Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest puchong guy

went to citybay again as it is the nearest to me and they have 2 new boy.

took oscar as he looks my type from the photo. overall service not bad. massage quite strong so for those who like strong massage then can consider him. service i never try but still tip with as he did a quite good job with happy ending

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam the Handsome Muscleman- HornyChub's review I had an enchanting experience yesterday night with someone absolutely wonderful and it was very enjoyable. I want to write about it and put it down

Remembering Senses Massage & Sauna   Warning: Long winded post ahead   Recently, my favorite sauna- Senses Traditional Massage and Sauna was closed down. It had been some time

can we talk about how rude and sarcastic some of the users here can be? as if we're not being treated like a disease by society already, and yet we cant even be nice to each other. are u so damaged an

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Guest puchong guy said:

went to citybay again as it is the nearest to me and they have 2 new boy.

took oscar as he looks my type from the photo. overall service not bad. massage quite strong so for those who like strong massage then can consider him. service i never try but still tip with as he did a quite good job with happy ending

how much did you tip? 

Went to Kakiku last Saturday. naked day...really enjoyable, 1st guy grab me after 15min when i eneter kakiku and play with me until he cum me. After that the time is still early for me to go back so i take sauna, shower and rest for 30min, I enter again to the naked crowd and this 2nd guy grab me and i cum twice. Saturday nite is a good day for kakiku lol

Guest Male Waxing Therapists in
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone knows where to get waving fine in kl? Done by a male therapist. 

Aromann Male Spa (Wisma UOA, Jalan Pinang) done by Indonesian

Aromann Male Spa (Publika, Mont Kiara) done by Philipino

Purnama Male Spa (Fahrenheit 88 Plaza, Bukit Bintang) done by Sabahan

For address, contact number, package details and price, pls search online and make a call to them accordingly.

22 minutes ago, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

For address, contact number, package details and price, pls search online and make a call to them accordingly.

22 minutes ago, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Sauna Herba De Aroma (Banting, Selangor) done by two local Malays: Ameer (Senior Therapist) and Izar (Junior therapist).

Just now, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Sauna Herba De Aroma (Banting, Selangor) done by two local Malays: Ameer (Senior Therapist) and Izar (Junior therapist).

Strips: Ministry of Waxing done by local Chinese (Young but Experience)

Note: There are many branches in Klang Valley/KL and pls call to check his availability. He move across different outlets 

Guest Shah Senjakala... Freelanc
On 8/9/2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest Citybay exploring said:

Recently notice that citybay have quite a few new masseur so I took a visit and 2 boy here would like to recommend

Ben - Vietnamese but very good in Thai massage. a lot stretching n deep tissue massage. So for those who into massage then this is the guy you might want to consider. he is good looking as well. as for service I never try but he did offer. summary as below

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

service - open for update

Nam - Vietnamese as well. this is opposition of Ben. soft massage but still a proper one. no rushing and with a lot teasing which turning me on. Service was great as well. here is the review

look - 9/10 coz he is my taste

massage - 7/10, not strong as ben but right teasing point

service - 9/10

Hi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance freelance massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

Contact me  at WhatsApp shah

0162544088. Thank you

On 8/9/2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest Citybay exploring said:

Recently notice that citybay have quite a few new masseur so I took a visit and 2 boy here would like to recommend

Ben - Vietnamese but very good in Thai massage. a lot stretching n deep tissue massage. So for those who into massage then this is the guy you might want to consider. he is good looking as well. as for service I never try but he did offer. summary as below

look - 8/10

massage - 8/10

service - open for update

Nam - Vietnamese as well. this is opposition of Ben. soft massage but still a proper one. no rushing and with a lot teasing which turning me on. Service was great as well. here is the review

look - 9/10 coz he is my taste

massage - 7/10, not strong as ben but right teasing point

service - 9/10

Guest Shah Senjakala

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance freelance massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

0162544088. Thank you

On 30 August 2016 at 2:02 AM, Guest Male Waxing Therapists in said:

Strips: Ministry of Waxing done by local Chinese (Young but Experience)

Note: There are many branches in Klang Valley/KL and pls call to check his availability. He move across different outlets 

What is the name of the therapist?

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Guest chen said:

Has anyone tried Surya, an muscular indonesian who lived in Miharja flats? Excellent massage. Kinda lost his contact. He charged RM100, but very very good kampung massage. He will help "Fix" your urat and buang angin.

or, can anyone recommend some others? Strong and skillful ones

Hi guys any1 has suryas num?

On 02/08/2016 at 11:58 PM, yhtang said:

The masseurs are all not supposed to involve themselves in any hanky-panky.  However, there had been occasions when the massage had gotten a bit more "personal" than expected.  I think it depends very much on the masseur and his feelings for the customer.  In any case, even if they do extend their service, I am convinced they are very much gay for pay. 

The masseurs are mostly from Myanmar.

Agree, I will saybmy experience is almost 80% chances they will end up playing with me either top or btm, I visit averagely once or twice a month recently

Guest Baytahan
On September 2, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Guest Pakcikt said:

I see bb boy only got 8 masseurs now! So many left :-( I wonder why? Any ideas?

I heard they have problems with the boss. He is a terrible person.

5 hours ago, Guest Baytahan said:

I heard they have problems with the boss. He is a terrible person.

There is no more bbboy ,all the staff  (captain and masseurs) has moved down to Aroma at the ground floor of the same building and there is a change of the packages, no more naked massage in Aroma .

On August 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Guest Shah Senjakala said:

0162544088. Thank you

Do you have email address as well?

On 9/2/2016 at 6:18 AM, Guest Pakcikt said:

UIHi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance  massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

0162544088. Thank you

Guest whatsappAsEmail
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you have email address as well?

I hardly ever sees any masseur or mb who uses email address to communicate with client. It's either gay apps, messaging apps e.g. whatsapp, WeChat, Line etc or direct SMS via phone no.  It is hardly to ask anonymously these days, unless you directly inquire via gay apps.

7 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Bbboys really closed? I never got the chance to try it :(
And if most of them move downstairs to Aroma Relaxation and Wellness, do they still offer the same or similar services? 

Aroma doesn't provide naked massage and b2b massage anymore, but they have other package which bbboys doesn't have previously.

4 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Sorry if Im asking too many question ...
At Aroma, can I still pick the masseur? And no more extra service issit? 

You can't pick anymore but definitely there is extra service provided else how the masseurs earn extras

On 9/2/2016 at 11:51 AM, Guest Guest said:
On 9/2/2016 at 6:18 AM, Guest Pakcikt said:

Business down

If can't pick masseur anymore, if they assign me a fatty pig and I don't like, how? 

On 6 September 2016 at 10:02 PM, Aikuchi said:

Oh ... if can't pick then also no guarantee of satisfaction. Hmmm a bit risky. 

My experience was I booked the boy via whatsapp and Aroma allowed me to pick the boy I wanted .but they don't allow if customer walk in and select the boy whom the he wants .

52 minutes ago, Herbert said:

My experience was I booked the boy via whatsapp and Aroma allowed me to pick the boy I wanted .but they don't allow if customer walk in and select the boy whom the he wants .

Thank you for the advice herbert. I will try that route as well. 

On 03/08/2016 at 10:47 PM, Guest Good Massage said:

Can anyone share their experience at Aromann Spa KL? Are the therapists any good? Can anyone recommend a specific therapist who is worth trying? Anyone? Please share.

i went to the one at UOA.

didnt get massage but went for body scrub and waxing. both done by different therapist.

body scrub went twice first one by nabil and second one by tori. totally clean.

nabil seem to put in a lot of strength into scrubbing.. he's straight ( i think ), so just talk casually and stuff. if you're looking for clean scrubs.. i would say go for him. he's very good.. at the end of the scrubbing i saw him sweating and panting a little.. haha

tori cannot compare to nabil.. like those no energy kind of scrub. then at the end still try to ask me go for massage.

waxing, i cant rmb the guy who did it for me but he obviously a bit naughty. try to make me hard.. very very thorough though. at the end still use torch light to shine and see if got miss out any hair or not..

will definately go back for scrub by nabil and waxing by the other guy but not for tori...

Guest Aromaan UOA
1 hour ago, momod said:

i went to the one at UOA.

didnt get massage but went for body scrub and waxing. both done by different therapist.

body scrub went twice first one by nabil and second one by tori. totally clean.

nabil seem to put in a lot of strength into scrubbing.. he's straight ( i think ), so just talk casually and stuff. if you're looking for clean scrubs.. i would say go for him. he's very good.. at the end of the scrubbing i saw him sweating and panting a little.. haha

tori cannot compare to nabil.. like those no energy kind of scrub. then at the end still try to ask me go for massage.

waxing, i cant rmb the guy who did it for me but he obviously a bit naughty. try to make me hard.. very very thorough though. at the end still use torch light to shine and see if got miss out any hair or not..

will definately go back for scrub by nabil and waxing by the other guy but not for tori...

The guy u mentioned who did waxing for you is MAN fr Indonesia.....

20 minutes ago, Guest Aromaan UOA said:

The guy u mentioned who did waxing for you is MAN fr Indonesia.....

For your next visit, pls don't shy to touch his dick.... He even let you to suck his cock which I did when he did the waxing for me.... (free of charge)

Same goes to the Philipino guy who did waxing in AROMANN in Mont Kiara, Publika outlet.... but he will request for extra tips on HJ and BJ

• G_M changed the title to Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic