Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 12/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, hornychub said:

Sam the Handsome Muscleman- HornyChub's review

I had an enchanting experience yesterday night with someone absolutely wonderful and it was very enjoyable. I want to write about it and put it down in words to remember the night  :D Pardon my long winded story again, please skip if this offends you. 

Two days ago, I was in office and was browsing through Facebook during lunch break. Somehow, I clicked on the dating tab, and saw a few twink Chinese guys had liked me. Scammers, I thought. I browsed through the men there and as I was spamming the "No Thanks" button, one profile really caught my eye. On my screen there was a good looking, middle-eastern looking man, muscular and posing topless for a selfie. I expanded the interface and read his profile, he's a personal trainer and gosh, the face just really attracted me so much. Manly, chiseled and very well defined features. Without thinking twice I clicked Like, thinking he wouldn't be interested anyway, let's just show some appreciation by liking :D 

Later that day, I had a notification on Facebook saying that I had a match and to my surprise it was that guy! We started talking, he said his name was Sam, 30 years old and from Iran. I think he picked up my over enthusiasm and he told me he provides massage services too. He quoted me on pure massage price for 1 Hour 20 Minutes, and additional charge if I want him to be naked during massage, want to suck him or want to just have sex. Very straight forward but polite haha, I like. His charges were above average but I was quite willing to explore it because I think his physical traits can actually demand that price. I didn't really mind whether his massage was good or bad, I just wanted to meet him. 

The next day, we exchanged WhatsApp numbers and set up an appointment to meet in a hotel room in Kl Sentral area at 7.30pm. I was eagerly waiting for work to end because I was so excited for this date. He teased me by sending me a selfie of him working out in the gym. Very muscular but his face which was partially blocked by the phone in his hand, really intrigued me. I also noticed that on his pictures, he has vitiligo, just a few spots on his body and knuckles. He did not mention to me, but I saw it and I didn't mind it. Some people think that people with vitiligo is a turn off but I don't think so. I think our imperfections are what made us unique as individuals. I waited and waited but at 5.45pm, my freaking boss suddenly called for a meeting. I knew it might be a long winded meeting, so I texted Sam to let him know in advance that I might be late for our appointment and that I was deeply sorry. Unlike other masseurs he was very understanding, and told me it's okay, just let him know when I was leaving office. 

Finally my meeting was over, I rushed to the hotel that I booked on Agoda. Due to RMCO the hotels now are very cheap and affordable. The one I have chosen was Easy Hotel and upon arrival, the reception and entrance was nothing much to be impressed about but upon entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised. I waited patiently for Sam to arrive, and after 10 minutes or so, I heard a knock on my door. 

I opened the door and saw the very good looking Sam smiling at me, he was in a black tee and track bottom and it really showcased his muscular body. I said hi and apologized again for delaying the appointment. He smiled and said that it was not a problem. God damn this guy is even more attractive in person, his thick eyebrows, long eyelashes and his eyes that felt like they were staring right into your souls, his tall nose and his smile. He had a different hairstyle from his photo that made his look more chic and handsome. He excused himself and used the washroom while I striped and got into the bed. 

When he got out of the washroom, he was only in his underwear. I noticed the big patch of vitiligo on his left leg and some part of his body but it did not take away how sexy and gorgeous he was. He stood in front of me, asking me if I was ready to start. I turn around and lied on the bed, as he slowly proceeded with the massage. He applied good pressure on my leg but I was not paying attention to massage (I had 3 this week already). I caressed his hairy thigh and he folded my arm and placed my palm on my back in front of his crotch. I caressed his cock through his underwear, and I felt it slowly growing to be bigger. After some teasing and caressing, I heard him taking off his underwear completely behind me, and his meat was placed back into my palm without the piece of fabric between us. It felt firm and hot in my palm, and good sized too. 

After a while, he suggested that if I was not up for the massage, we could just have fun. Hahaha I was really not focusing on the massage part so I said yes. He asked me where do I want him. We both stood up, completely naked and I hugged him, feeling his very muscular body and just admiring his handsome face. He looked a bit like Milo Ventimiglia, so handsome with some facial hair on his face. To think that he is only 30 years old but already looking so manly and graceful. I kept exploring his body and his man scent really drove me insane. I asked him to move back onto the bed, where I started sucking his cock. There was vitiligo on his cock too but I sucked on it just like I would any other cock. I felt it growing bigger and bigger in my mouth. Sam was giving me his moans of approval and as he grew hard, he started deep throat fucking me and I loved it. He had a nice sized thick cock and I loved to be used my him this way. The innocent me asked if he wanted to cum, he said no, it was too early, and told me he doesn't cum from just sucking, but I was doing an excellent job (then why u no cum :D ). I also learnt that he is a straight guy who prefers fucking women. 

He then asked me to focus on my pleasure and asked me how he could please me. I first asked him to climb on top of me. His muscular body was right on top of mine and we cuddled for some time. He let me enjoy the moment and I planted my face on his strong chest. I think sometimes what we are seeking is intimacy rather than just sex, and often time we get confused and mix up these two concepts. I caressed his muscular back and his biceps in my face made me feel really good and somehow...safe. I also really enjoyed his manpit and the scent that came out of it ❤️ He got off me after a while, and he nibbled on my nipples while I jerked myself, his hands caressing me all over. Staring at his face I was brought to climax soon after. No anal sex as I didn't want sloppy sex to ruin this session. 

After I cleaned myself, I paid him the promised amount, I thought I paid him the correct amount, but he gave me back a piece of RM50 note saying that I mistakenly paid extra. Indeed I had, and I was impressed by his honesty. He was kind and friendly, and very open minded throughout the session, always smiling. We stayed in bed, as we chatted about life, bout his aspiration, his past and it was fun. I got to know him better and his character really surfaced and this is a guy I would be friends with. We traded Instagram handle, and after a good hour of chatting, he got dressed and left. Might consider to ask him to be my personal trainer :D  

If anyone wish to try him, here is a few things to take note:
1. He is very good looking and good body, but he has vitiligo (look it up)
2. He is straight but open minded

3. His charges are medium-high range
4. He does outcall only for now. 

Photo is shared with his permission.

P/S: This review is based on my personal experience blablabla...

WeChat Image_20201218133600.jpg

DM me If you want his contact info. Might take some time to reply

I just saw Sam work out Stories on my IG feed, anyone wanna check him out can follow him

sam_kwf

So. Dang. Handsome ❤️ 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:57 PM, Guest Spend said:

I want to ask fellow bw here, usually how much do you all spend monthly on visiting sauna & massages?

My average spending on massages every months is roughly rm400 - rm700 (mostly 600). Is it too much?

I might start to rethink my habits walao.

for me,

every week spent Rm150

so i think its not too much

of course its depend on income :)

4 hours ago, Guest Sam said:

Isn’t he used to work in fresh?

He is working in fresh tmn desa now under special. Dun knoe what is special except pay more. Last time in fresh cheras he was normal

On 12/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, Versunknown said:

A little out of topic, anyone know good massage place in Ipoh? trip to ipoh tomorrow. haha

For proper massage can try

1. Julian +60125123245 [do mention referral by AB]

2. Hong +601111181883  @ a youth centre near Pasir Pinji

Edited by Spinbomb
Update

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 1/9/2021 at 4:40 PM, Spinbomb said:

For proper massage can try Hong in Ipoh at a youth centre near Pasir Pinji

Need some opinion from members here. What does it mean when a masseur at a massage centre asked you for your phone number or gave you theirs after the massage session? 

8 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Need some opinion from members here. What does it mean when a masseur at a massage centre asked you for your phone number or gave you theirs after the massage session?

It’s means they want you to go back to them and let them provide massage service for you only, and it maybe that they like you so much they wanna be your friend.

1 hour ago, Clivess said:

It’s means they want you to go back to them and let them provide massage service for you only, and it maybe that they like you so much they wanna be your friend.

The Massuer is a straight guy so I presume the former one makes much more sense. Money motivated and everything relates to money. Hahahah

11 hours ago, MalayB said:

Im sure some of you read my posts before about my favourite Myanmar massuer in KL, Sanio. He just shared me his latest photos and ask to promote here. 

Well everyone is struggling so do him, so if any of you want a good sensual massage, just text him at 01126267178.

He has big dick of course, and also few friends who are working together as MB. Ask for 3some if you want. 

A2BF15FF-BA09-43D1-B990-157ADAA4A26D.jpeg

67AA4D5A-6426-4C5E-B359-E182F7193AE3.jpeg

This is a prawn

49 minutes ago, Clivess said:

Plus point for you and him perhaps... but that is if both of you wanted this

What makes me shocking is that he told me that he is straight and married but told me that want to fuck me in my ass until my ass is torn. He looks super straight and he did show me his wife. Quite pretty too. Hahaha.    

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.