Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest GuestKL
7 minutes ago, kevinseek said:

Why are you even here then? Go away and stop reading lol

I am here to check and not to make a mistake and go to masseurs or spas that are commented here. 

Guest curious guy

Anyone can intro proper massage place that has an above average looking massuer and gives good massage. Sensual or not does not matter that much but it will be a plus. A name or two may just fit very well into the puzzle. 

Guest GuestKL
27 minutes ago, Demon80s said:

Buddy,

might as well you move out of the country as im pretty sure with the collective number of user here, WE’VE BEEN EVERYWHERE.

And seeing the threads that are specific to each city and country, might just as well celibate.

choice is yours tho🥱

well, Buddy, looking at what is commented here, you could be wrong....collective number is not that high, giving the fact that always same people are commenting.

Also, I know for a fact that there are quite a number of spa centers in KL area that were not commented here and where you can have extra service. Or commented here as places with no extra service. In general, here you will find same people commenting about same poor masseurs from same poor spa centers. So, no need for celibate either. 

And, I said that before, I am not expecting that masseuse that is doing me is a virgin...I am just saying that I am a bit disgusted to read here elaborated essay from some uncles and then to go to that same masseur for session.

Just sayin.

19 minutes ago, Guest GuestKL said:

well, Buddy, looking at what is commented here, you could be wrong....collective number is not that high, giving the fact that always same people are commenting.

Also, I know for a fact that there are quite a number of spa centers in KL area that were not commented here and where you can have extra service. Or commented here as places with no extra service. In general, here you will find same people commenting about same poor masseurs from same poor spa centers. So, no need for celibate either. 

And, I said that before, I am not expecting that masseuse that is doing me is a virgin...I am just saying that I am a bit disgusted to read here elaborated essay from some uncles and then to go to that same masseur for session.

Just sayin.

Come come share those spa centres with extra service or places we thought no extra service provided. Sharing is caring. I promise I won't go to look for those masseurs. Lols

2 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

I am here to check and not to make a mistake and go to masseurs or spas that are commented here. 

Darling but the more you read the more youre disgusted according to your messages...... Maybe you should just read & not comment..... We have commented almost all if not ALL places. You might want to check out other countries spas & masseuse, only if you can travel to those countries.......I give u that. 

2 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

just saying that I am a bit disgusted to read here elaborated essay from some uncles and then to go to that same masseur for session.

Just sayin.

Then dun read loh.... Aiyorr.... There's many other rooms for many other topics.... Go kacau other rooms.... Leave us horny dudes & uncles here....just saying too

I went to tantara spa yesterday at 9 pm. Didnt know they close earlier than shown on google. Saddam greeted me (he was cleaning up the place i think). He isnt muscular, so i guess when some people here say his service is good, the massage must be very good then, because i dont feel sexually attracted to him just by looking at him. Of course, we shouldnt be this shallow. 

Guest GuestKL
1 hour ago, Brianb2 said:

I went to tantara spa yesterday at 9 pm. Didnt know they close earlier than shown on google. Saddam greeted me (he was cleaning up the place i think). He isnt muscular, so i guess when some people here say his service is good, the massage must be very good then, because i dont feel sexually attracted to him just by looking at him. Of course, we shouldnt be this shallow. 

some of the people here would be ecstatic if they receive happy ending from a traffic light and they would then wrote a full page review of their distorted fantasy. 

12 hours ago, faridjohari said:

Wahh name Sadam? Pakistan? Mind to share the experience? How s the tool ? 🤗 and total damage 

TQ

He looks like a pakistan..while u facing down he will massage you as usual..good pressure points..and when comes to your butt..he will massage your butt including your hole..no worries he use glove..so ita clean and hygienic. When u facing up he qill cont massage upper body, hand, leg etc..and he will ask of you need manhood massage.. I took 1 hour session + rm50 tip for him.The massage. and sensual focus on yours only..not him :)

13 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

I was thinking to go to that Tantara spa, but when I read all this filthy reviews of horny uncles, I really loose appetite. I mean it is clear that Sadam is not heart surgeon, but it would be strange to give him to put my hands on me clearly knowing that those hands were in holes that were around on first merdeka day.

Maybe you should get a dildo and do it by yourself then. You thought that you pay thousands for the massage and this masseur only allow to serve you? Geez

14 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

Why hypocrite. Same as you ugly guys are reviewing masseurs here and evaluating them, I think it shouldn't be a problem to say that I am disgusted to go to that same masseur after you. Just sayin. If you wish, I can write whole review about that on half a page and elaborate...like....why are you pathetic, why I think you are ugly etc.etc...same as you poor people are writing half page of review of some poor guy that is trying to make extra buck.

By the way he said everyone here is ugly without knowing their face, is a serious mental illness. Dont respond to this bad soul. 

2 hours ago, mik3 said:

He looks like a pakistan..while u facing down he will massage you as usual..good pressure points..and when comes to your butt..he will massage your butt including your hole..no worries he use glove..so ita clean and hygienic. When u facing up he qill cont massage upper body, hand, leg etc..and he will ask of you need manhood massage.. I took 1 hour session + rm50 tip for him.The massage. and sensual focus on yours only..not him :)

Sounds good 

tq

Guest GuestKL
36 minutes ago, MalayB said:

By the way he said everyone here is ugly without knowing their face, is a serious mental illness. Dont respond to this bad soul. 

No. I said that few of the people here that are writing delusional review essays on some poor masseurs are ugly...which is not hard to conclude based on their profiles and posts they put here. For god sake some of you have FF profile photo of a clearly obese old man. How is that not ugly and disgusting?

And aunties, you are becoming hysterical.
I just said that is disgusting to read your comments on young guys here. It would be more then enough for you just to say for someone...he is genuine, or he is good or something like that. But entire stories about massage experience with such a details is just disgusting to read. And even more disgusting is when you feel that you are entitled to do so by paying 50rm tip to someone. Such a cheap attitude. 

5 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

No. I said that few of the people here that are writing delusional review essays on some poor masseurs are ugly...which is not hard to conclude based on their profiles and posts they put here. For god sake some of you have FF profile photo of a clearly obese old man. How is that not ugly and disgusting?

I just said that is disgusting to read your comments on young guys here. It would be more then enough for you just to say for someone...he is genuine, or he is good or something like that. But entire stories about massage experience with such a details is just disgusting to read. And even more disgusting is when you feel that you are entitled to do so by paying 50rm tip to someone. Such a cheap attitude. 

Let us all ignore this guy,Dont reply to what he says at all. The more reponse he gets the more weird he becomes. So the best solution is all of us just to ignore him completely

Guest GuestKL
1 hour ago, fjeffmy said:

Let us all ignore this guy,Dont reply to what he says at all. The more reponse he gets the more weird he becomes. So the best solution is all of us just to ignore him completely

Auntie, you can ignore me but you can not ignore the truth. And in yours, and few others here, its a very ugly truth.

3 minutes ago, Guest GuestKL said:

Auntie, you can ignore me but you can not ignore the truth. And in yours, and few others here, its a very ugly truth.

We embrace ugly truth...... At least I don't come here to shoot down people..... Got time then just write down your review otherwise dun come here..... You defeat the purpose la darling......get it right

This is forum room is for:

Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Ignore negativity
5 minutes ago, kevinseek said:

We embrace ugly truth...... At least I don't come here to shoot down people..... Got time then just write down your review otherwise dun come here..... You defeat the purpose la darling......get it right

Let’s just ignore those negative comments. 

By the way, I’m actually very good looking guy, so I don’t embrace the ugly truth haha it’s just I’m discreet guy, so I don’t show face here. 

Let’s just continue to share post, take care of each other and deliver useful informations. 

Guest GuestKL
2 minutes ago, kevinseek said:

Thanks, I am completely aware what this room is about. This is a room for leaving reviews on spa center, massage places in Kuala Lumpur.

However, I dont think that this is a room where several ugly freaks is commenting on masseurs, or in that respect MBs, on a way that they do.

It is disgraceful, inhuman and above everything else not polite. Details that those old, ugly, disgusting freaks are sharing goes above what is normal comment on those boys or men. This is a public space and certain level of self moderation needs to exits. If those freaks wish to gossip and write essays on who they got fingered in their loose wholes - it would be only normal that they organize themself in some closed whatsap or WeChat groups and there deliberate about their pitty little lives.

Otherwise, maybe would be nice that we organize group like “Most often KL Men SPA Clients”, post pictures of those aunties and start commenting on them....like which one of them is cheap, which one of them is most ugly and which one little less ugly. Maybe that would be a proper way to go and those freaks could finally shut the f up and realize how profoundly retarded they are.

32 minutes ago, kevinseek said:

Honestly as much as this forum was built for useful threads for massages/saunas/other, most of the time a lot of members/guests get ignored or judged by other members.. many times there are posts without any replies 

but instead a lot of members here choose to reply to trolls and people who aren’t even interested in the forum

31 minutes ago, Guest GuestKL said:

Thanks, I am completely aware what this room is about. This is a room for leaving reviews on spa center, massage places in Kuala Lumpur.

However, I dont think that this is a room where several ugly freaks is commenting on masseurs, or in that respect MBs, on a way that they do.

It is disgraceful, inhuman and above everything else not polite. Details that those old, ugly, disgusting freaks are sharing goes above what is normal comment on those boys or men. This is a public space and certain level of self moderation needs to exits. If those freaks wish to gossip and write essays on who they got fingered in their loose wholes - it would be only normal that they organize themself in some closed whatsap or WeChat groups and there deliberate about their pitty little lives.

Otherwise, maybe would be nice that we organize group like “Most often KL Men SPA Clients”, post pictures of those aunties and start commenting on them....like which one of them is cheap, which one of them is most ugly and which one little less ugly. Maybe that would be a proper way to go and those freaks could finally shut the f up and realize how profoundly retarded they are.

I think GuestKL got his points. Im actually agreed with him. 
dont burn me, and i am no a troll either.🙏🏻

29 minutes ago, Guest GuestKL said:

Your inner homophobia is showing and it’s disgusting.

they can do whatever they want and it’s on them, whether you consider it cheap or classy. You wanna do things behind closed doors, acting all discreet that’s up to you. What’s next? Informing the religious police? Malaysia has a lot of gay homophobes like yourself who like to pretend they’re the holiest and that they’re better than everyone else

go let your uStAz molest you in private

On 11/23/2020 at 11:53 AM, ZxZxZx said:

Got his contact?

I tried him 2 times end of last year and early of this year. He told me he is from Kedah. That time he was working somewhere in Pantai Hillpark, Bangsar South area. His massage skills is so so, mostly rubbing  but still can fell the pressure. he was using totally traditional massage. The good side was, he charged very minimum RM50 and i got almost 2 hours massage including mandhood. But the he went back to his hometown after he resigned from his job.

1 hour ago, Guest GuestKL said:

Why is it always the ones who complain the loudest are the ones who are the dirtiest, the ones who wish to stay anonymous and hide behind their mothers skirts.  It's simple, if you don't like to read these comments, then don't come to this chat room.  Please, do us all a favor and take your purist comments elsewhere.  The world is sick of people like you who only do dirty things when you think no one is looking.  Since we are all "retarded", then surely you don't want to associate with us....lest you are just as petty as you describe us?  Which is it?

40 minutes ago, Guest Itsme said:

I tried him 2 times end of last year and early of this year. He told me he is from Kedah. That time he was working somewhere in Pantai Hillpark, Bangsar South area. His massage skills is so so, mostly rubbing  but still can fell the pressure. he was using totally traditional massage. The good side was, he charged very minimum RM50 and i got almost 2 hours massage including mandhood. But the he went back to his hometown after he resigned from his job.

He allows people to touch him? His dark tone skin turn me on =p

Guest GuestKL
34 minutes ago, Yaletown said:

Why is it always the ones who complain the loudest are the ones who are the dirtiest, the ones who wish to stay anonymous and hide behind their mothers skirts.  It's simple, if you don't like to read these comments, then don't come to this chat room.  Please, do us all a favor and take your purist comments elsewhere.  The world is sick of people like you who only do dirty things when you think no one is looking.  Since we are all "retarded", then surely you don't want to associate with us....lest you are just as petty as you describe us?  Which is it?

It is actually quite surprising to see how, YOU people, have completely distored view on world and what is wrong or right.

First, I am not hiding behind any mother skirts - I am pretty much open and proud since my early teen years. Never had a issue as I was brought up in quite liberal environment and wasn't much of a stress to me. But, thats not a point.

On other thing you are very much right - I tend to be extremely loud when I see certain deviations. And what we are reading in this room is one complete deviation. 
i am getting quite heated when I read that, YOU people, are considering that is OK to comment on this way other human beings, regardless of fact that those people are MBs, masseurs, prostitutes....however you want to call them. It is shocking that, YOU people, are thinking it is OK to post full picture of someone following with series of details about that someone....most dirtiest, ugliest, disgusting details that are coming from some other, anonymous, freak that consider that his 50rm of tip give him right to comment in that way.

YOU people are really retarded. Those who are commenting on these people that are doing this work, as well as you who are considering that those comments are OK. 
You need to evolve and embrace the fact that your cheap money is not giving you  right to treat other people, whoever they are, like they are commodity.

But, at the end, when I see YOU people and how you are walking around in latest Balenciagas and LVs, but in the same time your mouth stinks like entire KL shit in it....I can accept that you don't have intellectual capacity to understand all this. You are simply disgusting freaks.

9 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

I agree with you. Don't blindly trust any review in this forum. I also kena before. Someone proposed james from Thai best and turn out that this masseur is effeminate. A major turn off. Same like seven from sempurna. Not fit at all. Some tends to write long review just to lure u but actually it is not more than just a fantasy. don't trust. when the said handsome.. its because they are blinded by their dirty lust. I agree that most people here are aunty and uncles..then think 1000000x before u truat their taste

7 minutes ago, Guest GuestKL said:

It is actually quite surprising to see how, YOU people, have completely distored view on world and what is wrong or right.

First, I am not hiding behind any mother skirts - I am pretty much open and proud since my early teen years. Never had a issue as I was brought up in quite liberal environment and wasn't much of a stress to me. But, thats not a point.

On other thing you are very much right - I tend to be extremely loud when I see certain deviations. And what we are reading in this room is one complete deviation. 
i am getting quite heated when I read that, YOU people, are considering that is OK to comment on this way other human beings, regardless of fact that those people are MBs, masseurs, prostitutes....however you want to call them. It is shocking that, YOU people, are thinking it is OK to post full picture of someone following with series of details about that someone....most dirtiest, ugliest, disgusting details that are coming from some other, anonymous, freak that consider that his 50rm of tip give him right to comment in that way.

YOU people are really retarded. Those who are commenting on these people that are doing this work, as well as you who are considering that those comments are OK. 
You need to evolve and embrace the fact that your cheap money is not giving you  right to treat other people, whoever they are, like they are commodity.

But, at the end, when I see YOU people and how you are walking around in latest Balenciagas and LVs, but in the same time your mouth stinks like entire KL shit in it....I can accept that you don't have intellectual capacity to understand all this. You are simply disgusting freaks.

I see the mbs as a commodity and why not? After all, they are selling and we are the buyers. If they are not selling, they wouldn’t be advertising their wares right? And when you buy something, you would certainly compare or discuss or share the information if the commodity happens to be a bad investment to prevent others from getting a bad deal.This is what this forum is about,to share information. If it annoys you so much, then maybe shouldn’t be here like what most of the members and guest is saying.

19 minutes ago, Guest GuestKL said:

@G_M please move this to the flaming room. 

Guest GuestKL
15 minutes ago, Guest Joshua said:

I agree with you. Don't blindly trust any review in this forum. I also kena before. Someone proposed james from Thai best and turn out that this masseur is effeminate. A major turn off. Same like seven from sempurna. Not fit at all. Some tends to write long review just to lure u but actually it is not more than just a fantasy. don't trust. when the said handsome.. its because they are blinded by their dirty lust. I agree that most people here are aunty and uncles..then think 1000000x before u truat their taste

Nobody said James was a manly man and i did read that some members also mentioned he was a bit effeminate.They also mentioned Seven was not like the photo. Maybe you chose to only read what you want to read. I think you are like the rest of the people here, just being stupid.I dont need you to agree or fight my wars for me. Go pratice on your English before you start commenting. 

Guest Love urut
On 11/23/2020 at 6:11 PM, Guest Manjakaki massage said:

Anyone experiences anything in Manjakaki? Like touch the male masseur during massage? 

More than that. A lot more iykwim...

Guest TQ for your field report!
On 11/24/2020 at 3:35 PM, hornychub said:

Tantara Man Spa- Hornychub's Review

Last weekend, after attending a work appointment at city center, I decided that I'd go for a massage. It's been so long since I visited any massage centers, and I needed to relax. I thought about a spa that some fellow members here mentioned about- Tantara Spa, and since I had accumulated some extra budget on entertainment, I decided to go try it out. Tantara Spa is located at Novotel, which is very near to Pavilion KL. Didn't have any trouble finding the place, and I parked in the hotel parking. RM3 per hour, not too bad. Took the stairs to lobby then got into lift to go to 4th floor, that's where Tantara Spa is at. Although it's weird that the signage wrote "Zen Spa". I saw the hotel pool on 3rd floor through the lift lobby, and was reminded that there was one time I accompanied my rich lady clients to this place, and it was a spa for ladies. Now it became a spa for men. 

I entered the waiting area, which had a nice smell and ambiance, and was greeted by a guy who looked like a fair skinned Indian at first glance. But once he started speaking I recognized the accent and knew that he's a Pakistani. He greeted me politely, and I told him I wanted to get a 90 minute massage. He showed me the packages offered, and the prices are not too bad for hotel spa, but slightly above my usual budget. Nonetheless I chose a massage + scrub package, and he asked me if I have any preference for masseurs. I told him it was my first time there. He said he would arrange David, a masseur from Nepal for me. I was open to suggestion, but then I saw him coming out, a fit and young guy, then i started having second thought.

I asked the guy at the counter what's his name, and whether he was a masseur too. He introduced himself as Saddam and he said he is also a masseur. I teased him and asked him, "then why didn't you take me for massage, are you busy"? He smiled and asked if I wanted to try him, while looking at me with his greyish eyes, which had a lil bit shade of green. He was not too tall, average height for a guy and I spotted a lil beer belly underneath his white tee. But I have always been a sucker for good looking Pakistani guys. I like their features :D So I said yes. Also because the other two masseurs looked too skinny for my liking. Before going into the massage room, he started a machine and sanitized me. The smoke that came out smell sweet and he sprayed me front and back and said I was good to go.

The massage room was really proper. Right in the center is the sturdy looking massage bed, the kind with a hole for you to put your face into. On the left there was a shower cubicle, a sink beside it, a bathtub, a cloth hanger and a table and chair for you to put your belongings. Saddam asked me to undress and lie on the massage bed when I was ready. "Underwear off?" I asked in an innocent tone and he replied "Yes Sir"

I got out of my clothing, and got onto the massage bed. It was quite big and very sturdy. Saddam came back in after a few minutes, and he dimmed the light. I sensed something was about to happen. The massage was of good pressure, on point and not bad in my opinion, he started with my legs, then moved up to the back of my thigh. He spread my legs open and massaged my inner thighs, and working his way up to the end of my butt cheek. I did not expect what came next, but his hands diverted to the base of my butt cheeks and traveled through my butt crack, sending shiver down my body. His middle finger slid through my boyhole that desperately needed attention. I enjoyed being molested like that. While doing so, after hearing my soft moans, he still had the audacity to pretend and ask, sir you feel ok? What do you think :D 

He proceed to massage other parts of my body, when he was doing my back, he came to stand in front my my head and got onto the massage bed. Each of his knee was planted on the sides of my head, and his crotch was grinding directly on the back of my head. Pretty extra, if u ask me, should just stuff it in my mouth right? The massage was only 1 hour, so after doing my back, he went back to do my butt. It started with him properly stimulating my butt cheek muscles, I thought of cool, this feels nice and I needed that. Then he applied a generous amount of massage oil that leaked from mid air onto my butt cheeks, and reaching my butt crack. 

He spread my legs apart again, and his finger found its way on my hole again. Only this time, he didn't slide past my hole, but he stopped his finger at the entrance of my hole, and slowly applying force towards it. "ok sir?" Yes is the only word that escaped my mouth. I felt him withdrawing his finger and went to the sink for a minute before returning again. The texture felt different, I guess he put on gloves already. His finger probed my hole and entered with ease. He was good, it wasn't painful and he found my prostate easily after he was completely in. It started with one finger, then he did a second finger. With two fingers he focused his attacks on my prostate, massaging it with increased pace and accuracy. It felt really really good.  After a while I felt slight pain that caused me to get up into semi doggy position, he was doing 3 fingers in my hole! I didn't expect it, but the dominant, fast attacks on my prostate gave me a prostate orgasm and I just lay there catching my breath after he was done finger fucking me. 

He asked me to turn as he removed his gloves. Massage continued with him wiping away my leaked pre-cum, and he massaged the front part of my thighs, my pubic region, my tummy, then my chest. He put his hands on my nipples and spun in circles, it felt great. My right hand found its way into his white tee. Feeling his stocky body which I thought would be hairy, but was very smooth. He held my erect cock and started jerking it, but I took over and wanted to finish on my own pace. He lowered his mouth and munched on my right nipples without being asked. In the dim light I saw his eyes were shut, and he was just nibbling on my nipples. That sight and the sensation of my caressing his nipples with my hands made me jerk strings after strings of cum onto my pubes and chests. I felt great after cumming and he went to get tissue to clean me up.

After that we did the scrub, he applied scrub on every part of my body and basically scrubbed me. He scrub used smelt very nice and it was very fine. After a while he was done, and he asked me to let it rest for 5 minutes, before washing it off. All the while he was speaking to me in a very well mannered tone, even though he knew I was a slut. Haha. He offered to wash my back but I told him it's okay I got it.

I got dressed and left the center feeling very satisfied. 1 hour massage + 30 minutes scrub RM150. And I tipped him RM100 for his good effort and service

Not bad

Firstly, thanks @hornychub for your recommendation! I called their number and was trying my luck to see if Saddam was available. And yes he was! He only had max 90 mins for me, I usually prefer 120 mins though. Still lucky for my spontaneous booking.

This was actually my first time to Tantara. Novotel of which Tantara is in wasn't hard to find at all. I went straight up to 4th floor.

The room is small-ish but nicely equipped with a shower. Saddam was really friendly so I chatted a bit more than usual. He asked how did I find out about him, I said from a review.. 😆 The massage proceeded just as Hornychub described... 😈

His fingers were really naughty. On the prostate massage part, I didn't enjoy much but that's just my problem. I believe most guys would enjoy it. After that, I turned around and I started to touch him (gently asked him first, of course). He is like Hornychub described, with a bit tummy but that didn't bother me. I caressed his tight little ass cheeks and slightly-hairy crack... haha I just love ass.

Nothing crossed the line - no bj, kissing nor fucking. I finished with happy ending. 90-min massage RM140 + I tipped him RM100.

Massage wise, I still prefer Aromann's ultra massage which is more refined and sensual, but no fingering or prostate mssg like this one here. And Aromann's privacy is lesser and the cubicles are covered by drapes only (at Tantara there is a glass door). All in all, nothing beats a friendly and warm masseur like Saddam. I can see myself regularly switching between Aromman and Tantara.

p.s. Expect Saddam to be more popular and booked fast after all these good reviews here! haha! Good for him, he deserves more popularity.

Guest Love urut
On 11/14/2020 at 9:39 PM, Guest Massage surprised said:

I went to a proper massage center today, I won’t mention the name but everyone knows which massage center is known as “proper”.

I was so surprised that the masseur really teased me. He first purposely rub his dick towards my arms when he massaged me. When he massage my back, he pulled off the paper underwear quite low, and squeeze my butt. 

His massage was way too sensual, I cum suddenly in the middle of massage...... so awkward. After cleanup quietly and I went to toilet to cleanup, he continued to massage me. He still doing it sensual until I got hard again ..... he even lost his control and hand out into my paper underwear to touch it. He even took off his dick to let me jerk him off ... the last 10mins, when he was stretching me, he keeps touching my chest, and basically keep squeezing my chest. 

I didn’t suck him but I lick his nipples. I opened his shirt a bit and licked his nipple and kiss his body as I like his body a lot. Very fit, tanned color and the nipples looked really yummy. 

this was really surprised and I’m shocked. 

Haha your reaction is so cute. Its not that uncommon. If you like it go for it, if you dont then just brush it off.

1 hour ago, veneziaflyer said:

He allows people to touch him? His dark tone skin turn me on =p

Yes. He is really polite guy. I asked him to touch him and he said ok. He also naked when i asked for. His dick quite big around 7. 

2 hours ago, Guest Itsme said:

Got his contct?

3 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

So is he still around?

2 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

Got his contct?

The last time i contacted him before MCO, he was in Kedah.

His name is Firdaus. 011-18901990. Just ask him politely ya. haha

1 hour ago, Guest Joshua said:

Evryone do have their own preference, for them they might find the masseur is great so thy leave a comment here, maybe they just not your cup of tea. Dont accused people blinded by dirty lust, what about urself? You also a horny dirty whore go and tried all the masseur thy recommended tho. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.