Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest GuestKL
22 hours ago, hornychub said:

Sam the Handsome Muscleman- HornyChub's review

I had an enchanting experience yesterday night with someone absolutely wonderful and it was very enjoyable. I want to write about it and put it down in words to remember the night  :D Pardon my long winded story again, please skip if this offends you. 

Two days ago, I was in office and was browsing through Facebook during lunch break. Somehow, I clicked on the dating tab, and saw a few twink Chinese guys had liked me. Scammers, I thought. I browsed through the men there and as I was spamming the "No Thanks" button, one profile really caught my eye. On my screen there was a good looking, middle-eastern looking man, muscular and posing topless for a selfie. I expanded the interface and read his profile, he's a personal trainer and gosh, the face just really attracted me so much. Manly, chiseled and very well defined features. Without thinking twice I clicked Like, thinking he wouldn't be interested anyway, let's just show some appreciation by liking :D 

Later that day, I had a notification on Facebook saying that I had a match and to my surprise it was that guy! We started talking, he said his name was Sam, 30 years old and from Iran. I think he picked up my over enthusiasm and he told me he provides massage services too. He quoted me on pure massage price for 1 Hour 20 Minutes, and additional charge if I want him to be naked during massage, want to suck him or want to just have sex. Very straight forward but polite haha, I like. His charges were above average but I was quite willing to explore it because I think his physical traits can actually demand that price. I didn't really mind whether his massage was good or bad, I just wanted to meet him. 

The next day, we exchanged WhatsApp numbers and set up an appointment to meet in a hotel room in Kl Sentral area at 7.30pm. I was eagerly waiting for work to end because I was so excited for this date. He teased me by sending me a selfie of him working out in the gym. Very muscular but his face which was partially blocked by the phone in his hand, really intrigued me. I also noticed that on his pictures, he has vitiligo, just a few spots on his body and knuckles. He did not mention to me, but I saw it and I didn't mind it. Some people think that people with vitiligo is a turn off but I don't think so. I think our imperfections are what made us unique as individuals. I waited and waited but at 5.45pm, my freaking boss suddenly called for a meeting. I knew it might be a long winded meeting, so I texted Sam to let him know in advance that I might be late for our appointment and that I was deeply sorry. Unlike other masseurs he was very understanding, and told me it's okay, just let him know when I was leaving office. 

Finally my meeting was over, I rushed to the hotel that I booked on Agoda. Due to RMCO the hotels now are very cheap and affordable. The one I have chosen was Easy Hotel and upon arrival, the reception and entrance was nothing much to be impressed about but upon entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised. I waited patiently for Sam to arrive, and after 10 minutes or so, I heard a knock on my door. 

I opened the door and saw the very good looking Sam smiling at me, he was in a black tee and track bottom and it really showcased his muscular body. I said hi and apologized again for delaying the appointment. He smiled and said that it was not a problem. God damn this guy is even more attractive in person, his thick eyebrows, long eyelashes and his eyes that felt like they were staring right into your souls, his tall nose and his smile. He had a different hairstyle from his photo that made his look more chic and handsome. He excused himself and used the washroom while I striped and got into the bed. 

When he got out of the washroom, he was only in his underwear. I noticed the big patch of vitiligo on his left leg and some part of his body but it did not take away how sexy and gorgeous he was. He stood in front of me, asking me if I was ready to start. I turn around and lied on the bed, as he slowly proceeded with the massage. He applied good pressure on my leg but I was not paying attention to massage (I had 3 this week already). I caressed his hairy thigh and he folded my arm and placed my palm on my back in front of his crotch. I caressed his cock through his underwear, and I felt it slowly growing to be bigger. After some teasing and caressing, I heard him taking off his underwear completely behind me, and his meat was placed back into my palm without the piece of fabric between us. It felt firm and hot in my palm, and good sized too. 

After a while, he suggested that if I was not up for the massage, we could just have fun. Hahaha I was really not focusing on the massage part so I said yes. He asked me where do I want him. We both stood up, completely naked and I hugged him, feeling his very muscular body and just admiring his handsome face. He looked a bit like Milo Ventimiglia, so handsome with some facial hair on his face. To think that he is only 30 years old but already looking so manly and graceful. I kept exploring his body and his man scent really drove me insane. I asked him to move back onto the bed, where I started sucking his cock. There was vitiligo on his cock too but I sucked on it just like I would any other cock. I felt it growing bigger and bigger in my mouth. Sam was giving me his moans of approval and as he grew hard, he started deep throat fucking me and I loved it. He had a nice sized thick cock and I loved to be used my him this way. The innocent me asked if he wanted to cum, he said no, it was too early, and told me he doesn't cum from just sucking, but I was doing an excellent job (then why u no cum :D ). I also learnt that he is a straight guy who prefers fucking women. 

He then asked me to focus on my pleasure and asked me how he could please me. I first asked him to climb on top of me. His muscular body was right on top of mine and we cuddled for some time. He let me enjoy the moment and I planted my face on his strong chest. I think sometimes what we are seeking is intimacy rather than just sex, and often time we get confused and mix up these two concepts. I caressed his muscular back and his biceps in my face made me feel really good and somehow...safe. I also really enjoyed his manpit and the scent that came out of it ❤️ He got off me after a while, and he nibbled on my nipples while I jerked myself, his hands caressing me all over. Staring at his face I was brought to climax soon after. No anal sex as I didn't want sloppy sex to ruin this session. 

After I cleaned myself, I paid him the promised amount, I thought I paid him the correct amount, but he gave me back a piece of RM50 note saying that I mistakenly paid extra. Indeed I had, and I was impressed by his honesty. He was kind and friendly, and very open minded throughout the session, always smiling. We stayed in bed, as we chatted about life, bout his aspiration, his past and it was fun. I got to know him better and his character really surfaced and this is a guy I would be friends with. We traded Instagram handle, and after a good hour of chatting, he got dressed and left. Might consider to ask him to be my personal trainer :D  

If anyone wish to try him, here is a few things to take note:
1. He is very good looking and good body, but he has vitiligo (look it up)
2. He is straight but open minded

3. His charges are medium-high range
4. He does outcall only for now. 

Photo is shared with his permission.

P/S: This review is based on my personal experience blablabla...

WeChat Image_20201218133600.jpg

DM me If you want his contact info. Might take some time to reply

cant help but think how some poor guy, running away from poverty or war somewhere, ends up in some sleazy hotel room massaging fcking obese and disgusting freak. Life is really cruel.

Guest GuestKL
19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can't blame them, it takes time for them to realized themselves they are lonely and their sadness makes them prey people hard online. 

Their sadness makes their delusional stories extra entertaining, and makes people laugh hard at things only they imagine themselves.

hahahahahaha at least they make themselves useful for others

Guest BlastBrawl
1 hour ago, Guest GuestKL said:

cant help but think how some poor guy, running away from poverty or war somewhere, ends up in some sleazy hotel room massaging fcking obese and disgusting freak. Life is really cruel.

That "fcking obese and disgusting freak" might just be someone else's cup of tea. That is good because it makes life less cruel. Just saying

2 hours ago, Guest GuestKL said:

He's not so powerless and can make his own decisions. To be honest I think he had a good time too :) 

Guest Curious
On 12/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, hornychub said:

I had an enchanting experience yesterday night with someone absolutely wonderful and it was very enjoyable. I want to write about it and put it down in words to remember the night  :D Pardon my long winded story again, please skip if this offends you. 

Two days ago, I was in office and was browsing through Facebook during lunch break. Somehow, I clicked on the dating tab, and saw a few twink Chinese guys had liked me. Scammers, I thought. I browsed through the men there and as I was spamming the "No Thanks" button, one profile really caught my eye. On my screen there was a good looking, middle-eastern looking man, muscular and posing topless for a selfie. I expanded the interface and read his profile, he's a personal trainer and gosh, the face just really attracted me so much. Manly, chiseled and very well defined features. Without thinking twice I clicked Like, thinking he wouldn't be interested anyway, let's just show some appreciation by liking :D 

Later that day, I had a notification on Facebook saying that I had a match and to my surprise it was that guy! We started talking, he said his name was Sam, 30 years old and from Iran. I think he picked up my over enthusiasm and he told me he provides massage services too. He quoted me on pure massage price for 1 Hour 20 Minutes, and additional charge if I want him to be naked during massage, want to suck him or want to just have sex. Very straight forward but polite haha, I like. His charges were above average but I was quite willing to explore it because I think his physical traits can actually demand that price. I didn't really mind whether his massage was good or bad, I just wanted to meet him. 

The next day, we exchanged WhatsApp numbers and set up an appointment to meet in a hotel room in Kl Sentral area at 7.30pm. I was eagerly waiting for work to end because I was so excited for this date. He teased me by sending me a selfie of him working out in the gym. Very muscular but his face which was partially blocked by the phone in his hand, really intrigued me. I also noticed that on his pictures, he has vitiligo, just a few spots on his body and knuckles. He did not mention to me, but I saw it and I didn't mind it. Some people think that people with vitiligo is a turn off but I don't think so. I think our imperfections are what made us unique as individuals. I waited and waited but at 5.45pm, my freaking boss suddenly called for a meeting. I knew it might be a long winded meeting, so I texted Sam to let him know in advance that I might be late for our appointment and that I was deeply sorry. Unlike other masseurs he was very understanding, and told me it's okay, just let him know when I was leaving office. 

Finally my meeting was over, I rushed to the hotel that I booked on Agoda. Due to RMCO the hotels now are very cheap and affordable. The one I have chosen was Easy Hotel and upon arrival, the reception and entrance was nothing much to be impressed about but upon entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised. I waited patiently for Sam to arrive, and after 10 minutes or so, I heard a knock on my door. 

I opened the door and saw the very good looking Sam smiling at me, he was in a black tee and track bottom and it really showcased his muscular body. I said hi and apologized again for delaying the appointment. He smiled and said that it was not a problem. God damn this guy is even more attractive in person, his thick eyebrows, long eyelashes and his eyes that felt like they were staring right into your souls, his tall nose and his smile. He had a different hairstyle from his photo that made his look more chic and handsome. He excused himself and used the washroom while I striped and got into the bed. 

When he got out of the washroom, he was only in his underwear. I noticed the big patch of vitiligo on his left leg and some part of his body but it did not take away how sexy and gorgeous he was. He stood in front of me, asking me if I was ready to start. I turn around and lied on the bed, as he slowly proceeded with the massage. He applied good pressure on my leg but I was not paying attention to massage (I had 3 this week already). I caressed his hairy thigh and he folded my arm and placed my palm on my back in front of his crotch. I caressed his cock through his underwear, and I felt it slowly growing to be bigger. After some teasing and caressing, I heard him taking off his underwear completely behind me, and his meat was placed back into my palm without the piece of fabric between us. It felt firm and hot in my palm, and good sized too. 

After a while, he suggested that if I was not up for the massage, we could just have fun. Hahaha I was really not focusing on the massage part so I said yes. He asked me where do I want him. We both stood up, completely naked and I hugged him, feeling his very muscular body and just admiring his handsome face. He looked a bit like Milo Ventimiglia, so handsome with some facial hair on his face. To think that he is only 30 years old but already looking so manly and graceful. I kept exploring his body and his man scent really drove me insane. I asked him to move back onto the bed, where I started sucking his cock. There was vitiligo on his cock too but I sucked on it just like I would any other cock. I felt it growing bigger and bigger in my mouth. Sam was giving me his moans of approval and as he grew hard, he started deep throat fucking me and I loved it. He had a nice sized thick cock and I loved to be used my him this way. The innocent me asked if he wanted to cum, he said no, it was too early, and told me he doesn't cum from just sucking, but I was doing an excellent job (then why u no cum :D ). I also learnt that he is a straight guy who prefers fucking women. 

He then asked me to focus on my pleasure and asked me how he could please me. I first asked him to climb on top of me. His muscular body was right on top of mine and we cuddled for some time. He let me enjoy the moment and I planted my face on his strong chest. I think sometimes what we are seeking is intimacy rather than just sex, and often time we get confused and mix up these two concepts. I caressed his muscular back and his biceps in my face made me feel really good and somehow...safe. I also really enjoyed his manpit and the scent that came out of it ❤️ He got off me after a while, and he nibbled on my nipples while I jerked myself, his hands caressing me all over. Staring at his face I was brought to climax soon after. No anal sex as I didn't want sloppy sex to ruin this session. 

After I cleaned myself, I paid him the promised amount, I thought I paid him the correct amount, but he gave me back a piece of RM50 note saying that I mistakenly paid extra. Indeed I had, and I was impressed by his honesty. He was kind and friendly, and very open minded throughout the session, always smiling. We stayed in bed, as we chatted about life, bout his aspiration, his past and it was fun. I got to know him better and his character really surfaced and this is a guy I would be friends with. We traded Instagram handle, and after a good hour of chatting, he got dressed and left. Might consider to ask him to be my personal trainer :D  

Always admire your good writing skill and sharing 👍👍

Tried number 9 at Thai best SS2 for 1.5  after recommended by our member here. I Just feel weird that he keep getting new towel in and out of the room. I wonder is it the new SOP to keep cleaning client’s body after every steps? I have never experience this before in other massage centre. He wasted a lot time on cleaning rather than massaging and skipped most of the massage part. I will not return. 

Massage skill 5/10

28 minutes ago, hornychub said:

He's not so powerless and can make his own decisions. To be honest I think he had a good time too :) 

Making you think he enjoyed it is the best recurring income a prostitute can do for himself

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Making you think he enjoyed it is the best recurring income a prostitute can do for himself

C'mon..why all these hate..

Do you guys know if Mandi Manda will be open today?

1 hour ago, hornychub said:

Some people can be so cruel, insensitive and I suspect he's living a sad life and is jealous of yours and just gets pleasure from trying to hurt people.
Thank you for your well-written review as usual. 
All the best.

43 minutes ago, Pleasuremytops said:

Some people can be so cruel, insensitive and I suspect he's living a sad life and is jealous of yours and just gets pleasure from trying to hurt people.
All the best.

Thank you for being kind. All the best to you too 

31 minutes ago, Tamagoci said:

Hi I have sent you a pm

Replied ;)

10 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Hope we can meet up one day 😊

;)

On 12/14/2020 at 1:11 AM, chriszwj said:

Sharing my experience at Thai Best SS2 earlier. I went per usual, asked for a male masseur for an hour long oil massage. What started off as a normal massage, became sensual quite quickly. While doing my back, the masseur lowered the towel way below my butt and even caressed my privates from behind. He rubbed some balm on my balls which gave it a tingly feeling. When I turned to the front, he “adjusted” the towel, lifting up a couple of times to look at my parts. I honestly don’t mind, though I would’ve preferred a proper massage. He asked if I wanted to extend my hour by another 30 minutes but I had another appointment after and declined. While massaging my thighs he did stray and rubbed my dick a bit but did not progress further. What was interesting was towards the end, he rubbed me down with a towel and took the time to clean my dick. I guess because I didn’t extend the time, he didn’t do anything more, but he did asked me to come back after the massage and said his number is 9. For those who are keen to try, please remember that Thai Best is a proper massage center so be discreet. 

Thank you for a very positive and honest field report and sharing your session with us.
Very useful. May I have the exact address of Thai Best? I am not based in KL.
Would you care to PM it to me as I don't think you are allowed to advertise here.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:08 AM, hornychub said:

Went to a few spots for massage recently, thought I'd just share what I find instead of writing long winded detailed reviews:

Oriental Signature Level B2 Branch at Pavilion
Masseur: 阿龙 Long
Came here after work appointment, their male masseurs are all from Mainland China. I asked for the oldest guy they had, and was pleasantly surprised to see an older daddy type China man. Massage was very hard and on point, but his smooth palm rubbing against my skin really sent my mind elsewhere. Other than giving good massage, Long took the trouble of using his Chinese technique to crack my waist, and also he tried his very best to straighten my legs and stretched them. It felt very good but poor guy, he was really committed to make me feel good. A married man who came to Malaysia alone without his family, how I wished I could make him feel good, but seeing he did not have any advances, I just enjoyed the massage. When he brushed his palm against my body and butt, it felt so nice. And when he did the stretching for me, my feet was planted on his strong hard body, could feel his biceps and hard chest. Very interesting and enjoyable session, although it's Pavilion level spending. Will return for this sexy older man again. RM218 for 2 hours and RM32 as tips 

Note to self: Always have an open mind to try new things

Good field reports. Very fair reporting which I respect
Regarding Long at Oriental Signature. Seems very interesting and very professional. Maybe if you had asked him the right questions, he might have played with you. 

2 hours ago, Pleasuremytops said:

All the best.

I agree, why need to be like this. Wonder if he tries to identify people's weakness due to his jealousy and spread wrong info

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

Maybe he even have a thing to f**k retarded guys like you. I doubt his aftertaste is so good after this expose about him, his vitiligo, or publishing his full pic to your disgusting post. Furthermore, although in your delusional head you think you are helping someone...believe me that after reading your little stories, price for those MBs goes from cheap to nothing. For you it would be better that money you spend on MBs you invest in some good therapy, counseling or something like that.

Guest MonsoonBlue
2 hours ago, Pleasuremytops said:

All the best.

This kind of sissy guy jealous or can't stand guys that are more soft than him and girl that are more hard than him, tomboy type...always get info from auntie or stupid women, always suspicious one and spread wrong rumours, if u meet this kind of person better run away

Soft has nothing to do with sissy. 2 different thing

Guest MonsoonBlue
43 minutes ago, Guest Display said:

Can anyone like at least help answering people's questions here instead of replying to trolls and fighting and insulting each other? What the fuck is wrong with you all

Everyone are answering question

You got see?

1 hour ago, hornychub said:

For Long, my Gaydar was telling me he was not daring enough and he values his job :D 

+60 13-350 3083 Can Whatsapp the uncle, careful, he's grumpy

For location just google Borneo Massage

After our session, we lay down in bed together and chat. I asked him if he welcome male customers like me and whether he wanted more business. He said yes and he was excited about the idea but very sweet that he said he doesn't wanna take up my time. Like I said, his photo was shared with his consent. And what's wrong with having vitiligo? It's just a pigmentation condition, and people should know before choosing to go for him. I saw his vitiligo on my own and I am fine with it, but some people might not be comfortable with it, so I have to mention it.

In my book it's helping him, I took a my personal time to write this review and I have to endure trolls like you after sharing it. But deep down I believe this is a guy worth sharing about. I actually don't like to share here, always get attacked for what? 

Today he texted me and thanked me for the enquiries he received. So I just do what I feel is good and right. Your opinion doesn't matter to me. But have a good day anyway

Glad that there's Cinderella story to read, something to read and laugh

Guest iammonkey
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe he even have a thing to f**k retarded guys like you. I doubt his aftertaste is so good after this expose about him, his vitiligo, or publishing his full pic to your disgusting post. Furthermore, although in your delusional head you think you are helping someone...believe me that after reading your little stories, price for those MBs goes from cheap to nothing. For you it would be better that money you spend on MBs you invest in some good therapy, counseling or something like that.

Bustard?.get a life!

1 hour ago, groupFunKL92 said:

my sense was correct. mandi manda has been reopened since last weekend. 

it is only open on Saturday & Sunday, 4pm to 10pm. 

How many people were there? Im gonna go there next week. 

2 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

my sense was correct. mandi manda has been reopened since last weekend. 

it is only open on Saturday & Sunday, 4pm to 10pm. 

I had so much fun at Forest 52 compare to MM. Maybe bcoz of the location.

11 minutes ago, Guest ADam said:

I had so much fun at Forest 52 compare to MM. Maybe bcoz of the location.

Hows the crowd at 52? I never been there. I usually just go to Mandi manda. 

Guest Papaboy

Hello to everyone in this group.. if anyone have any recommendations for massage,body scrub or waxing done by older gay men please reply here.. prefer someone who is a little friendly and like to tease during service.. tq..

15 hours ago, Guest MonsoonBlue said:

This kind of sissy guy jealous or can't stand guys that are more soft than him and girl that are more hard than him, tomboy type...always get info from auntie or stupid women, always suspicious one and spread wrong rumours, if u meet this kind of person better run away

Soft has nothing to do with sissy. 2 different thing

Poor him and those that listen to his rumours 🤭 Hope they don't become animals 

8 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

It is just me or Shah’s ass is bigger firmer now?
feeel nice during b2b, he on top, chest to chest. Can grab his butt. When he stood up, his ass shape wasreally obvious,

maybe more squat  during mco.

Is he still in shape overall? Chest especially😁

15 hours ago, hornychub said:

For Long, my Gaydar was telling me he was not daring enough and he values his job :D 

+60 13-350 3083 Can Whatsapp the uncle, careful, he's grumpy

For location just google Borneo Massage

After our session, we lay down in bed together and chat. I asked him if he welcome male customers like me and whether he wanted more business. He said yes and he was excited about the idea but very sweet that he said he doesn't wanna take up my time. Like I said, his photo was shared with his consent. And what's wrong with having vitiligo? It's just a pigmentation condition, and people should know before choosing to go for him. I saw his vitiligo on my own and I am fine with it, but some people might not be comfortable with it, so I have to mention it.

In my book it's helping him, I took a my personal time to write this review and I have to endure trolls like you after sharing it. But deep down I believe this is a guy worth sharing about. I actually don't like to share here, always get attacked for what? 

Today he texted me and thanked me for the enquiries he received. So I just do what I feel is good and right. Your opinion doesn't matter to me. But have a good day anyway

Hehe.. hence why uncle Long should massage us in a private room away from his job place... ;)

Hi. May i get his number please?

10 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

It is just me or Shah’s ass is bigger firmer now?
feeel nice during b2b, he on top, chest to chest. Can grab his butt. When he stood up, his ass shape wasreally obvious,

maybe more squat  during mco.

Been awhile since i went to shah. Maybe i should pay a visit again lol

Can i have his contact?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.