Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Curious
29 minutes ago, CuteCHI said:

Too bad 😅😅 I think should be healthland 

Agree with you but healthland normally would need to leave the curtain half opened. How could they do such a thing

Guest Massage surprised
4 hours ago, ryanlim said:

I am wonder after u 1st cum into the paper undie, and then u continue wear it back after return to the room? Lol

No, when I suddenly can’t control, I quickly turn around and took off my dick, I cum on the clothes they set on the bed..... it was so awkward....... but yeah the paper underwear got a bit wet too........ 

Guest Massage surprised
3 hours ago, ZxZxZx said:

Let us know which massage centre/ branch and masseur. Don't be so vague. Reviews like this doesn't help except for making us more horny.

I better don’t tell it here as it’s not good. 
I have said it’s proper massage center so it must be three very common proper center - Thai best, healthlands, and happy feet. 

i will just leave it here. 
Honestly, this was the first time I encountered this situation, the masseur was so into me and he was so brave ..... I’m so shocked for the first time too.

Usually only either touchy or sensual. Not lead to something I mentioned before. Like then took the dick out and lick nipples. So surprised. 

But don’t expect something every time you go as it’s a very proper massage center. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS BUT IT HAPPENED TO ME that’s why I’m so SHOCKED! 

8 minutes ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

I have said it’s proper massage center so it must be three very common proper center - Thai best, healthlands, and happy feet. 

Honestly, this was the first time I encountered this situation, the masseur was so into me and he was so brave ..... I’m so shocked for the first time too.

Usually only either touchy or sensual. Not lead to something I mentioned before. Like then took the dick out and lick nipples. So surprised. 

But don’t expect something every time you go as it’s a very proper massage center. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS BUT IT HAPPENED TO ME that’s why I’m so SHOCKED! 

Lucky you

Guest yurn_erg
1 hour ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

Another sissy's fantasy I guess.. poor you guys believing in this lame story..

I did believe as there would be chances like that. My guess is damasara happy feet or Thai best Sri petaling :) 

Honestly it's not impossible, got a major tease when I had a male masseur at Healthland Sathorn, and he wasn't even doing it for tips.

My experience at Healthland Ss2 was very clean tho. Nothing of that sort.

Edited by Cocsnibs
Clarity of post

Guest Massage surprised
6 hours ago, Mike Sanuk said:

Lols...lots of suckers out there for such stories!!!

7 hours ago, Guest yurn_erg said:

Another sissy's fantasy I guess.. poor you guys believing in this lame story..

I don’t have to make up story honestly, no points really. I was just sharing what I encountered but I don’t think mentioning the center is good idea here, so I leave it to you all. As I have said, this was my first time encountered this too, I was so shocked. 

and to the Guest yurn_erg, I think you’re the sissy instead. You can ignore, don’t have to “poor” about people who believe. FYI - I’m manly look, fit and handsome. ;)

Guest Massage surprised
5 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

I also want shared my experince today 

went to a proper massage center today, I won’t mention the name but everyone knows which massage center is known as “proper”.

I was so surprised that the masseur really teased me.

because I am so hot sexy and handosme and everyone crazy for me 

His massage was way too sensual, He still doing it sensual until I got hard again ..... he even lost his control and hand out into my paper underwear to touch it. He even took off his dick to let me jerk him off ... the last 10mins, when he was stretching me, he keeps touching my chest, and basically keep squeezing my chest. 

I didn’t suck him but I lick his nipples. I opened his shirt a bit and licked his nipple and kiss his body as I like his body a lot. Very fit, tanned color and the nipples looked really yummy. 

this was really surprised and I’m shocked then I am too bored and write this fiction online 

You don’t have to act up like this. If you don’t believe, just ignore. And what you wrote here doesn’t affect but just wanted to let you know that YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE UNTIL YOU ENCOUNTER ONCE. 
It happened on me so I was shocked and thought to share it here. 

the rest of the negativity comments I don’t have to keep fighting back. It’s lame honestly. 

Guest Curious
25 minutes ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

You don’t have to act up like this. If you don’t believe, just ignore. And what you wrote here doesn’t affect but just wanted to let you know that YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE UNTIL YOU ENCOUNTER ONCE. 

the rest of the negativity comments I don’t have to keep fighting back. It’s lame honestly. 

Hi Mr Surprise.. Just my 2cents..i think is perfectly alright to mention about the outlet here... However if you don't plan to share then might as well keep the story to yourself rather making everybody suspense... No offence I hope, just my opinion. 

41 minutes ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

I don’t have to make up story honestly, no points really. I was just sharing what I encountered but I don’t think mentioning the center is good idea here, so I leave it to you all. As I have said, this was my first time encountered this too, I was so shocked. 

and to the Guest yurn_erg, I think you’re the sissy instead. You can ignore, don’t have to “poor” about people who believe. FYI - I’m manly look, fit and handsome. ;)

I wish u can share to me privately..lol

...u are so lucky have this experience👍

On 11/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, CuteCHI said:

Ya tried it. Despite pricy worth a try if you keen for a sensual touch and good massage without sex. HJ included by the way. I like their package C bubble bath and the feeling of being showered (never been this since childhood) haha 

How does it work for the scrub? Are you naked in the bath and the masseur scrubs you while he is nude too? If you would choose the 4 hands scrub package, would both masseurs be nude around you in the bath?

Ya tried it. Despite pricy worth a try if you keen for a sensual touch and good massage without sex. HJ included by the way. I like their package C bubble bath and the feeling of being showered (never been this since childhood) haha 

How does it work for the scrub? Are you naked in the bath and the masseur scrubs you while he is nude too? If you would choose the 4 hands scrub package, would both masseurs be nude around you in the bath?

Same same, share me privately too, create an anonymous account🥰🥰

1 minute ago, EuropeGuy said:

Yes you lie down in the bubble bath tub seriously very comfy because of the hot water and the scent, two scrub will be conducted, one while you are in bath tub while masseur nude, second scrub when you out of bath tub while standing. Masseur will lead the way 🤭 

6 minutes ago, CuteCHI said:

Yes you lie down in the bubble bath tub seriously very comfy because of the hot water and the scent, two scrub will be conducted, one while you are in bath tub while masseur nude, second scrub when you out of bath tub while standing. Masseur will lead the way 🤭 

Sounds nice. When you do the 4 hands package, would both masseurs do the scrub and both nude?

2 hours ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

Yes create an account and share with me privately too. Hehehehehe

1 hour ago, alex3689 said:

u just want the attention. Simple as that 

And u just am your normal bitchy self as usual. Why are u like that? Is it because u have too many rejections thats why u find it hard to believe? And becoming bitter when it happens to somebody else? Pity u. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And u just am your normal bitchy self as usual. Why are u like that? Is it because u have too many rejections thats why u find it hard to believe? And becoming bitter when it happens to somebody else? Pity u. 

That is his character so dont worry about it.  @alex3689 is a bitchy old effeminate person who never is lucky in his life and always  write negative comments here. 

Guest So called Proper
12 hours ago, ryanlim said:

I wish u can share to me privately..lol

...u are so lucky have this experience👍

I think he has mentioned himself as "fit and handsome".

So those had gone to those  so called"proper" place should know what kind of taste the masseur like to get yrself a lucky day. Those not that category better go to "notty" place.. dun bet yr luck in "proper" area.

Guest Hagemaru
13 hours ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

Next. another imaginary situation. Luls. 

6 minutes ago, EuropeGuy said:

Can we please stop replying and feeding into these nonsense posts? The forum is not meant for this. It’s just frustrating to see  that every time there is a new post, it’s one of those anonymous low personal attacks. Don’t do that here. We’re all adults and this is the internet. Sometimes there is something you like less - leave it to that, it’s life. Don’t feed into it and misuse this forum.

agree

15 minutes ago, EuropeGuy said:

Can we please stop replying and feeding into these nonsense posts? The forum is not meant for this. It’s just frustrating to see  that every time there is a new post, it’s one of those anonymous low personal attacks. Don’t do that here. We’re all adults and this is the internet. Sometimes there is something you like less - leave it to that, it’s life. Don’t feed into it and misuse this forum.

Agree!! Let all the guests commenters and alex3689 realise how stupid they are!! 

13 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Hi Mr Surprise.. Just my 2cents..i think is perfectly alright to mention about the outlet here... However if you don't plan to share then might as well keep the story to yourself rather making everybody suspense... No offence I hope, just my opinion. 

Maybe it is James from the sri petaling branch? 

13 hours ago, EuropeGuy said:

Usually for scrub, you are to strip naked, the masseur will first scrub your body first.... masseur usually on cloth. Masseur being nude while scrubbing u depends which centre u r getting ur session done  

5 minutes ago, Clivess said:

Usually for scrub, you are to strip naked, the masseur will first scrub your body first.... masseur usually on cloth. Masseur being nude while scrubbing u depends which centre u r getting ur session done  

It was related to Ken Massage. Seems like the masseurs are nude during the scrub. 

Edited by EuropeGuy

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.