Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam the Handsome Muscleman- HornyChub's review I had an enchanting experience yesterday night with someone absolutely wonderful and it was very enjoyable. I want to write about it and put it down

Remembering Senses Massage & Sauna   Warning: Long winded post ahead   Recently, my favorite sauna- Senses Traditional Massage and Sauna was closed down. It had been some time

can we talk about how rude and sarcastic some of the users here can be? as if we're not being treated like a disease by society already, and yet we cant even be nice to each other. are u so damaged an

Posted Images

Guest Citybay exploring

Recently notice that citybay have quite a few new masseur so I took a visit and 2 boy here would like to recommend

Ben - Vietnamese but very good in Thai massage. a lot stretching n deep tissue massage. So for those who into massage then this is the guy you might want to consider. he is good looking as well. as for service I never try but he did offer. summary as below

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

service - open for update

Nam - Vietnamese as well. this is opposition of Ben. soft massage but still a proper one. no rushing and with a lot teasing which turning me on. Service was great as well. here is the review

look - 9/10 coz he is my taste

massage - 7/10, not strong as ben but right teasing point

service - 9/10

Guest syazlangalaxy

Went to freshm2m

today: booking force. He is from thailand. Tall around 172. Lean fit body. Really hot fuck, he cum twice. He cannot cont massage because m too horny. Haha 

yesterday: booking sport.  Massage really poor. Quick playing with my butt. Short fuck as he cum early. Haha

really suggest force. He is 9/10. 

Guest puchong guy

went to Citybay again today was thinking to get ben for a nice massage but he was taken. So took kobe instead. overall everything as ok. below is my review and rating

look - 7/10

massage - 7/10

service - 8/10 no complain as quite playful

On 8/11/2016 at 9:20 PM, Guest puchong guy said:

went to Citybay again today was thinking to get ben for a nice massage but he was taken. So took kobe instead. overall everything as ok. below is my review and rating

look - 7/10

massage - 7/10

service - 8/10 no complain as quite playful

How much is the charges? Tips wise? Any package like Fresh ? 

Guest Massage Finder

Hello. Anyone has experience with atlantic or khun from fresh? How are their massage & topping skills?  Havent bottom on a while.... if they are too rough then it's a no-no. Tq

Guest Guest kl
On 9 August 2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest Citybay exploring said:

Recently notice that citybay have quite a few new masseur so I took a visit and 2 boy here would like to recommend

Ben - Vietnamese but very good in Thai massage. a lot stretching n deep tissue massage. So for those who into massage then this is the guy you might want to consider. he is good looking as well. as for service I never try but he did offer. summary as below

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

service - open for update

Nam - Vietnamese as well. this is opposition of Ben. soft massage but still a proper one. no rushing and with a lot teasing which turning me on. Service was great as well. here is the review

look - 9/10 coz he is my taste

massage - 7/10, not strong as ben but right teasing point

service - 9/10

Any happy ending?

Guest Massage Kaki
13 hours ago, Guest Kursani said:

Last time anyone ever mentioned about kursani were nick and ken, anyone knows if they are still around?

Ken and Nick are the ONLY two local Chinese masseurs in Kursani.

Last Sunday, I was visited Kursani and the BOSS told me that both of them are NO longer working there

Then I left eventually....

Just for your info, now all their masseurs are LOCAL malays that what I have been told

Guest Massage Lover
5 hours ago, Guest Kursani said:

I believed they have indonesians as well no?

Yes, one doing the facial and scrub.... As for massage, u have to refer to them, better you personally call them to get the latest info

On 8/22/2016 at 11:16 AM, Guest Massage Finder said:

Hello. Anyone has experience with atlantic or khun from fresh? How are their massage & topping skills?  Havent bottom on a while.... if they are too rough then it's a no-no. Tq

Khun is bi (or straight ?) guy. Doesnt do bj or fj...but his massage is good

Guest Happyguy

Had a session with Fresh at Fresh massage in Taman Desa yesterday. Took the B2B option which was RM100. Massage was ok. Hard & at times painful. A bit rushed. The real massage was only 40mins. His body to  body part was actually a seducing bit trying to proceed to sex. I didn't coz he is a top. He offered to bottom for a price. I refused coz I don't enjoy topping a top. They usually don't enjoy it.

Good looking guy with a body to die for. He is of mixed race. Thai & Myanmar. Friendly. Average size dick which was super hard. Whole session 7/10.

Guest Guest 69
16 hours ago, Guest Happyguy said:

Had a session with Fresh at Fresh massage in Taman Desa yesterday. Took the B2B option which was RM100. Massage was ok. Hard & at times painful. A bit rushed. The real massage was only 40mins. His body to  body part was actually a seducing bit trying to proceed to sex. I didn't coz he is a top. He offered to bottom for a price. I refused coz I don't enjoy topping a top. They usually don't enjoy it.

Good looking guy with a body to die for. He is of mixed race. Thai & Myanmar. Friendly. Average size dick which was super hard. Whole session 7/10.

There's a Fresh Massage in Taman Desa?

• G_M changed the title to Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic