Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Massage
55 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Yes there used to be local masseurs in BBBoy. His name is Alvin. He went to work with Mtheraphy but not sure where he is now. In fact there is more than one but I cannot recall their names.

Exactly, true.... Now, Aroma becomes popular, not only published in newspaper but also other online social media

Guest Massage
35 minutes ago, maleire said:

Still up and running. Anyway, we all need to be careful when visiting, not just BB Boy but other male massage parlour as well.

Ya lo.... Becareful for the time being where ever you go....

4 hours ago, fresh said:

The chinese daily article was also in the star paper today. :(

Nation

Home > News > Nation

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

All-male massage parlour gives sex service to its customers

• Compiled by NG SI HOOI, LOH FOON FONG and R. ARAVINTHAN

AN all-male massage parlour in Kuala Lumpur allegedly provides sex service to its male customers, Oriental Daily reported after one of its writers went undercover recently following a complaint from a reader.

According to the report, the centre, which has 13 male masseurs, only serves men.

Most of the masseurs are from Vietnam and Myanmar but apparently not all of them provide sex service.

One of the masseurs admitted that he charged RM50 to RM150 per session for sex.

The masseur claimed that he could earn additional RM200 to RM300 with the “extra service” he provided every day.

He added that the centre operator would not interfere in their business nor ask for commissions for the “extra work” they rendered to their customers.

When contacted, a senior police officer urged the public with information to lodge reports so that action could be taken to stop the vice activities

This appeared in The Star paper today. Although it didn't mention BBBoy it was obviously referring to them especially in the OrientalDaily News version. I think this is sensational journalism to drive up readership but this is Malaysia and prostitution is illegal. The owner of BBBoy/Aroma I think made a bad decision relocating to the ground floor. It is in plain sight and people around the area can see "dubious" characters going in and out of their premise. Whatever it is I think we should all reconsider going there for a "massage". You never know when the authorities comes to visit.

1 hour ago, Drahcir said:

Can somebody explain Aromann's rising cock promotion?

Means to say that whoever take any package of the treatments may enjoy the free touch of the therapist's cock 

5 hours ago, Guest BBBoy said:

Nation

Home > News > Nation

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

All-male massage parlour gives sex service to its customers

• Compiled by NG SI HOOI, LOH FOON FONG and R. ARAVINTHAN

AN all-male massage parlour in Kuala Lumpur allegedly provides sex service to its male customers, Oriental Daily reported after one of its writers went undercover recently following a complaint from a reader.

According to the report, the centre, which has 13 male masseurs, only serves men.

Most of the masseurs are from Vietnam and Myanmar but apparently not all of them provide sex service.

One of the masseurs admitted that he charged RM50 to RM150 per session for sex.

The masseur claimed that he could earn additional RM200 to RM300 with the “extra service” he provided every day.

He added that the centre operator would not interfere in their business nor ask for commissions for the “extra work” they rendered to their customers.

When contacted, a senior police officer urged the public with information to lodge reports so that action could be taken to stop the vice activities

This appeared in The Star paper today. Although it didn't mention BBBoy it was obviously referring to them especially in the OrientalDaily News version. I think this is sensational journalism to drive up readership but this is Malaysia and prostitution is illegal. The owner of BBBoy/Aroma I think made a bad decision relocating to the ground floor. It is in plain sight and people around the area can see "dubious" characters going in and out of their premise. Whatever it is I think we should all reconsider going there for a "massage". You never know when the authorities comes to visit.

I am not sure if any news about dodgy straight massage parlor reported in the paper before.. Or because they are too common..it is no longer 'news worthy'

Guest Fresh no respond

So pissed off with fresh people. Texted and getting slow response. Finally being advised to call another no and yet no feedback at all. Bisnez so good meh?

Guest Sauna weekend

Hello guys,

Im visiting KL and today is the last day so Im really looking for a great fun at the sauna this afternoon.

Could you recommend me the best option for saunas near my stay at bukit bintang, or I dont mind anywhere else , that have a best theme on weekend?

When is the best time for visiting sauna on the weekend?

6 hours ago, Guest Sauna weekend said:

Hello guys,

Im visiting KL and today is the last day so Im really looking for a great fun at the sauna this afternoon.

Could you recommend me the best option for saunas near my stay at bukit bintang, or I dont mind anywhere else , that have a best theme on weekend?

When is the best time for visiting sauna on the weekend?

The closest one in Bukit Bintang will be Thermos.  I think people will start to drift in about 3 pm.  Usually, there are more people between 4 pm to 7 pm on weekends.  Have fun.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.