Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

7 hours ago, Ali44 said:

What about the other saunas.  Like Forest and chakran?  

I passed by Chakran in Brickfields on a weekday evening two weeks back.

It was not open, and the Chakran signboard above the stairs leading to Chakran was not to be seen. 

I fear it might be closed for good, but I am not sure if this is so.

15 hours ago, Guest Name said:

Why do you lie? Many people have tried him and he lets you do whatever for a price. Been there, done that. 100 for the HE, more than that if you want to suck his dick.

If you’ve tipped him and he didn’t let you, then I think it’s self explanatory lol

Rude flamer alert

Guest TANTARA

Can anyone tell me whether prostate massage is part of the standard full-body massage package at Tantara, or is that charged separately? Any ideas on pricing? I am not interested in happy endings, playing with the masseur's dick etc. I am just looking for a really good full-body massage and, hopefully, prostate massage as well.

Does anyone know whether all the masseurs there know how to give a prostate massage, or is it only some of them? Someone here mentioned that Saddam does prostate massage, but are there other options? I was thinking of trying David since he seems to have good reviews for his massage.

Thanks,

Guest Curious Onlooker
1 hour ago, ryanlim said:

Nowaday all massuer with mask on....cannot check who is good looking or  not from the eye..

At least provide a massuer who has good looking eyes and features so that we can imagine that we are massaged by a good looking guy in Healthland. 

2 hours ago, Guest Curious Onlooker said:

At least provide a massuer who has good looking eyes and features so that we can imagine that we are massaged by a good looking guy in Healthland. 

Hahaha...If can  imagine, anyone will be good looking guy....even a lady also can be imagined as good looking guy ....lol

5 hours ago, Guest Lanchau said:

Your dick is bloody ugly. Could you please change your picture? I really don't know why you think anyone wants to see that. 

No one ask you to see. If u think ur are nice and beautiful dick. Then show it out to ppl. I dare u won’t do it. 

The reply I got from Sempurna boss when asked about the raid recently

”Now dbkl is raiding all this illegal unlicensed Massage ctr this place was raided last mth ask to close n dbkl already lock it with dbkl lock n all customer n foreigner staff they don't disturb but after dbkl left the boss use cutter to open the door n do business again so this time the dbkl raided the place n ask the police raided all the foreigner together but customer let go no problem.”

Guest EElloonn
1 minute ago, Guest Elon said:

The reply I got from Sempurna boss when asked about the raid recently

”Now dbkl is raiding all this illegal unlicensed Massage ctr this place was raided last mth ask to close n dbkl already lock it with dbkl lock n all customer n foreigner staff they don't disturb but after dbkl left the boss use cutter to open the door n do business again so this time the dbkl raided the place n ask the police raided all the foreigner together but customer let go no problem.”

If that is what he really did then he must be fucking dumb and should have been arrested. Because of his irresponsibility, the foreign workers have been arrested.  DBKL already so goodhearted that they just sealed the place and left the foreigners alone, but then the greedy owner went and effed everything up. Mudda Fukka him.

Guest William
38 minutes ago, Guest EElloonn said:

If that is what he really did then he must be fucking dumb and should have been arrested. Because of his irresponsibility, the foreign workers have been arrested.  DBKL already so goodhearted that they just sealed the place and left the foreigners alone, but then the greedy owner went and effed everything up. Mudda Fukka him.

Check your facts before cursing anyone la. Dun be a stupid asshole and simply curse. The workers was not arrested and since fresh1 closed down the workers now all go work at fresh2 tmn desa. No one was arrested. 

As I said before, Sempurna didn’t have QR code mysejahtera to scan. Im sure the place is not legal. How about Chakran? Has anyone visited before? Do they provide QR code to scan? 

Maybe to save our ass we should identify which places have QR Code to begin with. Im sure Oops Desa Pandan has it as Ive visited the place before. 

If near Kepong or Selayang areas can go support HBM Blind massage centre +60135574338

https://m.facebook.com/HBM.Centre/

A clean place with friendly staff.

I tried Marcus very skillful with strength.

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, MalayB said:

As I said before, Sempurna didn’t have QR code mysejahtera to scan. Im sure the place is not legal. How about Chakran? Has anyone visited before? Do they provide QR code to scan? 

Maybe to save our ass we should identify which places have QR Code to begin with. Im sure Oops Desa Pandan has it as Ive visited the place before. 

Regardless whether they have qr code onot, if they raid and find condoms or lubricants still will tutup kedai.

Guest William
2 hours ago, gmar said:

Try quite a few times with different masseur. All of them very skillful and professional. Better than nowadays other centres.

Any urut batin? Thks

Guest Hotel spa

Had a fun day today in some hotel spas, I met a couple in the steam room, had quite a good time with both of them. It was already quite late when I got there, so there were only three of us, we kissed a lot and lick nipples after some conversations. Their body was so sexy, I was so horny just looking at their body,  they jerked off each other and I helped them a bit too, both of them cum a lot. So much fun today! 

Guest Guest helo
10 hours ago, Guest Hotel spa said:

Had a fun day today in some hotel spas, I met a couple in the steam room, had quite a good time with both of them. It was already quite late when I got there, so there were only three of us, we kissed a lot and lick nipples after some conversations. Their body was so sexy, I was so horny just looking at their body,  they jerked off each other and I helped them a bit too, both of them cum a lot. So much fun today! 

nice mind share?

Guest Hotel spa
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest helo said:

nice mind share?

They fucked me raw in the steam room. It felt so good to have two cocks inside my hole at the same time.  Luckily there wasn’t any other customers or attendants because i moaned so loud. In the end like i said they cum and I swallowed all of it. This spa is somewhere near brickfields. 

Guest Guest Helo
18 minutes ago, Guest Hotel spa said:

They fucked me raw in the steam room. It felt so good to have two cocks inside my hole at the same time.  Luckily there wasn’t any other customers or attendants because i moaned so loud. In the end like i said they cum and I swallowed all of it. This spa is somewhere near brickfields. 

hmmm can PM? haha pls this might sounds akward but yeah haha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.