Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 minute ago, yew123 said:

Did any sauna will operate?

There are a few, you can read previous updates by members. I only go to senses ;) But today, that might change haha. Need to sweat and get into a sauna

Edited by hornychub

On 8/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

mandi manda was awesome. 

came inside 3 mouths. 

i dont do anal but if i do, damn i will fuck those 3. 

not going there anymore as I will start my study soon. 

my dick is sore now. hahhaha

I am going there again today. See u guys around. 

Went to the gym inside Istana Hotel. Nobody. Empty people inside sauna and jacuzzi :( Hilton not opening their jacuzzi yet? Sauna and steam only 2 people max inside? Haix. Bird needs some attention.

Was at Starling Mall yesterday. Went to the toilet. lol. there was a guy drying his hands under a blower while peeping people peeing. Apparently a guy was peeing with a small dick. Sigh. 

Guest Massage

Went for massage in Borneo Massage. Paul's dick is so tiny small. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ massage ok only. Sigh. Who with big dick in Borneo?

1 hour ago, Daddyhunter said:

I yang tulis lah, bodoh punya puki bapuk. 

Mmg i tau u yg tulis, sbb tu i say u thickskin bapok. Org tak tanya ,u nak kaypoh buat apa? Mcmla org interested in u sgt.. 

2 hours ago, Guest Massage said:

Went for massage in Borneo Massage. Paul's dick is so tiny small. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ massage ok only. Sigh. Who with big dick in Borneo?

Wtf really ? I thought I read the review the other day he got quite a big tool ? I was actually going to try in few weeks @@ u serious ?

4 minutes ago, babesean said:

Wtf really ? I thought I read the review the other day he got quite a big tool ? I was actually going to try in few weeks @@ u serious ?

Ya. Serious. My hand got into his dick. Just so tiny small. I was of course disappointed. 

Current Dilemma: Whether to keep writting about masseurs because I can't seem to book anybody I've written about anymore ;)

Geez, need new recommendations for places with mature massuers. Kindly let me know if you have recommendations 

7 minutes ago, kevinseek said:

champion!

Hahhahahha. No lah. Just greedy and adventurous. I miss the sweaty sex in komanwel but i know I won't be going there soon. Permaisuri park, is full of perfume. Hahahha. As I said to u that night,  i wonder what they're trying to conceal with those perfumes. 

For the first time I went to Aromann Spa at UOA for massage. I don't mind to spend few extra RM for a nice place like that. The massage parlour (because it is not like a normal massage room lol) is so big with attached shower area. Nicely design and smell good too.

Massage wise is so good, it is just the masseur played with my nipples few times, I dont mind hahaha. And his touch is half sensual. Maybe because I didnt make the move first. I wonder if the do extra? Im sure I have to pay extra too. 

But whatever it is, a light naughty act would be good but I dont think to go for heavy like sex or something because the spa is so good. Like a real spa they served you tea after treatment! So I want to keep the spa as professional as it is. 

If I want to go for extra and good looking hunks, I will go to Fresh. Hahaha 

On 8/13/2020 at 8:31 PM, Guest Bedbugs said:

I went to fresh taman desa tuesday in the afternoon and back home noticed amny itchy bedbugs bites all over my right arms and right thighs. Ewwwwwwww😤

Grouse! I used to go there before MCO because I always get Boy/ Coke. He went back to Vietnam during cny and never return after that. Miss him a lot. Cleanliness is the main priority for me beside the skill. Until someone give a positive comment on the cleanliness in this centre, I will not visit. I will head to those home-based type like Derek or Jacky.

1 minute ago, FL1990 said:

Grouse! I used to go there before MCO because I always get Boy/ Coke. He went back to Vietnam during cny and never return after that. Miss him a lot. Cleanliness is the main priority for me beside the skill. Until someone give a positive comment on the cleanliness in this centre, I will not visit. I will head to those home-based type like Derek or Jacky.

True, they really need to step up the game when it comes to cleanliness. But do Derek or Jacky give the same service though? Like the extra. Hahaha. Sorry for saying this because Fresh line up is so good looking I just think about sex when Im browse the web hahaha

2 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

I think the Paul you are referring to is the Paul from Scotts garden and not this Paul that works in Borneo

;( the previous post said was the Paul in Borneo . The body of a Greek god , I’m a sucker for big guys and that’s why I pm the Borneo pic.. but if it’s small then maybe I’ll consider again eh ?

On 8/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, Guest BrownBear said:

Nic in SS15 Subang. Excellent proper massage with batin. No hanky panky. Just 1.5 hour of proper urut in his room with attached bathroom. He's also cute with a decent body, so good eye candy whilst being massaged.015 9105 8647

thank you so much.. i will definitely contact him 

For those interested in learning massage can try out Ian: 

https://happychowder.com/2020/07/18/book-now-one-to-one-massage-workshop-outcall/

Also available for couple:

https://happychowder.com/2020/06/27/book-now-private-couple-massage-workshop/

Edited by Spinbomb
Update

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

24 minutes ago, babesean said:
26 minutes ago, kmars said:

How he looks like?the uncle from Borneo sent me pics and deleted after , I didn’t not save it , from what I can remember he looked like middle eastern /pakistani? Big muscled dude 

Is that Ali from Sempurna ;) cause I used those exact words on my review of him lol 

19 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Is that Ali from Sempurna ;) cause I used those exact words on my review of him lol 

LMFAO YES I JUST WENT BACK AND SEARCH FOR THE POST . Sorry For the confusion . Omg how tf I messed that up hahahahah, I forgot who recommended Paul from Borneo then, if any of y’all go to Borneo remember to do reviews eh

2 minutes ago, babesean said:

LMFAO YES I JUST WENT BACK AND SEARCH FOR THE POST . Sorry For the confusion . Omg how tf I messed that up hahahahah, I forgot who recommended Paul from Borneo then, if any of y’all go to Borneo remember to do reviews eh

That was me too, and review done too XD

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.