Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, DanTheBald said:

I've never been to any of these places and certainly would love to try. Stupid question this may be. Does these masseur gets to choose/reject the clients base on their body? I have a dad bod and with the MCO/RMOC/CMCO not being able to work, I've pack some excess weight all over. Not that I have a Herculean bod to start with. Lol

No they usually don't get to reject but their attitude towards you might be different. But it's inevitable, usually to make up for their good effort I would tip a lil extra :) 

Dad bods are awesome so I guess you need not worry 

21 minutes ago, hornychub said:

No they usually don't get to reject but their attitude towards you might be different. But it's inevitable, usually to make up for their good effort I would tip a lil extra :) 

Dad bods are awesome so I guess you need not worry 

Thanks for the heads up. How much usually a session? And any recommendation of places and masseur? I'm a fairly large person, love to get a bigger or muscular masseur but with gentle hands. Also yet another stupid question, do they have bushy pubs or clean shaven? 

15 hours ago, adam69 said:

Had the pleasure of trying adian (the sabah an massues in sempurna) last week. 

He's so sexy physically. Muscular strong body, and that tattoo of him. So sexy. 

Texted the sempurna that I'll be coming in 30 mins and I need someone who is strong and give good pressure while massaging my not so fit body. Haha. And he suggested him. 

When he greeted me by the door. He smells nice. Not the most handsome lad ever but quite charming when he smile. 

Massage started off professionally. I have sore back from sitting long hours in front of the computer and he somehow manage to "crack" my back beautifully. Just enough pressure on the spine bone and really exceeded my expectation of massues from this place. His calf and foot massage was quite good too. Chest massage however was just rubbing but he focus quite some time around the nipple area. Haha.

After about 40-45 or so of good massages he excuses himself to the bathroom as he's a bit sweaty. I was abit turned on but since he haven't ask for anything extra I kept quiet. Lol. 

When he came back he ask me to lay on my tummy and started to focus more on my buttocks. Running his fingers accidentally through my holes. Haha. Then the question if I'm interested for anything else and anything else. Which I agreed to. 

He continue to fingerings my holes while jerkinh his fairly large dick. Quite a package he got. Then he ask me to turn around and boy owh boy what a beautiful muscular body he got. He started kissing my neck and my chest before going to my nipple. I refused kissing cause u know - too personal. He actually I think brushes and clean his mouth cause it smells good like listerence.

Hes a licker too. My next and chest basically wet with his tongue works and his gentle teeth biting. I enjoys every secs of it. He also lick my armpits which was my first but it feels amazing. He ask if I wanted to fuck but I choose not too but he did somehow ask me to get my thigh closer and making it as hole and started to pound his dick. I'm not sure how to explain it properly. Haha. 

He got a strong compact body. So playing with his abs and chest - truly an experience. It goes around for about 30mins before I then cum. This guy really knows how to please another man with his mouth esp around my nipple area. 

I basically tip him the amount that uncle charges me more. I really enjoy his massage skills as well as his pleasuring skills as well.

I think he's only available after 5 and because of the situation now he rarely get customers and I was his first in 4 days. 

Some bitter gays might say this as another imaginary story or whatever as they normally did here. 

But everything you said is true. Adian is the best. Muscular body, nice dick and really knows how to use his mouth. Haha.

24 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Remembering Senses Massage & Sauna

Warning: Long winded post ahead

Recently, my favorite sauna- Senses Traditional Massage and Sauna was closed down. It had been some time since I went to Senses due to MCO and RMCO, but when I heard the news, my heart was heavy and it's really sad to say goodbye. To me, I have been visiting regularly since my early twenties, and it was a place where a chub like myself truly felt comfortable and accepted, and met so many wonderful people and encounters there, including my only ex-boyfriend whom I love dearly. Senses (& Sentral) was a place where I started my adventures, and this was a beautiful chapter I'll never forget :(

Senses was located in Brickfields, it's a location easily accessible via any public transport and for those who drove, parking was not very difficult. I remember walking up to the shoplots where senses was at, there would always be some daddy and bear gathering near the entrance that lead to the staircase to level 2. They would always smile and chat with each other, and some would smile at me as I walk past them towards the staircase. On the way up, one would pass by the Indian Karaoke, before reaching Senses on the next floor. 

Upon entering Senses, you will find the counter, and the receptionist will ask whether you'd like sauna or massage. On the same floor, there were massage rooms and massage were offered by blind masseurs, and a door leading to the sauna area. Behind the door was the locker area, here is where you would find semi naked patrons changing or getting out of their clothing, and this was where the target hunting begins :D I loved Senses because they had towels of different sizes, and Senses was the only sauna that provided towels large enough to fully wrap around my body 😢 No other sauna (other than Sentral) made me feel as welcomed Senses. Probably because they know that the majority of their loyal patrons are mostly chubs, chasers, daddies, bears. Usually I'd look around the locker room, but minding my own business, removing my clothings, wrapping the extra large towels around my waist, then take the wooden staircase up to start my adventure in the sauna. 

At the end of the stairways, there was the TV area. This was where the daddies and older men were usually seated and watching tv while eyeing anyone who comes into the sauna. Continuing down the corridor, you'd find the internet surfing stations and some seats, and the dark room on your left. Inside the dark room, there were always patrons lying on the mattress, some sleeping, some pretending to be sleeping, and in the dark sometimes you would find some actions, and people just enjoying each other. Vividly remember the smell once you enter the Dark Room, the smell of raging male hormones;) 

Continuing down the corridor, you would find dry sauna on your left, and steam room on your right. God only knows how much action took place in these two rooms. The steam and heat camouflaging the actions taking place. In the dark you can always hear moans of satisfaction, and sound of cock sucking. You can't exactly see who's in the dark, sometimes when doors were opened you'd catch a glimpse, and sometimes it's a gamble, but most of the time, you get a good time here. 

But my personal favorite spot, was definitely the rain room. It was a pitch black room where it rains periodically. It's like making out with someone in the rain. Like the steam room, but minus the heat and add in some cold stimulating raindrops. I usually find my target first, grab their attention, before leading them into the rain room, where we make out and kiss like crazy rabbits, and proceed to enjoy each other's body. Feeling the water flowing down each others bodies, and the feeling of bodies rubbing against each other. Orgies were a common occurrence, with naked bodies all around you and erect cock pointing in every directions, and inches away from your thighs, or your face if you are on the floor sucking cocks. It was crazy.

At the last row, there were some cubicles and a resting area, where you could find free tea and candies. The sauna was bigger a few years go, with extensions starting from the internet area. There was another bigger TV area with more comfy couches and seats, and movies were always playing for everybody's enjoyment. On the left side, there was another entrance to the steam room, in a way the steam room was like a two door-ed maze. Down the corridor, there was an open smoking area, where you'd occasionally find manly daddies enjoying their cigarettes. And two more cubicles to the right side of the smoking area. 

I am just so thankful to have enjoyed this Senses chapter, not only because it was a accepting place for chubbies like me to truly be myself and enjoy myself, but also for the people that I met in this sauna. I actually met my only ever ex-boyfriend in this sauna. He was much older than me, but I guess you could call it love at first sight. It was a lazy weekend afternoon back in 2016 when I was a fresh grad just starting my current job. I was young and horny all the time. Relationship was not something that I was looking for, because I didn't believe anyone would love me for me. And of course, it was not easy to find someone that I like too due to my preference for older men. I arrived at Senses that day looking for some action, not knowing I would meet a man that changed my life forever.

I saw him first, his had a muscular dad bod at the time and his muscular back attracted my attention instantly. He had salt and pepper hair and when he turned around I was mesmerized. He was so very handsome and looked like a Chinese but his face was so exotic looking not like a usual Chinese. I was staring, and he was also gazing at me, although he was with another Malay chub. His gaze was still fixated on me as he was led by the Malay chub to a cubicle. I was envious, they were gonna have fun. I couldn't pay attention to anyone else. I felt electric in my blood, I knew I would regret it if I didn't at least get to know this handsome daddy. I wandered around, and found him coming out of the cubicle and I saw the Malay chub fixing his towel while coming out. That's how I knew, this handsome daddy was a horny guy too and I had a shot.

He saw me and walked towards me. I was leaning against the wall near the dark room. He smiled at me and said hi, I smiled at him but actually I was having butterflies in my stomach. Up close I saw his handsome face again. He had a neat and greyish mustache and damn, his body looked so strong and firm up close. Through our small talk I found out he was a Japanese man. He was indeed much older than I was. He was 60 years old when I was 24 years old. But he looked so fit and strong. I noticed him staring at my lips a lot throughout our conversation. I also noticed he had a ring on him finger. I knew exactly what I was getting into, but still I followed him into the cubicle and he kissed me for a long long time like we were long lost lovers, it just felt so right. He was a great kisser, and they way he held and appreciated my chubby body made me felt so good. He played with my boy hole and I sucked him until he was hard before he penetrated me and we became one in the slightly dark cubicle. I was so eager to please, I was under his spell. The taste of his saliva, his manly body, his handsome face and his tongue in my mouth. I gave up any reasoning and just enjoyed our first sexual encounter. After we finished,  I had already cum and I thought he'd be done with me. But unexpectedly, he followed me to the locker area and hugged me. He asked me for my number and asked whether I would like to meet in his apartment sometimes. I was so happy, genuinely happy because I was so numb and so used to having casual sex at that time, I didn't realize anyone could like me like that and wanted to get to know me. I smiled and said yes. We exchanged numbers and I offered to drive him to his next meeting at the Japan Club near Mid Valley. Before he left my car, he gave me a peck on my cheeks and said goodbye. I remember myself questioning whether it was real because I was so happy. 

A few days later, I got a text from him asking to meet again. And things developed fast and one day in his apartment he asked me to be his boyfriend and to be exclusive to each other. I didn't even have to think and I said yes. We would spend hours and hours in his bedroom just kissing each other while enjoying each other's naked bodies. And he would always make sure I enjoy myself. A very sweet man he was. I felt safe and really happy with him. There was a language barrier but we didn't have to speak a lot. I also taught him how to speak better in English. It was wonderful. His apartment was in Tropicana City Mall Damansara, and I drove to meet him every single day after work from Kuchai Lama. The drive was long and the jam was frustrating. I would always buy his favorite Chicken Rice at Jalan Gasing before going to have dinner together with him. It was tiring and I always paid for the meals, but whenever I see him coming out of that lift lobby smiling at me, it was all worth it. 

We eventually broke up after a good year together, I broke up with him over a Line text because I would never be able to say goodbye in person. I still remember the Line stickers that he sent to me, a crying bunny. I cried for so long after that. I know I hurt him, but I had to end the relationship because it was getting too one sided and I was hurt. I still think of him until today. I still want to text him whenever I miss him. But I always delete whatever I want to say and moved on with life. Why disturb someone's peace when you know it would not work? I still love him and I wish him the best. And without Senses, I wouldn't have met him, and for that I am always grateful. 

I'm just a tad sad that the once safe haven for chubs, bears, daddies and their admirers is closed down... for good. I hope some other new sauna would be opened and take over Senses' existing customers. Give us a place where we can have a good time without any judgement, and where we could meet like minded people :) 

P/S: Sorry for the long rant, and this is my personal opinion, please don;t be offended if you do not agree with it. Cheers

A great write-up as usual, I am a fan! Sad that Senses have to be closed down for good and I did not get to visit it yet, but I do hope once the pandemic is over, new businesses or maybe Senses and other gay centric places will be reopened.

33 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Recently, my favorite sauna- Senses Traditional Massage and Sauna was closed down. It had been some time since I went to Senses due to MCO and RMCO, but when I heard the news, my heart was heavy and it's really sad to say goodbye. To me, I have been visiting regularly since my early twenties, and it was a place where a chub like myself truly felt comfortable and accepted, and met so many wonderful people and encounters there, including my only ex-boyfriend whom I love dearly. Senses (& Sentral) was a place where I started my adventures, and this was a beautiful chapter I'll never forget :(

Senses was located in Brickfields, it's a location easily accessible via any public transport and for those who drove, parking was not very difficult. I remember walking up to the shoplots where senses was at, there would always be some daddy and bear gathering near the entrance that lead to the staircase to level 2. They would always smile and chat with each other, and some would smile at me as I walk past them towards the staircase. On the way up, one would pass by the Indian Karaoke, before reaching Senses on the next floor. 

Upon entering Senses, you will find the counter, and the receptionist will ask whether you'd like sauna or massage. On the same floor, there were massage rooms and massage were offered by blind masseurs, and a door leading to the sauna area. Behind the door was the locker area, here is where you would find semi naked patrons changing or getting out of their clothing, and this was where the target hunting begins :D I loved Senses because they had towels of different sizes, and Senses was the only sauna that provided towels large enough to fully wrap around my body 😢 No other sauna (other than Sentral) made me feel as welcomed Senses. Probably because they know that the majority of their loyal patrons are mostly chubs, chasers, daddies, bears. Usually I'd look around the locker room, but minding my own business, removing my clothings, wrapping the extra large towels around my waist, then take the wooden staircase up to start my adventure in the sauna. 

At the end of the stairways, there was the TV area. This was where the daddies and older men were usually seated and watching tv while eyeing anyone who comes into the sauna. Continuing down the corridor, you'd find the internet surfing stations and some seats, and the dark room on your left. Inside the dark room, there were always patrons lying on the mattress, some sleeping, some pretending to be sleeping, and in the dark sometimes you would find some actions, and people just enjoying each other. Vividly remember the smell once you enter the Dark Room, the smell of raging male hormones;) 

Continuing down the corridor, you would find dry sauna on your left, and steam room on your right. God only knows how much action took place in these two rooms. The steam and heat camouflaging the actions taking place. In the dark you can always hear moans of satisfaction, and sound of cock sucking. You can't exactly see who's in the dark, sometimes when doors were opened you'd catch a glimpse, and sometimes it's a gamble, but most of the time, you get a good time here. 

But my personal favorite spot, was definitely the rain room. It was a pitch black room where it rains periodically. It's like making out with someone in the rain. Like the steam room, but minus the heat and add in some cold stimulating raindrops. I usually find my target first, grab their attention, before leading them into the rain room, where we make out and kiss like crazy rabbits, and proceed to enjoy each other's body. Feeling the water flowing down each others bodies, and the feeling of bodies rubbing against each other. Orgies were a common occurrence, with naked bodies all around you and erect cock pointing in every directions, and inches away from your thighs, or your face if you are on the floor sucking cocks. It was crazy.

At the last row, there were some cubicles and a resting area, where you could find free tea and candies. The sauna was bigger a few years go, with extensions starting from the internet area. There was another bigger TV area with more comfy couches and seats, and movies were always playing for everybody's enjoyment. On the left side, there was another entrance to the steam room, in a way the steam room was like a two door-ed maze. Down the corridor, there was an open smoking area, where you'd occasionally find manly daddies enjoying their cigarettes. And two more cubicles to the right side of the smoking area. 

I am just so thankful to have enjoyed this Senses chapter, not only because it was a accepting place for chubbies like me to truly be myself and enjoy myself, but also for the people that I met in this sauna. I actually met my only ever ex-boyfriend in this sauna. He was much older than me, but I guess you could call it love at first sight. It was a lazy weekend afternoon back in 2016 when I was a fresh grad just starting my current job. I was young and horny all the time. Relationship was not something that I was looking for, because I didn't believe anyone would love me for me. And of course, it was not easy to find someone that I like too due to my preference for older men. I arrived at Senses that day looking for some action, not knowing I would meet a man that changed my life forever.

I saw him first, his had a muscular dad bod at the time and his muscular back attracted my attention instantly. He had salt and pepper hair and when he turned around I was mesmerized. He was so very handsome and looked like a Chinese but his face was so exotic looking not like a usual Chinese. I was staring, and he was also gazing at me, although he was with another Malay chub. His gaze was still fixated on me as he was led by the Malay chub to a cubicle. I was envious, they were gonna have fun. I couldn't pay attention to anyone else. I felt electric in my blood, I knew I would regret it if I didn't at least get to know this handsome daddy. I wandered around, and found him coming out of the cubicle and I saw the Malay chub fixing his towel while coming out. That's how I knew, this handsome daddy was a horny guy too and I had a shot.

He saw me and walked towards me. I was leaning against the wall near the dark room. He smiled at me and said hi, I smiled at him but actually I was having butterflies in my stomach. Up close I saw his handsome face again. He had a neat and greyish mustache and damn, his body looked so strong and firm up close. Through our small talk I found out he was a Japanese man. He was indeed much older than I was. He was 60 years old when I was 24 years old. But he looked so fit and strong. I noticed him staring at my lips a lot throughout our conversation. I also noticed he had a ring on him finger. I knew exactly what I was getting into, but still I followed him into the cubicle and he kissed me for a long long time like we were long lost lovers, it just felt so right. He was a great kisser, and they way he held and appreciated my chubby body made me felt so good. He played with my boy hole and I sucked him until he was hard before he penetrated me and we became one in the slightly dark cubicle. I was so eager to please, I was under his spell. The taste of his saliva, his manly body, his handsome face and his tongue in my mouth. I gave up any reasoning and just enjoyed our first sexual encounter. After we finished,  I had already cum and I thought he'd be done with me. But unexpectedly, he followed me to the locker area and hugged me. He asked me for my number and asked whether I would like to meet in his apartment sometimes. I was so happy, genuinely happy because I was so numb and so used to having casual sex at that time, I didn't realize anyone could like me like that and wanted to get to know me. I smiled and said yes. We exchanged numbers and I offered to drive him to his next meeting at the Japan Club near Mid Valley. Before he left my car, he gave me a peck on my cheeks and said goodbye. I remember myself questioning whether it was real because I was so happy. 

A few days later, I got a text from him asking to meet again. And things developed fast and one day in his apartment he asked me to be his boyfriend and to be exclusive to each other. I didn't even have to think and I said yes. We would spend hours and hours in his bedroom just kissing each other while enjoying each other's naked bodies. And he would always make sure I enjoy myself. A very sweet man he was. I felt safe and really happy with him. There was a language barrier but we didn't have to speak a lot. I also taught him how to speak better in English. It was wonderful. His apartment was in Tropicana City Mall Damansara, and I drove to meet him every single day after work from Kuchai Lama. The drive was long and the jam was frustrating. I would always buy his favorite Chicken Rice at Jalan Gasing before going to have dinner together with him. It was tiring and I always paid for the meals, but whenever I see him coming out of that lift lobby smiling at me, it was all worth it. 

We eventually broke up after a good year together, I broke up with him over a Line text because I would never be able to say goodbye in person. I still remember the Line stickers that he sent to me, a crying bunny. I cried for so long after that. I know I hurt him, but I had to end the relationship because it was getting too one sided and I was hurt. I still think of him until today. I still want to text him whenever I miss him. But I always delete whatever I want to say and moved on with life. Why disturb someone's peace when you know it would not work? I still love him and I wish him the best. And without Senses, I wouldn't have met him, and for that I am always grateful. 

I'm just a tad sad that the once safe haven for chubs, bears, daddies and their admirers is closed down... for good. I hope some other new sauna would be opened and take over Senses' existing customers. Give us a place where we can have a good time without any judgement, and where we could meet like minded people :) 

P/S: Sorry for the long rant, and this is my personal opinion, please don;t be offended if you do not agree with it. Cheers

Have u tries to lose weight and be healthy?..

41 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Nicely written. Can feel your emotions in this piece 😘

26 minutes ago, CuriousKinks said:

A great write-up as usual, I am a fan! Sad that Senses have to be closed down for good and I did not get to visit it yet, but I do hope once the pandemic is over, new businesses or maybe Senses and other gay centric places will be reopened.

I genuinely hope so too 😢 

9 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Nicely written. Can feel your emotions in this piece 😘

I just really got them feels after hearing the news. Is it normal to lose sleep over a closed down sauna :(

6 hours ago, hornychub said:

Barbara, is that you looking at us from above?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Cartland

8 hours ago, MalayB said:

Some bitter gays might say this as another imaginary story or whatever as they normally did here. 

But everything you said is true. Adian is the best. Muscular body, nice dick and really knows how to use his mouth. Haha.

Can adian becomes bottom ?

On 10/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, adam69 said:

Texted the sempurna that I'll be coming in 30 mins and I need someone who is strong and give good pressure while massaging my not so fit body. Haha. And he suggested him. 

When he greeted me by the door. He smells nice. Not the most handsome lad ever but quite charming when he smile. 

Massage started off professionally. I have sore back from sitting long hours in front of the computer and he somehow manage to "crack" my back beautifully. Just enough pressure on the spine bone and really exceeded my expectation of massues from this place. His calf and foot massage was quite good too. Chest massage however was just rubbing but he focus quite some time around the nipple area. Haha.

After about 40-45 or so of good massages he excuses himself to the bathroom as he's a bit sweaty. I was abit turned on but since he haven't ask for anything extra I kept quiet. Lol. 

When he came back he ask me to lay on my tummy and started to focus more on my buttocks. Running his fingers accidentally through my holes. Haha. Then the question if I'm interested for anything else and anything else. Which I agreed to. 

He continue to fingerings my holes while jerkinh his fairly large dick. Quite a package he got. Then he ask me to turn around and boy owh boy what a beautiful muscular body he got. He started kissing my neck and my chest before going to my nipple. I refused kissing cause u know - too personal. He actually I think brushes and clean his mouth cause it smells good like listerence.

Hes a licker too. My next and chest basically wet with his tongue works and his gentle teeth biting. I enjoys every secs of it. He also lick my armpits which was my first but it feels amazing. He ask if I wanted to fuck but I choose not too but he did somehow ask me to get my thigh closer and making it as hole and started to pound his dick. I'm not sure how to explain it properly. Haha. 

He got a strong compact body. So playing with his abs and chest - truly an experience. It goes around for about 30mins before I then cum. This guy really knows how to please another man with his mouth esp around my nipple area. 

I basically tip him the amount that uncle charges me more. I really enjoy his massage skills as well as his pleasuring skills as well.

I think he's only available after 5 and because of the situation now he rarely get customers and I was his first in 4 days. 

Any picture of Adian?

On 10/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, adam69 said:

I can vouch for this story. Adian was great. I haven’t bottom for more than 2 years but he fuck me wild. It was a memorable experience to refresh me the feeling of getting fucked.

36 minutes ago, Guest Emir said:

I can vouch for this story. Adian was great. I haven’t bottom for more than 2 years but he fuck me wild. It was a memorable experience to refresh me the feeling of getting fucked.

Gt adian picture...?

52 minutes ago, Guest Emir said:

Did you ask whether Adian can be bottom ?

Guest Chubz Chubz
19 hours ago, hornychub said:

Hugs. Reading your story reminds me of similar experience in the past. 

Guest Chubz Chubz
6 minutes ago, Guest Chubz Chubz said:

Hugs. Reading your story reminds me of similar experience in the past. 

Keep them stories coming HornyChub.

I like reading them as they are abit like reading erotic stories but in real life. 😁👍

Kinda tired of reading anonymous posts taking pot shots and wishing ill of others. 

Guest Qoorious
20 hours ago, hornychub said:

I genuinely hope so too 😢 

I just really got them feels after hearing the news. Is it normal to lose sleep over a closed down sauna :(

If Sense is closed for good, does that mean Sentral is too ?

Asking as I believe they are of the same owner

Guest Qoorious
8 minutes ago, Guest Qoorious said:

If Sense is closed for good, does that mean Sentral is too ?

Asking as I believe they are of the same owner

Nevermind. I just read page 488-489 of this thread and turns out they're closed.

Sorry for not doing research before asking (well, this thread is long, so ....)

Carry on, now.

On 10/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Dr Naseem - TCM Doctor     +017-3788448 

Yes, this Dr Naseem is a Local Chinese GAY TCM Doctor who operate its business in his own house in Kajang

Guest Curious
30 minutes ago, hornychub said:

It is :( and Sentral was an awesome place too 

Did u know the owners? Wonder why they are shutting it down..

Is this the same one where below is a chapati restaurant?

23 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Did u know the owners? Wonder why they are shutting it down..

Is this the same one where below is a chapati restaurant?

Below is 7 eleven and Chapati Shop
I don't know the owner personally, but one of the fellow member here does. He said he would let the owner know we miss these two saunas :( Anyway wish him the best, must be hard to maintain a business during this challenging time

Guest Reagankoh416
On 10/20/2020 at 3:14 PM, hornychub said:

That's a very nice story! Sadly to hear that it's closing soon...

On 10/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ali44 said:

So now the for-good-closed saunas are otot2, sentral and senses. What other saunas are confirmed closed as well?

Otot2 is closed for good? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He does Chinese manhood therapy and prostate massage too

Are you sure he does this or is this a joke? thought he's only into above board TCM stuff which is far from sensual. Also i'm assuming he's a convert with a name like Naseem and yet everyone say's he's chinese?

2 hours ago, Guest Naseem said:

Are you sure he does this or is this a joke? thought he's only into above board TCM stuff which is far from sensual. Also i'm assuming he's a convert with a name like Naseem and yet everyone say's he's chinese?

Why not you call the said number to find out whether he is a Chinese or not?

Guest Sarcastic
4 hours ago, Guest edwin_chen said:

Use cucumber and fuck your asshole until its bleedinh and wide open

Hi Edwin_Chen. you must be that super ugly, poor, fat, smelly, lonely and super stupid beyond repair. 

Guest used to frequent52 forest
5 hours ago, Ali44 said:

52 Forest has opened and Chakran is opening tomorrow! I wonder how they managed to do that during this time! 

really?

it's been a while since the last time i visited 52 forest. never been there this year. used to visit only on friday and managed to get naughty with some kinky patrons there even though they are in small numbers. love to have fun with onlookers around and got them join the fun too :)

the communal showers, oh my god. i love to tease whoever joins the shower and their smirks always get me raunchy lol.

let's make 52 forest happening!

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.