Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/8/2021 at 2:48 PM, Braun said:

If you can afford to burn that much money per month, why not?

But if I have a piece of advice, I'd prefer spending it on a select few instead of trying every guy here in the forum.

I have my main masseur who I engage with almost every month, sometimes twice a month. One time, I was in a mood to be intimate with him but I was a bit short on cash, and he gave me the full service nonetheless. I'm his most regular of all his customers, he said, and he did that to say thanks.

Lucky you. Since you are so loyal & regular with him; he shows his appreciation by giving you that little extra once in a while even when you're short. That's great Bro.

Since 2021 started I have had the opportunity to go for a few massages before the lockdown:

Oriental Signature Massage Long
- I have shared about him many times, but I don't think I am ready to write a review about him. One of my all time favorite, a daddy type masseur from China. No hanky panky (I wish there would be) but extremely good massage. Received good feedback from fellow blowers who tried him too. One thing to take note of, is the level of spending for massage at this outlet in Pavilion KL. After 3 visits, still tempted to go and try him and be pampered by those strong veiny daddy palms. He said it himself, as long as the masseur pays attention on the customer and does his best, no massage can go wrong. Indeed.

Borneo Massage Paul
- This guy is one of the few non Chinese they have at Borneo, he's a Malaysian from Sarawak. In his 40s, he also provides very good massage and really helped me to relax. In his massage he also include some bone cracking hahah. I thoroughly enjoyed him cracking my neck, all the stiffness instantly disappeared. He also used his knee that was placed behind my back to crack my spine. Very enjoyable and his dick massage was very skillful, it felt like receiving a blowjob when he works on your cock head. I've had him a few times and never once feeling disappointed. Friendly but I don't think he is open to other type of fun.

88A Blind Massage Brickfields Mun Keat
- This guy I had him for the first time a few days ago, he used to work in Senses as masseur, said he's seen me many times in Senses before. That's how I realized he's not completely blind. Decent massage, but very playful hand. He has hands that linger too long on my ass, and hands tried to find your sensitive spots by caressing you playfully. Nothing too serious, just some sensual touches here and there. Decent session overall, very cheap too. 

Freelancer Mr Steven the Uncle Next Door

- My 10th visit to him, he's slightly pricy but worth the price in my opinion, and only does outcall. Friendly and talkative as fuck but to be honest it's cute, he's like the neighbor daddy that you desire but he doesn't think about the things you think about and just keep rambling about the weather and other things haha. His massage is like drug for me, very efficient in tackling the sore and stiff spots which is why I keep going back to him. He also cracks my neck and body but it's different from Paul's cracking. He cracks your body while you two are in bed and he uses his body to apply extra weight on you. The neck cracking my gawd. He works on your stiff neck before using his ulti which is the crack, and you feel like fk take my money now. It was hot in my hotel room and he was only in his massage shorts (he's not always shirtless). His dad bod just makes my dick so wet and I want him so bad. His nice nipples and the strands of hair around his nipples mhm. Just desire him so much but he is just providing proper massage, too bad. But I do appreciate his nice skin rubbing against mine. Sometimes, the sexual tension, is better than the sex itself

MCO started but I had lots of massage to last me through it. Take care everyone, stay safe and stay at home ;) 

Sharing my massage experience. So after reading some reviews and recommendation i decided to try out Sempurna. I was abit hesitant as i was worried about the cleanliness. Although the massage parlour looks a little run down, i felt alright with the overall cleanliness. Its also nice that the masseuse uses a new cloth to cover the bed before you lay on it.  

I tried Mat, a young malay guy, who had good strong hands, smooth fit body and soothing voice. its great that he was not talkative. Very nice friendly guy. We did not do any hanky panky. He says he is straight and i respected his personal space.

2nd and 3rd time i went i tried Manchai. Chinese guy, fit and tall and strong hands as well. He was my type of guy. First time i tried him i requested for just normal massage without urut batin. but during the massage he teased my dick area and made it hard very quickly. i was shy at first but he made me feel comfortable. overall, very professional and good massage. 2nd time i went back to him, i decided to try with extra. Lets just say i did not regret the last 15min of solid handjob from him. He was rock hard at the end too. Very nice guy, friendly and happy to crack your body and specific areas if you request. Manchai says he is gay and a top. I did not try his "top-ping" services because i am a top as well. 

so far all 3 visits were wonderful and i will go back again for sure after MCO. 

4 minutes ago, Jak27 said:

Sharing my massage experience. So after reading some reviews and recommendation i decided to try out Sempurna. I was abit hesitant as i was worried about the cleanliness. Although the massage parlour looks a little run down, i felt alright with the overall cleanliness. Its also nice that the masseuse uses a new cloth to cover the bed before you lay on it.  

I tried Mat, a young malay guy, who had good strong hands, smooth fit body and soothing voice. its great that he was not talkative. Very nice friendly guy. We did not do any hanky panky. He says he is straight and i respected his personal space.

2nd and 3rd time i went i tried Manchai. Chinese guy, fit and tall and strong hands as well. He was my type of guy. First time i tried him i requested for just normal massage without urut batin. but during the massage he teased my dick area and made it hard very quickly. i was shy at first but he made me feel comfortable. overall, very professional and good massage. 2nd time i went back to him, i decided to try with extra. Lets just say i did not regret the last 15min of solid handjob from him. He was rock hard at the end too. Very nice guy, friendly and happy to crack your body and specific areas if you request. Manchai says he is gay and a top. I did not try his "top-ping" services because i am a top as well. 

manchai hw old?local? thx

4 minutes ago, Klbi said:

manchai hw old?local? thx

9 minutes ago, Jak27 said:

got any contact? naked when massage? got pic?

11 minutes ago, Jak27 said:

Just now, Klbi said:

You can use the number you see when you google the massage place. The boss responds via whatsapp pretty fast. You have to pay for the extra then he will be naked otherwise max is he will just be in underwear and shirtless. No pic. 

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

Since 2021 started I have had the opportunity to go for a few massages before the lockdown:

Oriental Signature Massage Long
- I have shared about him many times, but I don't think I am ready to write a review about him. One of my all time favorite, a daddy type masseur from China. No hanky panky (I wish there would be) but extremely good massage. Received good feedback from fellow blowers who tried him too. One thing to take note of, is the level of spending for massage at this outlet in Pavilion KL. After 3 visits, still tempted to go and try him and be pampered by those strong veiny daddy palms. He said it himself, as long as the masseur pays attention on the customer and does his best, no massage can go wrong. Indeed.

Borneo Massage Paul
- This guy is one of the few non Chinese they have at Borneo, he's a Malaysian from Sarawak. In his 40s, he also provides very good massage and really helped me to relax. In his massage he also include some bone cracking hahah. I thoroughly enjoyed him cracking my neck, all the stiffness instantly disappeared. He also used his knee that was placed behind my back to crack my spine. Very enjoyable and his dick massage was very skillful, it felt like receiving a blowjob when he works on your cock head. I've had him a few times and never once feeling disappointed. Friendly but I don't think he is open to other type of fun.

88A Blind Massage Brickfields Mun Keat
- This guy I had him for the first time a few days ago, he used to work in Senses as masseur, said he's seen me many times in Senses before. That's how I realized he's not completely blind. Decent massage, but very playful hand. He has hands that linger too long on my ass, and hands tried to find your sensitive spots by caressing you playfully. Nothing too serious, just some sensual touches here and there. Decent session overall, very cheap too. 

Freelancer Mr Steven the Uncle Next Door

- My 10th visit to him, he's slightly pricy but worth the price in my opinion, and only does outcall. Friendly and talkative as fuck but to be honest it's cute, he's like the neighbor daddy that you desire but he doesn't think about the things you think about and just keep rambling about the weather and other things haha. His massage is like drug for me, very efficient in tackling the sore and stiff spots which is why I keep going back to him. He also cracks my neck and body but it's different from Paul's cracking. He cracks your body while you two are in bed and he uses his body to apply extra weight on you. The neck cracking my gawd. He works on your stiff neck before using his ulti which is the crack, and you feel like fk take my money now. It was hot in my hotel room and he was only in his massage shorts (he's not always shirtless). His dad bod just makes my dick so wet and I want him so bad. His nice nipples and the strands of hair around his nipples mhm. Just desire him so much but he is just providing proper massage, too bad. But I do appreciate his nice skin rubbing against mine. Sometimes, the sexual tension, is better than the sex itself

MCO started but I had lots of massage to last me through it. Take care everyone, stay safe and stay at home ;) 

How mun keat looks like @hornychub, Happy ending :)? I've tried Ong massage last week and is pretty good. Beside that, he looks kinda cute tho

On 1/12/2021 at 10:17 AM, Guest Ryu said:

The masseur said he wants to fuck me in the hotel, not at the massage centre. Ermm....

fuck in msg center, need to pay the boss. If fuck in hotel, the money he eat alone.

57 minutes ago, Guest Emir said:

fuck in msg center, need to pay the boss. If fuck in hotel, the money he eat alone.

He needs to bear the hotel cost if he wants to fuck in the hotel. I won’t pay for that. Hahaha

1 hour ago, Guest Ryu said:

He needs to bear the hotel cost if he wants to fuck in the hotel. I won’t pay for that. Hahaha

U think he will bring u to W or Hilton ke to fuck u? Its gonna be those 2/3 hotels. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

2/3 stars hotel only la 

Did I say that I expect him to have fun with me at those grand hotels? Of course. Only those people who out of their minds will think like that. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

2/3 stars hotel only la 

Did I say that I expect him to have fun with me at those grand hotels? Of course not. Only those people who out of their minds will think like that. 

On 1/11/2021 at 7:37 PM, ChiT said:

Yes... no holds barred fun,  or keep for explosion at end of next 2 weeks (or longer) 

you wish. They will always expect customer to pay for hotel, just come goyang telur konek only. Unless they stay in hotel and do incall

15 hours ago, Guest Emir said:

15 hours ago, Genevieve said:

How mun keat looks like @hornychub, Happy ending :)? I've tried Ong massage last week and is pretty good. Beside that, he looks kinda cute tho

Ong is indeed not bad, look quite decent too :D

Mun Keat look average also, 45 years old, playful but no happy ending, maybe because it was my first time meeting him

Guest GuestSB
4 hours ago, hornychub said:

Ong is indeed not bad, look quite decent too :D

Mun Keat look average also, 45 years old, playful but no happy ending, maybe because it was my first time meeting him

Ong is masseur at 88A also? How old is he? 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, Braun said:

Tried Tantara for the first time before the lockdown. I booked David via WhatsApp for a 90-min massage.

The massage was so-so. Too much emphasis on the back and not enough strength (although to be fair, I did not ask him to press harder).

Things got better in the second half of the massage because I get to see his body while he's massaging. He's fully clothed but the pecs and the biceps are all bulging - it was a feast for the eyes. However, from time to time he looks at himself in the mirror while massaging me with one hand, which is a bit of a turnoff.

Towards the end of the massage, he asked me if I want to be massaged down there and I agreed of course. He started stroking my cock and made some small talk. When we became more comfortable, I asked him if I can touch him. I was actually expecting no for an answer (since he was fully clothed and all) but said yes.

I immediately went for the pecs and the biceps, feeling them up with one hand. I couldn't get enough, so I asked if I can sit up without leaving the bed. When he agreed, I partially lifted his shirt to expose his huge chest and started sucking his nipples. My hand grabbed his ass and went to feel the bulge in his pants. He was soft, which I didn't mind, and I didn't bother to slide my hand inside his pants.

I said I am close to cumming and asked if we can change to my favorite handjob position - basically him stroking me from behind as if I am stroking myself. He obliged and I came shortly afterwards.

I returned to supine position after I came due to exhaustion but he still gave me a few more strokes with a smile.

I have to say, he has one of the best bodies I have seen among the masseurs I've tried. It's just unfortunate that there's very limited things that I can do to enjoy it, not to mention the average massaging skills.

It was a good experience, but I will most likely not return for a second try.

Tantara is a massage centre?

Guest Curious
13 hours ago, nikkonick said:

sorry sir..nic is chinese..that chinese guy u looking for is kent..he don't do massage anymore

Does nik provide extra? Is he top or bottom?

Tks

1 hour ago, trx86 said:

Meaning? 

What do you do when you eat prawn? Rip off the head before eating the flesh, right? It is used to describe that a guy or girl with beautiful body figure but not appealing face 

Guest John lee
On 7/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, Guest Chubb69 said:

Go for CRV. My friend tried said thick dick also read some review somewhere here. But you need to book him early, I try to book yesterday but he's already been booked. 

What is CRV and CF? 

13 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Sauna Chronicles.

So just like many of us, i am at home bored and miss interacting with people. I just wanted to share some of my fond memories of going to the sauna in Kuala Lumpur. I used to frequent at OTOT- the maze of fantasies as i would like to call it. However due to the pandemic, just like many business, the sauna is now closed, hopefully not forever. 

In the meantime I discovered Forest 52 sauna and a couple others. Forest 52 is housed in what looks like an industrial estate type of place and it gets a little quiet towards the evening. The Sauna is old but has a respectable three floors of space to play. It is relatively clean with no bad smells at all. 

First of all, as a stocky guy, Forest 52 was welcoming and the guys were not rude or discriminate you for being a little bigger. Infact this sauna tends to attract the larger guys, darker skinned and their admirers. Of the several times i have gone to this sauna i only had one bad experience, but the rest of the time was always fun and exciting. 

I have met some of the nicest guys in this sauna who were respectful of your space, kind, loving and at the same time know how to have a fun and wild time. Without going into too much detail or writing a novel here, I felt accepted as a person here. I know its sounds like a cliche, but as many of us can relate, when you have faced discrimination within the gay community, its nice to feel accepted - even if it is for that evening at the sauna. 

I miss Forest 52. I look forward to returning when things get better. 

Jak

Ohh..so not many chinese go here? Which sauna more chinese?

14 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Sauna Chronicles.

So just like many of us, i am at home bored and miss interacting with people. I just wanted to share some of my fond memories of going to the sauna in Kuala Lumpur. I used to frequent at OTOT- the maze of fantasies as i would like to call it. However due to the pandemic, just like many business, the sauna is now closed, hopefully not forever. 

In the meantime I discovered Forest 52 sauna and a couple others. Forest 52 is housed in what looks like an industrial estate type of place and it gets a little quiet towards the evening. The Sauna is old but has a respectable three floors of space to play. It is relatively clean with no bad smells at all. 

First of all, as a stocky guy, Forest 52 was welcoming and the guys were not rude or discriminate you for being a little bigger. Infact this sauna tends to attract the larger guys, darker skinned and their admirers. Of the several times i have gone to this sauna i only had one bad experience, but the rest of the time was always fun and exciting. 

I have met some of the nicest guys in this sauna who were respectful of your space, kind, loving and at the same time know how to have a fun and wild time. Without going into too much detail or writing a novel here, I felt accepted as a person here. I know its sounds like a cliche, but as many of us can relate, when you have faced discrimination within the gay community, its nice to feel accepted - even if it is for that evening at the sauna. 

I miss Forest 52. I look forward to returning when things get better. 

Jak

What facilities available there? Got jacuzzi?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.