KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Shangrila
2 hours ago, Guest Shangrila said:

Anyone in Shangrila gym ??

I usually go on the weekend. 

1 hour ago, ChiT said:

Is it happening? Seems often quiet. 

It’s quite happening during the weekend. 

Welcome back Zacron.

If you were regular to this forum, Zacron was one of a frequent contributors to this forum sharing his experiences and ratings to the MBs.

Trust me. His ratings is straight to the point and much more reliable.

He went missing a couple of years and now he's back.

Let's keep the good review going.

Newbies to this forum stop being 

bitter queens.

On 12/27/2020 at 12:16 PM, zacron said:

I thought its been a while since I dropped any review here. Here’s my review on Adian from Sempurna

I was looking for a fit and handsome third person to join me and my partner during the Christmas break (hence why I posted here earlier on) - but no avail so we decided to get an MB

at first I had a massage with Aidan as most people reviewed here. Indeed he has a fit and muscular body but the face however wasnt my cup of tea (anyone prefers tukang kebun or rough face look can hire him). We didnt have any happy ending so I decided to book outcall to have a three way with my partner the next day. 

When he arrived we had a tough time to ask him to bottom as he wasnt that keen but after a while he decided it was a go.

it was a three way but I didnt join as I had an earlier session so I was watching my partner playing with him. Bear in mind my partner is of good looking and hot body (had to re-emphasise this in case anyone wanna join us next weekend lol!)

My partner was having a hard time with him. While Aidan was all muscles, he didnt take a good care of his hygiene. He smells (until I had to spray the whole room while they were having fun), and he literally sucks my partner’s dick after he fucked aidan (so he basically swallows his own shit) urgh!

Overall, it was a bad threesome for my partner and I.

Body: 10/10

Face: 5/10 - unless anyone prefers a rough face

Sex: 2/10

Though we pay aidan handsomely, we will never book him again because of the hygiene reason

anyone up for a good time next weekend, hit me up. 🙂

Welcome back. Used to read your reviews a lot back then. Hope to see more reviews. 

7 hours ago, hornychub said:

Just let him be, if you don't like his sharing then simply just ignore him. 

Its getting difficult to get good reviews in this forum because of negative comments. Appreciate work of those putting in effort to write reviews.

21 minutes ago, Guest Reader said:

Its getting difficult to get good reviews in this forum because of negative comments. Appreciate work of those putting in effort to write reviews.

Yes and it would be better too if you go out and try and then give reviews instead of waiting to read them here.

I am Tony, 35yrs old. Height 5.3feet, weight 58kgs. I am slim short and fair. Indian Expat working here as IT Manager in Maybank.

Body massage is my side business and have been practicing over 8yrs around.
I have serviced more that 200-250 satisfied clients, both men and women ( and 1 trans client).

Below are details of types of massages I provide,

1. Tony's massage - In this massage, we will start with the massage and post massage i will help you in the shower to clean the oil from your body. Both client n me will be naked in the shower. This will help the client to clean the oil completely and also share some private shower fun.
2. Special Massage - Both client n me will be naked from the start of the massage until closure.
3. Tantric Massage - This massage will start with some stretching exercises. Both client n me will then explore each other's bodies with hands slowing. This will form a whole body to body contact between the 2 to pass the spiritual energy between them. A divine bond will be created between the 2 and will help to trust n understand each other. Followed by a full body naked massage. Please note the whole session right from stretching till the massage closure will be done naked. This can be very private, especially spiritual and horny in nature. Generally takes 1.5-2 hrs.

Let me know your requirements and thoughts on this. If there is anything extra u require, please mention.

Moreover, refer to my website below. The prices mentioned are old prices. I have some good price reductions due to COVID situation. So we can negotiate on that.

24 minutes ago, Tony Man said:

I am Tony, 35yrs old. Height 5.3feet, weight 58kgs. I am slim short and fair. Indian Expat working here as IT Manager in Maybank.

I have serviced more that 200-250 satisfied clients, both men and women ( and 1 trans client).

1. Tony's massage - In this massage, we will start with the massage and post massage i will help you in the shower to clean the oil from your body. Both client n me will be naked in the shower. This will help the client to clean the oil completely and also share some private shower fun.
2. Special Massage - Both client n me will be naked from the start of the massage until closure.
3. Tantric Massage - This massage will start with some stretching exercises. Both client n me will then explore each other's bodies with hands slowing. This will form a whole body to body contact between the 2 to pass the spiritual energy between them. A divine bond will be created between the 2 and will help to trust n understand each other. Followed by a full body naked massage. Please note the whole session right from stretching till the massage closure will be done naked. This can be very private, especially spiritual and horny in nature. Generally takes 1.5-2 hrs.

Let me know your requirements and thoughts on this. If there is anything extra u require, please mention.

Moreover, refer to my website below. The prices mentioned are old prices. I have some good price reductions due to COVID situation. So we can negotiate on that.

Can't wait ;) 

Guest Tony Tony
1 hour ago, Tony Man said:

Cant access to the website.

Guest GentleMen
2 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Welcome back Zacron.

If you were regular to this forum, Zacron was one of a frequent contributors to this forum sharing his experiences and ratings to the MBs.

bitter queens.

think happy guys focus on happy things and enjoy life to the maximum

bitter queens focus on bitter things 

everyone can make a choice which side they want to be

as easy as that

Guest GentleMen
2 hours ago, Guest Maccy said:

Yes and it would be better too if you go out and try and then give reviews instead of waiting to read them here.

dont think peeps depend on reviews here, life is more than surfing internet :)

5 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Welcome back Zacron.

bitter queens.

Thanks man. yeaps but ive been a silent reader of this forum because i was out of the country for a long work assignment. I also just didnt have time to share and write some reviews. Will do some very soon

yes ure right - i dont mess with my reviews. Need to share for everyone to have a good time and make a good choice since the forum is now too packed with unnecessary noise  😀

Edited by zacron

8 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Welcome back Zacron.

bitter queens.

I have read his reviews about mbs here before and i found it extremely distasteful when he says the mbs have to be trained and shown who is in charge. The way he says it is like the mbs are animals to be trained just because he feels entitled as he has paid for their services. His reviews are just to show off how he can afford them and train those that “disobey”  Frankly,I prefer reviews by @hornychub as they are more detail and not bias. Even when he is unhappy with the masseurs services, he does belittle them. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I have read his reviews about mbs here before and i found it extremely distasteful when he says the mbs have to be trained and shown who is in charge. The way he says it is like the mbs are animals to be trained just because he feels entitled as he has paid for their services. His reviews are just to show off how he can afford them and train those that “disobey”  Frankly,I prefer reviews by @hornychub as they are more detail and not bias. Even when he is unhappy with the masseurs services, he does belittle them. 

Sorry, i meant he does not belittle them. 

Guest Curious Boy
13 hours ago, Guest Shangrila said:

I usually go on the weekend. 

It’s quite happening during the weekend. 

How much is the entrance fee? Can you tell us more what people do there? Crowded or still manageable?

Guest Bad experience
On 10/31/2020 at 2:49 PM, adam69 said:

Just in case anyone interested of a muscular malay guy. 

Got this guy from grind. Apparently he just provide sex. Pure top. 

In his twenties. Good looking and very muscular but also very pricey. Rm300/2H kinda pricey. If anybody interested can pm me for his num. 

I wont recomend this guy

he did not comply to what was agree ealier on.he will ask to pay first

the service also so so only..not good at all..i had better session with mb at fresh...

waste of money i felt at end of the sesion

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Zacron reviews- arrogant n egotistical 

hornychub reviews- humble n entertaining 

On 9/27/2020 at 4:06 PM, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Thats sad to hear

I dunno which sauna in KL now allows nudity (without towel) around since the only place I've ever nude and walked around was at Senses.

Wish MM, 52 forest allows to walk around nude

Yes u can walk nude. I am always nude whenever I go to 52 forest or Sweaters sauna

Guest Guest Tantric
20 hours ago, Tony Man said:

Did you receive customer during MCO? 

Hi, is 52 forest or MM opening tomorrow? (New year eve). 

I have never visited 52 forest (and by reading the reviews here the place sounds interesting), might give it a try if it is open tomorrow. 

If you have been to both, which one do you prefer? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Guest Saunas said:

Hi, is 52 forest or MM opening tomorrow? (New year eve). 

I have never visited 52 forest (and by reading the reviews here the place sounds interesting), might give it a try if it is open tomorrow. 

If you have been to both, which one do you prefer? Thanks.

52 forest

29 minutes ago, hornychub said:

HornyChub's Review for 88A Blind Massage- Ong

Yesterday after work, I went to 88A Blind Massage in Brickfields for another session of massage. I previously have tried this massage center and I quite liked it so I decided to visit them again. Called the center before going and asked the receptionist for an older masseur, he sounded very shocked and gave me a few names, most are Chinese names and I didn't recognize any of them, seem like the line up here is completely different from Berjaya. So I asked him to assign for me as I didn't know anybody there, I only had one guy before and I didn't get his name.

88A Blind massage is located at the row of shops behind YMCA, just a few shops away from 7-Eleven. Take the flight of stairs to first floor and you will enter the premise. Upon entering you will find the reception, the receptionist, whom I believe is partially blind, will ask you to check in on My Sejahtera and ask if you have any appointment. I was led to the massage room, but before that I went to the loo which was located at the back part of the premise. The whole place felt clean and very new (or well maintained), the floors are carpeted which is why you gotta take off your shoes upon entering. I went back to the room I was assigned, in the massage room there were three massage beds, the space was partitioned by curtains. I felt bad for the center because looking at the shoes placed on the rack, I was the only customer there yesterday.

I stripped and positioned myself on the massage bed. Someone entered the room, and it was the young looking masseur that I had on my previous visit. He is of average height and body, a decent looking Chinese man. The receptionist classified him as old, but to me, he looks like he is in 30s. He said hello, placed his stuff aside and crept closer to me. He laid his palm on my body, moving down my ass cheek and he commented on my body weight with a rather amused tone haha, asking how much I weigh. Matter of fact is, he already massaged me before but he doesn't seem to remember. It was alright the last time. His palm lingered on my butt longer than he had to, maybe he didn't know where to start. He introduced himself as Ong.

Ong started with my back, and his massage technique involves a lot of pressing and applying pressure with his thumb. It was not what I'm used to but it was pretty on point, the pressure was good. He straddled me but not sitting on me, and his crotch was somehow a few centimetres above my butt. He was also not shy to place his legs and feet near me and touching me, maybe it didn't bother him. When he was doing my lower back, his palm traveled down my butt cheek and when moving back up, his finger would run through the top part of my crack. I thought it was unintentional, but the motion repeated with the same sensation for a few times. Had to say, it felt nice to be touched like that. When doing the back of my thighs and legs, his technique really worked well for meaty thigh and legs like mine. It was very enjoyable. When he was done with the back of my thighs, he took my left leg, folded and place it on the side. He then knelt on the massage bed, with each of his knee planted on each side of my right leg. That position felt extremely suggestive, and one that gives a lot of access XD But he was just doing his job, and he was very concerned if the pressure was strong enough for me. "Yes" I assured him. Monologue: You can go harder (and deeper) if u want lol

Ong is a well mannered and decent looking man. When I turned and lied on my back, I could see his face more clearly. Although not clean shaven, he looked neat and was quite pleasant to look at. He could be considered by some to be fit, and his strong arms looked very nice. When he was near me, I caught some manly scent from his body. It was intoxicating, but I kept my hands to myself. When massaging my thighs, his motions always ended with his fingers "accidentally" brushing through my balls. Maybe he was trying to make the session more sensual and relaxing but hello why u touch my balls haha. At this point the good quality, thick towel on top of me already soaked up some of my pre-cum that was flowing excessively. He then folded my legs and massaged my inner thigs. This part was my weakness, and he applied pressure without mercy and I felt numb tingling sensation, like the feeling of being on fire as he massaged my inner thigs, and he touched my pubes and base of my cock a few times.  

The one hour session went on longer than usual, probably because he took a couple calls. His friends were asking him to go dinner. Yet he did not rush to finish the session. On the final part where he massaged my shoulders, he knelt on the massage bed right behind me. But what's odd is that his body (and crotch) was right on my body. Usually there would be some space between me and masseur during the shoulder massage, but his body was right on my back. With him massaging my neck and shoulder, it felt like he was hugging me from behind, which was pretty nice. 

Overall, Ong has really strong fingers that he utilized in his massage technique and on certain parts it was very hard even for me. But there was some parts like the back of the thighs, shoulders and neck where his technique really worked. And from the amount of pre-cum I had to clean before putting my clothes on, it was an enjoyable session. I paid and tipped him before leaving.

Excited to try other masseurs in this center!

P/S: This review is my personal experience and opinion, and if this post offends you, ignore please tysm

Shout out to everyone who takes time and effort to share here. Much appreciated!

Thanks @ryanlimfor telling me about this center ❤️

Haha.. so much precum. U shd have asked him to help u to tfk.

11 hours ago, Guest Bad experience said:

I wont recomend this guy

he did not comply to what was agree ealier on.he will ask to pay first

the service also so so only..not good at all..i had better session with mb at fresh...

waste of money i felt at end of the sesion

Just a quick review on the boy

I booked the guy last month after a review on the site - he goes by alias names of Adam or Harris

Look - he has a masculine look - though he is a bit shorter than me (just by one/2cms), i forgo that because of the face and body. He is definitely my type

He did request for full payment - but of course that isnt a good deal - so i did 50/50 (before and after)

look - 10/10. He is definitely the guy I would hire. The musculine look is my type

Body - 8/10. He has a muscular look but the muscles and six packs were not prominent - probably because of a few weeks / months not going to the gym. You can see the muscle lines but not clearly visible

massage - not applicable

Sex - he did all and for that face and body, you would expect to have a good time - too bad it was quick for him to go hard and soft again - and he blamed the work (I admit it was quite late) hence he looked tired. So i asked him to rest (2 hours) he woke up and we had a session

I do admit the service wasnt excellent it was average and clearly he is a straight guy. I would rate him 6-7/10

would i hire him again? Probably not. Depends if the border is open or not.

Gosh I miss Ibiza, Titan and Danielle!

Edited by zacron

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.