Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Massage Newbie

So any updates on the massuer Firdaus that forumers mentioned before? Is he still available to do massage? 

For Manjakaki, I think the rates are quite reasonable. Anyone who has been there before, can you recommend which outlet and massuer to choose? Or do some review here.

Guest Guest not happy
1 hour ago, Guest Lawson said:

BlG no for Happy. Whole massage session plus HJ only last for 30 min.

Was told can be both, but basic service terribly bad, dick size average. Strong , pure top, very robotic, no sensual.Massage plus full service last for 45 min dick above average.

I’ve tried happy before. He did the massage in a rush and rough. Not worth the money. PR also 👎

3 hours ago, Guest Lawson said:

BlG no for Happy. Whole massage session plus HJ only last for 30 min.

Was told can be both, but basic service terribly bad, dick size average. Strong , pure top, very robotic, no sensual.Massage plus full service last for 45 min dick above average.

lol then why are they 'special'? Is there anyone that you would recommend then?

2 hours ago, mikezhudz said:

Maybe the ownerr thinks they look better than the rest

also the worst the massage and service is, the faster they can move to another customer

lets face it some people wouldn’t really see this thread or read reviews so they’ll just go there and pick so regardless if they get negative reviews, some will think they’re actually better than the rest because of the special status

not everyone is tech savvy

7 hours ago, mikezhudz said:

At least Giorgio is much more better...Massage OK, still last 45min, the extra part so far I m satisfied. At least he interactive not like the other 2. Adam, I have yet to try no comment.

Hi,

I am planning to go 52 forest for the first time. Should I just go for sauna or take massage also? Can we pick the masseur or it will be assigned randomly? I am bottom so I don't want to be assigned to another bottom masseur 😅

1 hour ago, IWill said:

Where can find police n army n Bomba for fun?
mind to share?

Try the police station...or the army barracks or the fire station...sure to find many there...

You're welcome!

Guest Guest jb
2 hours ago, peterdavidzhang said:

You tried him before? He go back to Myanmar already

He is not in Jb, but I do want to have his contact to please. He is not using his previous wechat anymore 

1 hour ago, Jamestaylor said:

What’s the difference?

No difference

Some people like to pretend they're better than others

It's like saying I don't smoke cigs, but I vape and/or smoke hookah, so in their mind, it feels they're better than the rest

2 minutes ago, Guest Diff said:

No difference

Some people like to pretend they're better than others

It's like saying I don't smoke cigs, but I vape and/or smoke hookah, so in their mind, it feels they're better than the rest

It’s more of my preference unless someone can intro me someone better than my current masseur. 

but my masseur knew how he need to work on my pressure points, which is why I prefer to stick to my own masseur. 

I am still open to let other masseur to help me relief my muscle pain, and it’s not neccesary must include happy ending

1 hour ago, Clivess said:

When horniness overtake their good sense and mind.. 

True. The more sad thing is that they will then come in contact with many other people and touch wood if they kena covid, then it starts to spread. If a new cluster comes up from that, KKM should name it Cluster Sangap or Cluster sauna..  

Guest Memorable Massage Sessions

Haven’t been to any massage centre since the pandemic started getting serious in February this year. Out of nostalgia, just would like to recap some of the memorable moments during last few years with those non-sexual massage sessions, brackets were the names of massage centres.

1. Half way during massage session, the masseur started to give me blow job and jerked me until I cum, he then continued to massage and gave me second hand job at the end. I came twice during that session. (Kursani)
  2. The masseur was young and hot, but quiet, half way during the session he fingered me and played with my hole for quite some times. Very excited but I didn’t proceed for extra, since he didn’t say anything also. After the session we bathed together. (52 Forest)
  3. One of the most caring masseurs, took great care every inch of my body, with no hurry, after the happy ending, held me upside down leaning towards the wall, I was stark naked, according to him, for blood circulation. But I liked that, different style. (Borneo)
  4. Nothing too great about the massage, but the masseur was just gorgeous, totally my type, so manly and so handsome, best looking in my list, my eyes couldn’t leave his face when he came to wash my feet before massage session. I could not help to ask him strip naked and sleep with me when he offered extra, no sex but he did kiss me voluntarily at the end. Happy. (BB Boy)

All others mostly I have forgotten, what are your most memorable sessions? Maybe you can share here as well.

58 minutes ago, Guest Memorable Massage Sessions said:

Haven’t been to any massage centre since the pandemic started getting serious in February this year. Out of nostalgia, just would like to recap some of the memorable moments during last few years with those non-sexual massage sessions, brackets were the names of massage centres.

1. Half way during massage session, the masseur started to give me blow job and jerked me until I cum, he then continued to massage and gave me second hand job at the end. I came twice during that session. (Kursani)
  2. The masseur was young and hot, but quiet, half way during the session he fingered me and played with my hole for quite some times. Very excited but I didn’t proceed for extra, since he didn’t say anything also. After the session we bathed together. (52 Forest)
  3. One of the most caring masseurs, took great care every inch of my body, with no hurry, after the happy ending, held me upside down leaning towards the wall, I was stark naked, according to him, for blood circulation. But I liked that, different style. (Borneo)
  4. Nothing too great about the massage, but the masseur was just gorgeous, totally my type, so manly and so handsome, best looking in my list, my eyes couldn’t leave his face when he came to wash my feet before massage session. I could not help to ask him strip naked and sleep with me when he offered extra, no sex but he did kiss me voluntarily at the end. Happy. (BB Boy)

All others mostly I have forgotten, what are your most memorable sessions? Maybe you can share here as well.

Yeah

what else

youre so handsome the masseurs proposed? Took you to his family? Asked to massage you again for free?

lol

iM sO sPeCiAl maSSeUrS hJ n fInGeR mE wItHoUt asking 

14 minutes ago, Guest Yeah said:

Yeah

what else

youre so handsome the masseurs proposed? Took you to his family? Asked to massage you again for free?

lol

iM sO sPeCiAl maSSeUrS hJ n fInGeR mE wItHoUt asking 

Only few sessions for those few years, yet you still jealous? 😅 I'll get nothing out of this except sharing and comparing memorable experience with others. Yes, I didn't ask, I didn't tip except the no. 4 which I did agree on RM50 as tips. Whether you believe or not will not affect the facts, thought this should be quite common in massage centres, no? 🤔

15 minutes ago, Guest Memorable Massage Sessions said:

Only few sessions for those few years, yet you still jealous? 😅 I'll get nothing out of this except sharing and comparing memorable experience with others. Yes, I didn't ask, I didn't tip except the no. 4 which I did agree on RM50 as tips. Whether you believe or not will not affect the facts, thought this should be quite common in massage centres, no? 🤔

Maybe he didn’t get his spark joy during the massages, either he get his happy ending with masseur demanding tips or he didn’t bother doing happy ending coz masseur is ugly

2 minutes ago, Clivess said:

Maybe he didn’t get his spark joy during the massages, either he get his happy ending with masseur demanding tips or he didn’t bother doing happy ending coz masseur is ugly

😄

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.