N is in his late fifties or sixties, and I wouldn't say his appearance is attractive but it didn't matter to me cause I went to get a proper massage, not hanky panky 

N uses techniques that are completely new to me. He applies a lot of oil, and he uses his elbow alot.  

As someone who always go for massage, I found the way he massage me to be a bit out of the norm. He pays way too much attention on my butt cheek, and he lingers way too long on it using his elbow. I was pleasantly surprised when his oily elbow found his way through my butt cheeks to my boyhole and he massaged it quite some time. Couldn't help but moan, it's was so nice

When it was time to turn around and he applied oil on my chest, I was shocked. He just massaged me on my man boos repeatedly with my nipples covered in his palms. I tried to not think about it because he's a blind massuer and stuff but one couldn't help but get aroused when someone is running their daddy palms on your boobies and side boob. He then proceed to massage my tummy and nobody ever pays attention to that. He was pressing on my tummy on certain points and it felt so good. Somehow he is experienced with massaging chubby large guys like me. 

Then he applied lots of oil on my thighs and the towel that was covering my pubes were placed at a side. He massaged my thighs, in between thighs and applied pressure on my thighs near the pubes. I felt a hot burning sensation flowing throw my things and even felt a bit numb. He massaged my pubes and then around my cock but not touching it. Lastly he massaged my balls and prostate through my balls. It was very different from what I'm used to in a blind massaged session. Much more daring and one would think it was too sexual

So yesterday I went again. Asked for N again. And this time his elbow went much more directly against my boy hole. Practically stabbing it. And when I turned around this time. I was having an erection. I felt oil being applied on my dick. He was massaging the tip of my cock and started grabbing onto it. I believe blind massuers are not into these kind of things. But I was moaning a lot and it just happened. While he held my cock I reached out my hand to feel it, my mushroom head was rock hard and ready to erupt. After sometime of wanking, I shot string after string of cum onto his hand. He then proceeded to finish the session and I tipped him extra for his extra effort 

Let me just say that I didn't mean for it to happen. I would never take advantage of the blind massuers, most of them had been through some tragedy to become blind. And because of this I do not think I should disclose his real name. They are doing honest work to earn a living. Let's not affect their livelihood hehe. Just go and enjoy the massage, and show the massuer u enjoy their effort 

Hi bro..may I know berjaya massage how much per hour now?

17 minutes ago, faridjohari said:

Where is he attached? Freelancer? How to contact. How bulky? Can b2b? A Malay?

Found on Grindr. Yes, he provided b2b for me and his cock is the thickest I have ever seen.
(I have engaged in more than 30 mb massage service and his is the thickest and was erected for the whole session) Yummy

11 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

Found on Grindr. Yes, he provided b2b for me and his cock is the thickest I have ever seen.
(I have engaged in more than 30 mb massage service and his is the thickest and was erected for the whole session) Yummy

can share contact? 

11 minutes ago, Cherasklcc said:

More review of Zad pls.

anyone tried both Zad and Shah? Is Zad comparable to Shah?

Cant. Shah’s service is miles ahead of Zad. Zad needs to share his room with his housemate and roommates so the time for his massage service is limited and you cant make any sound while he is massaging you. 

2 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

How much is the damage? And where the massage to be done? 

12 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

anyone know where can i get prostate massage preferably an experienced masseuse ive been trying to locate my prostate for years now 🤣🤣

You can try this older gentleman Mr Syafiq. I had a prostate massage from him last year and it was pretty unforgettable haha

+60 17-632 3842

On 7/8/2019 at 10:08 AM, hornychub said:

Hi guys, it's been a while. I want to share about a massage experience that I had yesterday. 

I found this user on GROWLr, offering urut kampung style. What drew me in is that this massuer offers urut batin and prostate massage together. So I made some inquiry and booked an incall massage appointment. I thought I was gonna meet this daddy guy in his 40s and maybe after the urut batin and prostate, we could somehow fool around and have some fun. 

I was dead wrong. When I got to his place and went into the room for massage, he said taking off my shirt is not required for urut batin and prostate. I asked if I could, he said no problem with him. That was the first sign that the session was not what I thought it was. 

Then he starting giving me the urut batin kampung style. It was a legit massage and he was pressing on points on my thighs and pube that I didn't know exist and it was quite painful but probably my own problem. However, right after the massage I felt great like my lower body part was loosened and can feel the blood flowing (and Pumping) 

His urut kampung can really help yall that uses your cock regularly. It improves blood circulation and untangle your veins for faster and steadier blood circulation, maintain your erection. But what I really enjoyed is the prostate massage. He put on a rubber glove and steadily entered my boy hole with his finger. Felt like heaven once he found my prostate. Although he was really just doing a proper prostate stimulation massage, I was in so much pleasure I could not help but moan out loud. He repeated stab and push and press on my prostate and it fel like I was being repeatedly fucked on point. It didn't last long but he almost gave me a prostate orgasm. Felt much better than average disappointing anal sex, but I didn't cum. Not really supposed to, according to abang, need to abstain from cumming for 24 hours. 

So I learnt that abang is a straight married man, thus he offers no hanky panky. But he's got that daddy look and makes me feel so at ease, he's nice to talk to. If you are looking for proper kampung style urut batin, full body massage or prostate massage without hanky panky, you can look for him. Book in advance because he has a strong customer base. No last minute appointment 

Abang Syafiq 017 6323842

FYI

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

You can try this older gentleman Mr Syafiq. I had a prostate massage from him last year and it was pretty unforgettable haha

+60 17-632 3842

He is good doing prostate massage? Any review how it's was done? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.