Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

15 hours ago, alex3689 said:

I also want shared my experince today 

went to a proper massage center today, I won’t mention the name but everyone knows which massage center is known as “proper”.

I was so surprised that the masseur really teased me.

because I am so hot sexy and handosme and everyone crazy for me 

His massage was way too sensual, He still doing it sensual until I got hard again ..... he even lost his control and hand out into my paper underwear to touch it. He even took off his dick to let me jerk him off ... the last 10mins, when he was stretching me, he keeps touching my chest, and basically keep squeezing my chest. 

I didn’t suck him but I lick his nipples. I opened his shirt a bit and licked his nipple and kiss his body as I like his body a lot. Very fit, tanned color and the nipples looked really yummy. 

this was really surprised and I’m shocked then I am too bored and write this fiction online 

hahahaha 

i liked ur reviews

Just now, Guest Chubby said:

Would you be willing to do a sensual massage and prostate massage for a hairy bear? Not muscled

Would you be willing to do a sensual massage and prostate massage for a hairy bear? Not muscled

14 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

i can do both to u for free! hhahahhahahha. but u gotta come over to mont kiara

Would you be willing to do a sensual massage and prostate massage for a hairy bear? Not muscled

Guest Curious
9 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

Maybe it is James from the sri petaling branch? 

Just went there last week. James has gone back to his country. There's a Sabahan boy. Massage skill not good. Can do hj for you and let you suck his dick

9 hours ago, ryanlim said:

Last time @Hornycubbsrecommended a guy name syafiq if not wrong...he can do prosta massage..some where near puchong

Aww U remember ❤️

9 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

I wonder... if I don't enjoy being fucked, will I enjoy a prostate massage?...

Sometimes your hole can't accommodate the girth of cocks, but it might enjoys a finger poking repeated and massaging at your prostate. When you get fucked, your top might not stab ur prostate accurately ;) That's why you didn't feel the pleasure 

7 hours ago, EuropeGuy said:

Besides Ken Massage, any other recommendations for a 4-hand massage?

https://happychowder.com/2020/05/31/4-hands-massage/

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

1 hour ago, Bruce124 said:

which centre is better to have sensual massage+extra, sempurna or fresh m2m? usual i book for outcall.....would like to try an incall...need review on both centre, much appreciated

Bith not good in massage, extra can go fresh, at least is fixed price. No need to bargain 

Guest Loveurut
On 11/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, TonyKl said:

Anyone have try Edward massage? Matured chinese guy at OUG Parklane

it is okay? How was the massage session?

Do you have his contact pls?

Guest yurn_erg
On 11/15/2020 at 9:46 PM, Guest Massage surprised said:

I don’t have to make up story honestly, no points really. I was just sharing what I encountered but I don’t think mentioning the center is good idea here, so I leave it to you all. As I have said, this was my first time encountered this too, I was so shocked. 

and to the Guest yurn_erg, I think you’re the sissy instead. You can ignore, don’t have to “poor” about people who believe. FYI - I’m manly look, fit and handsome. ;)

After his stupid fantasy.. now he is going to self proclaim... poor you guys..

Guest nanny_diggy
On 11/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, Guest Massage surprised said:

You don’t have to act up like this. If you don’t believe, just ignore. And what you wrote here doesn’t affect but just wanted to let you know that YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE UNTIL YOU ENCOUNTER ONCE. 
It happened on me so I was shocked and thought to share it here. 

the rest of the negativity comments I don’t have to keep fighting back. It’s lame honestly. 

Ok2..we know you shocked traumatized bla bla bla.. i dont buy with this cheap skate story to get attention from others

Guest Massage surprised
1 hour ago, Clivess said:

I initially wanted to share my experiences in the massage places, but seeing such feedbacks like this make me think twice to share to everyone here. 

If one intend to be so negative and kept bringing down those that share, you might as well don’t use this forum in the first place. 

We don’t have to bother. I didn’t bother anymore, just ignore those comments. Since it’s open forum, everyone has the rights to say what they want. But to maintain the good vibes or spoil the atmosphere, it’s up to individual. What we can do is TO IGNORE those negativity. That is. That’s why I didn’t fight back anymore, no points to being so childish and lame. 

Anyway, you can always share! There are people will still look forward to seeing that. 

3 hours ago, Clivess said:

I initially wanted to share my experiences in the massage places, but seeing such feedbacks like this make me think twice to share to everyone here. 

If one intend to be so negative and kept bringing down those that share, you might as well don’t use this forum in the first place. 

No worry, u can pm me, i wanna hear your story..lol

Guest Hairy Guy

Hi guys!! I'm kindda keen to go for a boyzillian waxing session.. Any recommendations for any good male therapist? This will also be my first time getting waxed, so would be great if you guys could share how was your experience? 

On 11/18/2020 at 12:14 PM, Jamestaylor said:

Don’t worry about those few people who always like to demean and insult others.It is always nice to hear stories being shared here and like you said, this is a forum to share experiences. We are adults and we can chose whether to believe what is being written here ourselves and without being judgemental and behaving like a total bitch. 

Yes I totally agree with your response to @clivess post.
In fact I had given up on requesting the Admin to not allow anonymous guest posters to post 
nonsensical, rude stuff on BW but to no avail.
Your advice is well noted and very sensible.
I hope @clivess listens to you.
Cheers

Guest Oriental Zen
1 hour ago, Guest Tlo said:

That’s interesting. At Purnama, they ask for 50, even 100, just for them to handjob you without any feeling. Not even naked or touching nipples or at least sensual handjob

they just want you to cum fast

it’s  enough that the massage is one of the expensive ones, similar to laksamana

Hahaha you can go try. Text him and ask for availability first. 

He will off the light when turn to front. But he will keep looking at the door, worry someone look in or open the door maybe. As it's proper massage center so the door is not lockable and if really want to look in still can. Be careful.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.