KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Curious
39 minutes ago, Yi007 said:

I went to SS2 Healthland last week..

a lot of new guys were in there

and I had massage from one of those guys

he allowed me to be naked

Any special treatment? How was the massage? Erotic? 

16 hours ago, Yi007 said:

I went to SS2 Healthland last week..

a lot of new guys were in there

and I had massage from one of those guys

he allowed me to be naked

Hmmm are you sure? 
i thought Healthlands center , they have to leave the curtain half open. 

Dear all masters inside here, I need some info about proper massage place around KL or Selangor and the massuer that you can recommend. Please private message me for this. We can be friends and exchange info regarding massage and massuer. I am only interested in the proper massage ones and a bit of sensual maybe. 

12 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

Since most saunas are temporarily closed, I would love to have guys coming over to my place in Mont Kiara just to be sucked & deepthroated by me, no reciprocity required. And perhaps suck nipples. My sucking skill is not average. 😁

Ergo, do HMU if you are interested & can come over to my place for me to suck, deepthroat your tool or/and suck ur nipples. 

Not for chubs, sissy & skinny guys though. 

Me: Malay, slimtoned, 28 years old, 170cm height, 58kg weight. On PrEP. 

P.S.: Hv been watching some videos that focuses on sucking & deepthroating these past few weeks. Hence the desire to suck & deepthroat. But no recording. 

I want 

Had my session with Dawei tuina, overall from my experience it was kinda painful but bearable for me because that how i like it except when he massage my neck. But from previous review about his attitude is somewhat true but my intention is to get a proper massage anyway so i don’t mind. 

Will i go again? Maybe

2 minutes ago, jhaooo1010 said:

Dear guys, 2020 is going to end soon but COVID 19 still surrounding us and make everyone in suffer.

I'm going to plan a small group fun party which make a good ending for 2020, anyone interested to join please come to pm me, just to share the fees of ABNB. We are welcome all the hunks to join us.

Date: Mid of December 2020 (weekend)

Time: TBC (mostly night time)

Venue: 4/5 star Hotel in KL area

Current status: 2T 1B 

Ooo nice. Can I just go and watch and not participate? Lols. Coz I never participate in group fun before. 

Guest Sauna/Massage

No offense, but is it possible for people not to post anything about looking for whatever kinky shit they are seeking in this post. This post is about massage/sauna...

Guest Watch fun
3 hours ago, jhaooo1010 said:

Dear guys, 2020 is going to end soon but COVID 19 still surrounding us and make everyone in suffer.

I'm going to plan a small group fun party which make a good ending for 2020, anyone interested to join please come to pm me, just to share the fees of ABNB. We are welcome all the hunks to join us.

Hi bro how to pm you...i dont have acc here

36 minutes ago, Guest Watch fun said:

Hi bro how to pm you...i dont have acc here

Like that cannot pm him lo...u want to pm must create account lo..like that oso must teach u meh..

On 12/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

Since most saunas are temporarily closed, I would love to have guys coming over to my place in Mont Kiara just to be sucked & deepthroated by me, no reciprocity required. And perhaps suck nipples. My sucking skill is not average. 😁

Ergo, do HMU if you are interested & can come over to my place for me to suck, deepthroat your tool or/and suck ur nipples. 

P.S.: Hv been watching some videos that focuses on sucking & deepthroating these past few weeks. Hence the desire to suck & deepthroat. But no recording. 

after midnight tonight. lemme deepthroat !

7 hours ago, jhaooo1010 said:

u sure is safe to have party ?

Guest Loveurut

Anyone tried the massage place MANS49??? What is it like? Are the guys any good? Worth the money? Do they really follow the SOP? Particularly interested in the massage guy Nesh (Indian)? Any comments?

Thanks

On 12/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

Tonight. My place. I wanna deepthroat and PERHAPS swallow cum. 

Weekends are my favourite as I can finally serve those hot and cum-worthy sucking, licking and deepthroating lover. Anyone wants a great sucker to help you unload and satisfy your lust? A power bottom too. Up for deep and passionate or hard and rough fuck, up to you hit me up. Let me serve you 😉😈

Edited by CuriousKinks

22 hours ago, CuriousKinks said:

Weekends are my favourite as I can finally serve those hot and cum-worthy sucking, licking and deepthroating lover. Anyone wants a great sucker to help you unload and satisfy your lust? A power bottom too. Up for deep and passionate or hard and rough fuck, up to you hit me up. Let me serve you 😉😈

Gotten great responses so far 😉

Keep coming and cumming

Guest Guest guest
On 11/29/2020 at 3:01 PM, Guest Err said:

It’s very sad to see that people are still frequenting to saunas and massage centers during CMCO. Clearly the rising number of covid cases doesn’t worry these people. 

On 11/29/2020 at 3:01 PM, Guest Err said:

It’s very sad to see that people are still frequenting to saunas and massage centers during CMCO. Clearly the rising number of covid cases doesn’t worry these people. 

it's just a choice... in Australia they have eliminated the virus and there's being so much sex and action and all sauna are packed with 40 pax per venue ... so they are queue to get into the sauna... but we all know the virus is not gone... so yeah ... it's the same with HIV it's not 100% unless you'll on PRP but then there's also STI that are not protected... so it's all personal choices 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.