Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 12/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, Versunknown said:

A little out of topic, anyone know good massage place in Ipoh? trip to ipoh tomorrow. haha

For proper massage can try

1. Julian +60125123245 [do mention referral by AB]

2. Hong +601111181883  @ a youth centre near Pasir Pinji

Edited by Spinbomb
Update

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 1/9/2021 at 4:40 PM, Spinbomb said:

For proper massage can try Hong in Ipoh at a youth centre near Pasir Pinji

Need some opinion from members here. What does it mean when a masseur at a massage centre asked you for your phone number or gave you theirs after the massage session? 

8 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Need some opinion from members here. What does it mean when a masseur at a massage centre asked you for your phone number or gave you theirs after the massage session?

It’s means they want you to go back to them and let them provide massage service for you only, and it maybe that they like you so much they wanna be your friend.

1 hour ago, Clivess said:

It’s means they want you to go back to them and let them provide massage service for you only, and it maybe that they like you so much they wanna be your friend.

The Massuer is a straight guy so I presume the former one makes much more sense. Money motivated and everything relates to money. Hahahah

11 hours ago, MalayB said:

Im sure some of you read my posts before about my favourite Myanmar massuer in KL, Sanio. He just shared me his latest photos and ask to promote here. 

Well everyone is struggling so do him, so if any of you want a good sensual massage, just text him at 01126267178.

He has big dick of course, and also few friends who are working together as MB. Ask for 3some if you want. 

A2BF15FF-BA09-43D1-B990-157ADAA4A26D.jpeg

67AA4D5A-6426-4C5E-B359-E182F7193AE3.jpeg

This is a prawn

49 minutes ago, Clivess said:

Plus point for you and him perhaps... but that is if both of you wanted this

What makes me shocking is that he told me that he is straight and married but told me that want to fuck me in my ass until my ass is torn. He looks super straight and he did show me his wife. Quite pretty too. Hahaha.    

16 hours ago, MalayB said:

Im sure some of you read my posts before about my favourite Myanmar massuer in KL, Sanio. He just shared me his latest photos and ask to promote here. 

Well everyone is struggling so do him, so if any of you want a good sensual massage, just text him at 01126267178.

He has big dick of course, and also few friends who are working together as MB. Ask for 3some if you want. 

A2BF15FF-BA09-43D1-B990-157ADAA4A26D.jpeg

67AA4D5A-6426-4C5E-B359-E182F7193AE3.jpeg

Wow cant wait the pandemic over that is the reason why I like to go to KL the guy very hot as well the MB is worth paying they done a very good job I love to book him if he really good I book him for few nite.

32 minutes ago, Guest BUu said:

IS the masseur you refer from freshm2m is Star?

Not Star, is HK. 
Btw why you are guessing that the masseur is Star? Just curious heheh 

Didn’t know so many horny masseurs in Fresh. 

3 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

What makes me shocking is that he told me that he is straight and married but told me that want to fuck me in my ass until my ass is torn. He looks super straight and he did show me his wife. Quite pretty too. Hahaha.    

Please dun act stupid. He wants your number and say fuck you until you koyak  is becos  when do outcall he no need give the center any commission. He take everything. Mbs always say things they know their clients like to hear. 

57 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

Not Star, is HK. 
Btw why you are guessing that the masseur is Star? Just curious heheh 

Didn’t know so many horny masseurs in Fresh. 

Because I think to me Star is the manliest guy in Freshm2m. He has a wife too.. but he shared with me he wanted to divorce her as she’s very controlling of his life. Lol

2 minutes ago, Guest Buu said:

Because I think to me Star is the manliest guy in Freshm2m. He has a wife too.. but he shared with me he wanted to divorce her as she’s very controlling of his life. Lol

Mind to share review about Star? His massage and tool size? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.