Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Curious Guy
35 minutes ago, Youzzzzz said:

Or Mr Curiosu Guy, maybe you can tell me where you get sensual massage normally? Lol

Well, I only went to one in Bdr Tasik Selatan many years ago. A Myanmar massuer massaged me. It is a dingy gay massage place. I asked for someone who knows massage. The young guy came after some wait and proceeded to massage me. He was fully clothed at first. Then, he slowly took off his shirt and jeans, saying it was quite hot. In the end, he took off his underweare too and was naked while massaging me. A skillful one but, he kept brushing his hardon cock along my butt area while brushing his hands from my waist to the shoulder area. He kept massaging my inner thigh and all the way to the butt. I was so scared that he may enter me cos of the oily surface of our skin. Let me cut it short here. That was years ago. 

4 hours ago, Guest Curious Guy said:

Well, I only went to one in Bdr Tasik Selatan many years ago. A Myanmar massuer massaged me. It is a dingy gay massage place. I asked for someone who knows massage. The young guy came after some wait and proceeded to massage me. He was fully clothed at first. Then, he slowly took off his shirt and jeans, saying it was quite hot. In the end, he took off his underweare too and was naked while massaging me. A skillful one but, he kept brushing his hardon cock along my butt area while brushing his hands from my waist to the shoulder area. He kept massaging my inner thigh and all the way to the butt. I was so scared that he may enter me cos of the oily surface of our skin. Let me cut it short here. That was years ago. 

Maybe he went back already ... Haha.. I went to Mans49 during RMCO..I asked for Tony, I think he is a Filipino (can tell from his accent) but he told me he is Sabahan and Chinese mixed but he can't speak Malay at all..ok, I don't judge la.. his massage skill is good 8/10 good pressure very comfortable ... Last he did HJ because the package I ask include batin and he did asked for RM30 because I want to touch his tool.. but he doesn't hard.. if someone looking for a good massage I recommend Tony...

Guest Guest SSP
8 hours ago, Supermario said:

I tried his service 2 years ago.. we met in hotel (outcall), he is tall & lean, around 185cm, I never expect this, i prefer petite twink tho. Anyway his dark skin tone turn me on. He is super cool, barely smile, maybe Im not his type. We didnt talk much while watching tv for about 10 mins, I decided to start it by taking off his shirts, pants and everything.. the 6 pax actually surprised me. I think I did most of the job instead of him, but I dont really mind as I was enjoying it. He is a good licker and sucker too. He bottomed for me.

Massage: N/A

Look: Manly, not bad

Body: Tall & lean

Service: Nope

Price was reasonable, no repeat because of he is way too cool to me.

Got contact?

On 11/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, CuriousKinks said:

Here comes the long awaited weekends again. Can't wait to serve more horny tops and anyone who wants to unload in my mouth after a deep wholesome suck and deepthroat. My warm ass is ready to serve you too. Hit me up 😉. Cute bottoms, I am looking for y'all too. I can host and up for public fun. Not a professional masseur, but I can guarantee a hot massage for your dick, ball and hole. Kinky?

T'was a great, fulfilling weekend for me. Managed to meet wonderful lads for threesomes and o2os. Damn the moans and twitches! I am really glad to be able to serve 😋
Well, I am motivated to pull through another week after the active weekends. Till then, I am rooting for the weekends to come. Work hard, play harder! 🤣

P/s: Thank you to those who chat me personally to be safe. Yes, I am tested regularly and I have strict "No Condom, No Sex", NO CF principle. and... I have 2 3s requests today, should I go? haha

11 hours ago, Youzzzzz said:

Maybe he went back already ... Haha.. I went to Mans49 during RMCO..I asked for Tony, I think he is a Filipino (can tell from his accent) but he told me he is Sabahan and Chinese mixed but he can't speak Malay at all..ok, I don't judge la.. his massage skill is good 8/10 good pressure very comfortable ... Last he did HJ because the package I ask include batin and he did asked for RM30 because I want to touch his tool.. but he doesn't hard.. if someone looking for a good massage I recommend Tony...

i thought both the massagr centers Emperor and Mans49 have been  closed many years ago

29 minutes ago, kmars said:

Yes. Used to try him. Thought he is now doing tuina and no longer provide massage?

Thanks for your replying. How is his massage skills based on your previous visit to him?

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tried him years ago. Very short guy, small dick, but face and body the same. Doesn’t kiss, sucking skill is bad. Claimed he’s a pure top but he did bottom for me. He probably will send you a dick pic if you asked but the actual size is really small compared to the pic he sent you.

I see. Thanks for the review

hi....just wanna share n review mb from fresh m2m (GIN)

just has a session with him this afternoon 1 hour full package,

massage wise, just ordinary, leg massage not that strong but he know how to crack bone, however it is sensual as he often rub his tool over my butt untill it hard....then the happy part...originally i want to top him.....but due to his sensual massage towards my butt...plus his cute boyish looks n good attitude, i lose to lust n let him top me...overall, satisfy

massage: 4/10

sensual: 8/10

attitude: 8/10

looks: 5/10 (lean n fit body, just nice)

tool: average size

thanks gin for the wonderful time

Guest Saving you
31 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

U r right. I read the reviews. Damn positive reviews

I tried after reading the positive review.... man, such a disappointment, like a robot. Total waste of money. Some more he dyed his hair weird blonde .... don’t bother. 

3 hours ago, Guest Banana republic said:

Going 52 forest now. Let's have some fun there! Wanna help big dick to unload now 🤤🤤

I went there, but at the reception, the guy said there were already like 8 people inside. Im shy, i prefer smaller number. So i just went back out (and there was another guy getting in). 

9 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Tantara Man Spa- Hornychub's Review

Last weekend, after attending a work appointment at city center, I decided that I'd go for a massage. It's been so long since I visited any massage centers, and I needed to relax. I thought about a spa that some fellow members here mentioned about- Tantara Spa, and since I had accumulated some extra budget on entertainment, I decided to go try it out. Tantara Spa is located at Novotel, which is very near to Pavilion KL. Didn't have any trouble finding the place, and I parked in the hotel parking. RM3 per hour, not too bad. Took the stairs to lobby then got into lift to go to 4th floor, that's where Tantara Spa is at. Although it's weird that the signage wrote "Zen Spa". I saw the hotel pool on 3rd floor through the lift lobby, and was reminded that there was one time I accompanied my rich lady clients to this place, and it was a spa for ladies. Now it became a spa for men. 

I entered the waiting area, which had a nice smell and ambiance, and was greeted by a guy who looked like a fair skinned Indian at first glance. But once he started speaking I recognized the accent and knew that he's a Pakistani. He greeted me politely, and I told him I wanted to get a 90 minute massage. He showed me the packages offered, and the prices are not too bad for hotel spa, but slightly above my usual budget. Nonetheless I chose a massage + scrub package, and he asked me if I have any preference for masseurs. I told him it was my first time there. He said he would arrange David, a masseur from Nepal for me. I was open to suggestion, but then I saw him coming out, a fit and young guy, then i started having second thought.

I asked the guy at the counter what's his name, and whether he was a masseur too. He introduced himself as Saddam and he said he is also a masseur. I teased him and asked him, "then why didn't you take me for massage, are you busy"? He smiled and asked if I wanted to try him, while looking at me with his greyish eyes, which had a lil bit shade of green. He was not too tall, average height for a guy and I spotted a lil beer belly underneath his white tee. But I have always been a sucker for good looking Pakistani guys. I like their features :D So I said yes. Also because the other two masseurs looked too skinny for my liking. Before going into the massage room, he started a machine and sanitized me. The smoke that came out smell sweet and he sprayed me front and back and said I was good to go.

The massage room was really proper. Right in the center is the sturdy looking massage bed, the kind with a hole for you to put your face into. On the left there was a shower cubicle, a sink beside it, a bathtub, a cloth hanger and a table and chair for you to put your belongings. Saddam asked me to undress and lie on the massage bed when I was ready. "Underwear off?" I asked in an innocent tone and he replied "Yes Sir"

I got out of my clothing, and got onto the massage bed. It was quite big and very sturdy. Saddam came back in after a few minutes, and he dimmed the light. I sensed something was about to happen. The massage was of good pressure, on point and not bad in my opinion, he started with my legs, then moved up to the back of my thigh. He spread my legs open and massaged my inner thighs, and working his way up to the end of my butt cheek. I did not expect what came next, but his hands diverted to the base of my butt cheeks and traveled through my butt crack, sending shiver down my body. His middle finger slid through my boyhole that desperately needed attention. I enjoyed being molested like that. While doing so, after hearing my soft moans, he still had the audacity to pretend and ask, sir you feel ok? What do you think :D 

He proceed to massage other parts of my body, when he was doing my back, he came to stand in front my my head and got onto the massage bed. Each of his knee was planted on the sides of my head, and his crotch was grinding directly on the back of my head. Pretty extra, if u ask me, should just stuff it in my mouth right? The massage was only 1 hour, so after doing my back, he went back to do my butt. It started with him properly stimulating my butt cheek muscles, I thought of cool, this feels nice and I needed that. Then he applied a generous amount of massage oil that leaked from mid air onto my butt cheeks, and reaching my butt crack. 

He spread my legs apart again, and his finger found its way on my hole again. Only this time, he didn't slide past my hole, but he stopped his finger at the entrance of my hole, and slowly applying force towards it. "ok sir?" Yes is the only word that escaped my mouth. I felt him withdrawing his finger and went to the sink for a minute before returning again. The texture felt different, I guess he put on gloves already. His finger probed my hole and entered with ease. He was good, it wasn't painful and he found my prostate easily after he was completely in. It started with one finger, then he did a second finger. With two fingers he focused his attacks on my prostate, massaging it with increased pace and accuracy. It felt really really good.  After a while I felt slight pain that caused me to get up into semi doggy position, he was doing 3 fingers in my hole! I didn't expect it, but the dominant, fast attacks on my prostate gave me a prostate orgasm and I just lay there catching my breath after he was done finger fucking me. 

He asked me to turn as he removed his gloves. Massage continued with him wiping away my leaked pre-cum, and he massaged the front part of my thighs, my pubic region, my tummy, then my chest. He put his hands on my nipples and spun in circles, it felt great. My right hand found its way into his white tee. Feeling his stocky body which I thought would be hairy, but was very smooth. He held my erect cock and started jerking it, but I took over and wanted to finish on my own pace. He lowered his mouth and munched on my right nipples without being asked. In the dim light I saw his eyes were shut, and he was just nibbling on my nipples. That sight and the sensation of my caressing his nipples with my hands made me jerk strings after strings of cum onto my pubes and chests. I felt great after cumming and he went to get tissue to clean me up.

After that we did the scrub, he applied scrub on every part of my body and basically scrubbed me. He scrub used smelt very nice and it was very fine. After a while he was done, and he asked me to let it rest for 5 minutes, before washing it off. All the while he was speaking to me in a very well mannered tone, even though he knew I was a slut. Haha. He offered to wash my back but I told him it's okay I got it.

I got dressed and left the center feeling very satisfied. 1 hour massage + 30 minutes scrub RM150. And I tipped him RM100 for his good effort and service

Not bad

Now tantara gonna be fully booked lol for the next few days

9 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Last weekend, after attending a work appointment at city center, I decided that I'd go for a massage. It's been so long since I visited any massage centers, and I needed to relax. I thought about a spa that some fellow members here mentioned about- Tantara Spa, and since I had accumulated some extra budget on entertainment, I decided to go try it out. Tantara Spa is located at Novotel, which is very near to Pavilion KL. Didn't have any trouble finding the place, and I parked in the hotel parking. RM3 per hour, not too bad. Took the stairs to lobby then got into lift to go to 4th floor, that's where Tantara Spa is at. Although it's weird that the signage wrote "Zen Spa". I saw the hotel pool on 3rd floor through the lift lobby, and was reminded that there was one time I accompanied my rich lady clients to this place, and it was a spa for ladies. Now it became a spa for men. 

I entered the waiting area, which had a nice smell and ambiance, and was greeted by a guy who looked like a fair skinned Indian at first glance. But once he started speaking I recognized the accent and knew that he's a Pakistani. He greeted me politely, and I told him I wanted to get a 90 minute massage. He showed me the packages offered, and the prices are not too bad for hotel spa, but slightly above my usual budget. Nonetheless I chose a massage + scrub package, and he asked me if I have any preference for masseurs. I told him it was my first time there. He said he would arrange David, a masseur from Nepal for me. I was open to suggestion, but then I saw him coming out, a fit and young guy, then i started having second thought.

I asked the guy at the counter what's his name, and whether he was a masseur too. He introduced himself as Saddam and he said he is also a masseur. I teased him and asked him, "then why didn't you take me for massage, are you busy"? He smiled and asked if I wanted to try him, while looking at me with his greyish eyes, which had a lil bit shade of green. He was not too tall, average height for a guy and I spotted a lil beer belly underneath his white tee. But I have always been a sucker for good looking Pakistani guys. I like their features :D So I said yes. Also because the other two masseurs looked too skinny for my liking. Before going into the massage room, he started a machine and sanitized me. The smoke that came out smell sweet and he sprayed me front and back and said I was good to go.

The massage room was really proper. Right in the center is the sturdy looking massage bed, the kind with a hole for you to put your face into. On the left there was a shower cubicle, a sink beside it, a bathtub, a cloth hanger and a table and chair for you to put your belongings. Saddam asked me to undress and lie on the massage bed when I was ready. "Underwear off?" I asked in an innocent tone and he replied "Yes Sir"

I got out of my clothing, and got onto the massage bed. It was quite big and very sturdy. Saddam came back in after a few minutes, and he dimmed the light. I sensed something was about to happen. The massage was of good pressure, on point and not bad in my opinion, he started with my legs, then moved up to the back of my thigh. He spread my legs open and massaged my inner thighs, and working his way up to the end of my butt cheek. I did not expect what came next, but his hands diverted to the base of my butt cheeks and traveled through my butt crack, sending shiver down my body. His middle finger slid through my boyhole that desperately needed attention. I enjoyed being molested like that. While doing so, after hearing my soft moans, he still had the audacity to pretend and ask, sir you feel ok? What do you think :D 

He proceed to massage other parts of my body, when he was doing my back, he came to stand in front my my head and got onto the massage bed. Each of his knee was planted on the sides of my head, and his crotch was grinding directly on the back of my head. Pretty extra, if u ask me, should just stuff it in my mouth right? The massage was only 1 hour, so after doing my back, he went back to do my butt. It started with him properly stimulating my butt cheek muscles, I thought of cool, this feels nice and I needed that. Then he applied a generous amount of massage oil that leaked from mid air onto my butt cheeks, and reaching my butt crack. 

He spread my legs apart again, and his finger found its way on my hole again. Only this time, he didn't slide past my hole, but he stopped his finger at the entrance of my hole, and slowly applying force towards it. "ok sir?" Yes is the only word that escaped my mouth. I felt him withdrawing his finger and went to the sink for a minute before returning again. The texture felt different, I guess he put on gloves already. His finger probed my hole and entered with ease. He was good, it wasn't painful and he found my prostate easily after he was completely in. It started with one finger, then he did a second finger. With two fingers he focused his attacks on my prostate, massaging it with increased pace and accuracy. It felt really really good.  After a while I felt slight pain that caused me to get up into semi doggy position, he was doing 3 fingers in my hole! I didn't expect it, but the dominant, fast attacks on my prostate gave me a prostate orgasm and I just lay there catching my breath after he was done finger fucking me. 

He asked me to turn as he removed his gloves. Massage continued with him wiping away my leaked pre-cum, and he massaged the front part of my thighs, my pubic region, my tummy, then my chest. He put his hands on my nipples and spun in circles, it felt great. My right hand found its way into his white tee. Feeling his stocky body which I thought would be hairy, but was very smooth. He held my erect cock and started jerking it, but I took over and wanted to finish on my own pace. He lowered his mouth and munched on my right nipples without being asked. In the dim light I saw his eyes were shut, and he was just nibbling on my nipples. That sight and the sensation of my caressing his nipples with my hands made me jerk strings after strings of cum onto my pubes and chests. I felt great after cumming and he went to get tissue to clean me up.

After that we did the scrub, he applied scrub on every part of my body and basically scrubbed me. He scrub used smelt very nice and it was very fine. After a while he was done, and he asked me to let it rest for 5 minutes, before washing it off. All the while he was speaking to me in a very well mannered tone, even though he knew I was a slut. Haha. He offered to wash my back but I told him it's okay I got it.

I got dressed and left the center feeling very satisfied. 1 hour massage + 30 minutes scrub RM150. And I tipped him RM100 for his good effort and service

Not bad

Finally long awaited review by sifu. Sensual as usual. My hole is screaming for dicks after reading your review

On 11/24/2020 at 3:47 PM, kmars said:

I think his shop is a traditional Chinese medical shop. So - he give proper tuina massage to patients. I thought he stopped providing gay massage - with happy ending, no sex I think.

Edited by Cocksucker.ipoh

1 hour ago, hornychub said:

He said he would arrange David, a masseur from Nepal for me. I was open to suggestion, but then I saw him coming out, a fit and young guy, then i started having second thought.

I asked the guy at the counter what's his name, and whether he was a masseur too. He introduced himself as Saddam and he said he is also a masseur. I teased him and asked him, "then why didn't you take me for massage, are you busy"? He smiled and asked if I wanted to try him, while looking at me with his greyish eyes, which had a lil bit shade of green. He was not too tall, average height for a guy and I spotted a lil beer belly underneath his white tee

You saw a fit young guy and had second thoughts?????? Why????

Anyway, this David, how was his face like? Masculine? How about Saddam's face? I have a thing for masculine guys. 

Thanks!

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.