Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 12/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, hornychub said:

Sam the Handsome Muscleman- HornyChub's review

I had an enchanting experience yesterday night with someone absolutely wonderful and it was very enjoyable. I want to write about it and put it down in words to remember the night  :D Pardon my long winded story again, please skip if this offends you. 

Two days ago, I was in office and was browsing through Facebook during lunch break. Somehow, I clicked on the dating tab, and saw a few twink Chinese guys had liked me. Scammers, I thought. I browsed through the men there and as I was spamming the "No Thanks" button, one profile really caught my eye. On my screen there was a good looking, middle-eastern looking man, muscular and posing topless for a selfie. I expanded the interface and read his profile, he's a personal trainer and gosh, the face just really attracted me so much. Manly, chiseled and very well defined features. Without thinking twice I clicked Like, thinking he wouldn't be interested anyway, let's just show some appreciation by liking :D 

Later that day, I had a notification on Facebook saying that I had a match and to my surprise it was that guy! We started talking, he said his name was Sam, 30 years old and from Iran. I think he picked up my over enthusiasm and he told me he provides massage services too. He quoted me on pure massage price for 1 Hour 20 Minutes, and additional charge if I want him to be naked during massage, want to suck him or want to just have sex. Very straight forward but polite haha, I like. His charges were above average but I was quite willing to explore it because I think his physical traits can actually demand that price. I didn't really mind whether his massage was good or bad, I just wanted to meet him. 

The next day, we exchanged WhatsApp numbers and set up an appointment to meet in a hotel room in Kl Sentral area at 7.30pm. I was eagerly waiting for work to end because I was so excited for this date. He teased me by sending me a selfie of him working out in the gym. Very muscular but his face which was partially blocked by the phone in his hand, really intrigued me. I also noticed that on his pictures, he has vitiligo, just a few spots on his body and knuckles. He did not mention to me, but I saw it and I didn't mind it. Some people think that people with vitiligo is a turn off but I don't think so. I think our imperfections are what made us unique as individuals. I waited and waited but at 5.45pm, my freaking boss suddenly called for a meeting. I knew it might be a long winded meeting, so I texted Sam to let him know in advance that I might be late for our appointment and that I was deeply sorry. Unlike other masseurs he was very understanding, and told me it's okay, just let him know when I was leaving office. 

Finally my meeting was over, I rushed to the hotel that I booked on Agoda. Due to RMCO the hotels now are very cheap and affordable. The one I have chosen was Easy Hotel and upon arrival, the reception and entrance was nothing much to be impressed about but upon entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised. I waited patiently for Sam to arrive, and after 10 minutes or so, I heard a knock on my door. 

I opened the door and saw the very good looking Sam smiling at me, he was in a black tee and track bottom and it really showcased his muscular body. I said hi and apologized again for delaying the appointment. He smiled and said that it was not a problem. God damn this guy is even more attractive in person, his thick eyebrows, long eyelashes and his eyes that felt like they were staring right into your souls, his tall nose and his smile. He had a different hairstyle from his photo that made his look more chic and handsome. He excused himself and used the washroom while I striped and got into the bed. 

When he got out of the washroom, he was only in his underwear. I noticed the big patch of vitiligo on his left leg and some part of his body but it did not take away how sexy and gorgeous he was. He stood in front of me, asking me if I was ready to start. I turn around and lied on the bed, as he slowly proceeded with the massage. He applied good pressure on my leg but I was not paying attention to massage (I had 3 this week already). I caressed his hairy thigh and he folded my arm and placed my palm on my back in front of his crotch. I caressed his cock through his underwear, and I felt it slowly growing to be bigger. After some teasing and caressing, I heard him taking off his underwear completely behind me, and his meat was placed back into my palm without the piece of fabric between us. It felt firm and hot in my palm, and good sized too. 

After a while, he suggested that if I was not up for the massage, we could just have fun. Hahaha I was really not focusing on the massage part so I said yes. He asked me where do I want him. We both stood up, completely naked and I hugged him, feeling his very muscular body and just admiring his handsome face. He looked a bit like Milo Ventimiglia, so handsome with some facial hair on his face. To think that he is only 30 years old but already looking so manly and graceful. I kept exploring his body and his man scent really drove me insane. I asked him to move back onto the bed, where I started sucking his cock. There was vitiligo on his cock too but I sucked on it just like I would any other cock. I felt it growing bigger and bigger in my mouth. Sam was giving me his moans of approval and as he grew hard, he started deep throat fucking me and I loved it. He had a nice sized thick cock and I loved to be used my him this way. The innocent me asked if he wanted to cum, he said no, it was too early, and told me he doesn't cum from just sucking, but I was doing an excellent job (then why u no cum :D ). I also learnt that he is a straight guy who prefers fucking women. 

He then asked me to focus on my pleasure and asked me how he could please me. I first asked him to climb on top of me. His muscular body was right on top of mine and we cuddled for some time. He let me enjoy the moment and I planted my face on his strong chest. I think sometimes what we are seeking is intimacy rather than just sex, and often time we get confused and mix up these two concepts. I caressed his muscular back and his biceps in my face made me feel really good and somehow...safe. I also really enjoyed his manpit and the scent that came out of it ❤️ He got off me after a while, and he nibbled on my nipples while I jerked myself, his hands caressing me all over. Staring at his face I was brought to climax soon after. No anal sex as I didn't want sloppy sex to ruin this session. 

After I cleaned myself, I paid him the promised amount, I thought I paid him the correct amount, but he gave me back a piece of RM50 note saying that I mistakenly paid extra. Indeed I had, and I was impressed by his honesty. He was kind and friendly, and very open minded throughout the session, always smiling. We stayed in bed, as we chatted about life, bout his aspiration, his past and it was fun. I got to know him better and his character really surfaced and this is a guy I would be friends with. We traded Instagram handle, and after a good hour of chatting, he got dressed and left. Might consider to ask him to be my personal trainer :D  

If anyone wish to try him, here is a few things to take note:
1. He is very good looking and good body, but he has vitiligo (look it up)
2. He is straight but open minded

3. His charges are medium-high range
4. He does outcall only for now. 

Photo is shared with his permission.

P/S: This review is based on my personal experience blablabla...

WeChat Image_20201218133600.jpg

DM me If you want his contact info. Might take some time to reply

Interested. PM Please

Guest Idlimilli
On 12/19/2020 at 6:09 PM, Guest MonsoonBlue said:

This kind of sissy guy jealous or can't stand guys that are more soft than him and girl that are more hard than him, tomboy type...always get info from auntie or stupid women, always suspicious one and spread wrong rumours, if u meet this kind of person better run away

Soft has nothing to do with sissy. 2 different thing

Sounds like a busybody but lonely person that ask very specific questions about other guys. 

Anyway, any other reviews about any recent encounter?

On 12/19/2020 at 9:38 PM, Guest CuriousGuy said:

Anyone can recommend me Boyzilian service with affordable pricing.. Prefer male therapist.. My hair become like forest d down there.. Haha.. 

https://www.aromann.com/waxing
I don't know if RM150 is considered affordable, I only go there.
Or see the promotion page for bundled promotion.
Aromann Wisma UOA (Bukit Bintang) 03-21664882. Ask for Man (pronounced "mun"). Babu also can.
Don't book online, they'll never see your booking.

Edited by jbot1117

49 minutes ago, Bruce124 said:

Does sempurna and fresh m2m place takin care/valued their client's details n privacy? It is my first time wanna try incall service, usually take outcall service, dont know whta to expect.. does anyone mind sharing your opinion on your experience having the service at both centre?

For sempurna since cmco began, for every appointment the boss always give my contact to the massuer so that he can liaise with me directly to bring me up. The guy got my number but nothing much happened other than prior to the massage. But I have not tried in call. 

2 hours ago, hornychub said:

For sempurna since cmco began, for every appointment the boss always give my contact to the massuer so that he can liaise with me directly to bring me up. The guy got my number but nothing much happened other than prior to the massage. But I have not tried in call. 

Incall means at the massage place. So u always outcall with sempurna?

fuck. had such an awesome time in MM yesterday. 

The 1st guy i made out with...damn he was such a good kisser. such passion. such lust. such rush  i didnt mind him being sloppy cuz he got a fresh clean breath. and he was macho (not cute as he was not twinkish. not at all). and nice dick. with moderate precum. not leaking like a broken faucet. i believe we made out for more than an hour (if not, it felt like that). needless to say we were surrounded with other guys. other horny hand-groping guys. that was where i felt like doing an experiment. My hypothesis was if the guy liked making out with me, he would not just play along with the groping from those guys, he would brush them off even. Darn i was glad he proved my hypothesis right...and i gave him sloppy blowjob & lick his pits & nips!

the 2nd guy. the first was fueled by pure lust, sexual vigor & raging virility, this 2nd guy was sensual. i was drawn to him when he sat next to me in front of the dry sauna, and when he came back after entering the wet sauna for a short bit. i was sitting there for some time as i needed to take a breather after the intense makeout with the 1st guy. i made another hypothesis...if he was into me, he would approach me in the dark room. and voila....my 2nd hypothesis was proven on poibt too! we hold hands for some time and i kissed his forehead & smelled his hair. it smelled of fresh shampoo. i believed it was pantene as i used it before. as he was shorter than me...i lightly point his head up and we kissed slowly but deeply. not sloppy like the 1st one...but passionate nonetheless. same act with the 1st one, but this time a lot less intense dominance but a lot more sensuous touches & kissings. we then went to the bed in the dark room as by then the crowd has subsided and in the end, he came after a slow sensuous blowjob from me. 

in the end. i finished off the night by rewarding myself with 2 plates of nasi goreng at home. 

48 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

The 1st guy i made out with...damn he was such a good kisser. such passion. such lust. such rush  i didnt mind him being sloppy cuz he got a fresh clean breath. and he was macho (not cute as he was not twinkish. not at all). and nice dick. with moderate precum. not leaking like a broken faucet. i believe we made out for more than an hour (if not, it felt like that). needless to say we were surrounded with other guys. other horny hand-groping guys. that was where i felt like doing an experiment. My hypothesis was if the guy liked making out with me, he would not just play along with the groping from those guys, he would brush them off even. Darn i was glad he proved my hypothesis right...and i gave him sloppy blowjob & lick his pits & nips!

the 2nd guy. the first was fueled by pure lust, sexual vigor & raging virility, this 2nd guy was sensual. i was drawn to him when he sat next to me in front of the dry sauna, and when he came back after entering the wet sauna for a short bit. i was sitting there for some time as i needed to take a breather after the intense makeout with the 1st guy. i made another hypothesis...if he was into me, he would approach me in the dark room. and voila....my 2nd hypothesis was proven on poibt too! we hold hands for some time and i kissed his forehead & smelled his hair. it smelled of fresh shampoo. i believed it was pantene as i used it before. as he was shorter than me...i lightly point his head up and we kissed slowly but deeply. not sloppy like the 1st one...but passionate nonetheless. same act with the 1st one, but this time a lot less intense dominance but a lot more sensuous touches & kissings. we then went to the bed in the dark room as by then the crowd has subsided and in the end, he came after a slow sensuous blowjob from me. 

in the end. i finished off the night by rewarding myself with 2 plates of nasi goreng at home. 

it just a quick BJ, not research study on covid vaccine.

Guest Aussielad
58 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

sounds like a fantasy built in your head rather than an actual reality. but ofc, as long as you can tell others that you’re selling like hot cake... anything goes~ 

9 hours ago, Tun said:

Any update?

I went to Uncle Long to be pampered again last Sunday. His massage skills, really one of the best I've tried. One of the member actually went to try and told me that he really enjoyed Uncle Long as well. Hard and he is really focused and committed on his work. Unfortunately this uncle didn't give me any opportunity for advances, he kept attacking me with his hard strokes. It was so good. He gives off a traditional straight Chinese man aura. Sexy as fuck but straight as fuck. But not giving up just yet.  

7 hours ago, Guest Edward massage said:

Anyone tried Edward OUG parklane? How does he look like? Lean? Slim? Any field report guys? Thx

I tried him once long time ago. He is in his 40s, decent looking, average body with slight tummy. 

30 minutes ago, hornychub said:

I went to Uncle Long to be pampered again last Sunday. His massage skills, really one of the best I've tried. One of the member actually went to try and told me that he really enjoyed Uncle Long as well. Hard and he is really focused and committed on his work. Unfortunately this uncle didn't give me any opportunity for advances, he kept attacking me with his hard strokes. It was so good. He gives off a traditional straight Chinese man aura. Sexy as fuck but straight as fuck. But not giving up just yet.  

I tried him once long time ago. He is in his 40s, decent looking, average body with slight tummy. 

Hi, can you share me their both contact?

6 hours ago, hornychub said:

Hahaha. Thats why must get sexy China daddy, uncle Long one on one in a neutral setting loh. Then can go in for the "kill".. let him know how macho he is loh. Complement him loh, say naughty things to him and see how he react lah. I also wish to try him now.  Lol. 

12 minutes ago, Daddyhunter said:

Hahaha. Thats why must get sexy China daddy, uncle Long one on one in a neutral setting loh. Then can go in for the "kill".. let him know how macho he is loh. Complement him loh, say naughty things to him and see how he react lah. I also wish to try him now.  Lol. 

Don't wanna ruin the good massage too. It's sooo enjoyable. I'm good if nothing happens too :D 

Guest Go fuck yourself
1 hour ago, G_M said:

DO NOT post as guest and troll people and discriminate race and religion.

You think I don't know who you are?

Do that again and I will ban your account and every account that you start.

There will be no more warning!

Whatever bitch

as if others are so respectful 

damn you and this disgusting site

33 minutes ago, G_M said:

The disgusting person can only blame others.

With your acknowledgment, your account will vanished and please don't come back because you will be eating your own words.

There goes an ugly bitch!

Bye Clementine!

As if I give a fuck

also, you aren’t any better than me if you engage with the same way I write

youre as shitty as it gets

now go fuck yourself 

8 hours ago, Guest Curious ah long said:

how does ah long look like?

In his 50s, short hair almost buzz cut with some salt and pepper colour on the sides, big eyes, other parts are concealed by his mask. Deep manly voice and the way he calls you laoban haha, absolutely awesome. Love his veiny fair strong arms too.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.