Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

8 hours ago, Guest Looking said:

Went to Aromann and Tantara spa, and found out that new therapists.

Aromann - took full body + batin, was serviced by indo guy. Very sensual and erotic, full of edging and he really took his time to play. Forgot to ask his name. Then I return for second time, was serviced by arab looking men, just a normal massage. After few weeks, I went back and was serviced by a different arab looking men. The massage was sensual and full of erotic touching, he kept on whispers to my ear and the sound of his breath is exhirilating but he left me hanging haha.

Tantara - took 90 mins of massage, and serviced by a chinese guy. Very strong stroke, good massage but not sensual. Then he proceed for urut batin and HE. While going out, saw another chinese masseur but mascular. Perhaps need to book for another time for that guy. Oh and the receptionist also quite manly and muscular. Would love to get a massage from him.

Sempurna - took 100 package with ali. Not qualify for a massage since he went straight for sensual and asked to fuck me which i declined. He did rimmed me to happy ending though. In another session took kamarul and did a muscle worship. Ended with a good old session of jacking and happy ending.

Any other places to recommend?

How's Kamarul? Is he really muscular?

8 hours ago, Guest Looking said:

Aromann - took full body + batin, was serviced by indo guy. Very sensual and erotic, full of edging and he really took his time to play. Forgot to ask his name. Then I return for second time, was serviced by arab looking men, just a normal massage. After few weeks, I went back and was serviced by a different arab looking men. The massage was sensual and full of erotic touching, he kept on whispers to my ear and the sound of his breath is exhirilating but he left me hanging haha.

Tantara - took 90 mins of massage, and serviced by a chinese guy. Very strong stroke, good massage but not sensual. Then he proceed for urut batin and HE. While going out, saw another chinese masseur but mascular. Perhaps need to book for another time for that guy. Oh and the receptionist also quite manly and muscular. Would love to get a massage from him.

Sempurna - took 100 package with ali. Not qualify for a massage since he went straight for sensual and asked to fuck me which i declined. He did rimmed me to happy ending though. In another session took kamarul and did a muscle worship. Ended with a good old session of jacking and happy ending.

Now I'm intrigued by the muscular chinese in Tantara. 

Btw the aromann you are referring is UOA right

11 hours ago, Guest Looking said:

Actually how many masseurs available in these two centres?

Guest HappyHappy
On 12/25/2020 at 5:24 PM, Guest guest said:

these guys need attention too, else it would be very lonely for them hehehe

merry xmas everyone

😂 Lonely that's why always online 

People happy got attractive partner to spend time 

Guest HappyHappy
On 12/26/2020 at 12:17 AM, Guest ADam said:

He can always create another guest acc and be he again as nuisance. 

*Sigh! 

Why la some people cant behave nicely and be matured. 😔

You are also guest account, it's good that you know about yourself 😆on top of what the mod is sayin

1 hour ago, zacron said:

I thought its been a while since I dropped any review here. Here’s my review on Adian from Sempurna

I was looking for a fit and handsome third person to join me and my partner during the Christmas break (hence why I posted here earlier on) - but no avail so we decided to get an MB

at first I had a massage with Aidan as most people reviewed here. Indeed he has a fit and muscular body but the face however wasnt my cup of tea (anyone prefers tukang kebun or rough face look can hire him). We didnt have any happy ending so I decided to book outcall to have a three way with my partner the next day. 

When he arrived we had a tough time to ask him to bottom as he wasnt that keen but after a while he decided it was a go.

it was a three way but I didnt join as I had an earlier session so I was watching my partner playing with him. Bear in mind my partner is of good looking and hot body (had to re-emphasise this in case anyone wanna join us next weekend lol!)

My partner was having a hard time with him. While Aidan was all muscles, he didnt take a good care of his hygiene. He smells (until I had to spray the whole room while they were having fun), and he literally sucks my partner’s dick after he fucked aidan (so he basically swallows his own shit) urgh!

Overall, it was a bad threesome for my partner and I.

Body: 10/10

Face: 5/10 - unless anyone prefers a rough face

Sex: 2/10

Though we pay aidan handsomely, we will never book him again because of the hygiene reason

anyone up for a good time next weekend, hit me up. 🙂

So is your partner a kept person since you have to emphasise he is so hot while you yourself are so old. Unless he has a fetish for old people. 

2 hours ago, zacron said:

I thought its been a while since I dropped any review here. Here’s my review on Adian from Sempurna

I was looking for a fit and handsome third person to join me and my partner during the Christmas break (hence why I posted here earlier on) - but no avail so we decided to get an MB

at first I had a massage with Aidan as most people reviewed here. Indeed he has a fit and muscular body but the face however wasnt my cup of tea (anyone prefers tukang kebun or rough face look can hire him). We didnt have any happy ending so I decided to book outcall to have a three way with my partner the next day. 

When he arrived we had a tough time to ask him to bottom as he wasnt that keen but after a while he decided it was a go.

it was a three way but I didnt join as I had an earlier session so I was watching my partner playing with him. Bear in mind my partner is of good looking and hot body (had to re-emphasise this in case anyone wanna join us next weekend lol!)

My partner was having a hard time with him. While Aidan was all muscles, he didnt take a good care of his hygiene. He smells (until I had to spray the whole room while they were having fun), and he literally sucks my partner’s dick after he fucked aidan (so he basically swallows his own shit) urgh!

Though we pay aidan handsomely, we will never book him again because of the hygiene reason

U already old still wan threesome? Even if anyone wan threesome it will be with your partner. U go sleep n dream on

2 hours ago, zacron said:

so you mean they were bareback?

20 hours ago, Guest Looking said:

Stupid review. There is no chinese theraphist in tantara.

Guest Looking 2
9 hours ago, kmars said:

Actually how many masseurs available in these two centres?

Aromann uoa - i never asked for names or choose for my theraphist there. So far that i had or seen are 4 guys - 2 middle eastern/pakistan looks guys and 2 malay/asian looks guys.

Aromann mont kiara - now handled by 2 local borneo guys. Sad that nabil is no longer with them. Same goes with the filipino guy as well. Must be back in home country due to covid.

Tantara - 3 chinese/asian looks guys - denise (if i recalled his name correctly), david (muscular) and james/jay (?). I also had the nepalese masseur, not sure of his name. Must be either tory or saddam. The receptionist is also a good looking guy.

Next spa maybe laksamana or rahsia spa. Or purnama. Any recommendations?

46 minutes ago, Guest Looking 2 said:

Aromann uoa - i never asked for names or choose for my theraphist there. So far that i had or seen are 4 guys - 2 middle eastern/pakistan looks guys and 2 malay/asian looks guys.

Aromann mont kiara - now handled by 2 local borneo guys. Sad that nabil is no longer with them. Same goes with the filipino guy as well. Must be back in home country due to covid.

Tantara - 3 chinese/asian looks guys - denise (if i recalled his name correctly), david (muscular) and james/jay (?). I also had the nepalese masseur, not sure of his name. Must be either tory or saddam. The receptionist is also a good looking guy.

Next spa maybe laksamana or rahsia spa. Or purnama. Any recommendations?

Rahsia spa? Where is that?

On 10/14/2020 at 12:09 AM, Guest Aromann Ultra said:

This is my second visit to Aromann (UOA). I had the Best Mann 6 package on my first visit, it seems like this is their most popular package for the moment. It was quite good but didn't exactly scratch my "itch", although it was with manhood massage. I had been feeling for some touches so I went through their website. Then I saw this Aromann Ultra. Only visible on booking page after you log in, it says "sensual massage". So, I booked for a session through phone. My experience: Very underrated I must say... 😈

Not sure if I should reveal the masseur's name here openly as he did a little extra for me (still no hanky p) and I heard they are not supposed to as the place is proper.

Here goes. It started with the back of my legs. Some rubbing on my calves and it felt nice, next on were some light rubbing and strokes around my crack and a few times his hand passed by my hole lightly. There was a part where he lifted up my leg on his thigh and stroked from my ankle to crotch. I had just little hair around my hole, my sensitivity peaked between those little hair and his hand  😁 As a small spoon, needless to say I enjoyed this part enormously. I just love my ass being caressed.

After some good slow rubbing on my lower back, he proceeded to upper. Things got interesting from here... He moved my hand onto his lean muscular hairy legs. I didn't make any move at the beginning as I know the place supposedly decent. It felt nice to return some touches while being touched myself.

Then next I turned around facing up. Same, he started on each of my leg and then some strokes around my crotch. I still enjoyed from the back more though. He moved upward to my chest and shoulder next. After a little nipple plays and he saw I enjoyed it, he started to get a little rough on cupping my chest. Seeing no rejection from me, he climbed up to the massage bed, sat and held behind me.

At that point, I was already hard and the cover towel is gone. He brushed and cupped my chest (he seemed love doing this. He does look straight and from the way he did it, he was probably imagining a woman) while we were touching each other.

I wanted to cum but didn't go for it, as I wanted to playback this later and jerk off when I got home. To conclude this, I enjoyed it very much with little surprises. I'd recommend Ultra to someone who wants a slow sensual massage at a clean decent place (with attached in-room shower) without any fucking (I don't fuck with strangers).

1.5 hour, RM180+ included tax. (I'd take a 2-hour sess next time). 

Anyone had this ultra massage before? Interesting and I would love to try

I used to do body massage with Adian he is muscular and fit he sporting with good sex and massage experience, unlike you said, he is also very clean his body is fragrant and does not smell anything

Guest I always go for Ultra
2 hours ago, Bird9898 said:

Anyone had this ultra massage before? Interesting and I would love to try

It's basically sensual massage and you will be full naked (some packages like Balinese at Aromann will not leave you fully naked, yes I tried this as well). It's sensual but nothing crossing the line like HJ or HE. I usually take 2-hour session and it's not cheap at RM2xx considering no extra at all, but I enjoyed these professional non-rushed sessions and clean environment.

My experience: UOA main branch has more masseurs and better services. It seems like not all masseurs are qualified to do Ultra, so call them to make an appointment first (number is on their website).

So far I have no luck getting any extra at Aromann but that's okay as I usually just want some sensual touches. If you're after sex (BJ, HJ or even anal), a full package (around RM2xx too) at Fresh would probably suit you more.

6 hours ago, Guest I always go for Ultra said:

It's basically sensual massage and you will be full naked (some packages like Balinese at Aromann will not leave you fully naked, yes I tried this as well). It's sensual but nothing crossing the line like HJ or HE. I usually take 2-hour session and it's not cheap at RM2xx considering no extra at all, but I enjoyed these professional non-rushed sessions and clean environment.

My experience: UOA main branch has more masseurs and better services. It seems like not all masseurs are qualified to do Ultra, so call them to make an appointment first (number is on their website).

So far I have no luck getting any extra at Aromann but that's okay as I usually just want some sensual touches. If you're after sex (BJ, HJ or even anal), a full package (around RM2xx too) at Fresh would probably suit you more.

I see... I really love sensual massage and I do like a HE after that.. urmm.. decision.. decision... by the way thanks so much!

6 hours ago, Jlim69 said:

So Aidan sucked the cock that fucked him and you went, “urgh”? You must have been fucking some really dubious asses before. I m a bottom and I always love to suck cock in between getting fucked. But I do take forever in getting clean and ready before anal sex 😊

He is just jealous his kept partner was getting all the attention after being pushed to the sidelines. 

On 12/24/2020 at 3:39 PM, Chinesefriend said:

Real...Now he work at Fresh 1..Name Jay...

massage very fast, not yet 30 minutes then ask me turn in front

but he likes to lick nipple and suck dick...

he says he likes to sex...

He's a bit fem but body is ok and he's a compact size. He's V btw. Good with his tongue on nipples but so so with bj. Thai national.

Guest Hypocrisy
7 hours ago, Jlim69 said:

So Aidan sucked the cock that fucked him and you went, “urgh”? You must have been fucking some really dubious asses before. I m a bottom and I always love to suck cock in between getting fucked. But I do take forever in getting clean and ready before anal sex 😊

Even more scary than that is that he and his partner are fucking without protection. I think that's more gross than sucking a cock that's just been fucking an ass. Screwing without protection with an MB is far worse than any body smell. It's called brain fart. Goes to show that a lot of the people here are truly superficial brainless himbos.

Guest Ultra no more
16 hours ago, Guest I always go for Ultra said:

I think aromann no longer provide their signature ultra massage. Now its just a normal full body + manhood. And yes it is very different from the ultra massage.

Quality wise - personally I felt that Mont Kiara was the better of the two. But now not anymore since the quality has dropped after the previous masseurs left.

I went to its sister branch (owned by the same aromann spa owner) - halia spa in ampang. Took 90 mins massage and I left halfway through the massage as it was very bad.

*This was based from my personal experience, and it might be different with some of you though.

Guys just to highlight, I always practise safe sex (and it was safe). I wasnt sidelined because I had a session prior, and I am not old or fat! (Some of the users here also want to have sex with me okay 😜) Haha. Sorry had to reply in case u all think my partner and I practised raw/unsafe sex 😅😅

Edited by zacron

1 hour ago, zacron said:

Guys just to highlight, I always practise safe sex (and it was safe). I wasnt sidelined because I had a session prior, and I am not old or fat! (Some of the users here also want to have sex with me okay 😜) Haha. Sorry had to reply in case u all think my partner and I practised raw/unsafe sex 😅😅

what you do with your partner should not be anyone else’s concern. Everyone has the responsibility and rights to protect themselves while having fun. 

1 hour ago, zacron said:

They want to have sex with u is becos you can pay.Not becos u r hot or anything. Dun be delusional.Regarding raw/unsafe sex, since when does a thief admit he is a thief. 

On 12/27/2020 at 12:16 AM, Guest Looking said:

what's the name of the muscular chinese masseur from tantara?

15 hours ago, Swimr said:

He's a bit fem but body is ok and he's a compact size. He's V btw. Good with his tongue on nipples but so so with bj. Thai national.

He good in licking nipple...but he keep all the process very fast

Seems like he so rush to finish his job
1 hour session, but he finish it in 40 minutes

He not even pour oil to my body when doing B2B 😓

Edited by Chinesefriend

7 hours ago, Chinesefriend said:

He good in licking nipple...but he keep all the process very fast

Seems like he so rush to finish his job
1 hour session, but he finish it in 40 minutes

He not even pour oil to my body when doing B2B 😓

Oh he did use oil for me. Maybe he was rushing for another job. He's good at appearing to enjoy sex too lol with all the moans etc

Guest Sudah2 lah tu
14 hours ago, zacron said:

You and your imagination 👎

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

They want to have sex with u is becos you can pay.Not becos u r hot or anything. Dun be delusional.Regarding raw/unsafe sex, since when does a thief admit he is a thief. 

Hahahah. Normal lah tu. self appraiser. Thinking that he is too hot, people chase after him. Must be really insecure to his so called hot body. 😷

16 minutes ago, Guest Sudah2 lah tu said:

You and your imagination 👎

11 minutes ago, Guest Norcaz said:

Hahahah. Normal lah tu. self appraiser. Thinking that he is too hot, people chase after him. Must be really insecure to his so called hot body. 😷

Just let him be, if you don't like his sharing then simply just ignore him. 

On 12/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Some people are born to be positive and lucky

Some people are born to be negative and full of hatred 

However one's behaviour, at the end of the life heaven or hell gate is waiting :)

Sure many ppl want to imitate like him 😜 

That's a big flattery for him

5 hours ago, Guest Norcaz said:

How you know it's the person self appraise? You try to hard lol

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.