5. Jacky - Traditional Thai +012-383 1535

6. Dr N   - TCM Doctor     +017-3788448 

7. DIN - Urut Kampung +017-618 6310

9. Dennie - Urut Indo +010-425 2060

9.Me      - Sport-Chiro/ Aromatherapy +017-8771634 

hope the information above helps

kindly direct WhatsApp them for further inform

please don’t ask for my feedback. 
they are all professional and well in their own field of work! 

where is Ian      - Osteopathic    + 012-6981426 location ?

On 10/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, SensualMassage_T said:

only if is medical purpose, all benefits listed above on the original post. 

it’s for therapeutic purpose, not sexual being. (With surgical hand glove) 

for further please direct whatsapp

017-8771634

reference/ https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=7w07a7nwthgc

for Sport-Chiro service

you may book through PJ SS2 sports hub clinic or direct booking at WhatsApp 

whatsapp is direct to u ? also, what is the rates ?

16 minutes ago, wetBTM said:

where is Ian      - Osteopathic    + 012-6981426 location ?

https://happychowder.com/services/ 

Ian usually do outcall

If incall - Kajang

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

4 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I compiled a list of the Klang Valley professionals that I know

List of Therapist/Masseur/Practitioner for reference 

1. DaWei - TCM Tuina.      +012-2746671

2. Paul    - B2B/Sensual   +017-2829039 

3. Joe     - Malay/Thai      + 018-3626978

4. Ian      - Osteopathic    + 012-6981426

Have you tried the B2B/ Sensual with Paul from Scott Garden personally? 

How do you find Dawei? To me, his tuina is so painful and does not adjust his strength even if the customer cannot bear. 

10 hours ago, ryanlim said:

Maybe he like u...

No la.. he sent to all customers he got number.. haha

Btw, his massage was good, but then last time during extra he’s not even hard. So, I’ll pass.

4 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Thank you so much for this! You are kind

Guest Thai Reborn

It was my first time to Thai Reborn yesterday, my friends introduced me there. So I thought to experience the massage. 

i walked in without booking and I requested for a male masseur, I didn’t expect anything happen as the center looks so grand. 

the price was quite expensive but there’s not underwear for us to change, we have to wear our own underwear. 

the male masseur took me to a massage area, he closed the curtain and started his massage —— when he was rubbing my back, he purposely put his bulge on my palm, he was so hard ........ like maybe too horny or what I don’t know. I didn’t even touch or do anything. He just keeping itself hard and wanted to make me horny I think.

it was my first time, so I was kind of shy and awkward, I didn’t do anything. When I turn around, he kept massage my pubic area, and touch my dick too .... and when he massage my arm, he put my hand on his pant , and he was so hard .....  of course I was soft ... i didn’t expect it, I was so awkward and shy. Can’t even get hard haha 

4 minutes ago, Guest Thai Reborn said:

It was my first time to Thai Reborn yesterday, my friends introduced me there. So I thought to experience the massage. 

i walked in without booking and I requested for a male masseur, I didn’t expect anything happen as the center looks so grand. 

the price was quite expensive but there’s not underwear for us to change, we have to wear our own underwear. 

the male masseur took me to a massage area, he closed the curtain and started his massage —— when he was rubbing my back, he purposely put his bulge on my palm, he was so hard ........ like maybe too horny or what I don’t know. I didn’t even touch or do anything. He just keeping itself hard and wanted to make me horny I think.

it was my first time, so I was kind of shy and awkward, I didn’t do anything. When I turn around, he kept massage my pubic area, and touch my dick too .... and when he massage my arm, he put my hand on his pant , and he was so hard .....  of course I was soft ... i didn’t expect it, I was so awkward and shy. Can’t even get hard haha 

Which Branch? What name?

Guest Edwin Goh
25 minutes ago, Guest Thai Reborn said:

Another make up story?

18 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

hi member,

Please revert to me if you need to list down according to area/region 

so it would be much accessible for you guys. 

regards 

Contact |  012 4173134  

9 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

hi member,

Please revert to me if you need to list down according to area/region 

so it would be much accessible for you guys. 

regards 

Is the TCM Doctor is PLU?

Guest sedapsedap
On 10/15/2020 at 1:19 AM, Guest Guest A said:

How cooper service? Nice ?how he look? Wanna try next time ...

massage so so, but fun part was amazing, he looks manly and he is top

20 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Dr N is massauer also?

16 hours ago, Guest Thai Reborn said:

Which branch? Uncle type? Lol

Guest Jackson
On 10/6/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guest Guest massage said:

I went to a proper massage center on Sunday, I chose male masseur, I didn’t expect anything would happen.

I had a full body massage, of course, the whole massage was so profesional and very awesome. He massaged me so well. 

when he used one hand to massage my back, another hand was holding basically my hand... (normally they won’t I think). But I hold back, so I think the story starts here, the whole 55mins was proper massage, until the last 5mins, he carried me to do bone stretching etc. ( he was so closed to me, he was behind me, and when he was stretching my body, he literally hugged me lol, and his private part is touching me... and it was so hard, he was a bit scared too, maybe he wasn’t sure if i will like it.... after some time, I slowly adjusted to behind and touch him. He even took off his zip and let me touch lol like 20secs. But that place was a proper massage place. So didn’t do anything. I don’t want anyway that’s why. But this was happened unexpectedly 
After finished the massage, he said I’m so cute LOL

What is the massage center? 

17 hours ago, Guest BBC said:

Is there young Black MB in KL?

I found lots of MB use fake pic.

Any recommend black MB?

Look at rentmen and jock2go where several are listed but I have not tried them.  Expensive but at the present they are discounting very heavily as no business. One sent me a nice video of his equipment by Whatsapp and another has a video on rentmen

Edited by Grazzy
additional info

Guest Guest Thai Best
On 10/18/2020 at 2:54 PM, ryanlim said:

Who is james?

James  from Thai best Sri Petaling. I went there last week and was told that he is off for 2 months

10 hours ago, adam69 said:

Had the pleasure of trying adian (the sabah an massues in sempurna) last week. 

He's so sexy physically. Muscular strong body, and that tattoo of him. So sexy. 

Texted the sempurna that I'll be coming in 30 mins and I need someone who is strong and give good pressure while massaging my not so fit body. Haha. And he suggested him. 

When he greeted me by the door. He smells nice. Not the most handsome lad ever but quite charming when he smile. 

Massage started off professionally. I have sore back from sitting long hours in front of the computer and he somehow manage to "crack" my back beautifully. Just enough pressure on the spine bone and really exceeded my expectation of massues from this place. His calf and foot massage was quite good too. Chest massage however was just rubbing but he focus quite some time around the nipple area. Haha.

After about 40-45 or so of good massages he excuses himself to the bathroom as he's a bit sweaty. I was abit turned on but since he haven't ask for anything extra I kept quiet. Lol. 

When he came back he ask me to lay on my tummy and started to focus more on my buttocks. Running his fingers accidentally through my holes. Haha. Then the question if I'm interested for anything else and anything else. Which I agreed to. 

He continue to fingerings my holes while jerkinh his fairly large dick. Quite a package he got. Then he ask me to turn around and boy owh boy what a beautiful muscular body he got. He started kissing my neck and my chest before going to my nipple. I refused kissing cause u know - too personal. He actually I think brushes and clean his mouth cause it smells good like listerence.

Hes a licker too. My next and chest basically wet with his tongue works and his gentle teeth biting. I enjoys every secs of it. He also lick my armpits which was my first but it feels amazing. He ask if I wanted to fuck but I choose not too but he did somehow ask me to get my thigh closer and making it as hole and started to pound his dick. I'm not sure how to explain it properly. Haha. 

He got a strong compact body. So playing with his abs and chest - truly an experience. It goes around for about 30mins before I then cum. This guy really knows how to please another man with his mouth esp around my nipple area. 

I basically tip him the amount that uncle charges me more. I really enjoy his massage skills as well as his pleasuring skills as well.

I think he's only available after 5 and because of the situation now he rarely get customers and I was his first in 4 days. 

I've never been to any of these places and certainly would love to try. Stupid question this may be. Does these masseur gets to choose/reject the clients base on their body? I have a dad bod and with the MCO/RMOC/CMCO not being able to work, I've pack some excess weight all over. Not that I have a Herculean bod to start with. Lol

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.