Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

HornyChub's Review for 88A Blind Massage- Ong

Yesterday after work, I went to 88A Blind Massage in Brickfields for another session of massage. I previously have tried this massage center and I quite liked it so I decided to visit them again. Called the center before going and asked the receptionist for an older masseur, he sounded very shocked and gave me a few names, most are Chinese names and I didn't recognize any of them, seem like the line up here is completely different from Berjaya. So I asked him to assign for me as I didn't know anybody there, I only had one guy before and I didn't get his name.

88A Blind massage is located at the row of shops behind YMCA, just a few shops away from 7-Eleven. Take the flight of stairs to first floor and you will enter the premise. Upon entering you will find the reception, the receptionist, whom I believe is partially blind, will ask you to check in on My Sejahtera and ask if you have any appointment. I was led to the massage room, but before that I went to the loo which was located at the back part of the premise. The whole place felt clean and very new (or well maintained), the floors are carpeted which is why you gotta take off your shoes upon entering. I went back to the room I was assigned, in the massage room there were three massage beds, the space was partitioned by curtains. I felt bad for the center because looking at the shoes placed on the rack, I was the only customer there yesterday.

I stripped and positioned myself on the massage bed. Someone entered the room, and it was the young looking masseur that I had on my previous visit. He is of average height and body, a decent looking Chinese man. The receptionist classified him as old, but to me, he looks like he is in 30s. He said hello, placed his stuff aside and crept closer to me. He laid his palm on my body, moving down my ass cheek and he commented on my body weight with a rather amused tone haha, asking how much I weigh. Matter of fact is, he already massaged me before but he doesn't seem to remember. It was alright the last time. His palm lingered on my butt longer than he had to, maybe he didn't know where to start. He introduced himself as Ong.

Ong started with my back, and his massage technique involves a lot of pressing and applying pressure with his thumb. It was not what I'm used to but it was pretty on point, the pressure was good. He straddled me but not sitting on me, and his crotch was somehow a few centimetres above my butt. He was also not shy to place his legs and feet near me and touching me, maybe it didn't bother him. When he was doing my lower back, his palm traveled down my butt cheek and when moving back up, his finger would run through the top part of my crack. I thought it was unintentional, but the motion repeated with the same sensation for a few times. Had to say, it felt nice to be touched like that. When doing the back of my thighs and legs, his technique really worked well for meaty thigh and legs like mine. It was very enjoyable. When he was done with the back of my thighs, he took my left leg, folded and place it on the side. He then knelt on the massage bed, with each of his knee planted on each side of my right leg. That position felt extremely suggestive, and one that gives a lot of access XD But he was just doing his job, and he was very concerned if the pressure was strong enough for me. "Yes" I assured him. Monologue: You can go harder (and deeper) if u want lol

Ong is a well mannered and decent looking man. When I turned and lied on my back, I could see his face more clearly. Although not clean shaven, he looked neat and was quite pleasant to look at. He could be considered by some to be fit, and his strong arms looked very nice. When he was near me, I caught some manly scent from his body. It was intoxicating, but I kept my hands to myself. When massaging my thighs, his motions always ended with his fingers "accidentally" brushing through my balls. Maybe he was trying to make the session more sensual and relaxing but hello why u touch my balls haha. At this point the good quality, thick towel on top of me already soaked up some of my pre-cum that was flowing excessively. He then folded my legs and massaged my inner thigs. This part was my weakness, and he applied pressure without mercy and I felt numb tingling sensation, like the feeling of being on fire as he massaged my inner thigs, and he touched my pubes and base of my cock a few times.  

The one hour session went on longer than usual, probably because he took a couple calls. His friends were asking him to go dinner. Yet he did not rush to finish the session. On the final part where he massaged my shoulders, he knelt on the massage bed right behind me. But what's odd is that his body (and crotch) was right on my body. Usually there would be some space between me and masseur during the shoulder massage, but his body was right on my back. With him massaging my neck and shoulder, it felt like he was hugging me from behind, which was pretty nice. 

Overall, Ong has really strong fingers that he utilized in his massage technique and on certain parts it was very hard even for me. But there was some parts like the back of the thighs, shoulders and neck where his technique really worked. And from the amount of pre-cum I had to clean before putting my clothes on, it was an enjoyable session. I paid and tipped him before leaving.

Excited to try other masseurs in this center!

P/S: This review is my personal experience and opinion, and if this post offends you, ignore please tysm

Shout out to everyone who takes time and effort to share here. Much appreciated!

Thanks @ryanlimfor telling me about this center ❤️

Thanks for the review. Is Ong the uncle looking type or the young man looking type. Since he massaged you before, was the previous session as sensual as this session?

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

HornyChub's Review for 88A Blind Massage- Ong

Yesterday after work, I went to 88A Blind Massage in Brickfields for another session of massage. I previously have tried this massage center and I quite liked it so I decided to visit them again. Called the center before going and asked the receptionist for an older masseur, he sounded very shocked and gave me a few names, most are Chinese names and I didn't recognize any of them, seem like the line up here is completely different from Berjaya. So I asked him to assign for me as I didn't know anybody there, I only had one guy before and I didn't get his name.

88A Blind massage is located at the row of shops behind YMCA, just a few shops away from 7-Eleven. Take the flight of stairs to first floor and you will enter the premise. Upon entering you will find the reception, the receptionist, whom I believe is partially blind, will ask you to check in on My Sejahtera and ask if you have any appointment. I was led to the massage room, but before that I went to the loo which was located at the back part of the premise. The whole place felt clean and very new (or well maintained), the floors are carpeted which is why you gotta take off your shoes upon entering. I went back to the room I was assigned, in the massage room there were three massage beds, the space was partitioned by curtains. I felt bad for the center because looking at the shoes placed on the rack, I was the only customer there yesterday.

I stripped and positioned myself on the massage bed. Someone entered the room, and it was the young looking masseur that I had on my previous visit. He is of average height and body, a decent looking Chinese man. The receptionist classified him as old, but to me, he looks like he is in 30s. He said hello, placed his stuff aside and crept closer to me. He laid his palm on my body, moving down my ass cheek and he commented on my body weight with a rather amused tone haha, asking how much I weigh. Matter of fact is, he already massaged me before but he doesn't seem to remember. It was alright the last time. His palm lingered on my butt longer than he had to, maybe he didn't know where to start. He introduced himself as Ong.

Ong started with my back, and his massage technique involves a lot of pressing and applying pressure with his thumb. It was not what I'm used to but it was pretty on point, the pressure was good. He straddled me but not sitting on me, and his crotch was somehow a few centimetres above my butt. He was also not shy to place his legs and feet near me and touching me, maybe it didn't bother him. When he was doing my lower back, his palm traveled down my butt cheek and when moving back up, his finger would run through the top part of my crack. I thought it was unintentional, but the motion repeated with the same sensation for a few times. Had to say, it felt nice to be touched like that. When doing the back of my thighs and legs, his technique really worked well for meaty thigh and legs like mine. It was very enjoyable. When he was done with the back of my thighs, he took my left leg, folded and place it on the side. He then knelt on the massage bed, with each of his knee planted on each side of my right leg. That position felt extremely suggestive, and one that gives a lot of access XD But he was just doing his job, and he was very concerned if the pressure was strong enough for me. "Yes" I assured him. Monologue: You can go harder (and deeper) if u want lol

Ong is a well mannered and decent looking man. When I turned and lied on my back, I could see his face more clearly. Although not clean shaven, he looked neat and was quite pleasant to look at. He could be considered by some to be fit, and his strong arms looked very nice. When he was near me, I caught some manly scent from his body. It was intoxicating, but I kept my hands to myself. When massaging my thighs, his motions always ended with his fingers "accidentally" brushing through my balls. Maybe he was trying to make the session more sensual and relaxing but hello why u touch my balls haha. At this point the good quality, thick towel on top of me already soaked up some of my pre-cum that was flowing excessively. He then folded my legs and massaged my inner thigs. This part was my weakness, and he applied pressure without mercy and I felt numb tingling sensation, like the feeling of being on fire as he massaged my inner thigs, and he touched my pubes and base of my cock a few times.  

The one hour session went on longer than usual, probably because he took a couple calls. His friends were asking him to go dinner. Yet he did not rush to finish the session. On the final part where he massaged my shoulders, he knelt on the massage bed right behind me. But what's odd is that his body (and crotch) was right on my body. Usually there would be some space between me and masseur during the shoulder massage, but his body was right on my back. With him massaging my neck and shoulder, it felt like he was hugging me from behind, which was pretty nice. 

Overall, Ong has really strong fingers that he utilized in his massage technique and on certain parts it was very hard even for me. But there was some parts like the back of the thighs, shoulders and neck where his technique really worked. And from the amount of pre-cum I had to clean before putting my clothes on, it was an enjoyable session. I paid and tipped him before leaving.

Excited to try other masseurs in this center!

P/S: This review is my personal experience and opinion, and if this post offends you, ignore please tysm

Shout out to everyone who takes time and effort to share here. Much appreciated!

Thanks @ryanlimfor telling me about this center ❤️

how much?

39 minutes ago, zacron said:

Just a quick review on the boy

I booked the guy last month after a review on the site - he goes by alias names of Adam or Harris

Look - he has a masculine look - though he is a bit shorter than me (just by one/2cms), i forgo that because of the face and body. He is definitely my type

He did request for full payment - but of course that isnt a good deal - so i did 50/50 (before and after)

look - 10/10. He is definitely the guy I would hire. The musculine look is my type

Body - 8/10. He has a muscular look but the muscles and six packs were not prominent - probably because of a few weeks / months not going to the gym. You can see the muscle lines but not clearly visible

massage - not applicable

Sex - he did all and for that face and body, you would expect to have a good time - too bad it was quick for him to go hard and soft again - and he blamed the work (I admit it was quite late) hence he looked tired. So i asked him to rest (2 hours) he woke up and we had a session

I do admit the service wasnt excellent it was average and clearly he is a straight guy. I would rate him 6-7/10

would i hire him again? Probably not. Depends if the border is open or not.

Gosh I miss Ibiza, Titan and Danielle!

Did you try to control and show him who was in charge? 

1 hour ago, Banjaran Hill said:

Thanks for the review. Is Ong the uncle looking type or the young man looking type. Since he massaged you before, was the previous session as sensual as this session?

The young man looking type. Previous session he spent a lot of time on my butt, hahah. But it was very hard massage. This session more enjoyable

1 hour ago, goodguy1990 said:

how much?

RM56 per hour

3 hours ago, Guest ADam said:

KL Sauna open on weekdays and weekwend dyring MCO.

Forest 52 - except monday

Chakran 

Ops Sauna

Sweaters

KL Sauna open on weekend only during MCO

MandiManda.

I asked mandi mandi recptionist, they will open from friday-sunday starting 1 jan 

12 hours ago, zacron said:

Just a quick review on the boy

I booked the guy last month after a review on the site - he goes by alias names of Adam or Harris

Look - he has a masculine look - though he is a bit shorter than me (just by one/2cms), i forgo that because of the face and body. He is definitely my type

He did request for full payment - but of course that isnt a good deal - so i did 50/50 (before and after)

look - 10/10. He is definitely the guy I would hire. The musculine look is my type

Body - 8/10. He has a muscular look but the muscles and six packs were not prominent - probably because of a few weeks / months not going to the gym. You can see the muscle lines but not clearly visible

massage - not applicable

Sex - he did all and for that face and body, you would expect to have a good time - too bad it was quick for him to go hard and soft again - and he blamed the work (I admit it was quite late) hence he looked tired. So i asked him to rest (2 hours) he woke up and we had a session

I do admit the service wasnt excellent it was average and clearly he is a straight guy. I would rate him 6-7/10

would i hire him again? Probably not. Depends if the border is open or not.

Gosh I miss Ibiza, Titan and Danielle!

Can share his contact? You may pm me. Thanks

On 12/29/2020 at 5:48 PM, Tony Man said:

I am Tony, 35yrs old. Height 5.3feet, weight 58kgs. I am slim short and fair. Indian Expat working here as IT Manager in Maybank.

Body massage is my side business and have been practicing over 8yrs around.
I have serviced more that 200-250 satisfied clients, both men and women ( and 1 trans client).

Below are details of types of massages I provide,

1. Tony's massage - In this massage, we will start with the massage and post massage i will help you in the shower to clean the oil from your body. Both client n me will be naked in the shower. This will help the client to clean the oil completely and also share some private shower fun.
2. Special Massage - Both client n me will be naked from the start of the massage until closure.
3. Tantric Massage - This massage will start with some stretching exercises. Both client n me will then explore each other's bodies with hands slowing. This will form a whole body to body contact between the 2 to pass the spiritual energy between them. A divine bond will be created between the 2 and will help to trust n understand each other. Followed by a full body naked massage. Please note the whole session right from stretching till the massage closure will be done naked. This can be very private, especially spiritual and horny in nature. Generally takes 1.5-2 hrs.

Let me know your requirements and thoughts on this. If there is anything extra u require, please mention.

Moreover, refer to my website below. The prices mentioned are old prices. I have some good price reductions due to COVID situation. So we can negotiate on that.

Only outcall right?

1 minute ago, Brianb2 said:

The 52 forest owner doesnt allow nude. But you can wear your towel near-nude. 

It does Bro...I have always been nude there. It has been many times that staff has seen me nude when I am alone at the last hours before closure of the day

1 hour ago, Tony Man said:

It does Bro...I have always been nude there. It has been many times that staff has seen me nude when I am alone at the last hours before closure of the day

Anyone going forest52 today. Abt 3pm

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

HornyChub's Personal Favorites of Year 2020 ❤️ 

2020 is coming to an end, and I thought I'd compile a list of my personal favorites, just as a summary to the adventures that I've had in this year. This list might be very limited due to my personal preference and my own limited experience, and I'm sure there are tonnes of other massage centers and masseurs out there waiting to be explored. But for now, this is my personal favorites: 

Favorite Sauna
Champion: Senses Massage (Closed Down) :(
1st Runner Up: Sentral Massage (Closed Down) :(
2nd Runner Up: Sweaters Sauna PJ
Consolation: 52 Forest
(Any recommendations for saunas that is chub friendly? I miss those adventures in saunas :P)

Favorite Massage Center
Champion: Berjaya Blind Massage
1st Runner Up: Sempurna Avenue
2nd Runner Up: Borneo Massage
Consolation: Tantara Spa/ 88A Blind Massage/ Oriental Signature Massage & many more~

Favorite Masseur for Good Massage: 
Champion: Oriental Signature Ah Long, Daddy Masseur from China
1st Runner Up: Four Season Palace Sri Petaling Mr 99 from China
2nd Runner Up: Mr S, Freelance Daddy type Masseur 
Consolation: Reborn Sri Petaling Didi, Sempurna Ejoi, Berjaya Massage Rosli, Relax Two Blind Massage Jack

Favorite Masseur for a Good time ;) :
Champion: Borneo Alex

1st Runner Up: Sempurna Ejoi 
2nd Runner Up: Berjaya Mr N & Berjaya Mr M
Consolation: Freelance Handsome Iranian Sam, Tantara Pakistani Saddam  

Remarks: Just my personal Opinion!

THANK YOU everyone who shared on this forum and all blowers (blowing wind members) for the year 2020, let's look forward to an exciting new year ahead, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

U forget steven

9 hours ago, hornychub said:

2020 is coming to an end, and I thought I'd compile a list of my personal favorites, just as a summary to the adventures that I've had in this year. This list might be very limited due to my personal preference and my own limited experience, and I'm sure there are tonnes of other massage centers and masseurs out there waiting to be explored. But for now, this is my personal favorites: 

Favorite Sauna
(Any recommendations for saunas that is chub friendly? I miss those adventures in saunas :P)

Favorite Massage Center
Consolation: Tantara Spa/ 88A Blind Massage/ Oriental Signature Massage & many more~

Consolation: Reborn Sri Petaling Didi, Sempurna Ejoi, Berjaya Massage Rosli, Relax Two Blind Massage Jack

THANK YOU everyone who shared on this forum and all blowers (blowing wind members) for the year 2020, let's look forward to an exciting new year ahead, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

can pm me the contact for Mr S? i try to pm but cannot...thanks

Am curious why Otot2 wasn't on your list?   :)

11 hours ago, hornychub said:

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

Malaysian Chinese Waxing Therapists

1: Pat Kah Hoo 0129048075 Couture Beauty Art Kl

2: Melvin 0143896196

MEnU SPACE Massage & SPA - Jalan Ampang 

3: Elvis Liew 0166368245

facebook - Dixon Zaii

4: Franco Foo 0162099060

menwaxingkl.com

5: Daniel Chong 0122032330

SkinzSanctuary

6: Carlos Yee 0173613311

SkinzSanctuary 

Happy New year 2021

13 hours ago, hornychub said:

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

young alex or older alex?

22 hours ago, hornychub said:

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

Can have Mr. S and Ah Loong contact?

On 12/31/2020 at 12:04 PM, hornychub said:

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

Can I have handsome Iranian sam contact?

Guest CuriousGuy

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

Curious as per my name.. Lol.. Nobody from Fresh made into your list 🤔

Guest Fed up
13 hours ago, Yaletown said:

Otot2 and MM..tends to be a bit discriminatory to minorities..like body size..skin color...caters more to slimmer bodies ...

Ive been to Mandi Manda lots of time but curious about the crowd in other sauna like Sweaters sauna and 52forest. Hows the crowd and which sauna has the most number of people? One more thing, Im more into “mat salleh” and which sauna has more of them? 

17 hours ago, Yaletown said:

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

@hornychub Happy New year! May I knw how's Jack massage? Is it sensual? Thanks

20 hours ago, michaelchong said:

can pm me the contact for Mr S? i try to pm but cannot...thanks

Done~ 

17 hours ago, Yaletown said:

It's not very welcoming for people like me, but that's okay 

15 hours ago, Guest popo said:

young alex or older alex?

Older one, he isn't the most good looking but he really know how to tease and arouse me

6 hours ago, initialtalo said:

Can have Mr. S and Ah Loong contact?

I'll PM you 

3 hours ago, Guest Fed up said:

Otot2 and MM..tends to be a bit discriminatory to minorities..like body size..skin color...caters more to slimmer bodies ...

Yes, but it's okay. I had many good time in Senses previously. Too bad it's closed down now :( No longer have a place to meet other like minded people :( 

3 hours ago, Guest CuriousGuy said:

Curious as per my name.. Lol.. Nobody from Fresh made into your list 🤔

Their line up don't usually attract me 

1 minute ago, Genevieve said:

@hornychub Happy New year! May I knw how's Jack massage? Is it sensual? Thanks

Happy New Year sir! Wish you a nice and wonderful year ahead!

Jack massage style is the give it to you no bullshit style massage haha. Very deep tissue and on point hard massage

On 9/3/2020 at 5:53 PM, hornychub said:

Yesterday was a stressful day at work and I have had a tensed neck for two days now due to constantly working in front of a computer. I wanted to go for a massage and I called up Berjaya but the counter uncle said I have tried everyone who's in the older men category haha, he asked me if I wanted N, but I felt like trying someone new, so I passed (even though a sensual massage sounded really tempting too) and looked up the internet for other places to visit. I shortlisted PB Massage, AA Massage and Relax Two Massage, all of them are in Brickfields. In the end, I decided to try Relax Two Massage and I called up to make an appointment. The receptionist said they only had 3 masseurs, one Malay, one Chinese and one Indian, One Malaysia ❤️  all in their 40s according to him. I made an appointment for 7.15pm, and receptionist said I can choose the masseur when I arrive.

It was raining cats and dogs after work, causing traffic jam and standstills everywhere. Know that I definitely could not make it on time, I called the center and informed them that I have to delay my appointment. He said no problem and just come anytime. At 8.15pm, I finally arrived in Brickfields, managed to find a spot to park at the row of shop-lots beside my destination, Prescott Hotel. Scanned the MySejahtera QR at the hotel entrance and took the hotel lift up to the first floor, where Relax Two center is. Stepping out of the lift on the left was the entrance to Relax Two, and the place looked nice. I entered and was greeted by the receptionist, and he was also the guy who picked up my call. As I came late, he was the only one who was available. I said alright and paid RM55 for a one hour, normal oil session (RM70 for aroma oil). I was then led to the massage room by my masseur. The massage room was spacious and carpeted, there was a curtain splitting the room space into two, and the other end wasn't occupied. The air-conditioning was blasting and the lights were dimly lit. I noticed that the massage bed was smaller and narrower than Berjaya and Sentral. I stripped and got onto the massage bed.

My masseur for today is Jack, a Malay blind masseur in his 40s who was also the receptionist. He is of average height and body, a married man who has kids. He came into the massage room, touched my body and said wow, badan besar ya and giggled :D Then he got into position and the massage started. He started doing my legs and stood at the other end of the massage bed. While stretching out to massage up my thigh, his crotch would push up against the base of my feet. But I realized he wasn't doing it intentionally, he was just trying to focus on the massage. This abang is not muscular but his massage was very deep tissue using his thumb and base of palm. The spots that he attacked were my most critically sore spots: Base of my calves, back of my thighs, side of my thighs etc. It's very strong, specific, targeted and right on the knots that many others miss. As he press on them, he asked me, sakit sini kan Mr C? Ok tak? I said I'm ok, it's good but the truth is, it hurts so much, but I crave that kind of pain! I am not sure if I make sense, but when someone finds your sore spots that do not always get attention and work on them mercilessly, you really can't help but appreciate their effort. Throughout the session, he really gave it to me hard, and I whine out of satisfaction, but misunderstood by him as he kept asking me, ok tak Mr C, like this guy was really attentive and was worried that he was pressing too hard on my muscles. 

When doing my lower back and entire back, he climbed on top of me, each foot planted on one side my of my waist and he massaged my back deep and hard. He also massaged my butt cheek and around my butt hole but not touching my butt hole. It was very enjoyable to be touched like that but nothing happened. This abang, although older than me, was not really my type but he was giving me a really attentive and deep tissue massage. While doing my shoulder, he moved in front of me, and his crotch was right in front of my face for a good 10 minutes, and it touched my hands a few times. The only thing was that being the receptionist, he had to leave the room whenever someone entered the premise, or to pick up the phone. And it happened for 5 times in total. But I was watching the time. We started at 8.15pm and ended at 9.25pm. It was fair so I didn't mind it. 

Overall, the session was thoroughly enjoyable. I stood up from the massage bed feeling like I was floating, and whole body was light especially my neck. The center was new, clean and much nicer than the other blind centers in Brickfields. But having only tried Jack, I am not sure how are the other two masseurs are. Interested to try the Indian masseur soon, I have not tried massage by Indian gentleman before. Could be nice. RM55 for one hour massage, considering the ambiance of the center, I would say it's a good price. I do recommend Jack and this place.

P/S: This review is based on my experience, and could be different from yours. 

Sempurna tonight, hope I meet a nice masseur

@Genevieve

Favorite Sauna

Favorite Massage Center

sempurna’s ejoi? Really? He is cute but a very talkative one haha. And he is too friendly, I felt very wrong for taking advantage of him during extra 💁🏻‍♂️

have you tried purnama?

Just now, Guest Joy said:

sempurna’s ejoi? Really? He is cute but a very talkative one haha. And he is too friendly, I felt very wrong for taking advantage of him during extra 💁🏻‍♂️

have you tried purnama?

He is very friendly indeed haha. But his massage is not bad too. I just really like his daddy vibe :D

Haven't tried Purnama

3 hours ago, Guest Horny said:

Idk, can someone confirm? I missed going there, 7 people servicing me at once. Mmm

I also miss Otot2.  I tend to think it's sometimes sticky rice though, but since I stay in Bukit Bintang, that's where I usually end up.  Had lots of fun on occasion though.  Is there somewhere better for an older white bottom?

HappyNewYear everyone.

30 minutes ago, Yaletown said:

I also miss Otot2.  I tend to think it's sometimes sticky rice though, but since I stay in Bukit Bintang, that's where I usually end up.  Had lots of fun on occasion though.  Is there somewhere better for an older white bottom?

HappyNewYear everyone.

I wish someone thats closer to Otot2 would check it if its already open or not. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.