Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 11/5/2020 at 2:03 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

Texted his current number and his replied by his nephew. He passed away yesterday due to lungs cancer 😞We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return

Omg, I'm about to ask does anyone of u know his whereabout. That is sad 😥 

Guest Curious Guy
35 minutes ago, Youzzzzz said:

Or Mr Curiosu Guy, maybe you can tell me where you get sensual massage normally? Lol

Well, I only went to one in Bdr Tasik Selatan many years ago. A Myanmar massuer massaged me. It is a dingy gay massage place. I asked for someone who knows massage. The young guy came after some wait and proceeded to massage me. He was fully clothed at first. Then, he slowly took off his shirt and jeans, saying it was quite hot. In the end, he took off his underweare too and was naked while massaging me. A skillful one but, he kept brushing his hardon cock along my butt area while brushing his hands from my waist to the shoulder area. He kept massaging my inner thigh and all the way to the butt. I was so scared that he may enter me cos of the oily surface of our skin. Let me cut it short here. That was years ago. 

4 hours ago, Guest Curious Guy said:

Well, I only went to one in Bdr Tasik Selatan many years ago. A Myanmar massuer massaged me. It is a dingy gay massage place. I asked for someone who knows massage. The young guy came after some wait and proceeded to massage me. He was fully clothed at first. Then, he slowly took off his shirt and jeans, saying it was quite hot. In the end, he took off his underweare too and was naked while massaging me. A skillful one but, he kept brushing his hardon cock along my butt area while brushing his hands from my waist to the shoulder area. He kept massaging my inner thigh and all the way to the butt. I was so scared that he may enter me cos of the oily surface of our skin. Let me cut it short here. That was years ago. 

Maybe he went back already ... Haha.. I went to Mans49 during RMCO..I asked for Tony, I think he is a Filipino (can tell from his accent) but he told me he is Sabahan and Chinese mixed but he can't speak Malay at all..ok, I don't judge la.. his massage skill is good 8/10 good pressure very comfortable ... Last he did HJ because the package I ask include batin and he did asked for RM30 because I want to touch his tool.. but he doesn't hard.. if someone looking for a good massage I recommend Tony...

Guest Guest SSP
8 hours ago, Supermario said:

I tried his service 2 years ago.. we met in hotel (outcall), he is tall & lean, around 185cm, I never expect this, i prefer petite twink tho. Anyway his dark skin tone turn me on. He is super cool, barely smile, maybe Im not his type. We didnt talk much while watching tv for about 10 mins, I decided to start it by taking off his shirts, pants and everything.. the 6 pax actually surprised me. I think I did most of the job instead of him, but I dont really mind as I was enjoying it. He is a good licker and sucker too. He bottomed for me.

Massage: N/A

Look: Manly, not bad

Body: Tall & lean

Service: Nope

Price was reasonable, no repeat because of he is way too cool to me.

Got contact?

On 11/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, CuriousKinks said:

Here comes the long awaited weekends again. Can't wait to serve more horny tops and anyone who wants to unload in my mouth after a deep wholesome suck and deepthroat. My warm ass is ready to serve you too. Hit me up 😉. Cute bottoms, I am looking for y'all too. I can host and up for public fun. Not a professional masseur, but I can guarantee a hot massage for your dick, ball and hole. Kinky?

T'was a great, fulfilling weekend for me. Managed to meet wonderful lads for threesomes and o2os. Damn the moans and twitches! I am really glad to be able to serve 😋
Well, I am motivated to pull through another week after the active weekends. Till then, I am rooting for the weekends to come. Work hard, play harder! 🤣

P/s: Thank you to those who chat me personally to be safe. Yes, I am tested regularly and I have strict "No Condom, No Sex", NO CF principle. and... I have 2 3s requests today, should I go? haha

11 hours ago, Youzzzzz said:

Maybe he went back already ... Haha.. I went to Mans49 during RMCO..I asked for Tony, I think he is a Filipino (can tell from his accent) but he told me he is Sabahan and Chinese mixed but he can't speak Malay at all..ok, I don't judge la.. his massage skill is good 8/10 good pressure very comfortable ... Last he did HJ because the package I ask include batin and he did asked for RM30 because I want to touch his tool.. but he doesn't hard.. if someone looking for a good massage I recommend Tony...

i thought both the massagr centers Emperor and Mans49 have been  closed many years ago

29 minutes ago, kmars said:

Yes. Used to try him. Thought he is now doing tuina and no longer provide massage?

Thanks for your replying. How is his massage skills based on your previous visit to him?

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tried him years ago. Very short guy, small dick, but face and body the same. Doesn’t kiss, sucking skill is bad. Claimed he’s a pure top but he did bottom for me. He probably will send you a dick pic if you asked but the actual size is really small compared to the pic he sent you.

I see. Thanks for the review

hi....just wanna share n review mb from fresh m2m (GIN)

just has a session with him this afternoon 1 hour full package,

massage wise, just ordinary, leg massage not that strong but he know how to crack bone, however it is sensual as he often rub his tool over my butt untill it hard....then the happy part...originally i want to top him.....but due to his sensual massage towards my butt...plus his cute boyish looks n good attitude, i lose to lust n let him top me...overall, satisfy

massage: 4/10

sensual: 8/10

attitude: 8/10

looks: 5/10 (lean n fit body, just nice)

tool: average size

thanks gin for the wonderful time

Guest Saving you
31 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

U r right. I read the reviews. Damn positive reviews

I tried after reading the positive review.... man, such a disappointment, like a robot. Total waste of money. Some more he dyed his hair weird blonde .... don’t bother. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.